A Gangster Love Story

By PRCTTYMF

Inspired by "Workin Me" Quavo's Music Video ❄️ More

Meet The Cast 💰
Explore Page
Icy Girl
Morning After
Huncho Followed
Breakfast Club
Bad & Boujee
Getting intimate
Insta Feed
Anything can happen
Issa Date
The Christmas Song
I'll be home for Christmas
Huncho's Xmas Eve
One Wish
A Very Icy Christmas
Sparks
Just Playin'
#lowkeyconfirmed
Incoming Characters
She for keeps
MY SWEETS
Airplane mode
Fireworks
W O R K I N
Miami
#Spotted
Hold me by the heart
LA
T O O I C Y
LA to Houston
YESSSIIIRRR
Surprise, Surprise
She aint the homie
Babygirl
Kylie & Jordyn
Nicki
Poppy
Dulce
Daddy Huncho
Missin' you
Wanting to risk it all
M I N E S
One hell of a night
Feels good to be home
"Back in the south"
African Dream
"Zoo chronicles"
KJ's Shower
"She aight"
Busy bee
"Culture ll"
Twins visit
Dont start nothing you can't finish
"I got some cuddy last night"
5-star chick
W I F E Y
Stir Fry
Release Party
famous friends
Departing
The perfect Stormi
To us
Late night Date night
We keep eachother fly
3 words
You da one
For the love of you
Miami
intermission
The 305
Lifeline
Oblivious
Focus
Im sorry
Just Someone
Focus on Me
Welcome Back
Kulture
Goin' Baby
It's a ..
Announcement
The End
Thank You !

Cardi

1.3K 48 2
By PRCTTYMF

Date: January 10,2018
Location: In the air
Time: 7:30am
Saweetie's POV
"Would you like the usual Ms.Saweetie?" The fight attendant asks.

It was just me and Qua on a private jet, along with the flight attendant and the pilot and our managers and team.

"What's the usual...?" I ask looking over at Qua directly across from me.

My feet was on his lap while we sat across from eachother talking and passing time before he was going to bring me to New York.

"Arnold palmer, more tea than lemonade right?" She smiles making me laugh then Qua laugh.

"Yes," I answer.

"And Orange juice for you..your food will be out in a couple of minutes," She smiles before walking away to take everyone else's order.

"You know my favorite drink?" I smile.

"Yeah I mean everytime we go out that's ALL you order!" He laughs.

"Man last night had me hella fucked up," I sigh before slouching more down.

"Hey hey watch the feet," He raises his eyebrows; he leans in forwards and says, "you gonna end up making something happen and we on a jet full of people."

"Mhmm I like that," I grin making him laugh.

"Watch when I come to New York in a few days.." He smirks before licking his lips.

Man, his big juicy lips.. If our team wasn't on the jet with us or if we were in a hotel room— things will go down.

"Oh ima see...ima see..." I trail off.

****

"Alright so look, we got a show tonight in Houston then tomorrow we working on a video shoot then a photo shoot and then the next day me and Set gon come to New York," He says while walking me to my driver's car.

It was time for us to part ways once again for the next couple of days but I hated being away from him it felt like a piece of me was missing.

See, the thing is..whenever I'm around Quavo I have the most fun, it's always an adventure with him.Partying for hours, unexpected dinner dates—everything is better with him.

"So that's two days?" I say.

"Yeah," He replies,

"Alright let's make this quick I'm not saying "i'm gonna miss you" but I really am I'm just not gonna physically say it cause if I do i'm gonna cry," I laugh
making him laugh.

"Alright well I'll see you later.." He chuckles walking away.

"Ay!" I laugh stopping him in his tracks, "gimme a kiss before you leave," I look up at him into his eyes and say.

As we kissed, I tried not to make it so passionate but it was—everytime it was.Qua always kisses me like he wants to have sex right after which always makes me a little needy for his dick.

"Ima see you in a little bit get back in the studio and find that vibe tell B and Henny and Chelle I said what's hattin!" He laughs holding me close.

"I will..." I trail off.

I watch as he walks away back to the plane.He walks up the steps before the stars rise up and close.

When I got to Cardi's she was upstairs in her room watching asmr with bags of mcdonald's on her bed.

"You got some fries in there?" I laugh getting her attention as I stood in the door way.

"Yo," She laughs, "you just scared the shit out of me how you got in?" She asks getting up to give me a hug.

"P let me in she's downstairs cooking you know that right?" I ask looking back at the mcdonald's bags.

"Yeah..I know but this baby got me hungry all the goddamn time!" She laughs.

"Speaking of.. how's my little baby doing in there?" I say in a baby voice rubbing her little bump.

"I'm only two months girl I really don't feel anything yet," She sighs.

"So what you been up to huh? You've been here all day?" I say as I lay down on her bed beside her searching through the mcdonalds bags for anything.

"Yeah but I got a performance later on and then I got a couple interviews and it's just..whoooooOoooooOooOooooOooooOoo! I'm just exhausted as FUCK like I couldn't sleep all night cause I've been throwing up and taking craps here and there.." She trails off.

"Damn..it's gonna get better though B this is only the beginning..you got seven months to go and when your time is up..you know it's gonna be all worth it," I explain.

Since Cardi had announced to us and her and Set's family that they were having a baby she had asked everyone to keep it on the low—like how Kylie's been keeping it.

She doesn't want everyone in the world's opinions get to her about having a kid so early on in her career which is understandable..and that kind of news  shouldn't even need to be shared with the world that blessing of having a baby with someone you love and want to spend the rest of your life with should be kept between family.

"I know..I know..but what we doing tonight?"

"Well where Henny at?" I ask popping fries in my mouth.

"On her way she went to cvs to get me pepto bismol some crackers and ginger ale," She explains.

"Aww B, we can just stay here tonight and—".

"Nah nah, we going out bet we is. I ain't THAT sick we OUT THIS BITCH!" She laughs making me laugh.

"Well I let me take a nap first before we go out," I say getting up, "that damn jet really makes you tired," I add.

"Pshhh," She rolls her eyes, "who ya telling?"

Since I met Cardi and we became like family, she always made you feel at home and because she had three bedrooms in her house in New York I would sometimes fall asleep in the guest room when I came to see her.

Quavo's POV
Fresh off the jet and I had a scheduled interview with a radio station—The Box the best hip hop radio station in Houston hands down and everyone knew it.

They had me talk about 'Motorsport' and the beef that Cardi and Nicki had with not being in the same shot because of having the same hairstylist and the timings weren't going as planned which lead to us talking about Nicki and I's "She for keeps" collaboration.Then they had me talk about babygirl..that's where the conversation got real interesting.

"You and.. Saweetie have been hanging out kinda heavy now and we seen that you two recently confirmed you were together..how long has that been going on?" Dj Kayotik asks.

"A couple months now," I laugh.

"Now how did you guys meet? Was it through a friend or just seen eachother on the gram..or like..what was it?"

"I guess you could say both, she was actually friends with Cardi before we had met and I just remember—it was the day before we met but I had remembered seeing her randomly on my explore page on um Instagram then the next day you know me, offset, takeoff... like we had came back from a show we had and she was there..we talked and....." I trail off.

"Y'all make a good couple I feel like she matches your style and lifestyle more than any female you would ever date."

"Yeah..she does."

"Do you guys have any collaborations coming up?" He asks adjusting his microphone.

"Who?"

"You and Saweetie.. you.. just in general."

"Me and the bros definitely got collaborations I got some heat coming with Trav—Travis Scott and were all working on each other's album we got twenty-one , Drake, Ty Dolla Sign, Gucci, 2 chainz you know just the brothers working on music lifting eachother up and watching eachother win."

"That's dope.I like that ay this is DJ KAYOTIK HERE WITH QUAVO HUNCHO AND YOU'RE LISTENING TO 97.9 THE BEAT HERE'S MOTORSPORT BY MIGOS FEATURING CARDI B AND NICKI MINAJ!" He says before pressing buttons.

———
gonna update tomorrow back on da grind yhu hurdddd 😂🤪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 1K 20
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃
4.2K 124 21
"Who knew that simply just going to a Billie Eilish concert would lead to all of this?" "Crazy, isn't it?" - Will have smut warnings
227 13 11
Finding love through all the fame can be tough, especially when Justin just wishes he lived a normal life. Performing on tour, city after city, hotel...