Finding Love in the Magic

By milk_shake50

Percy and Annabeth had a good run, but when Percy breaks up with Annabeth because the old sparks died out wha... More

Author's Notice
1- Sorry, But We're Done
2- A School of Magic
3- The Golden Trio
4- Our New Lives (For About a Year)
5- Diagon Alley
6- Off to Hogwarts Pt. 1
7- Off to Hogwarts Pt. 2
8-Sorting
9- Bedtime
10-Potions Class
12-The Forbidden Forest
13- After the Forest Incident
14- Truth or Dare
15- Ginny Weasley
16- Telling Red
17- Sorry, But We're Done Pt.2
18- The Invitation
19- The Burrow Pt. 1
20-The Burrow Pt. 2
21- The Kiss

11- Transfiguration

11.6K 370 210
By milk_shake50

-Nico

Once potions with Sevy was over, Perce and I made our way to Transfiguration class. Percy had a bright smile in his face as he glided through the old halls of Hogwarts. His beautiful blue-green eyes were sparkling and his messy black hair was just perfect in the torchlight.

"Hey, Neeks?" Percy said questioningly as he stopped walking and turned to me. "Do you know where the class is?"

I started racking my brain for a possible clue to where the class may be but alas I had nothing. "Nope. Maybe we could get some help."

"From who?" Asked Percy.

I turned to my left and right in search of someone who could possibly help us, but I saw no one. That was until a ghost flew through the wall and gasped when he saw me.

"M-my lord!" He said sounding frightened. "Pl-please don't send me back. I have a special notice from lady Hecate. She said my ghost would be safe here! Please have mercy!!"

I rolled my eyes and the taller boy next to me giggled. I turn to look at the ghost and I try giving him a reassuring smile. "Hey relax. We only need directions to Transfiguration class. Think you could show us where it is?"

The ghost heaved a relieved sigh and the smiled down at me. "Of course lord Nico. Please, follow me."

The ghost led us through a series of hallways until we stopped in front of a large wooden door. "Thanks." I said to the ghost in an attempt to be polite.

The ghost smiled at me again. All this smiling was gonna make me have a headache later on. "Oh, it was no problem lord." With that, the ghost left Percy and I to stand at the door. 

"Well, what are we waiting for?" Percy asked with his signature smirk. "Let's go."

I rolled my eyes but pushed open the big doors to the classroom. When Percy and I stepped in, all eyes were on us. 

"Mr. Jackson and Mr. Di Angelo." Professor McGonagall said with a stern voice. "Why is it that you are late for my class?"

Percy smiled sheepishly. "Sorry, Minnie. We got lost. A ghost had to help us get here."

Professor McGonagall rolled her eyes, but a fond smile was on her lips. Not surprised. Anyone could fall for Percy's charm at the snap of his fingers. "I'll let you off this time. And only this time because it's your first day! If you're late again you will get detention. Is that understood Mr. Jackson?"

When Percy smiled I swear my heart melted a little. His smile was like a bright day and I was the day's many shadows. 

Percy smiled brightly and nodded. "Thanks, Minnie."

"That's Professor in class Mr. Jackson." She replied with a playful tone. 

"Of course," Percy said matching her playfulness. "Professor."

Professor McGonagall turned to the board and waved her wand so the chalk wrote on it magically. "Today class we will be working on casting your Patronus-"

Minerva was cut off by the quick rise of Hermione Granger's hand. 

"Yes, Ms. Granger." She said.

"We've already learned the Patronus charm Professor," Hermione said with a slight hint of smugness. "In our fifth year actually."

"Yes I am very aware of that Ms. Granger, but you didn't let me finish. We will be learning how to cast a Patronus wordlessly."

That got the bushy-haired girl to shut up. Her constant need to correct people is just utterly annoying. The chalk that was writing on the board suddenly stopped and a list of instruction was written in a powdery white. The words were a big jumble of horse crap when I tried reading what they said. It didn't help that they were written in some kind of fancy cursive.

I sighed and pulled my wand out of my pocket. With a wave of the nearly black stick did the words on the board change from English to ancient Greek. 

Percy turned to me and smiled his brilliant smile. "Thanks, Neeks. I was wondering how'd we be able to do this."

"No problem Perce." I said with a small smile. This boy was really getting to my head. I hardly ever smile. 

"Can the others see it?" He asked.

I shook my head no. "No, only we can."

Percy smiled again and my bones felt like they were turning into goop. "Cool."

-Hermione

Out of the corner of my eye, all I could see was Percy and Nico talking. What about I had no idea, but they shouldn't be talking during class! That's just disrespectful.

"Okay class, has everyone read the instructions?" Professor McGonagall asked. I, being the O student I am, nodded politely. When she saw that everyone had seemingly read the directions, she moved on. "Alright then who would like to go first?"

I raised my hand high in the air in hope she'd call on me. I knew I could cast this spell. I mean seriously, how hard could it be? I mean I did save the world. 

"Ah yes."She said with a stern smile. "Ms. Granger. Please step up."

I got out of my seat and made my way to the front of the classroom to perform the spell. Alright Hermione. I thought. You got this. Just think of the spell and wave your wand. That's all you have to do. I waved my wand and thought of the spell, but the only thing that came out of my wand was a single shot of silver. I frowned and shook my wand some. what happened? I did that perfectly. 

I decided to voice my thought to the Professor. "Professor McGonagall, what went wrong? I did that perfectly."

"If you would've done that perfectly, your Patronus would be out and about right now wouldn't it now Ms. Granger?"

I huffed and the stomped back to my seat. How dare she! I saved her sorry arse and she sasses me! 

"Would anyone else like to try?" McGonagall asked again. "How about you Mr. Jackson?"

I looked over to the two exchange students only to see Nico smirking and Percy with wide eyes. At that, I had to smirk myself. No way this airhead will be able to do the spell if I couldn't. 

Once Percy got to the front of the room, he pulled out his wand and waved it once. A stream of silver shot out of the end of his wand and a beautiful white horse galloped around. The stunning part was that the horse had wings. Beautiful, feathery wings that were as white as he was. I could only stare open-mouthed at this display. 

"How is this possible!" I yelled from my seat. "How did Jackson do it when I couldn't? I'm the smartest witch of our age!"

Nico rolled his eyes. "He Bushy McGee. You might be the smartest witch of your age, but that doesn't mean you're the smartest person of your age.  Other people have functioning brains that can contain knowledge too. Just because hang out with airheads doesn't mean everyone in this school is. So get over yourself."

Percy in the front of the class snickered. 

I turned to McGonagall with rage in my eyes. "Are you really going to let them talk to me like this Professor?!"

McGonagall rolled her eyes. "Oh please. You Golden Trio have been walking around like you own the place. It's about time someone put you in your spot."

I gapped at everyone in the class. Harry and Ron were both seething in front of me. I decided to do something I've never done before. I grabbed my books and my bag then stormed out of the classroom. Ron and Harry hot on my heels.

--------------------------------

Another Chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you liked it. I'm wondering if I should start a new story called Mutants. It's a PJO and HoO AU. It's about the characters not being demigods, but being mutants. It is Percico and Frazeleo, so if you want to see this story let me know. If enough people want it then I'll publish it. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 381 24
It's been two years now, since it happened. Since he lost the most important person to him. Furious with the gods, Percy has separated himself from h...
428K 7.8K 31
Percy Jackson is going to Hogwarts!!!! Wait, rewind, rewind! Thousands of years before Percy was born, Hecate, the goddess of magic, went to the UK a...
11.2K 361 6
This is a Percico fanfic. In this story Percy and Nico are best friends. It's the end of the Giant War summer. What happens when Hades makes Nico go...
3.4K 80 11
After a harsh breakup, godhood, and a newfound sexuality, Perseus Jackson and Nico Di Angelo are on their way to Hogwarts as a favor of Hades and Hes...