His Diary | Killua Zoldyck

Oleh _starlight07

His diary.. His secrets.. What will you do when you get a hold of that two? Reading his diary.. Uncovering hi... Lebih Banyak

Table of Contents
✿I would be lying if I say
✿I like how you are you
✿I would love to admit
✿Your smiles and laughs
❀A Kiss
✿It's not true
✿You make my heart go doki-doki
❀Killua is here
✿When you talk to me
stuck
❀Choosing Clubs
❀Alternative?
✿You ruined my day
✿The lie
✿I like you
❀You're sick?
✿The truth
✿I hate you
✿Never once in my life
❀You're pretty
✿you become the reason
✿ You become the reason
❀ Capturing the Best Shot
✿For my smile
❀He who envies
✿A Poem For You
His Diary Characters
❖Her Bucket List 0

✿I don't like the way you are.

15.2K 358 1.5K
Oleh _starlight07

O n e

-

"AHH! I swear that damn albino! He's the freaking worst! I wish he trip over something and have his face flat onto the groun-"

"Wait a second, (Y/n)." You were cut off by your friend, Nia, whose hands are on each of your shoulders.

Adonia Hesper, a girl with dark pink hair that's about on her shoulders. She have clear innocent blue eyes.

(That's Nia.. Excuse my crappy drawing. XD. And ya notice her outfit?)

"Breath in.. Breath out.." She instructed. You followed her words, inhaling and exhaling for a few minutes before finally calming down.

"You okay now?" Nia asked, a concern look on her face.

You nodded and say, "Yeah."

Then your friend gestured for you to come over and sit beside her which you did. It's lunch break and the two of you are in your own classroom. Well, Nia was eating her lunch peacefully but it was ruined by you bursting through the door, raging over an 'albino.'

"So what happened this time..?" The pink haired female asked, her eyes gazing at you. "Did he tease you about your height again? Weight? Face? Body? Handwriting? Teeth? Breath? Eye-"

"Nia!" You shouted as you glared at her which she only responded by a chuckle. You let out a sigh.

Yes, that damn albino is none other than Killua Zoldyck who happens to be your friend who also happens to be your schoolmate who teases you nonstop. It is annoying, of course, who would want to be always teased by him anyway? (Me-)

When you guys first met, he's already like that spitting out side comments and insults about you that you just get used to it. He's constantly rude ever since the start.

But now.. You're growing tired of it. You don't like the way he is when he's teasing you. There are times that you feel the urge to just kill him on the spot. As if you can do that.. He might be like that but he's still a friend. A good friend at that. It might not look like it but he really is.

You flickered your gaze onto the ground as you speak. "It's just that.. he reminded me about the embarrassing thing I did back then.."

Nia raised one of her eyebrows. "So?"

Your gaze returned to her again. "I was reading a book when he said it.. And so when the moment he finished, I abruptly stand up but I didn't know he was that close to me so.. then.. then.." You fumbled with your words, having second thoughts to continue the next sentence.

"Then what?" Nia moves closer to you, now curious more than ever. Judging by your red face, it's something worthy knowing.

Your eyes are wandering at your surroundings but Nia. You're way too embarrassed to look at her eyes.

"What is it, (Y/n)?" She asked again for you have not answer.

"O - our lips accidentally collided with e - e - each other." You stuttered out. Your face is really red right now.

A grin grew in Nia's features. "So you guys kissed~" She was about to tease you but was interrupted by you standing up suddenly. "W-what?"

"BUT HE SAID MY BREATH STINKS AND HE SAID IT SO LOUDLY IN FRONT OF THOSE PEOPLE SO NOW THEY'RE THINKING MY BREATH REALLY STINKS!" You shouted angrily.

Nia sweatdropped. "That's what you are mad about huh.."

"He didn't even said sorry! He just casually left me in there without even sparing one last glance at me!"

Nia tried to calm her friend down again. "(Y/n).. Breat-"

"LIKE DUDEEE, IT WAS ALSO MY FIRST KISS! HOW CAN HE JUST LEAVE ME LIKE THAT?!"

"(Y/n-"

"I KNOW IT'S PROBABLY MY FAULT THAT W-WE KISSED BUT STILL! AHH! HE'S MAKING ME NUTS!"

"Alright.. Try to calm down for a sec-"

"ARGH! NOW I REMEMBER WHAT HE DID LAST WEEK TO ME AGAIN! HE TRIPPED ME IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE CLASS! WHY DOES THAT JERK LIKES TO EMBARRASS ME IN FRONT OF MANY PEOPLE?! THAT GU-"

"FOR FUCK'S SAKE! SHUT UP!"

Oops.. Nia snapped. You did as you were told, you shut your mouth. Then you slowly sit back again and acts like nothing happened.

Nia cleared her throat before collecting her posture again. "As I was saying, you should first calm down." She said emphasizing the last two words. "If you're really that mad at him then why don't you get him back?"

You tilted your head on the side as you stare at her confusingly. "Get him back...?"

Your friend nodded. "Yeah. Get him back.. You know.. A revenge."

Then it hits you.

That's right! Why didnt you thought about this before?! You could have a revenge on him!

-

You have a smile plastered in your face as you walk towards him. "Oi Killua~" You called out to the silver haired male.

Though he heard you loud and clear, he still continue to walk. "What?" He asked, his eyes not even sparing you a glance.

You grab his wrist. "Stop walking for a minute!" Then he stopped, all of his attention are on you now.

"C-can I come over to your house?" You cursed yourself in your head when you stuttered. Not your fault your mind suddenly gives you a flashback of the what happened earlier.

Killua stare at you for a brief moment before nodding. "Sure but why though?"

You jumped a bit, surprised about his question.

What to answer what to answer i haven't thought of a reason

You let out an awkward and nervous laugh as you do not know how to cover up for your plan to get into his house and take an embarrassing baby picture of his. You cannot have him knowing about your revenge plot on him.

"Yosh!" You yelled pumping your fists into the air. "Let's race into your house! Whoever loses have to buy chocolates!" Then you sprint off.

"Oi (Y/n)!"

You can hear his shouting but you decided to just ignore him and continue running.

Welp the answer is escape.

-

Disappointment clouded over you. Why you ask? Well you did manged to get to Killua's house. You even managed to get into his room without him knowing! But.. you can't find a single embarrassing baby photo or anything embarrassing at all! Well you did find one but it wasn't a picture of Killua but you picking out your nose. Good thing you have the self control to not burn the picture. If by any chance that happened, Killua will know that you snoop in his things.

Anyway, all you saw was pictures of him together with his friends, and him and his younger sibling. You can't see a damn photo worth to be making fun of! Of course, there are pictures where Killua is a child but.. It's not worth to be tease for. He's cute in all those pics.

You sigh. I failed..

You were about to take back the picture album back into its place and leave but something fell over right on your head.

You winced in pain. You get the thing that fell over and glare at it but now that you look at it, it looks like some sort of an old (note) book or something.

You opened the notebook and read the first two words in the first page.

My Diary

"My diary..?" You muttered, your eyes scanning it. "Killua's diary? His diary?" Realizing that your tsundere friend possessed a diary, you cannot help but to laugh.

I never thought he owns a diary! Hahaha

Your laugh quiets down soon. "Hmm.." You hummed thinking about on what to do with this diary of his.

This is something really private but I can use this to get him back.

"Wait.. I totally look like a stalker right now, don't I?" You ask yourself, a bit ashamed but meh who cares.

Then suddenly you hear the main door click..

Uh oh! He's here!

Killua decided to go out and buy food earlier so you were left alone in the house but now that he's here, you are panicking..

Without thinking, you put his diary into your bag and went downstairs.. Luckily, Killua didnt see you coming out from his room.

"Stupid girl.. Where were you?"

"B-bathroom!"

"Did you brush your teeth?"

"What?"

"Well.. Your breath stinks after all."

"You-!"

-

I just realized.. something always happened when it's lunch break in most of my stories. XD

Please do give your reviews on this chapter.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

174K 4.6K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
95.6K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
947K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
231K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...