If you had to live your life...

بواسطة Narkoma_

|TomTord| The End never happened. So, this story is kind of about amnesia, but I think I stray too far off to... المزيد

Hey this is an Authors note!
Chapter One: Rough Start
Chapter Two: Fighting
Chapter Three: Kind Of A Filler??
haha not a chapter sike you thought
Chapter Four: Maybe We've Both Changed
WHt n Erth
Chapter Five: The Fair
A/N Sorry i need help
uh whoops
Chapter Six: Point Of Views
WHut
Chapter Seven: Thomas
Chapter Eight: Memories
Quick A/N
Chapter Nine: Cleaning Up The Place
Chapter Ten: Remembering??
Hey another A/N
Chapter Eleven: Day Off
cAT
Sorry, this is important
Chapter Thirteen: Videos
Hallow en
not a chapter sorry my guys
Chapter Fourteen: Stationary
Chapter Fifteen: Letter Box
Chapter Sixteen: Messing Around
Chapter Seventeen: Hungover At Work
Drawings
Chapter Eighteen: Work Problems
Chapter Nineteen: Sitting On The Steps
shoutouts my boiis
writers block
Chapter Twenty: New Discoveries
TANKS GAVERNING
sorry not a chapter, again...
AHHHHHH
Chapter Twenty One: Goose Chase
this is kind of important
Chapter Twenty Two: Avoiding The Truth
shoutout
Chapter Twenty Three: Hiding
ANOTHER SHOUTOUT HOLY HECC
Small Hiatus
Chapter Twenty Four: Caught
Chapter Twenty Five: The End.
Epilogue

Chapter Twelve: Cozy Cuddles

314 15 3
بواسطة Narkoma_

((Can I quickly just say I love that chapter name, it's super cute.))

Tord's POV

I woke up to the quiet sound of muffled sobbing. As if someone was trying not to wake up everyone else. I checked outside. The sky was a clear, midnight blue. The stars were shining brightly. The moon wasn't quite full, so it was dark. The streets illuminated by streetlamps. I quickly checked the time, it was 03:28. Tom and I had work tomorr- today. We wouldn't be going.

Commie: Hey, sorry I know it's early, but Tom and I can't come into work today. We're doing renovations on the house, then Tom has to go to the doctor to get his amnesia checked out.

Jamie: Okay. Why is your username Commie?

Commie changed Jamie's username to O'NosyOne.

O'NosyOne: I can fire you.

Commie: Okay, Okay.

Commie changed O'NosyOne's username to Jamie

Jamie: Better. You can skip tomorrow, but not Friday. That's when everybody comes in, and I'm gonna need extra help.

Commie: Okay see ya.

Conversation Ended.

I sighed as I turned off my phone. I looked at the clock again 03:50. Dang, was I really texting for that long?! I quickly got up and listened..

Nothing.

Maybe the person crying either fell asleep, or heard me, and  decided to be quiet. I walked out into the hallway, slowly closed my door, and sat down. This may take a while. I sat there and waited. Patience. I got bored pretty quickly, but was determined to help any one of my friends that needed my help. I was a good friend, right? What if nobody actually liked me, and just puts up with me? No, Tom chooses to hang out with me over Edd and Matt. At least I've got that going for me. I quickly stopped thinking when I heard the quiet sobs. Success. I got up slowly and quietly. I crept to the noise. It quieted again, but so did I. I didn't want them to feel by themselves. I'm here for them. The noise continued all the way down to Tom's room.

I crept forward quietly. I knocked on the door softly.

"Tom? Are you okay?" I whispered.

"... Yeah.. I'm fine." He whispered. His voice was raw, as if he'd been crying. Aha. Caught him.

"..Can I come in?" I quietly asked.

"Sure."

I opened the door softly. I walked in, making sure to quiet my footsteps, and shut the door softly. I came over to Tom's bed and sat down on the edge. I looked at Tom's moonlit face. Tears were streaming down his face.

"Why were you crying? Are you okay?" I asked, full of concern. He shook his head as a 'no'.

"I'll ask later.." I said quietly, opening up my arms. He gladly gave me a hug. He sobbed quietly into my shoulder. I rubbed his back softly. Now wasn't the time for words. I hugged him tightly, he seemed grateful. 

"Are you okay..?" I  asked, softly breaking the silence. He nodded against my shoulder. He took a shaky breath in. We sat there for what seemed like hours but was only a few minutes. I broke away from the hug and looked at his face, Illuminated by the moon's light. Tear tracks were dried on his cheeks, and his hair was slightly messed up. I hugged him again.

"Isolophobia, I figured out I have that.." He whispered in my ear softly, not breaking the hug. Isolophobia.. Where have I heard that before. Phobia is fear, so Isolo... Isolation? He has the fear of being alone. He was crying because he was scared.

"W-Want me to stay with you?" I muttered. He nodded again. I made a mental note to move his bed into my room, because mine is bigger. I laid us down softly, still hugging him. My leg bumped against his cast lightly. I chuckled at the fact it was hot pink.

"Don't worry, I got us out of work for tomorrow." I said, faintly.

"Don't you mean today?" He responded in the same tone of voice. I laughed slightly, my arms still snugly around his waist. I ran my hands through his hair. His breathing evened. He fell asleep. I gazed at him, still being shined on by the moon. He is truly beautiful in my eyes. I wish the old Tom would come back still. I sighed softly, Tom's body heat making me drowsy. My eyelids drooped and I wasn't aware I was falling asleep until I was already dreaming.

Tord's Dream

There in front of me stood two Toms. Identical. They both wore a white T-shirt and black pants. In unison they both said.

"Choose one of us." I was confused until the outfits changed. One of them wore the classic blue hoodie Tom always wore. The other was in our work uniform. I was being told to choose
Old Tom or New Tom. I couldn't choose. I thought about it really hard. Apparently I took too long. They both disappeared. Words rang out in my head.

"You're too late."

"You're too late."

"You're too late."

"You're too late."

End of Tord's Dream

I woke up with a start. I still felt a body next to me. I opened my eyes slightly to see Tom gazing at me. I shuffled slightly to get a better hold on him. He gasped lightly. Apparently he thought I was still asleep. I leaned forward a little bit.

"Good morning." I said louder than my normal voice. He jumped.

"Ah! Sorry! I didn't mean to scare you!" I said apologetically. 

"No, no, it's fine!" He insisted. I sat up. 

"I'm going to go make breakfast, do you wanna come with me?" I asked. He nodded with a smile. I walked out of his room and into the kitchen. I ran a hand through my hair as I walked. I opened up the fridge to see eggs, and milk. That was it. I grabbed them nonetheless. I decided to make just plain eggs. 

---Time Skip Until The Eggs Are Done---

I set two plates of eggs on the table, and left some for Matt and Edd. I walked into the living room to see Tom sitting on the couch watching TV. I could scare him, but I'm feeling nice. 

"Tom, Eggs are done." I said, while tapping his shoulder. He looked at me and nodded. 

"I had a weird dream last night" He said to me, while sitting down at the table.

"What was it about?" I asked.

"Well, you were there-" I interrupted him. "Could you say I'm the man of your dreams?" He glared at me playfully. "Anyways.. You were there, but you were younger. You wore a black hoodie. I was there, I had a skull shirt, and braces. Edgy am I right? Matt and Edd were there too. Edd had his hair super long in front of his eyes, and Matt wore glasses. Anyways, we were behind a building, and we were spray painting the back of it!" He chuckled before continuing his story. 
"We spray painted things like 'Ice Cream? More like Eye Sore' and just dumb things like that. And a guy came out and yelled at us, but you spray painted his face, and we ran! That was it!" He laughed.

"That actually happened!" I said, excitedly.

"Whoa! Really?!"

"Yeah! That was the back of Old Norman's Ice Cream. We hated that old guy." I said, recalling the memory.

"Neat-o! I must be getting my memories back slowly!"

Edd walked in, and smelled the eggs.

"Hey! How long have you guys been up?" Edd asked, while grabbing a serving of eggs, still leaving enough for Matt. He sat down next to me.

"Just about twenty minutes." I said glancing at the clock. Tom nodded.

"Hey Tord, will you go wake up Matt?" Edd asked sweetly. I couldn't say no to him, he would probably kick me out of the house. 

"Okay, on one condition, you and Matt go to the store. We're pretty much out of food." I said, complying. Edd nodded.

"I needed more Cola anyways.." He muttered loud enough to hear. 

I walked into Matt's room, stepping over all his junk. I shook his shoulder slightly. 

"Matt wake up." Nothing

"Matt wake up." No response. I took one of his mirrors off of the wall.

"If you don't get up now, I'll break this mirror." I threatened. Matt shot up, and stole the mirror. He turned and hissed at me.

"Okay, well there are eggs in the kitchen." I said, not really knowing how to respond to that.

Twenty minutes later, Edd and Matt were out the door, heading over to the store. I had a mental checklist going through my head of what I needed to do today. Move the bed.

"Hey Tom, do you wanna move your bed into my room?" I asked casually.

"Oh, uh, sure! I probably won't get scared anymore!" He said cheerfully. I nodded and got up. I went to his room and picked up the mattress and threw it on the floor. Underneath the mattress there was Smirnoff. Tons of it. There must've been thirty bottles. I picked them all up and put them aside. I'll deal with them later.

---Time Skip Until Tom's Now In Tord's Room---

Now that Tom's bed is in my room, I had to deal with all of his stuff. I put Susan in a special guitar case, and put that under his bed. Safe. I got Tomee Bear and set him on Tom's bedside table. Good. Now for the Smirnoff. I grabbed a box, and put all of the Smirnoff in it. I wrote Smirnoff in big letters on it and shoved it in the fridge. Maybe we'll all forget about that.

Maybe we'll all forget.

________________________________________________________________________________

OOF That was a really long chapter.

In the middle of writing my sister called me downstairs and had a kitten.

Guess we have a cat now.

Will you guys put name suggestions? She's a girl, and her fur is gray. She's really fluffy and mellow.

Well that's it!!

Bye!!

Word count:1706

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

20.3K 342 20
After 'The End', Edd, Matt, and Tom moved into apartments. After a while, Edd and Matt got closer and shared an apartment to save more money. They wo...
21.1K 948 20
Tom and Tord hate each other. We all know that. But what if it changes in one event. Here Tord learns how to like no LOVE Tom. But did Tom even love...
69.2K 1.6K 36
NSFW/TW Tom is a highschool student alongside Tord, who isn't who he seems. (COMPLETED)
180K 4.8K 47
This is a Tom x Tord FanFiction! Oneshots of them will come later if I feel like it// Warning: Possibly NSFW Material! (I will put at the beginning o...