My Idol

By Taefantasies

You sat with a bounce on the bed, a habit you'd had since you were a child. He walked over, and sat next to y... More

disclaimer
My Motivation
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
epilogue

twenty five

4.3K 142 8
By Taefantasies

He looked up, eyes still swimming with tears just waiting to fall. "But hearing you say it..." he gazed into your eyes," I didn't expect it, and I can't explain how it feels." A tear finally fell, rolling the short distance to the pillow his head was on.

~ ♡ ~

You understood, because you couldn't put your thoughts into words right now either. You leaned forward, kissing his cheek where the tear had just trailed, then moving to his lips, kissing him slowly, tilting your head a bit, your hand coming up to cup his cheek. He rolled, pulling you on top of him, intensifying the kiss, his tongue seeking entry. You gladly gave it to him, your hands now holding his face, as you felt his hands on your hips.

He kissed you deeply, his tongue tasting every inch of your mouth. You could tell that he was getting aroused, his growing erection becoming something you couldn't ignore. Suddenly he was pulling away, breathing hard, his eyes piercing into yours.

"I love you so much, but honestly, I just want to spend the whole night holding you. No sex, just, you... in my arms, all night. Can we do that?"

You smiled at him, touched beyond words. The fact that he simply wanted to hold you made your heart feel like it grew to triple its size. You nodded, moving off of him, and snuggling up to him again, your head on his shoulder, your nose nuzzling his jaw. "I think I'd like to move into your house..." you whispered, deciding it did make sense, and also would be a good way to save money. Plus, maybe he would start staying there more often if you lived there.

Taehyungs Pov

It didn't take me long at all to decide to ask her if she wanted to  move into my house. It just made sense. Why let her go thru the trouble of looking for an apartment, and having to pay rent, when I had a perfectly suitable house she could live in.

I had actually considered putting it up for sale recently, simply because I didn't see the sense in letting it sit there, empty. I had held off, because I was afraid I might regret it if I did. Now I was almost sure I would have.

But I didn't know how she would react to it. I didn't want her to think that I was asking her to  move in with me. I mostly slept at the dorm with the other guys. It just made the most sense, as much as we practiced, and spent at work, to be closer to it. I slept at my house maybe two or three times a month, just when I needed some time to myself.

Once we got back to her hotel, I decided I would bring it up. If she was that against it, then I would help her find an apartment. But I was really going to try to get her to see that there was no reason for her to, and maybe I would start staying at my house a little more if she moved into it. But just a little more...

I wasn't even sure if she had wanted me to stay with her tonight, but I said what I did so that the others would realize that we were together. I wasn't surprised at their reactions. But I knew I would have their support. We always supported each other, even if we didn't always agree on everything.

Once we had gotten to her room, she said she was glad I had decided to stay, and that she loved being with me. My heart was feeling kinda weird, but it was a good feeling.  

I was hesitant to bring it up, but only because I was worried about her reaction. And It didn't go how I'd hoped.

It wasn't bad, just not what I'd expected. She got very emotional, and she cried. I was all kinds of worried, and I was going to leave, thinking I'd upset her, but she held on to me like her life depended on it.

Once she finally could talk, and she told me why she was crying, I felt so bad that she had such a hard time accepting anything good could happen to her. But when she told me how scared she was at the thought of losing me, something happened to me. I couldn't explain it, because I'd never experienced it. But I knew it was real. It was the realist thing I'd ever felt.

The next thing I knew, I told her I loved her. I said it without a second's hesitation. It was the easiest thing I'd ever done, telling her how I felt, and why.

I felt like I could go on and on, finding a thousand reasons why I loved her. I wanted to, but she was trying so hard not to cry. I just wanted to see her smile. I told her as much. I thought it must have worked, because I was pretty sure she had started to laugh, but I also worried she might still be crying.

She held me so tightly that I couldn't look at her, until she allowed it. She finally did, after she let out the most beautiful laugh I'd ever heard. But then she went and rendered me speechless, because she said it back to me. She told me she loved me. I melted.

I could only stare at her. "You love me?" I thought maybe I'd imagined it.

She spent the next few minutes telling me why she loved me. I continued to look at her. I felt my eyes filling with tears. I never wanted to forget this moment.

"I've had a lot of people tell me that they love me...fans, and I know they do. It means a lot to hear that. It always makes me feel so good, just knowing that we have so many people who love us."

I was overcome with emotion. "But hearing you say it..." I gazed into her eyes, "I didn't expect it, and I can't explain how it feels." I felt a tear roll down my cheek. Moments later, she kissed that same cheek, before kissing my lips.

I wanted her, and couldn't help pulling her on top of me. But I didn't want her to think that every time we were together alone, that all I was interested in was sex. That was so far from the truth. I wanted to look at her, and just see her beauty. I wanted to hear her talking, and just listen to the sound of her voice. I wanted to hold her hand, and just feel it's warmth in mine. I wanted to hold her, and just keep her safe.

So I pulled away from the kiss.

"I love you so much, but honestly, I just want to spend the whole night holding you. No sex, just, you... in my arms, all night. Can we do that?"

She smiled, and without a word, moved back to my side, curling up against me, her nose against my jaw. After a few minutes, she whispered, "I think I'd like to move into your house..."

I think I was going to end up staying at my house a lot more. I fell asleep, holding her in my arms, exactly how I had wanted to.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You woke the next morning, seemingly in the same position you'd fallen asleep...which was in Tae's arms.

You pulled free, and stretched, trying to get the stiffness out of your body. Taehyung did the same next to you.

"What time is it?" Tae mumbled sleepily.

You turned to look at the clock. "8:22, I actually thought it was earlier then that."

He groaned. "It feels earlier then that." He sat up. "I'm going to jump in the shower." He turned to look at you. "Wanna join me?" He smiled cutely.

You knew that he expected you to say no. "I'd love to." You smiled right back.

His mouth opened a fraction, then closed again. You saw him swallow, and you raised your eyebrows at him. "You can go start the water, I'll be there in a minute."

He stood, still looking at you, before finally walking into the bathroom. You smiled to yourself, anticipating the plan that was slowly taking shape in your head.

You went to your suitcase, grabbing an outfit for today, and putting it on the bed. Then you took a deep breath, and headed for the bathroom.

You stepped thru the door to see Tae's boxers on the floor, the shower door closed part way, his blurry figure visible thru it. You sucked your bottom lip between your teeth, and slowly removed your clothes, knowing there was no reason to rush, and wanting to enjoy everything about this experience.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N: Steamy shower scene ahead...🚿😳😇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 7.3K 24
They say 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 is a beautiful feeling and Having a 𝗖𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗛 is a feeling that only we, ourselves can...
2.5K 158 28
She is going to see Jungkook. Oh my god, what worse could happen at this moment?!! I can't let that happen! She's starting to open the door, and now...
5.7K 361 50
Y/N, from Singapore, fell in love with a Korean boy. When she visited Korea, something bad happened. She decided to leave Korea. But she met the famo...
342K 11.2K 44
"Woah.." You trailed your fingers down his chest to his lower stomach, feeling him flinch from the sudden touch. "Your turn." Jungkook whispered down...