Innocence (Completed)

By suhdude205

Ranked #1 in #MichaelJackson ❀️ Ranked #1 in #TheJackson5 Teenage Michael Jackson and his brothers are on top... More

America's Sweetheart
Boys Will Be Boys
J5 Groopies
What's Wrong With You?
Just Friends
Jealous
Be Careful With Me.
Special.
Seperate Ways.
Find a brain.
No.
It's Okay.
Games.
I cant.
No Winners.
Lady In My Life.
Steven
Baby Steps.
My Angel.
Mistake?
Love is my message.
She's Out Of My Life.
Closure.

Moving Forward

886 50 43
By suhdude205

Michael
A week later

Little time has passed and Lilly Lola hasn't talked to me since that night. Even though it hurts, I completely understand why. What I didn't understand was how Brooke is even pregnant. I mean... don't you have to finish to get someone pregnant?

I went with her to the doctor earlier today for an appointment to see if she really is pregnant. It was a blood test so it'd take a few days to get the results. I love children and if Brooke is pregnant, I definitely would step up for her and our child. I might even marry her. I believe all children deserve to have mother and father together.

I knew I, once again, crushed Lilly. She didn't even know I'd slept with Brooke... or tried to at least. I had to talk to her. I just dropped Brooke off at home and I was on my way to Lilly's house.

• • • •

Knock knock

I felt my heart pounding as I anticipated what I'd actually say to her.

"Michael..." She was so cute in her pink Charlie Brown pajamas with a slanted messy bun full of her beautiful hair resting on top of her head. She looked like she'd just waken up from a nap.

"Hi Lilly.."

She ignored my greeting and walked towards the living room, leaving the door open for me to come in. I sighed and followed her, nervously taking a seat on the couch next to her.

"What do you want Michael?" She asked sluggishly while rubbing her eyes.

"To talk... Lilly, I am so sorry."

"For what?" She was acting like she didn't care but I'd known her for too long to fall for her front.

"For all of this.. I did try to sleep with Brooke but I didn't think this would happen..."

"What do you mean try?" She looked at me confused and slightly disgusted.

"I mean... we didn't... finish." I looked away embarrassed. I hating talking about these things. "I don't even understand how it's possible that she is pregnant if I didn't finish."

"Did you penetrate?"

Her bold question threw me off causing my eyes to widen and my cheeks to flush a dark shade of crimson.

"Um... yeah?"

"Then it's possible. It's rare but we can get pregnant from this thing called precum."

I looked at her confused.

"Geez Mike. Pick up a Sex-Ed book next time you're out." She rolled her eyes with a slight smirk I saw her holding back.

"What do I need a book for when I have my best friend?" I looked at her innocently, praying she wouldn't object and say we aren't friends anymore.

She glared at me for a moment, then sighed. "Why didn't you finish?"

My heart began to pound as I searched through a million reasons I could say besides 'I couldn't stop thinking about you.'

"I couldn't stop thinking about you." I said unintentionally quickly. I squeezed my eyes shut as I internally beat myself up for saying that out loud.

"What?" She looked at me with indifference in her eyes.

"I-I dunno." For some reason she scared me out of repeating myself.

"No... what does that mean? You've done this before. That girl you tried to sleep with a few years ago? You told me it was my fault you couldn't finish. Now Brooke? But not Diana." She paused for a moment.

"Why... Why can you finish with me and Diana but not Brooke or the other girls?" She looked at me confused and angry.

I thought about it for a moment. I truly loved Diana... and I truly love Lilly. I'm not in love with Brooke or anyone else. Maybe that's why. My mind was always on Lilly, except when I was with Diana. But I wasn't gonna express that to Lilly.

"Lilly... I'm in love with you..."

"...and diana." She added while looking off to the side.

I sighed. "Why does that matter? She doesn't care about me." I paused and rubbed my face with my hand in frustration. "She's getting married. And when I try to sleep with other girls I'm thinking about you. Not Diana. You Lilly."

She looked at me for awhile taking in everything I just said. She grabbed my face, pulling me into a passionate, long overdue kiss. Her sweet mouth caressed mine, slowly and intensely. I pulled her closer to me, needing more of her and missing her intimate touch and soft, warm flesh. I pulled away and looked into her eyes.

"I'm sorry Lilly.." I pleaded as I felt the need to apologize again.

"Michael... I forgive you. But... is she pregnant?" She looked at me with worried eyes.

"We won't know for a couple days." I looked at her apologetically.

"If she is... you're gonna want to be with her." She said more as a statement than a question.

I sighed. "Lilly... I love you."

She was right though. If Brooke is pregnant, I have to give our little family a try. For the sake of our possible child. And Lilly knew this.

"Michael. Stop trying to sugar coat things... I understand. And I wish you two the best." She looked down and I felt my heart aching at the sight of Lilly being hurt by me ....again.

"You should go." She mumbled.

• • • •

Lilly

My heart is completely shattered. I didn't know what to do or who to go to. Michael was my best friend and I'd envisioned myself, for a long time, spending my life with him. But now he's gotten another girl pregnant and he's willing to marry her. I just wanted to move on and take my mind off of him. I want to be with someone who cares about me just as much as Michael did.

And I knew exactly who to give a chance to.

2 weeks later

I put my notepad down and sighed as I looked out the window. The earth was dark even though it was only noon. The gloomy fall sky matched my current mood. My thoughts were interrupted by my house phone ringing. I reached over and grabbed the pink phone on my nightstand.

"Hello?"

"Hey girl." The sound of Janet's voice made me smile.

"Hey Dunk." I sang.

"I miss you so much. Come over today. I don't have anything going on and I'm bored as hell."

I giggled and thought about it. Even though I didn't feel up to really anything, spending time with Janet always brightens my mood.

"Okay." I sighed. "I'll be there in an  hour."

"Yay! See ya soon love bug!"

• • • •

Seems like being around friends is always the cure. When you're feeling down and your friends invite you out, GO! Believe me, it helps every time.

Janet had set out a whole bunch of snacks and a big stack of scary movies for us to choose from. Perfect idea on this gloomy fall day.

"Run heffa!" Janet yelled at the television as we watched the white girl run through the woods, away from the killer.

Janet and I screamed as the killer popped from behind the tree and stabbed the girl repeatedly.

"Guys!" a soft voice hollered from behind us, making us squeal and jump from the couch, dropping popcorn everywhere.

Dunk and I stood there staring at Michael as he was in a fit of laughter at the fact that he'd just scared us.

"Ugh you are such a dork! Not cool Michael.." Janet said with an attitude.

"You shoulda saw you guys faces!" He giggled until his laughing slowly died down while he stared at me, making the atmosphere very awkward.

"Welp! I'm gonna go to my room. Meet me up there Lil?" She patted me on back then left us alone.

I rolled my eyes and kneeled down to start picking up the popcorn. I heard Michael clear his throat before he kneeled down to help.

"I've got it."

"I was the cause of the mess. It's the least I could do..."

I shrugged him off and continued placing popcorn in the bowl.

"So... we found out..."

I shot a look at him as he sat Indian style on the floor, messing around  with the spilled popcorn. I felt my heart pounding through my chest as I anticipated his next few words...

"...and?" I glared at him as he kept his eyes on the ground.

"She is pregnant..."

The burning sensation of tears took over as my heart dropped to my feet. I tried to hold back all the emotions I was feeling.

"Congratulations.." was all I could whisper.

"But..." he whispered back, finally looking up at me. "I had to be honest with myself.. then I had to be honest with Brooke."

I looked at him puzzled.

"I-I could never be with Brooke. I don't love her like... like I love you."

He looked into my eyes and I felt my heart leap.

"I'll definitely be there for my child... but I don't want to ruin my life by trying to force something that just isn't there." 

I held back the smile that crept onto my face as I listened to him say everything I wanted to hear. But then reality set in and my happy mood and smile both faded into the depths of my soul.

"Michael..." I shook my head. "You told me... you said you were gonna make it work with Brooke..."

I looked down, once again, fighting off tears.

"I changed my mind.. so what?" I heard the confusion in his voice.

"I wasn't just gonna wait around for you after you told me that..."

I looked up at him and I saw the confusion turn into hurt. "Is there someone else Lilly?" He said softly.

"Of course there is! You blew me off. You always blow me off then come running back." I stood up and placed the bowl on the counter.

"I'm sorry. But I'm done doing that. I know what I want now... Who is he?" He stood up and stared at me with a frown.

"I ju-"

"Sup Mike. Hey baby." Randy ironically came around the corner, placing a soft kiss on my cheek.

Michael opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out. I watched "Randy walk into the kitchen leaving us alone yet again.

"Please tell me that was just a coincidence..." he said with a raised eyebrow, pointing towards the kitchen.

I hadn't realized that I'd been holding my breath.

"No..." I breathed out with flushed cheeks. "I'm dating Randy. I'm sorry Michael."

"Really? My brother?" He said a little louder than his usual soft voice.

"Yeah... I'm hoping that at least one of you Jackson boys can be real with me."

I heard him scoff as he crossed his arms. "Ya know what? I wish you two the best, Lilly." He started walking out.

"And I wish you, Brooke, and your baby the best, Michael." I blurted out in hopes of having the last word.

Fuck him...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 1.5K 23
|| 2022 MJFAs WINNER ; BEST MATURE ERA STORY || 𝑨 𝑴𝑰π‘ͺ𝑯𝑨𝑬𝑳 𝑱𝑨π‘ͺ𝑲𝑺𝑢𝑡 𝑹𝑢𝑴𝑨𝑡π‘ͺ𝑬 𝑺𝑻𝑢𝑹𝒀 π’Žπ’‚π’•π’–π’“π’†/π’•π’‰π’Šπ’” π’Šπ’” π’Šπ’• 𝒆𝒓𝒂 **M...
26.3K 1.2K 27
π„π―πžπ₯𝐲𝐧 𝐖𝐫𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭 is far from perfect. Before starting her senior year of college, she's already guaranteed her position as the black sheep o...
3.3K 198 48
Going into a megastar's life and falling I love isn't for the weak making you probably feel the pressure to constantly be successful there will be...
4.8K 352 33
♠️ Will they just research or use their obsessions for something else? Prince and Janet Jackson are not famous in this story WARNING: This story invo...