serendipity ≫ mario götze

By xSandra

❝So you are flirting excessively with a German football player and you don't even know how football works?❞ ... More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
15 facts about me

018

2.6K 97 34
By xSandra

        “Lillian...” Mario gasps and I smirk at him. I inspect his nude body and I must admit, it doesn't look at all bad. Naked, but lean and fit. I can get used to this.

        “Mario...” I repeat and he looks at me, and I feel his gaze resting on my breasts and it makes me uncomfortable. I feel like covering up but Mario pulls me closer to him and I'm not sure if I should feel good or not. His grabs my hands and it's like a dance. I slide forward in the slippery shower and Mario kisses me. I'm not particularly experienced, so I don't want him to assume we are going to have sex now.

        “Lillian,” he says once again and I'm sure he doesn't really know what to say.

        “What is it?” I ask, trying to come over as comfortable about my naked body as possible. I should've worn a bathing suit or a bikini, because this is rather strange. But for couples, it's rather normal. Not that Jared and I have ever done anything like this before, hence the fact that I feel rather odd and uncomfortable.

        “I am...surprised to see you here,” Mario says and he moves his head back to let the water cover his face and splashes some to me. I giggle.

        “I know,” I say, “But you like surprises, right?” Mario smiles.

        “I definitely like this surprise,” he says to me and he kisses me again. I'm pretty sure that Mario is aroused and I'm trying not to look down at his penis so much. But it just happens automatically. I mean, it's not like I see penises every day. My mind is drifting off from where it's supposed to be. I grab Mario by his hips and turn him around so that I'm under the hot stream of water this time. Mario is still inspecting me, as if he hasn't seen me enough by now.

        “You're extremely pretty, did you know that?” Mario says and I wet my hair under the water. Steam is all around us and I must admit that this would make a great environment for steamy hot sex. Pun intended.

        “I've been told, but it's always good to hear from you,” I answer him as I grab the bottle of lotion that's meant for Mario. I squeeze some on my hand and rub it in my hands until it starts to foam. And then I place my hands on his chest and start rubbing it in. Up and down. And with down, I mean way down. I'm not skipping any body parts. Everything has to get clean. I hear him groan as I reach for his crotch area and I quickly slide away to tease him. Mario doesn't seem sure what to do with his arms and his hands and I think he just wants to place them on my boobs or maybe around my neck or anything, but right now they're just hanging in the air, unsure where to place them.

        “What are you doing?” Mario gasps.

        “Just helping you rinse off the dirt,” I say with a wink. Mario moves his hands around me and lets both of his hands rest on my back.

        “I thought you weren't up for that,” Mario questions and I look at him. I'm pretty sure he didn't understand me correctly.

        “Never said that I wasn't up for showering together,” I say and continue foaming in his muscled body. Mario is really, really sexy. And I wonder how it's possible that I'm now showering with this hot guy that could probably date models from all over the world, but instead choose to be with me. Mario moves his hands up my back and rests at my neck and he tips me forward to kiss my mouth. The kiss was a deep ocean. Or maybe it wasn't. His kiss was the clear summer sky. His kiss was a blind alley. It lingers when he lets go. I'm trembling I hold on to his arms and he grins at me. I let him take his turn under the warm water and look at him as he shakes off the water and how the foam runs down his body in thick streams.

        “Ready?” I ask him.

        “Never when you're in here,” he answers and turns off the water. I look at him once again and I did arouse him. I giggle as I purposely shake my hips when stepping out of the shower.

        “You're cute,” he says after he had buried his face in a towel, “Do you need a hand?” He asks me as I'm trying to get rid of the excess water on my body.

        “Not specifically, but if you're willing to help,” I say to him and he walks up to me and wraps me in a huge towel – and it's probably bigger than the entire height of my body – and he starts rubbing it all over my body, stopping at my breasts a couple of times and giving them a light squeeze, but I can forgive him for that. I tiptoe until I can kiss his neck and smile when I get back to my feet.

        “If you don't want to be late for the dinner with the team, I suppose we should get going soon,” I say to him. I hear Mario sigh.Being wrapped in a towel I walk to my clothing again and get them on, not feeling insecure anymore around Mario. I slip on my panties again and my bra and the rest of the clothing.

        “We were going on a date together, not with the team,” Mario says as he puts on a casual T-shirt that doesn't look casual on him. It looks extremely hot.

        “Sure, but Erik invited us, and we can go on dates all the time,” I say to him as he get in a nice dress, assuming Mario would get around.

        “Oh Erik will surely invite us again, besides I have made reservations,” Mario says to me and kisses my back as I slip in my dress.

        “Reservations to what?” I ask him as I lie down on the bed staring at him getting dressed. I know he starts to feel a little uncomfortable, but that's exactly what I'm aiming for.

        “A restaurant, obviously,” I say, “I won't be telling you where exactly, then the fun would be gone, schatzi,” he says. Did he just call me schatzi? Isn't that the most endearing thing you've ever heard? I blush and bury my face in the pillow.

        An hour or so later, we walk out of the hotel, to the taxi, that was thankfully just a casual Brazilian taxi. I didn't want to be the center of attention at the moment, because I wasn't feeling like smiling to the camera. And even though I was happy, I somehow felt annoyed, because minutes before we stepped out of the hotel room I got a text message from Ericka. And every time she sends me message, my mood somehow gets affected negatively. This time it didn't have to do with Jared, who after all was home again and feeling much better, but according to both my mom and Ericka, still asking about me. I had told both of them that I wasn't interested in getting back together with him and Jared could text me, call me or even Skype me by himself if he was that desperate for contact, but he didn't do that either. Ericka had once apologized for what had happened over the past years and it struck to me how everyone suddenly wanted to get into contact with me, now that I live abroad, in Germany or was seen hand in hand with star player, Mario Götze, who in this case is sitting next to me, holding my hand. He squeezes to get me out of my thoughts and he points at the beautiful scenery of Brazil. And I'm thankful for being here. I'm just hoping the German team would play well enough to get through to the next round. (Or however that was called with soccer). I should really stop calling it soccer, it's football or fußball. And again, I love how the German language uses these nice signs to show us what they mean. First umlauts and now these fun ß things. I was starting to love this new language more than I should. But I'd be living here for the upcoming 4 years, so I better love it than loathe it.

        “How far still to go?” I ask Mario after a trip of 25 minutes. I was getting hungry and rather tired. And I was expecting fancy, really fancy meaning small portions that would never fill my stomach.

        “I think about 5 more minutes,” he says and looks out of the window, glaring at the city lights and the people getting in before dark. It's still warm outside and it's somehow light. It's so different here than in Europe or northern America. It's beautiful and just what I want. I should draw this. I have been drawing at night when I wasn't able to sleep, but since I have arrived in Brazil, I haven't drawn at all. My tools still go untouched in my suitcase.

        “I think I should draw again,” I say to Mario all of the sudden. I'm sure I have explained him my love for drawing, but I don't know if he knows that I haven't drawn in days.

        “Brazil is a great place to draw, lots of beautiful things,” Mario says, “Like you.”

        “I cant draw myself,” I pout, “I could draw you instead. Not that I haven't done that before.” He glances to my side and grins.

        “You haven't showed me those,” he says, “I think you should.”

        “Then remind me,” I say, “I'll probably forget.”

         “I will,” Mario says and kisses my hand. And the taxi stops, I smile as I open the door. I hope it's going to be great again. I'm glad to have him by my side at least to me to make it even better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.7K 1.5K 41
Natalia Klein is smart, driven, and focused. She leaves everything she knows behind for the job of a lifetime only to be faced with heartbreak and lo...
41.5K 1.1K 40
Alissa is a cute and dorky girl. One day, her neighbors move out and her life changes completely. Now, some guys in The Mannschaft have a crush on he...
15.1K 253 21
Amélie La Valet is a typical French girl but she had to move to Dortmund, a city in Germany. When it's her mother's boss birthday, she has to go alon...
34.7K 826 69
Ana and Marco were once crazy in love back in High School, labelled the ‘perfect couple’ by many around them, the couple which were built strong to n...