Drawn To You | j•jk ✓

Por UrMyHopee

"Oh please Jungkook, everyone knows you're just an innocent baby boy." "Well, I guess not everyone knows me t... Más

INTRODUCTION & A/N
•one•
•two•
•three•
•four•
•five•
•six•
•seven•
•eight•
•nine•
•ten•
•eleven•
•twelve•
•thirteen•
•fourteen•
•fifteen•
•sixteen•
•seventeen•
•eighteen•
•nineteen•
•twenty•
•twenty one•
•twenty two•
•twenty three•
•twenty four•
•twenty five•
•twenty six•
•twenty seven•
•twenty eight•
•twenty nine•
•thirty•
•thirty one•
•thirty two•
•thirty three•
•thirty five•
•thirty six•
•thirty seven•
•thirty eight•
•thirty nine•
•forty•
•forty one•
Epilogue: Early Delivery
Epilogue 2: Sweet Honeymoon

•thirty four•

18.2K 789 570
Por UrMyHopee

The amount of times Jungkook offered to carry you on the walk home was ridiculous. Especially when it came to stairs.

"Babe, please." he begs, with huge puppy eyes. He keeps one hand on your back and the other laced with your fingers for support.

"Jungkook, I'm fine, really." you assure him, continuing your climb of the massive staircase of their massive dorm. He tries his best to slow the pace of your walking just to be careful.

"But what if you fall?" he insistently asks "And I bet you're really tired, please just let me carry you."

Was this really what you were going to have a deal with? You didn't mind the sweet thought but this dude was clingy.

Jungkook couldn't help it though. As soon as you told him the news he couldn't help but keep his eyes on you at all times, determined to protect you and the baby at all costs.

"I'M FINE. It's only been like three weeks."

He stops in his steps, letting you carry on. When you notice you twirl around to find him gaping at you slightly. "Three weeks?"

You glance away, not sure of what you said to upset him.

"You've been pregnant for three weeks and you didn't tell me?"

You bite your lip "It's not like that, honey. I had to be sure."

He huffs out like an agitated kid and walks to catch up with you. "Anything could've happened to you and the baby in three weeks." he mumbles, returning his hands to your body.

Finally you both make it to his room. The walls, the bed, the furniture. Everything looked exactly as you had left it. A relieved sigh leaves your chest. Memories of laughs and kisses and many other things come clashing back into you. It feels good to be home.

"This was all you brought?" He weighs your light bag before placing it down.

You plop yourself on the bed, somehow feeling lightheaded just after a walk. "Yeah, I didn't really think about that. I should've brought some more clothes."

"I don't know if that would make any difference." Jungkook says, with a small beam "You would've just worn all of my clothes anyway."

You laugh lightly "Damn straight."

He chuckles along with you until a strong silence crosses over the room. Both of you were thinking of the same questions you didn't want to think about.

Fearless, Jungkook voices "So does this leave us where we left off or...?"

You bite your lip stand up again, facing him. "Okay, I haven't really thought about it but I think we should take this.....slow?"

He tilts his head "Babe, I got you pregnant. We're way past slow."

"Nooo" you hit his shoulder lightly, grinning and rolling your eyes. "I mean...I think it's best if we just hold off the marriage thing. I don't want to jump straight back into it."

Jungkook thinks about it for a while, slowly coming to a decision. "Right. That's fine. Just to give you some space. I get it."

He keeps a calm expression, respecting your decision. He knew the marriage thing could wait, he was just happy you were there with him in that moment. Not that he didn't still keep the ring in his bottom drawer though. Just in case.

"Yup." you breathe out "One step at a time. Not rushing into anything...slow."

Jungkook nods along and takes another step towards you, closing the small distance. "Right. Slow." he repeats.

He keeps his eyes on yours, chests almost touching. The temperature in the room rises and suddenly it's too hot to keep all of your clothes on. Silence was screaming at the two of you to rip each other's clothes off. To claim the lust you haven't been all these months. A second of patience changes into a torturing year but no one makes a move.

Not until Jungkook finds himself slowly lowering his head to your level, his mouth finding its target.

His lips brush against yours. Not innocently, like a tease but hot, fiery, passionate and demanding. You want to pull away before you lose yourself but you can't seem to......in this minty moment, your senses have been seduced and you can no longer think straight. "Slowly" he whispers softly, prolonging each letter as if to savor them. Your heart flutters at his voice as you clasp your hands on either side of his face and he takes it as a sign of approval.

Before you know it the two of you are entangled in each other's arms, grasping and clinging at the hot flesh. He slams his lips to yours and it nearly knocks all the wind from your lungs, mouths devouring the sensitive lips. You hardly have a moment to process anything else when presses his tongue to the seam of your lips and, at your grant of access, delves inside your mouth.

It's a sloppy kiss with saliva exchanging in the intermingling of your billowing breaths. Your arms reach up and tangle around his thick, strong neck. In an instant you pull away and arch up into his broad chest, moaning in the contact of body heat against your own, before you draw back into his lips. You feel the burning of his arousal as it rolls off your tongue and seeps down your throat with every push of his tongue against yours.

The door flying open jolts the two of you. Bodies breaking apart in a split second as if they were never together in the first place.

Jin walks straight in but as soon as he notices the situation his body spins around and heads straight back out. "Yup, told you this was wrong timing."

"But I wanna see the baby!"

A loud voice calls and Taehyung runs in, followed by Namjoon, Yoongi and.....Hoseok. He tries to hide himself behind Namjoon's tall frame as they pile in.

"So where's the baby?!" Taehyung says, way too excited as he practically jumps up and down.

You cross your eyebrows "Baby?" your gaze fixates onto Hoseok.

"Hobi, you didn't." you let out a whine, disappointed that he couldn't keep it a secret.

Hoseok licks his lips and shrugs, still crouching behind Namjoon "Sorry, they all knew you were in Seoul and wanted to know why."

"Alright, alright. You can fight later." Taehyung finishes the conversation, waving his hand between the two of you. "Now just tell us where the baby is." the giddy expression returns as his white teeth gleam from his mouth.

"In here." you state, pointing straight at your belly.

His eyes drop to your belly and his smile washes off in an instant "What?! So you don't even have one yet?!"

Jungkook can't help but laugh at his hyung. "Of course she does, you're just going have to wait."

He exasperates dramatically "Yeah, for nine months!"

Namjoon cuts in, attempting to calm him down while placing a hand on his shoulder "Tae, chill. The baby ain't going anywhere."

"Well, it better not." he replies, looking straight at you as if mentally asking for a promise "Because I'm going to be the godfather."

At his announcement Hoseok suddenly pulls himself out from hiding "Nu-uh, no way. I've already asked. I'm going to be the godfather."

Taehyung whips his head into Hoseok's direction "What? When? How? Why? Just no!"

"Uh, I think that's for me to decide?" you say, but your words go unnoticed as the two men continue to argue.

Jin sighs, staring at your belly as he almost tears up "I can't believe I'm going to be grandfather."

Yoongi snorts at him "Grandfather?" and then pauses. Changing his eyes to yours, a pained expression rests on his face "wait, does this mean I'm going to get even less sleep in this house?"

"Oh my god." Namjoon throws his head back, questioning why couldn't he have one normal member.

Jungkook decides it's time to change the subject "So where's Jimin?"

Everyone stops to look at him, freezing in their postions. The air turns silently cold in a matter of seconds before multiple answers fall out of their mouths all at once.

"With his parents."

"Went to get ice cream."

"At the gym."

"Out for a walk."

"He's with Seulgi."

The last one was the only one was true and thankfully it was the clearest to be heard among all the lies.

"Oh." Yoongi realizes what he's just said. "Whoops" he says uncaring with a shrug.

Jin shoots a glare at him, knowing Jimin won't be happy about him spilling it out easily.

"You mean Red Velvet Seulgi?" Jungkook questions, raising one surprised eyebrow "Again?"

You frown and repeat his last word "Again?"

"Yeah." Namjoon lets out finally "They're kinda having a thing."

You didn't know Seulgi well but the few times you had talked to her you knew she was nothing but a sweet and kind girl. You always questioned how she wasn't only stunningly beautiful but great singing and dancing too.

Imagining the two together causes a small smile to your face. They're the perfect couple.

Jungkook raises both of his eyebrows and nods while smiling "Nice. Jimin's finally getting some."

The room fills with chuckles and you slap his bicep jokingly. He responds by looping his arm around your waist and placing a smiling kiss onto your lips.

Taehyung grins. Seeing you both in each other's arms was where the two of you belong. Everyone else was thinking the same thing, seeing their maknae finally smile so bright after so long made them feel content.

"You're staying this time...right?" he asks, begging through his eyes.

Jungkook watches you carefully as a gulp moves your throat.

You answer "That's what I want."

"So, you are. Problem solved." Yoongi says immediately after.

Everyone lets out a grateful sigh, bodies easing after the confirmation.

"Yeah but...my company-"

"If your company won't let you decide how to handle your own life and especially your own kid then you should leave them now." Yoongi decides.

Hoseok shakes his head "Damn and I thought Korean companies were bad."

Jungkook began to sense the worry filling your easily worked up emotions and turns to his hyungs. "Alright, well that means she needs to make a phone call so y'all should-"

He finishes what he wants to say by shooing away the five moaning men, their limp bodies unwillingly shuffling out of the room. Before the door closes on them Taehyung quickly announces his final words "Let me know when you want to start planning the baby shower!"

Jungkook makes sure to lock the door after slamming it in his hyungs face. He rotates himself and rests against it, letting out a heavy sigh. "That's what having more than one uncle is going to be like."

You giggle "Doesn't seem that bad."

Jungkook chuckles "I guess not." he makes his way over to you and presses a soft kiss to your lips. You breathe in his scent, all of the tension from before returning to the quiet atmosphere. As your hands travel along his biceps and claw into his hair, his hands swiftly stop yours. Gently pulling your desperate fingers down, he kisses them softly and then kisses your forehead.

"This can wait, you have something more important to do." he says lowly, slipping your phone out of your back pocket and holding it in front of you.

You exhale "Right."

Grabbing the device from his hands, your fingers work at the screen while trying to find Bob's number.

.

"So how'd it go?"

As you exit the bathroom you chuck your phone onto the bed. Jungkook lays on the bed, sitting half upright against the head board with one hand underneath his head and the other holding a comic book.

"Good...I guess." you reply, unsure.

You had never had to make such pressured call in your life. But now that you finally got it over and done with a certain weight is lifted from your shoulder, leaving you a lot less stress than before. Which was good, you couldn't work with a busy schedule or any type of stress now that you decided your baby was going to come first.

"Did they try stop you?" he asks, interested, patting the space beside him as an invitation.

You climb onto the king sized bed and snuggle into him, finding comfort in his warm and strong body.

"I just told them I won't be able to participate in any work for a long time because I'm pregnant. And that I'd rather be here with the father so you can take care of me." you explain "My manager was really shocked at first but then surprisingly started congratulating me and told me to not worry about anything. He said he'll figure out everything and get back to me soon."

A satisfied smile shines onto your boyfriend's face "That's great, Noona." He runs his fingers through your hair sending a sense of peace through you. Your eyes flutter shut at his the easing touch and a sudden tiredness forms into your body, loosening your muscles.

The pregnancy had been driving you crazy. Due to everything that had been going on, sleep seemed like an impossible task for you. But now that you're back in the arms of someone you belong with, your entire body realizes how right everything feels and slackens into a sleepy rest. Chest now heaving heavily but slowly, you're fast asleep in seconds against his chest.

Jungkook can't help but admire your soft features as you fall asleep, the small details of your adorable breathing makes him go crazy. Careful not to disturb you, he loops an arm around your body and pulls you closer for more warmth and contact. His thumb rubs soothingly against your soft cheek and he leans down to place an innocent peck onto your still lips.

Maybe this love story does have a happy ending.........maybe.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: who can't stop playing Waste It On Me??

Jungkook literally has that voice which just melts your entire heart, ugh.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

2.5M 77.4K 71
Wanna be a trainee and fall in love with jungkook? You're a trainee. You left your family to become an idol. How will you meet Jungkook? Will he even...
37.6K 1.4K 162
Summary: She may think she has Bangtan Sonyeondan wrapped around her fingers. She may think it is easy to love the members equally without hurting a...
4.3K 184 59
《Completed》 You are 20 and your trying to find a job then you became an idol with your friends and met your other friend..that is both inlove with yo...
3.2M 150K 35
"Why can't you just admit that you like me?" you piped, grinning evilly. "Because I don't," Jungkook snapped, jaw clenching, "and I never will." - Yo...