Bad Couple | Book 2 | M.YG

By DazeeyDoll

From College roommates who went from enemies to a Bad Couple. Min Yoongi, a now famous CEO working under his... More

💀 Chapter 1 💀
💀 Chapter 2 💀
💀Chapter 3💀
💀Chapter 4💀
💀 Chapter 5 💀
💀Chapter 6💀
💀Chapter 7💀
💀Chapter 8💀
💀Chapter 9💀
💀Chapter 10💀
💀Chapter 11💀
💀Chapter 12💀
💀Chapter 13💀
💀Chapter 14💀
💀Chapter 15💀
💀Chapter 16💀
?Chapter 17?
💀Chapter 18💀
💀Chapter 19💀
💀Chapter 20💀
💀Chapter 21💀
💀Chapter 22💀
💀Chapter 23💀
💀Chapter 24💀
💀Chapter 26💀
💀Chapter 27💀
💀Chapter 28💀
💀Chapter 29💀
💀Chapter 30💀
💀Chapter 31💀
💀Chapter 32💀
💀Chapter 33💀
💀Chapter 34💀
🎄Chapter 35🎄
💀Chapter 36💀
💀Chapter 37💀
💀Chapter 38💀
💀Chapter 39💀
💀Chapter 40💀
💀Chapter 41💀
💀Chapter 42💀
💀Chapter 43💀
💀Chapter 44💀
💀Chapter 45💀
💀Chapter 46💀
💀Chapter 47💀
💀Chapter 48💀
💀Chapter 49💀
💀Chapter 50💀

💀Chapter 25💀

7.6K 279 311
By DazeeyDoll

Yoongi's POV

The kiddos sat on the floor and waited patiently as Y/N and I walked out the dance studio to talk outside. Whatever we had to talk about couldn't be heard by the kids, since we have that rule of never arguing or talking in front of them.

Y/N: Okay, so we here. Is some bothering you, husband?

Yoongi: Don't try to talk your way out of this.

Y/N: Who said I was? I'm asking you what is there that you want to talk about.

Yoongi: You know why I'm here.

Y/N: To see my sexy ass! And, the kiddos?

Yoongi: Kim Y/N, I'm serious.

Y/N: Oh so you mad mad. That's when you call me by my first name before I married your white ass.

Yoongi: Yes, I'm mad. Today I had an important meeting, why did you do that? My fucking moans caught everyone's attention.

Y/N: That's because you sound so hot. Those "Oh fuck" and them "Ah baby" together with your other moans sound sexy.

Yoongi: Y/N.

Y/N: I had to get you back somehow. Plus this was a one time thing only, as to me, you'll forever have my moans in that album of yours. Being heard by the whole world. So stop tripping about it.

Yoongi: I wouldn't be tripping if you didn't embarrass me like you did at my meeting. All the guys heard me.

Y/N: Okay, but would they know it's you moaning? Didn't you dash out of there immediately anyway.

Yoongi: Well no but-

She pushed me against the wall and took both of my hands to wrap them around her waist. I looked away still not happy with her but at the same time still wrapping my arms tightly around her to keep her close to me.

Y/N: I know your ass can't stay mad at me for long.

Yoongi: If you keep doing this- you know what, I'm not gonna be weak or fall for your shit anymore.

She shrugged and dug her face against my neck before nibbling on it softly and eventually going in to leave a mark behind. My lips parted and I almost let out a soft groan but quickly closed my mouth and she moved back to take a look at my face which showed no emotion.

Y/N: You really gone be like this? I know that felt good, regardless of the mad expression on your face.

Yoongi: Whatever.

Y/N: Don't whatever me. Stop acting like a kid and smile at your wife, hmm? Can I see my husbands gummy smile?

Yoongi: Nah. Go ask someone else.

Y/N: Oh aight. Will do. I wonder if that good looking officer from this morning is still outside.

I looked at her in disbelief and she moved my arms off her waist, making her way towards the elevator.

She always gets me.

Yoongi: Stop fucking playing and bring that ass over here!

It was as if no one said anything and she kept on walking just making me a whole mess. I ran to her and caged her beautiful self against a door. Earning a mischievous smile from her and just smashing my lips against hers without another word.

Y/N: I knew your ass couldn't stay mad at me.

Yoongi: You really fuck me up that's why. What's behind this door?

Y/N: My personal locker room.

He secured me by holding my waist with one of his arms and turned the doorknob with his other hand. The door opened and he wasted no time on bringing both of us inside.

Yoongi: How long do you have?

Y/N: I'm pretty sure less than a minute. I should just head back or else class will start late and I don't want our babies waiting either.

Yoongi: An extra five minute wait won't hurt.

Y/N: Yoongi don't.

Yoongi: It won't take long.

Y/N: No no, not here. Not at work!

The look of regret could be seen on her face. I chuckled and picked her up, making sure she wrapped her legs around my waist.

Yoongi: Weren't you the one who walked in on my studio that time and we ended up having sex right there and then. If we did it at my job then we're definitely doing it at yours.

Y/N's POV

I zipped my jacket up and fixed it before walking inside the dance studio once again. We literally took about fifteen minutes to have our 'talk' but to my surprise my dancers were playing music and dancing with the kids which made me smile in relief.

They stopped the music as soon as they saw me and the kids ran to us. Yoongi picked Yoonji up and the boys held on either side of his shirt to stay by his side.

Y/N: Hey ladies, I'm really sorry for taking long. Class will start a bit late but I'll make sure to show you the choreography fast and carefully for you guys to learn it before you leave.

"No problem ma'am!"

"We had enough time to stretch and warm up, don't worry"

"We're ready Instructor Min"

Y/N: Great! Places everyone. We're starting in two minutes, have some water because we won't be stopping any time soon for a break.

They nodded and grabbed their bottles, scattering through the room to find their places. I turned back around to face Yoongi and he winked at me just making me get flustered. Yoonji was resting her head down on his shoulder and the boys were rubbing their eyes almost at the verge of getting teary eyed and being fuzzy.

Yoongi: I'm taking the kids home with me, so don't worry about them. I know you're gonna get home a bit late today.

Y/N: Thanks babe. I'll see you guys at home then.

Yoongi: Make sure you take a break.

Y/N: I wasn't planning on doing so but thanks to you I'll have to. It's gonna hurt so bad when I try to hit them splits now.

Yoongi: Aw, my baby. You were hitting the splits quite well on me though.

Y/N: And, our kids are right here. If you don't keep that mouth shut!

Yoongi: Right. I almost forgot, good luck with class today.

Y/N: Thanks for caring. Are the car seats in your car?

Yoongi: Yes, I switched them onto my car.

Y/N: Okay. They take their naps at twelve, so they might fall asleep on the way home. Make sure they eat after they wake up and-

Yoongi: Baby, babe, I know. I'm their dad, I know at what time they take their nap and what to do after. Don't worry.

Y/N: Ah, they're my babies! I'm so used to it that I bring it up all the time. I won't worry though because you'll have them.

Yoongi: Yes, don't worry. I love you, I'll see you at home later on.

Y/N: I love you too. Will text you once I'm out.

He pecked my lips and the boys gave me a hug and kiss before leaving. Yoonji had already fallen asleep in Yoongi's arms, I smiled and kissed her cheek then waved them goodbye as they left.

Y/N: Okay, let's begin!

Yoongi's POV | Hours later

I was now cooking something for the kids since it's been about half an hour since they woke up from their long nap. They were in the living room playing with their toys and listening to music as I cooked in the kitchen.

The sound of little footsteps running towards me caught my attention and I looked down to see Yoonji jumping desperately with a pout.

Yoongi: What's wrong baby? Did something happen?

Yoonji: Ah, Appa, I hurt here!

I turned the stove off and crouched down in front of her, worried about what happened and where she got hurt.

Yoongi: Where? Can you tell me where you got hurt?

Yoonji: I dunno what it called, it hurt pa!

Yoongi: Okay Okay, you don't know what it's called then can you show daddy where?

Yoonji: Right here, in my pijja...

Yoongi: In your Pizza? Baby what.

Yoonji: Yesh pa, it hurt!

I furrowed my eyebrows until she pointed at her middle part and my jaw dropped at the fact she described her crotch as a pizza and I immediately picked her up.

Yoongi: You hurt yourself right there?

She nodded and pouted even more. I was so moved by her little sad facial expressions and tried to do everything I could to check if she was ok and didn't get badly hurt.

Yoonji: I can no do it pa, I sad!

Yoongi: You couldn't do what babe?

Yoonji: I want do like mommy, split. I can no do it, I so sad, why I no do it?

Yoongi: Ah, babygirl. Look at me, look at daddy.

She looked at me but her emotions got to her and she bursted out crying, wrapping her little arms around my neck and resting her head at the crook of it. I patted her back softly and told her not to cry even though I felt soft seeing her tears rolling down her cheeks and hearing her sobs against my ear.

Yoongi: Shh, it's okay. Baby, don't cry. Does it still hurt?

Yoonji: Not anymoh, but I still sad because I can no do it, wahhhh.

She went back to crying and I couldn't help but smile at how cute she is. My baby wasn't crying much due to the pain but at the fact she couldn't hit the split and felt like she couldn't accomplish it like her mom did.

Yoongi: Babygirl, don't cry. Look mommy is a professional dancer she tried and practiced really hard for a long time to do a split. There's no need to cry because you couldn't do it, you're still little and you'll just end up hurting yourself like right now.

Yoonji: But I want do it, mommy no gonna be happy with me because I bad at it.

Yoongi: Haha, aww my love. Don't say that, mommy won't be mad or sad about it because you couldn't do it. She doesn't even want you to try it because you could get hurt, she's happy and loves you a lot with whatever you do, except hurting yourself, okay?

Yoonji: Okie.. b-but I-I S-Sorry

She couldn't talk due to all the crying and instead hugged me again. I smiled and rubbed her back softly.

Yoongi: No more crying, it's okay. Just don't try it again until you're a bit older okay? Mommy and daddy don't want you getting hurt.

Yoonji: I won't do it again pa. Can I do otha dance like ma?

Yoongi: Like What?

Yoonji: Shake my booty, mommy dance like that and woah it move like bouncy ball.

Yoongi: Ha..Ha, Yeah, no. Hell no. That's for adults baby. Let's go dance to baby shark instead okay?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.4K 153 1
Hoseok a Rich CEO and a hidden mafia..... with Trauma, he can't sleep at night cause he gets nightmare.... about his past. He tried many ways but he...
84.1K 4.2K 40
Jimin is desperate and petty so that's why he finds himself at a fancy club known for its sugar babies looking for a date to his dad's wedding but he...
490K 15.2K 38
When a playboy meets innocent Jungkook and became his roommate in their school dorm.✨ Story gets better and better, I promise❤️ update as soon as pos...
40.9K 1.5K 33
High school Bad boy Yoongi feel in love with a innocent guy,Jhope. Yoongi is from a gang called BTS. He's the savage of the group and no one has bett...