May.

By bossbitchbitchboss

(Starts in season 6) Mention of sexual assault and Rape The youngest girl you would ever think that could sur... More

Now
Not tomorrow yet
The same boat
Last day on earth pt 1
Last day on earth/ The day will come when you won't be
Service
Hearts still beating
My family memoir
Rock in the Road
New best friends
Something that they need
The first day of the rest of your life
Mercy

JSS

11.8K 130 15
By bossbitchbitchboss

Past
I remember being out there for so long alone. No one to talk to except the walkers.

I'm 8 years old I have always been alone. My parents they hurt me and my dad he did not so good things to me.

I walked home from school and walked into my house which was a very nice house but I didn't live in it. I lived in the garage on a mattress topper and fell asleep to the smell of gasoline just in case the car went out of gas.

I walked into my house to see my mom and dad fighting. "You bitch!" My dad screamed "ya well I'll greet you in hell when I get there." My mom said back.

My dad throws the glass against the wall and it shatters some of the glass shatters hitting my arm and I feel the sharp pain in my arm I look to see blood rushing down.

Was he gonna rape me again for the 100th time was I gonna get even more bruises then I have now. He did rape me again my mom sat there and laughed as he did and I cried.

Right after he raped me a special message came on the screen.

Attention virus outbreak stay indoors.

I didn't know what it meant a virus outbreak. I looked outside to see a man running for his life before another man tackled him and started biting into his neck.

I screamed and my dad smacked me to shut up. My parents died both did together and I tried to stop but why did I try to stop it they deserved to die. I was all alone for a long time I killed walkers with a set of throwing knives that I kept on me all the time. Then one day a man found me and brought me to this place called Alexandria.

Present
I look down the hall to see dad walking toward me. "Hey honey your a big strong girl right?" My dad said. "Ya of course daddy." I said back to him. "I need you to help me with something ok?" He said once again.

When I came here a man named Aaron and his boyfriend Eric took me under their wing. I started calling them dad because I never had a dad well I did but he didn't care about me.

"What do you need me to do daddy?" I asked him. "I'm looking for a brown bag it will have pictures inside it if Alexandria." He said.

"I'll go look over by the gardens and the flowers." I said to him. "You better not just sit and look at the flowers instead of looking for the bag ok sweetie." He said. "Yes daddy" I said back to him.

"You promise?" Daddy said. "Yes I promise." I said back to him. "Meet me back here in a half hour ok" daddy said to me. "I will don't worry daddy." I said back.

I ran to the gardens and looked around for this brown bag. I continually look and then I hear screaming I look up and I see a man slice a women's throat.

My stomach drops and I run back to the meeting place for daddy. Then a man steps in my way as I run. I come to a stop.

He had a large axe. "Hi little girl how are you." The creepy dirty man said. There was a large W at the top of his head.

"Leave me alone!" I said pulling out one of my throwing knives. "Oh honey why would I do that." The man said sprinting at me I throw one of my knives and barely miss him. Then I hear a gunshot and the man falls to the floor dead.

I look over to see Rosita with the gun pointed up and daddy right by her. "May I'm so sorry I left you!" Dad says running up picking me up hugging me.

"It's ok daddy." I said to him hugging him hard putting my head into his chest crying. "Are you Alright kid?" Rosita says. "Thank you!" I said to her and hugged her.

"Just doing what I need to." She said back. "Let's get you to safety." Daddy says and runs with me in his arms to the infirmary. We walk in and I see Eric. I call Eric by his name cause he said that's what he wants to be called by so I just do.

"Eric!" I said running and hugging him. "Are you ok are you hurt what happened?" Eric Asks me. "I was helping daddy look for his brown bag and I looked up and saw a women get killed so I ran to try and find daddy but then a man attacked me and then Rosita killed him.

"I'll talk to with daddy after this ok?" Eric said. "Alright" I said back to him.

I waited as more and more gun shots could be heard. I wanted to run out and help daddy but I couldn't.

I waited and then finally daddy came back. He had tears in his eyes. "What's wrong daddy?" I asked him. "Oh nothing bunny" he said back and he hugged me and Eric.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 267 13
22-year-old Keeley Grimes is trying to adjust to life, trying to do what people used to do before the world ended. But after the Governor, her perspe...
309K 10.1K 172
Ellie Dixon. Nine-year-old daughter of Daryl Dixon and Isabella Gomez. Ellie lives with her mother and sees Daryl twice a year, her birthday and Chri...
50.2K 1.2K 26
the dead are walking, the living are feared. in the midst of the apocalypse, you're traded for the lives of your group and put into the hands of the...
2.5K 146 10
ko • yaa • nis • qatsi ( n. ) 1. crazy life. 2. life in turmoil. 3. life out of balance. 4. life disintegrating. 5. a state of life. that...