๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™•๐™€ ๐™๐™๐™‰๐™‰๐™€๐™...

By __Gossip__Girl__

๐‘ฐ๐’•'๐’” ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ... โ ๐˜ช ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ. โž ... More

๐’„๐’‚๐’”๐’• + ๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’š๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’•
๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’†
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’๐’†
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’†
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’Š๐’™
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
a/n
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’†๐’
not an update sorry lol
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’—๐’†
pls read
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
hi im crying
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’Š๐’™๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
???
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š
ummmmmmmm wut?
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š-๐’๐’๐’†
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š-๐’•๐’˜๐’
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š-๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š-๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“
AAHHHHH
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š-๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’†
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š-๐’”๐’Š๐’™
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š-๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š-๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
๐’†๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’†
smol announcement

๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’†๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’

13.3K 310 270
By __Gossip__Girl__

━ CHAPTER ELEVEN

KATHERINE ranted to Minho about how much Gally annoyed her. "He just really gets under my skin and I just want to feed him to the shuck grievers!" She threw her arms to her sides and dropped them, her hands hitting the sides of her thighs. 

Minho laid on his side, his elbow supporting his weight as he listened to her vent. He could see how annoyed she was with Gally. The runner swung his legs off the bed and sat up. He pulled Katherine onto his lap. She straddled him as she sighed and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Don't pay any attention to Gally. He's just a shuck-face." Minho smiled slightly. 

"I try to, but he's just so annoying!" She dramatically explained. The Asian chuckled. He tightened his hold around the girl's waist. 

"You just need to relax and stop thinking about the slinthead," Minho smirked. She eyed him before speaking. 

"What do you have in mind to 'help me relax'?" She squinted her head turning to the side slightly. Minho's smirk only grew. 

[ play song ;) ]

"This." He leaned in and began to place soft kisses against her neck. Katherine tilted her head to the side subconsciously to give Minho more access to her neck. Minho slowly kissed down to her shoulder and then to her collarbone. Katherine let out small whines as Minho worked his way down her shoulder and to her collarbone. 

Minho slowly made his way back up her neck and lined kisses down her jawline. Katherine had enough and eagerly cupped his face and pulled his lips to connect with hers. She could feel the smirk on his lips. The kiss got more heated and they had to pull away for air. "Eager, are we?" The boy smirked. 

Katherine stood from his lap with a neutral expression and pushed him down on to the bed. She crawled on top of him and placed sloppy kisses down his jawline. She moved back to his lips and brushed her pink ones over his own. "I need to blow off some steam..." She muttered before reattaching their lips. 

As she pulled away again, Minho moved his head towards hers, wanting her lips against his own again. "I like the sound of that." He smirked. She began to hastily unbutton his shirt. Minho helped and Katherine pulled the shirt away. They reattached their lips, Minho's hands holding the girl's hips as hers held the sides of his jaw pulling his lips to hers. 

Minho's hands slipped up underneath her shirt resting on her waist. Katherine sat up again and crossed her arms to either side of her shirt and pulled it over her head, revealing the black lacey bra that was sent up in her pack with her and threw her shirt to the side. Minho took a second to admire her body, his eyes scanning over her. 

The girl smirked and ran her fingers down his chest and traced over his abs. Katherine began placing kisses down his chest and to his stomach, stopping above the waistband of his pants. She began moving her kisses back up and stopped at his chest. He groaned and Katherine looked up, her lip dragging against his skin. 

Minho had enough teasing and kicked her foot, making her fall to the side and Minho took her place, hovering over top of her. "You're such a tease." He whined lowly. She grinned and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling his head down to kiss her lips. The boy ran his hand up from her waist to her bra line and then back down. 

He placed sloppy kissed down her jaw to her neck. He began sucking gently in different spots. He found the girl's sweet spot when she let out a small whine. He smirked against her skin and continued to suck in that spot before moving on down her collarbone. 

Katherine slowly began to sit up, Minho following her actions not breaking their kiss. The girl pulled Minho's shirt all the way off and threw it to the ground. As Minho continued to kiss her shoulder and neck, she rolled her head back with a groan. 

Minho ran his hands up her back and stopped at the clips of her bra. He unclipped her bra with ease and slowly slipped her bra straps off her shoulder, kissing her neck and jawline. The boy threw the girl's bra away and Katherine pulled at his belt. 

She unbuckled it as quickly as possible as things got more heated between the two. She finally pulled it away from the boy and tossed it aside. Minho stood as well as Katherine. She pressed herself against him as she loosened his jeans. The brunette placed a kiss on his lips and bit gently on his lower lip pulling it out slightly. 

Minho smirked and pushed her against the wall, their make-out session growing more heated by the minute. "I love you..." Katherine mumbled breathlessly against his lips. Minho pinned her hands above her head as they closed the space between their bodies as much as possible. 

"I love you too, princess." He mumbled back before the two fell back onto the bed continuing to 'blow off steam'. 

☱☲☴☲☱

Katherine's body cuddled into Minho's side. The walls rumbling open woke up the runner. He had the day off today and Katherine didn't have to work until later. 

The girl's head rested on the Asian's chest, her hand curled into her side covering the parts that the blanket or Minho didn't. He smiled down at her sleeping figure. His arm wrapped around her shoulders pulling her into his side. He began to run his fingers through her hair. 

Katherine sucked in a breath as her eyes fluttered open. She looked up at Minho, feeling his fingers playing with her hair. She smiled at him. "Morning." Minho couldn't help but smile at her adorable morning voice. 

"Morning, beautiful." He kissed the top of her head. "So, that was fun blowing off steam. We should do it again." He smirked. Katherine rolled her eyes, but couldn't help the grin that was spread across her face. She reached up and placed a soft kiss on his lips. 

"I seriously hope no one heard us." She giggled. Minho chuckled. "What? I'm serious!" Katherine laughed, Minho laughing along with her. 

"Well, I hope they did. Just so that new greenie knows you're mine." He kissed the tip of the nose, Katherine giggling. She rolled her eyes at his words. 

"He wasn't even close to flirting with me. In fact, he was quiet the entire time, wouldn't even look me in the eyes for more than a second." She nodded tracing shapes on Minho's bare chest. 

"Who knows, maybe he was checking you out the whole time." Katherine scoffed, rolling her eyes amused at Minho's words. "You never know! He could've." Minho had a large know-it-all grin on his face.

"Oh, please." The girl shook her head slightly, groaning. "Ugh, I seriously don't want to work, or do anything for that matter..." She grumbled. Minho smiled. 

"I'll be here to keep you company." Katherine sat up, her hand holding the blanket over her bare chest. 

"That's right! You have that day off today!" She grinned. The runner nodded, also sitting up. "Hey, can you pass me my bra please?" She nodded in the direction of her bra, which was at Minho's feet. He nodded and grabbed it, throwing it in front of Katherine. 

She thanked him and pulled the straps onto her shoulders and reached behind her back and clipped the bra. She grabbed her underwear and Minho's shirt. 

The girl slipped on Minho's shirt first, buttoning it up. She then put on her underwear and stood up from the bed. The boy's shirt fell at just the right length to cover her butt. Minho smiled at her. "You look good in my shirts." 

"Well, I'm going to stay in it until I have to go help Frypan." She smiled back at him. Katherine looked out her window and out to the Glade. It was pretty much empty other than the other runners who didn't have the day off. 

She could see Newt walking around already. He had the greenie beside him. It was job day for the greenie. Katherine could also see Gally beginning to walk away from the hammocks and frowned. The runner had gotten up and put on his clothes, minus the shirt that Katherine wore.

Minho came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. He rested his head on top of her own. He swayed side to side softly as Katherine laid back into his chest, sighing. "Ignore Gally. Pay no attention to that slinthead." He told her. Katherine pursed her lips and nodded, moving her head to the side and tilted it upwards to look at the boy. 

Minho kissed her forehead and Katherine smiled. Their moment was interrupted by a voice yelling at them. "Katherine! Get down here! I need you in the kitchen!" Frypan called from outside homestead. "Stop sucking faces and get down here to your job!" 

Katerine's face flushed as she jumped away from Minho hearing Frypan's voice. Minho chuckled as the girl hastily got dressed and pulled Minho's shirt off and threw it at his chest. "She'll be right down!" Minho called to the cook. He turned to look at Katherine with a grin. She pushed her hair behind her ear as she looked for her shirt. 

"Minho, where's my shirt?" She questioned looking under her bed. Katherine could hear Minho shuffling around behind her and she turned as Minho did at the same time with his hoodie in hand. It was the only one he had and he barely ever used it. 

"Here. Just use this." He stuck out his arm to give the hoodie to the girl. She smiled and grabbed it. Katherine quickly threw on the hoodie and stood up on her tiptoes and gave Minho a peck on the lips before she rushed out of the room to rush to her job. 

___

hey so i was late like a day and im sorry lol 

so here it is and it got pretty steamy ;)

anyways i just wanted to thank you guys for taking time out of your day to vote and read this book it seriously means the world to me ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Xoxo Gossip Girl ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 5.2K 24
๐…๐ˆ๐๐€๐‹ ๐Œ๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐๐“๐’. โ i'd give everything to make it good again. i'd do anything to get out of this tailspin. โž ๐…๐€๐๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐...
49.3K 1.2K 51
no longer taking requests. i hope you still enjoy, though!! [edited august 26th,2017] โ€ขcringe warning. read at your own riskโ€ข ALL RIGHTS GO TO JAMES...
69.2K 1.9K 30
my daughter, my responsibility. TMR - TDC no love interest! meganfoxluvbot / 2022-2024