Meteor Garden

By Kang_cheul

The story centers around a poor teenage girl Shancai, who at the insistence of her parents goes to a universi... More

Meteor Garden 2001
Announcement!
Another Important Notice!
Special Thanks!
Meteor Garden 2018 - Episode 1-6
Meteor Garden 2018 - Episode 7-12
Meteor Garden 2018 - Episode 13
Meteor Garden 2018 - Episode 14
Meteor Garden 2018 - Episode 15-19
Meteor Garden 2018 - Episode 20-23
Meteor Garden 2018 - Episode 24-27
Meteor Garden 2018 - Episode 28-30
Meteor Garden 2018 - Episode 31-33
Meteor Garden 2018- Episode 34-39
Meteor Garden 2018 - Episode 40-44
Meteor Garden 2018 - Episode 45-49
Special Words!

Meteor Garden Characters

17.7K 245 92
By Kang_cheul

Characters:

Shan Cai - an ordinary girl with a strong and kind personality. She has no siblings but two parents who are always longing to see their daughter marry a rich man. She has a few best friends, Qing He, Xiao You and Li Zhen. She is Dao Ming Si's love interest.

Dao Ming Si - the obnoxious leader of F4. He thinks that money can buy anything until he meets Shan Cai and realizes that he cannot 'buy' Shan Cai. He used to have a fiery temper and almost killed someone in the past. However, Shan Cai is the only one who can make him control his temper.

Hua Ze Lei - the quiet one in F4. He is the kindest one out of the four and is a very good friend. His first love interest is Jing but they had no good ending. In the middle of the series, he falls for Shan Cai but remains a good friend because he knows that Dao Ming Si really loves Shan Cai.

Xi Men - the womanizer of the four. He has a new girlfriend every single week. However, when a courageous Xiao You confesses her love for him, he sort of changes for a while. But at the end, he is still the 'womanizer'.

Mei Zuo - the joker of the four. He's similar to Xi Men except that there's no female character for him. He is also a very loyal friend.

Xiao You - Shan Cai's best friend. She is bubbly, cute and a loyal friend.

Li Zhen - Shan Cai's best friend in Mingde University, she almost took the place of Shan Cai to be the lover of Daoming Si, but unfortunately things happen not so well, but in the end Shan Cai still forgives of what she had done.

Qing He - Shan Cai's best friend in Mingde University, he is loyal, caring, and has a fighting spirit for Shan Cai, and his father owns a company.

Jing - Hua Ze Lei's friend since they were kids, a model and graduated in Mingde Universtiy, she comforts Hua Ze Lei everytime he gets sad or feels empty inside, and supports him.

Xiaozi - she was the heir of the He Corporation. She was engaged to Dao Ming Si, until they mutually ended it. She was also good friends with Dong Shan Cai.

Tian Ye - Shancai's friend, she met him by applying a job in the restaurant, outside he looks poor, but the inside his famiy was rich, and runs a company, they became friends, and supporting each other, and Tian Ye liked her, but in the end he still remains as a loyal friend to him.

Hello Everyone!!!

Sorry for the long update that took your waiting for weeks and months, so from now on this will be the revised rather than the old one. I hope you would like and enjoy it!

More updates soon to go!

CEO_Chul

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Blocked (SB19) By Den

Mystery / Thriller

1.8K 155 10
Five men locked themselves in an old, creepy and hunted university to create a 24 hours challenge content for their youtube channel. Until they disco...
7.3K 253 16
WELCOME TO SB19 RANDOM SCENARIOS AND ONE SHOT BOOK 2! Thank you to all who voted, commented, and read my book 1! I really really appreciate it✨ And a...
1.9M 112K 42
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
7.5K 820 30
Follow along the journey of a charming college romance as a long-time crush evolves from a blockmate into something more! © thelivingarrow, 2024