Love Me, Hate Me

By FelicityMaria

Meet Willow Woods, a very passionate beautiful girl who has a fun and free personality. Willow always knows w... More

WELCOME!
CAST
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
Anderson's Family New Years Eve Letter
Hello!
Story Ranked
Thank You.

Chapter 21

5.9K 169 15
By FelicityMaria

"So how is your house hunting?" Becca asked me when we met at the cafeteria. Sean wraps his hand on Becca's waist and I raised my eyebrow.

"Ah official already, are we?" I asked both of them while wiggle my eyebrows.

Becca rolled her eyes and took a sit in front of me,"Yeah, how about ya?" she asked me and now I'm the one who rolled my eyes.

"We have decided that we won't choose a house instead we choose a condo for us." I said and looked at my iPhone which is ringing. Text from Clyde.

'Hey, where are you?'

"Uh bae text you, I see." Becca mocking me and I'm laughing sarcastically.

"Ha-ha you are so funny Beccas." I told her.

'At the cafeteria. What happens?'

Now I put back my iPhone," What?" I asked Becca. She looked at me with her innocent looks, "Nothing. Why do you think that I have something to say to you?" she asked me back. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I know your face when you trying so hard to hold your mouth shut." I said again.

Becca exhales her breath, "I know you feel something towards him." She said to me finally and I raised my eyebrow at her. Am I? How come this girl, know about what I'm feeling towards Clyde?

I clear my throat and Becca looking at me, "Well?"

"Fine. I do feel something but I don't want to say that I like him because we are far from it. Maybe it just a short crush because we just hunting a place for us to live together. It's only for a while then I won't feel anything towards him anymore." I told her.

Yeah tell me that again later.

Shut. Up.

Becca shook her head, "You just were trying to convince yourself. Willow, I think it is fine to open your heart for him? I mean, you don't want to be a widow at such young age, right?" she asked me and I throw a tissue to her face. She is laughing so hard.

"What did I miss?" asked Sean when he looked at Becca who laughing so hard like a hyena.

"Your girlfriend here is a pain in the ass." I told him and I took my water from the table.

"HEY! You can't say that to my boyfriend!" said Becca and Sean are laughing now.

"Ookay, I need to go now. I have a meeting with bakery for my wedding cake and Clyde just happens to know that I probably gonna ditch him on this appointment. So yeah, I need to go now, bye guys!" I said to Becca and Sean while I walk towards the cafeteria door on fast patch.

"Hey! Girls night out this Saturday?" asked Becca to me.

"Can't do! I need to meet Clyde's family. On Friday?"

Becca nodded her head,"Alright, see ya!"she shouted back.

I'm about to turn my body towards parking lot when I hit someone and that person quickly wraps his arms around my waist.

"Ah got you."

Clyde.

I take a step back from him. "I know you gonna ditch me on that cake taster thing. But hey! I've a good feeling, now you better put your ass on my car." Said Clyde.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm about to go there. Chill. I'll meet you the----"

The next thing I know I look at Clyde's backside upside down.

What a nice ass.

Did he do some workouts for it to look that good?

"No, can't do. You will come with me."

"But, how about my car!!?" I said while I slapped Clyde's ass.

"Kinky, much? Well, Sky will bring it home." He said and I only exhale my breath.

Clyde finally putting me down and open his car for me.

"I can walk by myself, you know."I hissed to him...

"I know but I also know that you will run out from here." He said and closes his car before he gets into his side.

••••

"This one is strawberry shortcake with custard filling." Said the chef who will make our wedding cake.

Me and Clyde only busy eating the taster in front of us. No one say anything just eat those amazing cake.

I heard the chef who now clear her throat and looked at me and Clyde. "Actually I like chocolate banana better." I said and eat my last bite of cake.

Clyde still busy with his cake until I elbowed his stomach. "What the fu----"

"What do you think, baby?" I asked him and blink at him.

"Strawberry shortcake for me." He said and rubbed his stomach.

"Alright we can combine both of it. How many tiers you guys want?" she asked this time. I shrugged my shoulders. "Seven maybe?" said Clyde.

Now, I hit his head, "Do you think you want to feed a whole world?" I asked him.

"It's not that tall, geez; I think I will suffer from my abusing wife." He hissed and I rolled my eyes.

"Then I want two tiers for us and the guests will get them on plate serving to them." I said. Clyde now shook his head, "It's too small. It's like a dwarf who got married."

"I am the bride. This is my wedding." I told him and starting to look for some design for our wedding cake.

For the décor me and Clyde agree on something that simple but have a really deep meaning for us. I know that's what he said to me.

"Okay, I will make sure everything on the place and you guys won't regret your decisions by choosing us." Said the chef who is now tidying up our plates and her files.

"No, we are not gonna regret it because those cake are the best." Said Clyde and give the chef a wide smile. I shook my head, "I can't believe that I will marry this guy." I whisper softly and took my bag before getting out from the bakery with Clyde trailing behind me.

"So did you go to London next month?" asked Clyde to me, when we are on our way to going back home.

I nodded my head,"Yeah, I won't miss it." I replied and Clyde is laughing now whilst shook his head. I looked at him, "Why?" I asked him this time.

"Nothing. You just look so excited about it. Literature student will go to Jane Austen's places." He said again and I nodded.

"Yeah, I just drop my permission letter so I could rent a car to go there by myself."

"Why like that?" he asked me this time.

"I'm not a huge fan of bus. I could throw up so badly. I don't want to make others
uncomfortable with me throwing up, so yeah."

Clyde now only nods his head, "Well, I think....Maybe, I could...come with you?" he asked me not sure.

I tilted my head and look at him, "Why you want to come with me?" I asked him now.

"I've never been there."

I nod my head, "Do you think that I'm gonna believe that one? I know you hate lit and you have been there before, Sophia told me about it." I said to him.

"I just want to make sure you get there safe, okay? I know Becca could come with you but you will be a third wheel 'cause Sean probably comes too."

"They are my friends; I don't feel like a third wheel."

Clyde now exhales his breath, "Is it wrong that I want to come with you? Do I really need a reason for you to letting me to come with you?" he asked this time.

I clear my throat and nodded,"Nope, I understand. It just, I don't want you feels bored, it's Jane Austen." I said again.

"You don't know, maybe I'll like Jane Austen after this trip because of you."

WHOA!

Hell Clyde you slay bastard who know how to use a word...Damn.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Surprise! Chapter 21 for all my favorite readers!!

Today there are four new chapters for you guys! This probably the last update for today cause I'm so sleepy now 😅

It's not edited, so there will be a lot of errors on this chapter....

Please don't forget to comment, vote, and share!!

I love you guys to the moon and back!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYONE WHO READ THIS STORY!!

Until then bubbye 👋👋👋

Loves,
M.F 😘😘
XOXOXOXOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 3.8K 41
Willow Clarke has newly turned 18. Straight A student, good girl, she's pretty much planned her whole life out down to the smallest of details, with...
73.1K 1.2K 39
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ October 27, 2020 Ended ~ January 30, 2021 ~ Started editing ~ March 11, 2021 End Editing ~ April 27, 2021 ****...
370K 10.7K 61
Summer Jones doesn't have a perfect life - a crazy half family, dropping grades and absolutely no idea on what she's doing in life. This tomboy has n...
2.2K 121 31
I fell for a boy with the kindest blue eyes, and a charming dimple. He made me feel loved, and cared for, and most importantly he made me feel safe i...