The End of It All (second boo...

Bởi volleyball238

Skylar has moved on in life now. She's gotten her life back on track and can finally see clearly. New job new... Xem Thêm

Characters
New track
Let's go home
Not scary
Seeing you
Try life
I want to see her
Forget
Got to get them back
You don't love me like you love him
Back
Party time to come
Back from the dead
Closed eyes
Scared
Hey
Is it true?
New home
What day is it
Thanksgiving time
Not who you said you were
Family ties
She's one of them
I saw you
Our love
Your love

Miss me

5.3K 208 20
Bởi volleyball238

Declan's P.O.V.

We walked around the park as the girls ran around.

"You look like your fitting into the father role." Shane laughed as I held Paisley because she was crying.

"Well I try."

"You want help?" He held his hands out and I didn't want to give her to him but I wanted to see what he could do better.

I handed her over to him and watched as he got a bottle ready quickly and give it to her.

"How did you know she was hungry?"

"It's the same cry the girls would give when they were." He laughed handing her back to me.

Shane's phone went off and he picked it up.

"Hey how are you guys doing?" I watched as the smile on his face left fast.

"Get back home NOW" he hung up the phone and called the girls over.

"Hey what's going on?" He looked to me and I saw he was regretting having to tell me what he had to.

"They got Skylar." And that was all I needed to know.

Skylar's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes slowly and looked around. I didn't know where I was. I was on a bed in some room though.

I jumped up and ran to the door. I didn't get far because I was pulled back. I looked down at my leg to see I had a chan on it.

Oh my god. What happened! Where was I!

Pulling on the Chain I started to panic. I tried reaching for the door but nothing was working.

I heard the sound of footsteps coming to the door and I ran back to the bed.

When the door opened I tried to see though the little light that was brought into the room.

The person stepped into the room standing at the end of the bed in front of me.

I was scared but at this point I had a choice. Fight. Or let this get to me. I was fighting.

"It's been a while." That voice...no. It couldn't be. It wasn't.

"C-Colin?" A light went on in the room and I saw him staring right there in front of me with a smirk.

"Miss me?"

And in that moment all the terror came over me.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

53.9K 2.1K 35
The exact words he threw at my face still haunts my dreams every single night and I think I'm starting to believe him. "Wish I've never met you I...
1.6M 40.5K 55
"You have a choice either choose me or being a mafia" I added hoping that he'll come back with me and if not then I will be the one leaving him this...
1.4K 21 37
"I'll wait as long as you need." he whispered and I felt myself blush. Carson would wait for me. He wanted me. I cleared my throat a little which ma...
1.2K 37 31
"I still never said it. And besides that, you're not listing the basics of the relationship. We need rules and agreements. When is it over?" "We'll...