"A Twisted Secret" - ONE PIEC...

By DaddyEustassKid

The Kid Pirates Captain Eustass Kid and pirate hunter Roronoa Zoro meet in a bar, but after getting into an i... More

PART 2
PART 3
PART 4

PART 1

1K 35 11
By DaddyEustassKid

~ ~ INTRO ~ ~

Hey guys!! Welcome. This story is a roleplay between my friend and I, she wanted to roleplay as Zoro and the Strawhat Pirates. Every other character is played by me. I hope you will enjoy it just as me!! Happy reading ~

Kids POV:

Wire, Heat, Killer and I were enjoying our stay on this new island we ran into whilst on our way to fight Kaido. I was working a lot on some stuff in my mechanical lab, trying to add new tweaks and retractable weapons to my prosthetic metal arm, so I needed a fucking break. We entered one of the local bars in town, and I just couldn't wait for a fucking glass of good old rum. The door was too small for me so I had to lean forward to get in as I was over two meters tall and had my usual huge coat on.

"Damn the locals here are fucking midgets" I said whilst smirking and entering the loud bar, heat, wire and killer were laughing at my joke.

As soon as I got in people started whispering to each other, looking at me and my mates sitting down at one of the round tables. I sat down with my legs open and my arm resting on the back of my chair.

"Hey you pretty bitch" I smirked pointing with my metal arm to the waitress who was terrified.
"bring me a fucking bottle of rum and a dozen Beers will ya, and make it fast." I added.

She rushed in the back to get all the drinks and when she came to bring us the bottles, I slapped her ass with my hand and smirked at her, licking my lips.

"Nice ass honey I'll give you a tip later back at my place." I said, laughing in an evil tone.

She ran away as quick as she could to the back of the counter.

"Hey Kid" Killer tried to get my attention.
"what is it?" I answered.
"look over there... Aren't those the straw hat pirates?" he nodded with his head in the direction of their table which was behind me.

Zoros POV:

I had to stay with Luffy this time. What a pain in the ass, Nami didn't want me to get lost and now I have to have my wrist tied to his. Something about being low on food or whatever. I wasn't really paying attention. My eyes narrowed to the saloon. Purring I yanked on the rope earning Luffy's attention.

"Oi, can we get a drink?" I purred.
Luffy frowned to me, before crossing his arms.
"But I wanna explore!"
"Yea yea we can AFTER I get my drink. Kay?"
"Fine."

Luffy trudged behind me as I headed into the bar. Hopping up onto the barstools I grinned to the bartender.

"Sake."
Rolling her eyes she dropped a glass and poured it to the brim.

"Hey zoro."
I hummed turning to Luffy. His eyes were behind us.
"How do we know that guy again?"
I turned to see the dark lipped man. I grunted turning away.
"Don't mess with him Luffy, he looks like a tulip."

Kids POV:

I turned around to see a green haired weirdo who seemed like he was tied up with a rope to another guy who was wearing a straw hat.

"I'm pretty sure that's that stupid gummy boy from Sabaody, that idiot... Who the fuck is the other guy? Why are they tied up with a rope? They into kinky bondage shit or something? Gaylords" I said jokingly making fun of them, as I was laughing out loud, the others started laughing as well.

I took my bottle of rum and chugged down the remaining half of what was left and then I shouted as I turned to the waitress again
"HEY YOU BLONDIE, BRING ME ANOTHER TWO RUMS, MAKE THOSE LONG LEGS OF YOURS WORK AND QUICKLY"

Zoros POV:

"Zoro. He's talking about us." Luffy whispers.
"Just ignore him. His ego is as big as his hair. Besides our bounties are way bigger than some reckless pirate with not even a beri to his head."
I said loud enough for Kidd to hear.

Luffy gave a soft oh before turning to his glass of milk. Then began to sip on it softly. I grumbled tossing back my glass before slamming it down on the counter.

"Another." I grunted.

Kids POV:

"Hey boss did you hear th-...." Wire was whispering but was interrupted by a loud thump on the table the whole bar heard.

I slammed my metal arm on the table and broke all the bottles in the process. There was silence in the room. I was looking down to my lap and My face was devilish looking, flooded with complete rage by what I had heard.

"I heard him real good Wire. I'm not fucking deaf".

I got up slowly and turned my head slowly towards the green haired guy who was drinking his alcohol. I was staring at him showing my canines as I slowly approached him until I got right behind him, completely overshadowing him with my stature.

"Say that one more time to my face you fucking green haired Gaylord" I hissed at at the back of his head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 57.2K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
142K 10.4K 59
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
345K 12.1K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...
189K 9.8K 28
Cierra Rose takes on the Villa.