The Rockstar's Daughter

By Jess_Ralston

Lzzy Sixx is the god-daughter of famous bass player Nikki Sixx. She's an assistant at his studio and a kick a... More

The Rockstar's Daughter
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Authors note

Chapter 12

1.1K 24 13
By Jess_Ralston

When we got to the bar Ashley and CC walked off and Jayy wrapped his arm around my waist and led us over to the bar. “So you have a girlfriend now Jayybear?”

He grinned and it was obvious he was in love. “Yeah, we’ve been together for almost two years.”

I slapped his arm. “And you’re just now telling me this? What happened to best friends?”

He tapped my lower lip. “It’s not like you called me either. So what’s going on with you and Ashley?”

“Absolutely nothing. He’s just a good friend,” I said rolling my eyes at his response.

“Well what’s going on with your love life?” he asked playing with my hair.

I scoffed. “What love life? I thought I had someone but turns out he had a girlfriend.”

“Andy?”

“Yeah. But I’m over it now. Juliet’s a really nice girl and I’m happy for them.”

“You need a boyfriend Bunny,” he said using his nickname for me.

“No I don’t. I’ve made it this long without one, I can make it a little longer.”

AS usual, he ignored my response. “What about Ashley or CC? They’re both nice guys.”

“They’re also man whores. Come on, just leave it Jayybear,” I said tugging at his arm.

He rested his hand on my thigh and looked down. “You finally got the tattoo! Bitch when were you planning on telling me?”

I laughed and moved his hand off the tattoo onto my knee. “I just got it today dummy. And I don’t think your girlfriend would appreciate you having your hands all over me.”

He laughed this time. “That’s a good one Bunny. Evan knows you’re my bestie and she knows I love her with all my heart and that I would never cheat on her.”

“I’m glad you found someone Jayybear,” I said smiling at him.

“Yep! Now it’s your turn!”

I groaned and let my head fall back. “God you’re relentless. Just give it a rest already.”

He went to answer but a group of guys walked up with Ashley and CC. “Lzzy this is James, Ben, Cameron, Sam and Danny. Guys this is Lzzy Sixx.”

One of them laughed. “Nikki Sixx rip off?”

I glared. “No, Nikki Sixx’s daughter.”

They stopped laughing. The one who laughed held his hand out. “Nice to meet you. I’m James.”

I looked at his hand and waited a few moments before he let it fall back to his side. i brought my gaze up to his face and raised an eyebrow. “Oh so now you’re polite.”

He recovered from the rejection quickly and smiled. “I’m always polite to a pretty lady.”

The other guys were doing their best to hide their laughter. Except Jayy. He was full on laughing. I elbowed his in the stomach and smirked at James. “I may be pretty but I’m sure as hell not a lady. So fuck off.”

“Hey I’m Ben and you are amazing,” one of the other guys said. Everyone started laughing. Introductions were made and drinks were bought.

Jayy slung his arm over my shoulder and pulled me to his side. “Go dance with James.”

I raised an eyebrow. “I know who they are. And I know all of them have girlfriends. I’m not making that mistake again.”

“Actually,” a voice said against my neck making me jump. I turned around to see Ashley standing behind me, pressing up against my back. “Him and his girlfriend Brandi just broke up a few weeks ago. She said the long distance wasn’t working for her. And even if they hadn’t, she knows he hooks up with girls all the time.”

“Are you just setting me up again Ashley?” I asked suspiciously.

He kissed my cheek and grinned. “No. I promise. Here, I’ll even bring Ben over here.”

He returned a few seconds later with Ben. “What’s up love?”

“They’re trying to get me to go dance with James. Does he have a girlfriend?”

He smiled at me. “He doesn’t have a girlfriend anymore. Go for it.”

I raised a finger. “One condition. I’ll only dance with him if he asks me first.”

Ben shrugged. “Give him a few more drinks and he will.”

“We’ll see.”

Ben walked back to his friends and Ashley sat down beside me. “You and James would be cute together.”

I rolled my eyes. “I really wish you guys would quit trying to set me up.”

“Nope!” they both said together.

“Figures,” I grumbled. I grabbed ashley’s beer and took a drink of it. “That’s for setting me up with Andy.” I put it back to my lips and finished it. “And that’s for trying to set me up with James.”

“Bitch,” he muttered, ordering another drink.

About an hour later James walked over to us and stood behind Ashley. “So Lzzy, care to dance with me?”

I glared at Jayy who was laughing his ass off before turning back to James. I smiled and stood up. “I’d love to.”

Ash squeezed my hand reassuringly as James led me into the middle of the bar. We started dancing and he had his hands all over me. normally that would piss me off, but I didn’t really give a damn right now. We danced for a while longer before going back to find Jayy and Ashley.

Jayy was drinking and Ashley was making out with some skank. I rolled my eyes and pushed the whore aside and grabbed Ashley’s arm. “I need you right now.”

The whore glared at me. “Well I need him right now too. And he’d like to help me with that way more than you.”

I made a fake gagging motion. “Shut the fuck up skank. No one was talking to you. And Ashley’s my brother bitch. I need to talk to him.”

“Oh. Hurry back Ash,” she said running her hand over his arm.

I pulled him over to a quiet hallway by the employee room. He looked at me gratefully. “Thank you for saving me.”

I laughed. “Welcome, but I do actually need to talk to you.”

He raised an eyebrow. “No need, I saw you and James dancing. I say go for it, just be careful. He’s a player.”

I raised an eyebrow this time. “That was not at all what I wanted to talk to you about. Nikki’s going on vacation with his girlfriend for a month. Can I stay with you and CC while he’s gone.”

“Oh, of course you can. Why’d you ask now?”

I smirked. “To save you from the skank you were making out with.”

He laughed and kissed the side of my head before we walked back over to Jayy and sat down. Jayy kissed my forehead and pressed his lips to my ear. “Ready to go home?”

I nodded and elbowed Ashley. “Home?”

“Yeah, let me go find CC.”

He got CC and we all just went to Ashley’s house. I called Nikki to let him know where I was and Jayy called Evan and Dahvie. We got to Ash’s place and he tossed me a tshirt. “Here you can wear this.”

I changed into it and pushed Ashley aside as I crawled into his bed. He pulled the covers back and chuckled. I rolled over and grinned at him. “Hey roomie. You’re sharing, sorry.”

“I don’t mind,” he said smiling. He climbed into bed and pulled me back into him with his arm over my waist. Anyone who didn’t know us would think we were together. But Ash was like my brother now.

 The next morning I woke up and Ashley was tangled up in the blankets. I grinned and shook my head before carefully getting out of the bed without waking him up. I went down to the kitchen and started making breakfast with the little bit of food he had. When I got the pancakes and bacon done I set them all on plates and turned the coffee pot on before walking upstairs to wake the boys up.

After some very rude comments and hand gestures, I eventually got everyone downstairs.

“Thanks for breakfast,” Jayy said after he had woken up.

I nodded. “No problem. Though I did not appreciate the name you gave me when I woke you up to tell you there was breakfast.”

He grinned at me. “I’m sorry Bunny.”

“Whatever. So what are we doing today?” I asked. Before anyone could answer my phone started ringing. I picked it up and it was an unknown number. I tossed it to Jayy. “answer that in your usual creepy way.”

He grinned and answered the phone. After completely creeping out whoever was on the other end he tossed it back to me. “Say hello.”

“Hello?” I asked confused.

“Your friend is very strange,” a voice with a  british accent said sounding very amused.

“James?” I questioned.

“Of course. I got your number off Ashley.”

“Oh that’s cool,” I said while glaring at Ashley who just winked and grinned at me.

“Would you be interested in meeting me for lunch?”

“Uhm, I’ll have to check with my dad. I’m supposed to be working later on today.”

“Oh. Well where do you work, I’ll just come pick you up and bring you back.”

“At the Funny Farm. It’s nikki’s photography studio.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay guys, big problem. should Lzzy go with James? or should i put her back with Andy? I need your help and i cant write anymore until i know what you guys want to read. so please comment on which guy she should go with. i wont be posting until i get an answer so i know what to write. thanks for understanding. and comment comment comment!

Much Love as always <3

Jeska

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 384 26
Nikki Sixx has been eagerly waiting for the day when the lineup of his new band would be complete. The assemblage was only missing one member. He'd f...
Primal. By Lucyy

Fanfiction

494K 15.7K 164
It's 1989, you are in a highly successful all girl, hard rocking metal band. You're touring the world with a number of bands who don't take you serio...
4.2K 208 22
What would you do if your favorite band randomly barged into your classroom and told you some crazy shit? That's what happened to Nikki, a 14 year ol...
181K 4.8K 61
(DISCLAIMER: I wrote this when I had just became a fan of the Crüe and this was my first Nikki fanfic, so it is not very good. I wrote a remastered v...