Diabolik Lovers x Reader Ones...

asterixtar

A collection of my Diabolik Lovers Scenarios, oneshots and stuff. Please comment or message me if you want to... Еще

Ayato x Reader ~ |Bad Love|
Kou x Reader ~ |Horror Booth| (Pt. 1)
Reiji x Reader ~ |Library|
Subaru x Reader ~ |Loving Side|
Shu x Reader ~ |Sleep|
Kanato x Reader ~ |Reward|
Yuma x Reader ~ |Secret Ingredient|
Ruki x Reader ~ |Fireflies| {BIRTHDAY SPECIAL!}
Who's Your Favorite Diaboy?
Bloody ☆ Mayim ☆ Mayim Lyrics
When You Turned Into A Little Child Pt. 1
When You Turned Into A Little Child Pt. 2
Laito x Reader ~ |Alone|
Pick-Up Lines
All Diaboys x Reader ~ |Beach Day!| {SUMMER SPECIAL!} Pt. 1
All Diaboys x Reader ~ |Beach Day!| {SUMMER SPECIAL!} Pt. 2
Requests?
Laito x Reader ~ |Captured|
Information About Ayato Sakamaki
Information About Shu Sakamaki
Information About Reiji Sakamaki
Information About Subaru Sakamaki
Information About Kanato Sakamaki
Information About Laito Sakamaki
Reiji x Reader ~ |Ferris Wheel|
Yandere! Laito x Reader ~ |Yandere Love|
Information About Kou Mukami
Information About Ruki Mukami
Information About Yuma Mukami
Information About Azusa Mukami
Ayato x Reader ~ |First Lovers' Kiss|
Information About Carla Tsukinami
Information About Shin Tsukinami
Shu x Reader ~ |Confession|
Note
Shin x Reader x Yuma ~ |A Dream|
[Part 2] Shin x Reader x Yuma ~ |Backyard or Rooftop?|
[BACKYARD CHOICE] Shin x Reader x Yuma ~ |Memory|
[ROOFTOP CHOICE] Shin x Reader x Yuma ~ |I'm Leaving|
Who's Your Favorite Diaboy? 1.2
Results of Who's Your Favorite Diaboy?
Results of Who's Your Favorite Diaboy? 1.2
Author-Chan Is Back
Request

Azusa x Vampire! Reader ~ |First Bite| {BIRTHDAY SPECIAL!}

4.8K 82 9
asterixtar

Requested by MyHeartWantsChu!

Sorry if it took so long before I granted your request. There is a series going on, soo~ xD

I knew that there are still other requests that should've been made first, but since I knew that today is Azusa's birthday, which is October 28, I decided to make this a special~!

It's not that good, but this scenario just came out of my mind.

But.. enjoy reading~!!

P.S. (To the one who requested) You and Azusa are both vampires. Sorry if I remained Azusa a vampire and not a human. ;-;
____________________________________
"Uhh.. Earth to (Y/N)?"

Flinching, your thoughts were suddenly distracted when your friend suddenly called you.

"O-Oh, sorry.. what was that, Yuuko-chan?" You put on a big smile, trying to act like nothing happened.

"Mattaku.. dozing off again, are we?" Jana heaved a sigh and crossed her arms. "What are you thinking about this time, (Y/N)?"

You shook your head, still smiling, ensuring your two friends that nothing has to be worried of. "Nothing, I'm just still not used to be a newbie vampire like you guys."

Yuuko and Jana looked at each other and smiled like a pair of psycho's then looked back at you. "Oh (Y/N), how lucky you are for being turned into a vampire by one of the Mukami's."

You froze for awhile when you remembered the moment you became a vampire, just last week.

"H-Help.."

Croaking for help, you raised your arms in the air, as you felt yourself being soaked in your own blood, lying motionless on the floor.

All you remember was you were walking at the middle of the forest, looking for some flowers that glows during the night. It was called the Nightkiss. Until someone stabbed you from behind several times. You didn't had a chance to take a glimpse of the person who stabbed you.

"P..P-Please.. s-some..on..e.. sa.. ve.. m-me.."

Before you could close your eyes, you felt a pair of cold arms wrap around you and made you sit up.

Despite the coldness of the hands wrapped around you, you felt warmth instead. You were thankful that someone saw you in the middle of the forest.

"Shh.. everything's going to be alright now.." You heard a male voice whispered in your left ear, but you didn't answer, for you were in the verge of death. "This'll hurt a bit."

You felt a stinging sensation on your neck and your eyes widen due to the pain and screamed, not so loud since you didn't had the strength to do it.

Then it blacked out, and the next thing you knew was that when you woke up, you realized that you were thirsty for blood, and that alone, you realized that you were already a vampire.

On the middle of the forest, looking for flowers, stabbed in the back, bitten by a vampire, woke up and realized that you've owed your life to the one who saved you from the verge of death, Kou Mukami.

"Here we go again!" Your thought was once again distracted by Yuuko's voice. "(Y/N), seriously, are you thinking about naughty thoughts about Kou-kun?"

Your cheeks heat up when Yuuko mentioned that. "W-What?! Of course not! Why woul-"

"Look, you're blushing! Confirmed! (Y/N)'s a pervert!" Jana said while pointing at you with a smug on her pretty face.

You just facepalmed by their remarks and pinched both of their cheeks. "Says the ones who calls the Sakamaki's and Mukami's names whenever they sleep!" You smirked at them as they both heat up and started yelling at you.

After that day, it was still an ordinary day. The usual routine was still applied.

"How do I blend in with the vampires, huh.." You mumbled under your breath as you stared at your two friends who was sleeping.

You felt uneasy so you decided to go outside the dormitories and take some fresh air.

Walking at the garden, you sat down for awhile and caressed the flowers, reminding you of the incident.

Then you suddenly heard some noise behind the bushes, so you suddenly became alert and look around. "Who's there?! Show yourself!"

And then it did.

Your eyes narrowed to a petrol blue-haired guy with purple eyes, with bandages around his body, including his arms. You also noticed a lot of scars in it, with his face.

"E-Eh? Who are you? Are you alright?" Looking at his scars, you suddenly felt worried and knelt beside him to see if he's okay or not.

"I'm..fine..." The innocent-looking guy answered in a slow manner.

"Are you sure?" You point at his scars on his arms, and it made you flinch. "Where did you get those scars, then?"

He glanced over at the deep wounds on his arms and looked back at you. "They.. are.. my.. friends."

"What?" The fuck? Is he out of his mind? How can you possibly be friends with wounds?!

"Meet.. Justin.." He started to show you his wounds with his bandaged hands. "Then.. this is.. Melissa.. and.. Christina.."

You faked a smile and nodded, pretending to be interested on meeting his.. 'friends'.

"What's your name?" You asked after a little while. You can't help but be interested despite his weird behavior.

"A..zusa.." He replied, caressing his arms.

"Azusa, huh.." You mumbled, then looked at his face. You can't help but wonder.. "Are you a.. vampire, by chance?"

He slowly nodded then licked his bleeding arm, which made your eyes widen and scoot away from him a bit.

"Tastes.. nasty.." He growled then looked over at you. His purple eyes gave you shivers down your spine.

"E-Ehh?" You blinked twice when you suddenly saw him in front of you as he grabbed your arm.

"Let.. me.. taste.. you.." He took a grip on your arm and bit it.

You shouted when you felt his sharp fangs pierce inside your skin as he sipped blood out of it.

Not long, he let go of you with his eyes looking at you with confusion. As if he was surprised that he even drank your blood.

"K-Kou.." He mumbled. "You.. taste.. somewhat like.. him.."

In an instant, you looked away as you grabbed hold of your wounded arm. But the stinging pain just made it worse.

"I was human.." You couldn't help but let your tears fall down on your cheeks. "I was human until that incident.."

Nobody said a word after that. It was quiet, and the only sound you hear is the wind flowing through the trees and the other plants.

But finally, Azusa spoke. "You're.. (Y/N).. aren't.. you..?"

You turned to look at him. "H-How did you know?"

"My.. brother.. told me.. about.. you.. (Y/N) (L/N).." He answered and sat straight from his seat. "The.. one.. he.. saved.. from.. death.."

It took awhile before his words sank right into you. "Is Kou Mukami.. your brother?"

You inhaled a lot of air when he nodded. "No way.."

"I am.. Azusa.. Mukami.. the.. youngest.. of all.. Mukami.. brothers.." He stated in a matter-of-fact tone, yet slow.

You looked down with a deep sigh. "Why do I always end up being with the Mukami brothers, huh?"

"If.. you're.. (Y/N).. then you.. must be.. a.. vampire.. too, then..?" He said, still looking at you.

You nodded.

"That.. explains.. the.. blood I.. drank.. from you.." He touched his lips, with little blood from it.

You placed your head in your knees. "I am still not used being a vampire.. and I can't even bite someone.. I can only drink blood from the cups the school gives."

"Then.. start by.. biting.. me.."

You rose your head up when he stated that. "Are you out of your mind? A vampire biting a vampire, and worse, on a hidden garden? No way!"

He placed his arm in front of you. "Try.. biting me.. you'll.. get.. used.. to it.." He looked at you. "Trust me.. you need.. to.. know.. how.. to bite.. someone.. if not.. maybe.. you'll die.."

"Can't a cup of blood be enough for me to live?"

"No.."

"Even from the school?!"

"No.."

"But why?!"

"Look.. (Y/N).. my.. brother's.. efforst.. will.. be in.. vain.. if you.. just.. die.. out of.. the blue.. so.. bite me.."

You look at his arm. Looking at the blood in it, you can't help but feel thirsty. Showing your fangs, you took hold of his arm.

"Are you.. sure?" You asked him.

"Yeah.. consider it.. as your.. birthday.. gift.. for.. me.." He answered with a slight smile on his face.

As you were about to bite him, you stopped midway when he mentioned about his birthday gift. "Wait, it's your birthday today?"

He nodded, slowly. "Yes.."

"Why didn't you told me? Happy birthday!" You greeted him with a smile.

"Bite.. it.." He said then looked at his arm.

"You really want to be bitten, huh?" You sighed and took a grip on his arm. "Alright, if you insist.." You licked your lips and slowly leaned over his arm and bit it gently.

"Thank.. you.." Azusa said with a smile once you finished sucking his blood.

You wiped the blood off the corner of your lips and nodded as a response. Until you remembered that all the days of you being a vampire, it was your first bite.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

8.6K 168 46
Just imagine romantic scenarios with your favourite diaboys.<3 This books also contains oneshots. And some random ideas that pop up in my mind. *Now...
298K 7.5K 28
THIS IS DIABOLIK LOVERS YAOI YUUUSHHH! I HAVE TO WRITE A DESCRIPTION AGAIN BECAUSE WATTPAD RANDOMLY REMOVED IT! T-T Well enjoy! heuehiue (WARNING: IF...
9.6K 103 59
REQUESTS ARE OPEN! All oneshots and scenarios are gender neutral. Characters included: Sakamakis and Mukamis
18.9K 263 19
ALSO ON HOLD PEOPLE I do not on diabolik lovers!!! Im just a simple fan! (Pretty slow updates) One shots made for you! The boys are waiting for you...