KAIRA FF: ♡♡ PYAAR KE LIYE ♡♡...

By logan_2009

Kartik, a business tycoon of 34 is a single dad to 4 children - Siya, Aatish, Ahana and Sahil. Siya and Aatis... More

Characters
《1》
《2》
《3》
《5》
《6》
《7》
Exams banging the door!!!
《8》
《9》
《10》
《11》
《12》
《13》
《14》
*********
《15》
《16》
《17》
《18》
《19》
《20》
《21》
《22》
《23》
《24》
《25》
《26》
《27》
《28》
《29》
《30》
《31》
《32》
<<33>>
《34》
《35》
<<36>>
《37》
《38》
《39》
《40》
《41》
《42》
《43》
《44》
🖤45🖤
《46》
《47》
《48》
《49》
《50》
《51》
Your Opinion Matters
One More Thing!
《52》
《53》
《54》
《55》
《56》
《57》
《58》
《59》
《60》
《61》
《62》
《63》
ANNOUNCEMENT
《64》
《65》
《66》
《67》
||68||
||69||
《70》
||71||
||72||
||73||
《74》
《75》
||76||
||77||
《78》- Last Chapter
ANNOUNCEMENT
🎊SEQUEL🎊
Thank You...!!!❤🤗

《4》

6.1K 237 32
By logan_2009

IN KARTIK'S CAR

KARTIK'S POV

I was driving to Nidhi's place. She had messaged me to come as soon as possible. It seemed like an emergency. I hope everything's alright. I hope she is alright.

I soon reached there. I parked my car in the driveway and rushed into the living room.

"Nidhi....", I called out loud. But there was no response.

"Nid -", I was interrupted by someone back hugging me. It was Nidhi.

I sighed in relief.

"You scared me", I said  releasing the hug and turning to her.

Nidhi giggled.

"What is it for which you have called me so urgently?", I asked waiting for a reply.

Nidhi looked at me without blinking her eyes for a second and then broke the silence.

"I ....I just didn't think that I am gonna ask you about this in this way", she sounded nervous.

"About what ?", I asked confused.

Nidhi looked deeply into my eyes. She came close towards my lips and soon our lips met. I was startled by the sudden kiss but reciprocated it with the same passion. We broke the kiss after five minutes.

I looked into Nidhi's eyes. Suddenly, she spoke.

"Will you marry me Mr. Goenka?", she asked.

I was again startled at her sudden question.

This girl is gonna give me heart attacks today.

I didn't know what to say.

"I....I", I stuttered not finding words to speak.

"You what?", she asked waiting hopefully for my answer.

"I  will", I blurted out without thinking much.

Her countenance changed into a happy one. Her eyes were glistening with happiness, her cheeks developed a pink colour on them and her lips curved into a smile.

She hugged me the very next second.

"I am so happy Kartik....I am so happy", she said still hugging me.

"Finally, we are gonna be together forever", she said releasing the hug.

I smiled.

She looked at me.

" Why are you behaving so casually? Are'nt you happy?", she asked concerned cupping my face.

"No...I am. I am more happy than you think. But....the kids?", I asked tensed.

I really dunno how are they gonna react to this. Especially Siya.

"Don't worry about them babes. We will manage them. After all, they are only kids ", she said shrugging her shoulders.

"You dunno them", I said imagining the aftermaths.

"No problem. They'll understand. Trust me", she said relieved.

"Are you sure?", I asked doubtfully.

"Yes, I am. We both will talk to them. Now, leave about them. Lets concentrate on the wedding preparations", she said her smile broadening and her eyes glistening with excitement.

"But -", I was gonna say something but she interrupted me.

"C'mon Kartik. Don't spoil my mood. Okay, we'll do one thing. We'll hire a nanny for them", she said casually.

"Nanny?", I asked confused.

"Yes. You'll be busy in the wedding preparations, right? So, who will  take care of them?", she said.

"No, I am not gonna hire a nanny for my kids", I said totally protesting.

"But why?", she asked frustrated.

"Reason one - because I know she can't handle them. Reason 2 - I can't leave my kids in the hands of a stranger", I said sure of my reasons.

"Oh....so you are scared that the nanny might kidnap your kids or harm them", she said raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah....kind of", I said scratching my head.

Nidhi rolled her eyes

"C'mon Kartik....that nanny has looked after my friends' kids also. They don't have any complain against her. Above all, she is also in a desperate need of job. Please think about it Kartik. I am suggesting this for your own good", she said explaining me patiently.

I thought for a while. Nidhi was looking at me hopefully.

"Okay....if you say so. Send her tomorrow", I said finally reaching to a  decision.

Nidhi smiled broadly.

"I knew you will never say no to me. I will send her tomorrow to your place. Okay, now lets discuss about our wedding. I have so my plans", she said.

I smiled.

"So first -

She was interrupted by my phone's ringtone. It was my PA's call. I picked up the call.

"Yes Kushal say. Yeah..okay. I'll be right there", I ended the call and looked at Nidhi.

"What happened ?", she asked.

I walked closer to her.

"I am sorry babes. But I gotta go. I am gonna make up for it", I said giving a small peck on her lips.

"Yeah...okay. But please come soon. We have much to discuss", she said.

"I know. Send the nanny tomorrow ", I said.

Nidhi nodded and smiled.

I kissed her forehead and drove for office.

-----------------------------

AT NIGHT

STILL KARTIK'S POV

I locked my car and walked towards the front door.

I stopped for a few seconds before turning the door knob. I was nervous.

Yes, Kartik Goenka is nervous.

I took deep breaths and turned the door knob and entered inside.

"Daddy!!", Ahana came running to me.

I smiled broadly and picked her up in my arms. She kissed my cheeks. I kissed her forehead.

"Where are your siblings ?", I asked her tugging a strand of hair on her face, near her ear.

"Aatish bhaiya is studying. Sahil is playing video games and Siya is....I dunno what she is doing", Ahana replied scatching her head.

I laughed at her cute antics. I pulled her nose.

"My baby girl", I said pulling her nose and she giggled.

LATER AT DINNER

KARTIK'S POV

We all ate in silence. Sahil was sitting beside Aatish. Siya was sitting alone on the other side because Ahana was sitting beside me as she needs me to feed her otherwise she's surely gonna mess it up.

I decided to tell them the news.

"So guys....I have something to tell you", I said.

They all stopped eating and turned towards me except Siya.

I sighed.

"Siya, I am saying something and I want you to listen to this because this stuff is important", I said seriously.

"I am listening dad", Siya replied and continued  to play with the fork.

I sighed.

This girl is hard to handle.

" What is it, dad ?", Sahil asked curiously.

I took a deep breath.

"Nidhi is gonna live in with us very soon because I am gonna marry her and I want you all to be at your best behaviour so I am hiring a nanny for you", I said at once.

Their eyes got wide and the silver wares fell from their hands. Siya stopped playing with the fork and turned towards me with a shocked expression.

"What!!", she shouted in astonishment.

"As you heard", I said trying to be casual.

"You are marrying that bitch", she shouted.

Now she has crossed the limit.

"Control your mouth Siya. I am not gonna hear anything against my future wife. Do you get it?", I scolded her raising up from my seat.

The others were sitting motionless.

"How can you forget mom? Don't you love her?", she said on the verge of tears.

"I love your mom, Siya. Its just that I need to move on in life. We can't live with the grief forever, right. Its good for all of you too. You'll get a mother figure", I said softening a little as tears made their way out of her eyes.

"No one can replace my mom. Not even the 'bitch' of yours", she said tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Siya!!Enough is enough", I shouted approaching her.

"Wow! I am gonna get a mom. It'll be so cool. Dad, when will Nidhi come to live with us?", Ahana asked her eyes glistening with excitement.

I looked at Ahana and then turned at Siya. She was looking at Ahana with the most digusted expression on her face.

"Just shut up you jerk. Its all happening because of you. You shouldn't have come to this world", Siya shouted at Ahana.

I couldn't resist anymore and slapped Siya on the right cheek.

Siya looked at me with hurt and anger in her eyes, tears streaming down her cheek.

"Just shut up, will you! Go to your bedroom. Now!", I shouted and she rushed upstairs to her bedroom.

"Siya", Aatish cried and followed her.

Sahil looked at me. His eyes were also wet.

"Sahi -

Before I could complete my sentence, he rushed towards his bedroom.

"Daddy", Ahana called from behind.

I turned towards her.

She was controlling her tears. She looked bewildered.

"Why did Siya say that to me?", she said. She sounded hurt.

I walked towards her and sat down in front of her.

"Does she hate me?", she asked as the first tear drop made its way down her cheek.

My heart broke into a million pieces.

I quickly wiped her tears and hugged her. She snuggled more into me. She was crying with hiccups.

I released the hug and cupped her face.

"Sshh....princess. Don't cry", I said trying to calm her down.

She calmed down a little bit. I wiped away her tears.

"She doesn't hate you, Ahana. Why will she hate you ? You both are sisters right. Its just that she's little upset. She not at all meant those words which she spoke. Please don't cry, baby", I said.

Ahana nodded. I smiled at her and kissed her forehead.

"Can I sleep with you daddy?", she asked.

"Yeah....sure", I replied with a smile. I picked her up and paved my way towards my bedroom.

--------------------------

SIYA'S POV

I laid on the bed, my face buried in the pillow and tears streaming down my face .

I literally made my pillow wet.

Dad had slapped me for the first time and that too because I spoke the truth.

I heard a knock on the door.

"Go away", I shouted.

I heard footsteps approaching the bed. I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"I said go away!", I shouted again and got up to see Aatish.

"Oh...you", I realised.

"Yeah...me", he said shrugging his shoulders.

"You thought it was dad", he continued.

" I dunno. You know what, he know more cares about me so I didn't expect it to be him ", I said wiping away my tears and sitting on the bed.

"Its not like that. He cares about you. Its just that he is confused", he said placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Whatever", I said rolling my eyes.

" I just can't get how he agreed to marry that woman. She is a devil in human form. I know dad is acting stupid nowadays but this decision is beyond stupidity", I said frustrated.

"I know Siya. Even I am so upset with him. I just can't imagine any other woman in mom's place. No matter what dad says, I am not gonna accept her. More worse, if he marries her for real I am gonna act as if everyone is invisible for me except you", he said.

Hey, my bro is back.

"Same here bro. Even, I am gonna act like that", I said and we did a hi - five.

Author Notes

Naira's entry in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

528K 21.7K 51
"If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read th...
57.4K 3.9K 46
Hey guys!! This is my first ever story on Wattpad about Kaira so plz support and ignore any mistakes. The story is about a CBI officer, Kartik and a...
12.4K 1.1K 14
Naira Singhania..born as Singhania but abandoned at birth by her father she grew up with her grandparents the Maheshwaris at Mussorie was a simple gi...
11.5K 712 28
Naira Singhania: A 25-year-old, she works as an interior designer. She's kind, independent, and a beautiful mother to a 9-month-old. She lives separa...