System 101

By Not_A_White_Lotus

Killed before he could finish his work and bound to a System, Kade is thrown into different worlds to help ma... More

Arc 1.1: The Actor
Arc 1.2: The Actor
Arc 1.3: The Actor
Arc 1.4: The Actor
Character's List Arc 1:
Arc 1.5: The Actor

A/N : Important

1.8K 64 11
By Not_A_White_Lotus

A/N: To all my readers out there. I sincerely apologize. I know I should have updated sooner but life happened. And it wasn't fun at all. My grandpa died a few months back and I'm still trying to cope with the loss. I also just got a new job working at a daycare which, may I add, ITS EXHAUSTING (but the children are adorable, which makes up for it). I'll try to manage the updates and add time to write more regularly. Anyway, thank you for reading this. The story will be updated soon, don't worry. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

346K 19.4K 37
"Lu ShiZun... I like you." "I like you too XiaoYin." "... My kind of like is where we'd tumble in bed all day all night kind of like ShiZun..." *fero...
1K 16 6
#Bl #Smut #Don't like don't read or else enjoy. System 003 "Happy Ending for Villains", first time having a host, worked in 1016 worlds with it's hos...
Screw This By FOAA

General Fiction

30.6K 1.8K 21
Dying after moving was not on Yeong-Cheol's plans, nor was traveling to different worlds. Even worse suddenly the guy he's supposed to kill keeps fli...
199K 11.6K 67
1. A Straight guy in Otome BL game He died and reincarnated into another world. As a small villain. His job is to torture the protagonist. I refuse...