The 100 Gif Series

By grxxngoblin2

I've been obsessed with the 100 for awhile now 😂 and am catching up on it, decided to make a gif series. En... More

Finn Collins
Bellamy Blake
John Murphy
Clarke Griffin
Octavia Blake
Jasper Jordan
Monty Green
Raven Reyes
Lexa
John Murphy
Bellamy Blake
John Murphy
Lincoln
Clarke Griffin
Emori
Bellamy Blake
Lexa
John Murphy
Finn Collins
Bellamy Blake love stories
Their reaction to your death
Jasper Jordan
Anya
Roan
Lincoln
John Murphy
Jasper Jordan
Monty Green
Raven Reyes
Bellamy Blake
John Murphy Imagine
Requests?
Bellamy Imagine
Bellamy Blake
Bellamy Blake
Harry Potter Imagines

Finn Collins

2K 40 0
By grxxngoblin2

Finn when he looks at you one last time before turning himself in to the grounders. He smiled at you as if everything was okay. You tried to go up and physically stop him but a pair of hands wrapped around your waist holding you from doing so. Sobs escaped your lips as you watched Finn walked out the gates of Arkadia. You and Finn have been inseparable since you guys were on the ark, you may have not been official but you always knew that you were each other's. You couldn't bear to lose him; he was the love of your life. Not having the strength to watch the execution yourself you turned your head into Bellamy's chest and just sobbed into his shirt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.3K 858 16
Louis and Harry are nighbors but they are not really that close. When Harry's friend Liam brougth him into a party and met Louis, that is the night t...
937K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
6.1K 104 15
This is a angst book, obviously. Which means there is ANGST, which means there will be ANY POSSIBLE TRIGGER WARNING WRITTEN IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE EVER...
640K 32.3K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...