The Wolves of Crystal Cove

Bởi kirabelle15

The daughter of an alpha, the true heir of his title, Erin Black has many obstacles to overcome before she ge... Xem Thêm

Prologue
Chapter 1~At least I don't sleep nude
Chapter 2~A Drunk Wolf and an Abnormal Alpha
Chapter 3~I have many secrets,my mother just so happens to know 99% of them
Chapter 4~I'll make a deal mom
Chapter 5~Listen pup
Chapter 6~Some say
Chapter 7~I made a deal Stark,and that deal is done
Chapter 8~ I don't think we are anymore
Chapter Ten~Just like old times...Sorta.
Chapter Eleven~Sirberous Clade
Chapter Twelve~Mutt
Chapter Thirteen~Where's Stark?
Chapter Fourteen~ Happy Birthday!
Chapter Fifteen~ Honestly I have no clue.
Chapter Sixteen~And it's yours.
Chapter Seventeen~Do it
Chapter Eighteen~You are not Stark!
Chapter Nineteen~ Alpha Erin
Chapter Twenty~Cooper.
Chapter Twenty-one~A heart? So romantic.
Chapter Twenty-Two~ Are we really doing this?
Chapter Twenty-Three~I love you.
Chapter Twenty-four~ What just happened?
Chapter Twenty-Five~Normal.
Chapter Twenty-Six~With a Big Bang
Chapter Twenty-Seven~ Luna
Chapter Twenty-Eight- Years later.
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three

Chapter Nine~ You called be the J word.

287 16 0
Bởi kirabelle15

When he says that I realize what he means. I Erin Black just had a make-out session with Stark White. Stark White,the one who is very nice and follows the rules,the one who didn't have his first kiss until he was eighteen. I,Erin Black have no clue what's up with Stark.

"What?" I ask.

"I don't know what it is." He says.

"I think your wolf finally woke up." I say and he laughs.

"What does that mean?" He asks.

"Or it probably just hit puberty." I say and he frowns.

"But Erin me and my wolf are the same." He says.

"Sometimes the wolf is a late bloomer. Look man I know a whole bunch of crap of wolves because I don't have one-"

"Do say that." He snaps.

"See." I say.

"What?" He asks.

"Watch." I say and flick him. He growls at me and goes to bite my finger like a twelve year-old.

"Stop." He says.

"You're basically going through puberty again." I say and he looks at me.

"What?" He asks.

"Your wolf is going through puberty so you are starting to be a real boy. Like you will be a little bit more worried of people you didn't know you care-"

"I get it now." He says.

"So don't worry about it." I say and he sighs.

"Anything else I should know?" He asks.

"You're just changing." I say and shrug my shoulders.

"Great." He says and kisses me again but with real meaning. He pulls away and walks out. I stand there in the closet and stare after him. I hope he isn't like Srick.

I walk out and hear the dinner call so I walk home. I sit in my seat and I can tell Srick is sniffing me. I start to eat my soup amd just zone out.

"Erin!" My dad shouts and I jump.

"Huh?" I ask.

"You haven't been listening have you?" He asks.

"No." I say.

"At least she's honest." Rita says and I can tell people can smell Stark on me. It should have weared off by now if he was in my room but it probably is really strong right now.

"Vampires. Coming. Vampires. Want. You." Dad says in cut up sentences.

"Great." I say and he groans.

"Erin." Dad says.

"Huh?" I ask.

"You okay?" He asks. I jump up and run to the kitchen and throw up in the sink. I cough a little.

"Why do you smell like Stark?" Dad asks and pulls my hair back.

"Really?" I ask and he feels my head.

"You got a human bug." He says.

"Great." I say.

"Might be the flu." He says and I walk back in the dining room.

"How did you get the flu Erin?" Dad asks.

"I duno." I say and he watches me.

"She can still get human sickness from carriers." Mom says.

"I'm going to my room." I say and get up. I walk to my room. I get human sicknesses ten times as fast as humans would. I lay in my bed and sneeze.

"Hey." Stark says and hands me a box of tissues.

"Good news. You're a flu carrier." I say.

"Yeah." He says.

"Thanks." I say and sneeze five times.

"Huh,"Stark says.

"Why couldn't you be a mono carrier?" I ask and he laughs.

"I d-" I sneeze cutting him off.

"Whoa step back Stark she's sick!" Jagger jokes.

"You're an a-a-a-acho!" I sneeze.

"You shouldn't try and cuss Er." Jagger says and I roll my eyes.

"You're a moron Jag." I say and Jagger just looks at me with wide eyes.I can't believe I just called him that. Before he got in that car and left years ago I said I hated him and I would never call him Jag again. After that I heard people say he got in fights with pack members who called him that."I'm so sorry! It slippe-" I'm cut off by a sneeze.

"What did she call me?" Jagger asks Stark.

"Jag?" He says unsure and question like. I sniffle.

"You called me the J word." Jagger says and I just sit there in shock.

"It slipped." I say. I hate getting human sicknesses because they act fast but it should clear up soon.

"She called me J-jjjjjj- I can't say it." Jagger says. He is mad and shocked. I can't believe I said that. Casey plops down on my bed and eyes Jagger.

"What happened to him?" She asks.

"Erin called him Jag and they both-"

"Jag? She called him Jag!" Casey shouts and I sneeze four times.

"It slipped Jagger." I say and he just stands there.

"Nuh-uh." Casey says and I pull my covers over my head.

"I can't believe you called me that." Jagger says and I hear someone stomp out.

"I'm a terrible person!" I shout.

"No you aren't." Casey says.

" I told him I hated him! I said he was stupid and weak and and I told him I would never call him that but I did!" I yell.

"Is she crying?" Stark asks.

"I don't cry! I whine!" I shout and blow my nose in a tissue. I throw away the tissue.

"What is it?" Stark asks.

"I called him Jag!" I shout and I see Wyatt stop at my door.

"That's gotta suck." He says.

"How would you know?" I snap and he throws his hands up.

"Because I once called him that. He almost killed me." Wyatt says.

"I ruined this week." I say and angerly grab a jacket.

"Erin don't." Casey says.

"What?" Stark asks.

"She runs when she doesn't want to cry." She says.

"You're sick." Wyatt says and blacks my way.

"I can easily get you to move." I say and sneeze.

"Do it." He says. I go to slip past him but he grabs my hips and throws me over his shouder.

"Daaaaaaaadddddd!" I scream and hear someone run up the stairs. I see my dad and the three other Alphas behind him.

"Erin what-oh." Dad says.

"Put me down Wyatt! Put me down now!" I scream.

"Never." Wyatt says and then I remember. See when I was kidnapped I lost most of my memory.

"Wyatt Christopher Wolver put me down this instent!" I say.

"Nope." I first met the Wolver family at thirteen. When I was shot Wyatt helped me around.

"Dad." I say and sneeze.

"You just sneezed on me." Wyatt says.

"I can't help you." Dad says and I glare at him.

"Now." I say.

"Bite me." He says and I smile. I lift myself up some and bite his back.

"Oww! You bit me!" Wyatt says almost dropping me.

"Yes." I say and he lays me on my bed. He raises his shirt up and twists to try and see where I bite him.

"You drew blood." He says.

"Good." I say and lay back. Stark is gone and Casey is laying in my bed.

"Why?" Wyatt asks as our dads leave.

"You told me too." I say and stand up.

"Oh what if I told you to do something else." He says.

"No." I say and push him out my room.

"Later." He says and walks off. I look at the door across from mine,Jagger's. I walk across the hall and gently twist the knob. It's unlocked. I take a deep breath and slip in. What am I doing.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

53.4K 3.2K 36
The first Novel in the thrilling Dumas Family Saga: Xander is the CEO of a pharmaceutical company that uses his Alpha DNA to make serums that cure hu...
2.3M 61.5K 44
Lea was an orphan, so when the upcoming Alpha finds out she is his mate he rejects her because he think she's weak. Only he doesn't know what she has...
702K 16.4K 44
Broken by soul, broken by heart. Valeria is Alpha's daughter who has been through lot of loss. She's in no rush finding her mate, so you can imagine...
284K 7.4K 31
Meet 16 year old Harper-Ariana Reed. Her father had been abusing her for years after her mother was shot. The once happily family Harper remembered w...