Kidnapped By Cannibals- Leah...

By gorystories

* I got permission from @Masonfitzzy to do this. Go read her series. It's the best! It has finally come to t... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty- Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three

Chapter Twenty-Six

1.5K 67 9
By gorystories

This is super unedited but you guys are the ones asking for more. Chapters do take a lot longer than usual these days because you are all aware I'm in college. Sorry guys, but you will have to be patient with me :(

—-

Several days- weeks even, had passed by, and there was still no sign of pregnancy from Leah.

The days had started of with Jared rushing over to Leah each morning when he woke up, and each night when he came in. He'd ask her,  "How are you feeling?" Whilst rubbing her back, in which Leah would furrow her eyebrows in confusion and reply, " I'm fine, are you?" Unsure why he was asking such questions so often.

Leah didn't realise that Jared didn't want Leah to feel okay. He wanted her to be suffering like the woman that had a baby in there, so he could know that it had happened.

That he had in fact got her pregnant.

But, the day never came. Leah's skin wasn't glowing like it did during maternity. Her stomach remained flat. No swelling. Nothing at all showed him that she were, and Jared was beginning to grow impatient.

They'd even started having sex twice a day, and naive Leah couldn't understand why he was so eager for it all of a sudden, despite him bringing up children weeks before. She was very gullible at times.

Now, everyone sat at the kitchen table after Lindsay and Leah had just cooked dinner. There was no meat on their plates tonight: just vegetables, mash potatoes and a small bit of gravy. Lindsay had said they were running low on meat, and didn't have enough to feed the whole family. In fact, the farmhouse had barely any food in general, and Jared and Gabriel had planned to go into town first thing tomorrow morning.

The table was quiet. Jared had barely said more than two words to Leah since he came inside, and Leah couldn't understand why, but she didn't want to make a scene at dinner so she kept her mouth shut.

" We should go out and look tonight," Gabriel said, causing the two rows of people to lift their heads up from their may-as-well-be-empty plates and look at him. A perplexed expression appeared on Jared's face, so Gabriel continued. " Before it gets too dark."

Jared ahh'd in realisation, and lifted his glass of water to his lips before replying to his father. " I don't think anybody will be out," Jared told him. "Not in this weather."

Leah didn't have to be a genius to figure out what they were talking about. Hunting. Gabriel was looking at his supper in disgust, and it was clear he wanted something to satisfy his taste buds.

But Jared was right. The weather was terrible. Rain was slashing violently against the kitchen windows, which Leah couldn't see on the glass due to the metal bars stopping her vision from getting that far ahead. Thunder was erupting in their ears, and the trees were swaying so quickly it sounded almost like torture.

Gabriel sighed, leaning back in his chair and throwing his fork against his now empty plate. " Well it darn better hurry and clear up out there," he complained. Gabriel admitted to himself that Jared's statement was true.

" If someone was out there in this weather, they'd come straight here for shelter anyway," Lindsay added, and Gabriel looked over. He didn't say anything for a moment before responding.

" You're right," he side-smirked at her, and she smiled before continuing to eat her food.

Everyone else was done, and Leah and Jared sat there for a few moments, not saying a word to each other. Leah was unsure why he hadn't spoken to her this dinner. It was putting her on edge, contemplating her actions, wondering what she could've done wrong.

Gabriel and Lindsay were talking, before he raised his arms out, beckoning for her to come over to him, and she sat on his lap. Leah blushed at the sight of this; she didn't know why, but she did.

But soon she felt Jared's hand nudge her shoulder, and when she looked up, he moved his head towards the staircase. This told her that this scene wasn't meant for four pairs of eyes, and she began pushing her chair under the table quickly and following him up the stairs.

When they entered the room, silence fell up on them, and neither of them spoke a word as Jared and Leah got ready for bed. Leah wanted to say something; anything to ease the atmosphere, but her mind couldn't come up with anything.

After Leah washed her face and brushed her teeth, she got on the bed, continuing to be engulfed in that silence that hovered in the air. It was giving her anxiety; him being so close, but seeming so far. What had she done?

Jared sat on the end of the bed, trying to take his shoe off. Leah watched him carefully. He muttered something under his breath that seemed it may have been a swear word, but Leah couldn't be too sure.

Leah could tell he couldn't take the boot off, and she peered a little closer as he tugged tighter on the laces in frustration. He was pulling really hard, and Leah thought they may snap any second, and she just wanted him to calm down.

" Jared, do you want some he-" she attempted to ask, but was cut off by Jared completely hitting level one hundred, yanking his black shoe from his foot, and flinging it across the bedroom so hard it knocked something off a nearby cabinet before making a loud slam against the wall. Leah let out a yelp.

" Why hasn't it happened yet?" Jared had turned towards her, and Leah could see the unmissable rage that coated his facial expression. The sweat on his forehead caused the veins that had protruded from his forehead to stand out. His nostrils flared in anger, and his dark eyes were set on Leah, demanding an answer.

Leah gulped, asking a question she already knew the answer too. " What do you mean?"

Jared's face seemed to twist with more fury, his fiery eyes setting a light to Leah's body that filled with goosebumps from his cold glare. "You know exactly what I mean, don't play dumb."

The baby, of course. The child he wanted to form inside her. She honestly couldn't tell him what was happening. Leah wasn't sure what was going on herself.

" I don't know, Jared," she told him quietly, and he paced across the room, rushing his fingers through his knotty, black hair. " I want a child as much as you do." She hoped her words would soothe him, but he stopped dead in his tracks, and rotated on his heels so that his intimidating eyes were set on her once more.

" Do you?" He rose a single eyebrow at her, and it seemed as if him asking was a sarcastic remark rather than genuine question.

Leah nodded her head. " Yes, of course,"

Jared's eyes seemed to warm for a moment, only to be overshadowed by clouds of remorseless actions.

" Then why hasn't it happened?!" His voice boomed again, and Leah held the urge not to shrug her shoulders. As he stared over at her figure on the bed again, his expression seemed to flash with realisation, and he began taking dangerous steps towards her, in which she almost crumpled on the mattress.

His top lip sunk into his mouth, and the animosity appeared as a colour in his cheeks. "I bet you've put things in your body that you shouldn't have. I bet you were a right party animal on the outside, weren't you?"

Leah's face drained of colour, and she could feel her hand rattling against the side of her bare leg. What was he talking about? Of course she'd done drugs; it was hard not to when Derek did them twenty- four hours a day, pressuring her to do the same.

It'll be fun, he'd said. She would've done anything to impress him. It had only been a few times- when she'd gone to his concerts. Nothing much.

Leah's thoughts were running wild, and when she didn't say anything, Jared lunged towards her in one quick motion, gripping her tiny throat in his bare hands and catching her by surprise.

" Weren't you?" Jared roared, squeezing at her neck harder, and Leah's blue eyes were wide with fear and incredulity. Her cheeks now flushed as the blood rushed to her face. She felt as his large fingers crushed the tube in her throat.

" Jared," she pushed out, but you could barely understand her words as his choking prevented her from talking. " I can't breathe."

Jared took a minute to examine her, and when he seen the hint of blue spreading across her skin, he threw her head back, and backed away. Leah gasped for air, making panting noises and placed her jerking hand on her throttled neck.

Jared watched her, his eyes two blazing pits of evil, and she continued trying to catch her breath. He pointed his finger at her, raking his free hand through his now damp hair.

" I swear, you better start talking, Leah," Jared gritted through his teeth. " Have you been ruining your body?"

" Yes, Jared. Yes, okay? I did drugs like once or twice. But, don't you see what you're saying? That- that doesn't even make any sense. That's not possible."

" Don't you tell me what's right or wrong! You don't know nothing!" Jared exploded.

Leah coiled away, hurt seeping into her veins, and she bowed her head so Jared couldn't witness the tears forming in the corners of her eyes. He was being awful tonight, and she knew this wasn't him. She knew he was just angry. He had every right to be after all. It was her own fault. Things would've been easier if she just lied, but Leah knew by now that lying got her nowhere.

What if Leah couldn't give him a child? What would he do to her? What would they do to her?

After a few moments of silence, Jared walked back over to the bed. " Get inside," he instructed, and Leah placed herself under the comforter.

Jared climbed inside a long with her, and he slid his cold hands around her waist. Leah never questioned his sudden change in behaviour anymore, and allowed her body to relax against his, her head pressing on his chest so she could hear his steady heartbeat.

He tucked a piece of loose hair behind her ear, and she closed her eyes as her nails clutched into his t-shirt, begging for comfort. He continued patting her blonde hair as if she were a dog.

" Leah," Jared said, and she didn't respond, as she knew by the tone of his voice that what he was about to say was going to spring that worry of not producing a child for him, back up. " If you can't give me boys then I'm going to have to kill you."

Leah closed her eyes tighter at his words, and her heart squeezed, her eyes stinging. She could feel his long fingers swiping against her cheeks as he twirled her locks around them.

" I love you so much, so don't make me look like the bad guy,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 42.1K 99
Six months ago, Nathan's sister was brutally murdered. Now the former playboy desires only one thing: revenge. Late at night, Nathan trudges down th...
1.5K 9 22
TRIGGER WARNINGS IN DESCRIPTION A polyamorous relationship between an unusual mix of lovers. Each bold personality drawing Lydia in, leads to her ex...
118K 4.1K 49
In a community of cannibals and serial killers Anika Richards finds herself in the middle of the sadistic cult and 'family', the group works together...
161K 4.2K 34
Hostage. Prisoner. What ever you wish to call it. They won't let me nor my friends leave. Taken by a cannibalistic family and claimed I was being ado...