Then There's You (Harry Style...

By herfictions

We need to stop this.' I told him... he stood up and he held my shoulders tightly, his eyes started to look a... More

Personal Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 6

154 4 0
By herfictions

So technically, I’m his girl now.

 His secret girlfriend; I must say.

I asked him if anyone on the road with him knew about us, and he told me that it’s only his hair stylist Lou Teasdale and his sister Gemma who knows about our ‘relationship’ and the boys only knew that he’s got someone special at the moment. As to his management and the fans, well, they have no idea at all; I understand why he wants to keep ‘us’ private. I, myself doesn’t want to get all the fans and the management know about us because if that happened, everything will be out in the open including me being some kind of a ‘poser’.

I even had a dream that I was being chased by his fans while they were yelling ‘fake!’, ‘loser!’, ‘catfish!’, ‘you are such a poser, how dare you fool harry!’ and Harry was just watching me run off from the outburst of his fans with a smirk on his face while he’s having a drink with tons of beautiful, dashing, blonde models. Well, thank god those were just from my bad dream. Then on the other hand, I dreamt of being on a plane with Harry hanging out with his fans and they were all so nice taking pictures, eating ice cream, having fun. Oh, dreams.

It has been two weeks now since I agreed to be his girl; and so far, so good, I think. He’s always exhausted to have a video call because of their tours and perfume, dvd and merchandise launches which is a good thing for me. So we just exchange voice recordings and pictures of our favorite things, food, and even videos of our pets eating or playing around with us. I sent him knock knock jokes and pick up lines that he can use on stage; he doesn’t want to admit that his jokes are lame but he still end up using my jokes anyway. I know because he sends me video clips every time he uses my knock knock jokes, I told him to send them for copyright purposes so I won’t file a case against him for plagiarism. Ha ha.

He’s always sweet and thoughtful, he kept saying he liked me but he never really told me he loved me. Well, I never told him that I loved him too although I know that I do.

 I just really want him to say it first. Plus, I don’t say I LOVE YOUs a lot; even my family and friends know that. I don’t know why, but I think love is a different thing. It’s deeper; stronger, it’s more intense than liking someone. So it’s really hard for me to say it and if I told him I love him first and he didn’t say I love you back, I think I will be jumping off a building. That’s extreme, but yeah.

 Anyways, Of course I and him could be a bit busy but we do everything we can to talk once or twice a day. He told me that his sister Gemma and Lou can’t wait to meet me, and I was excited to meet them too, but then I remembered, NO WAY; I know you know what I mean.

We imagined if ever we met we will be having road trips, just discovering new restaurants around; he promised to take me to his favorite spots in his hometown and in London. If only I could actually do that with him then that would be my dream come true.

So everything is the way I wanted it to be when this happened,

Buzz… buzz…

bigbrownbootsUK: Hi love, I’m very much looking forward to see you, my private plane will come and fetch you there, I’m sorry I couldn’t come because of my schedule but everything is set when you come here, you don’t need to worry about anything my assistant fixed it for you. See you in a few days. I am more than excited to see you.

NOOOO!!!!! Now it’s really happening! Should I tell him the truth now? This has gone overboard. I should end this now…

No… I can’t? Why can’t I? Whyyyyyyyyy!

Maybe I’ll find a way?

Think of a way Nikki! THINK! THINK!

Oh yes! My job, I have a job here. That should be a valid reason right?

Nikki_Garcia: WHAT!?

Nikki_Garcia: NO.

Nikki_Garcia:  I MEAN, I HAVE A JOB HERE. I CAN’T LEAVE!

Nikki_Garcia: MR. STYLES WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?

Nikki_Garcia: HEY!

bigbrownbootsUK: My assistant emailed your manager and they’re positive about it they said they will be fine without you. Are you sure you’re being a good employee? Ha ha. Anyway, what I’m trying to say is… you’re good to go. No need to freak out, Ms. SHOUTY.

Nikki_Garcia: NOOOOOOO!!! ARE YOU CRAZY!? WHAT IS UP WITH YOU? HOW DID YOU DO IT? HOW DID? EEEUUURRRRGGGH! STYLES!

bigbrownbootsUK: heyyyyy, enough with all the SHOUTY, love. No need to worry, my assistant had it all fixed for us I told you. Everything you’ll need for the trip are on their way.

Nikki_Garcia: On their way?Everything I need? What? I can’t believe you’re doing this! And how can you send them to me? You know where I live?

bigbrownbootsUK: I should say thank you to your location services. (: I gave your full name and location to my assistant Liv, and he got it all set. Oh, I should say tons of thanks to my assistant as well I remember…

Nikki_Garcia: STYLES! This is all too soon and too much! I just want you to know that whatever you’ll be sending me, I’ll send them back. I am not coming.

bigbrownbootsUK: I knew you will do that. That’s why I’ll be demanding for a payment if you sent them back.

Why on earth have I not thought of this? He is one of the richest and most influential people of today he can do pretty much anything. I was so secured of the thought that he is miles and miles away from my humble home and he can’t trace where I live. I just hope he isn't serious about me paying everything he'll send me if I send them back; I don't even have enough salary to fund my perks. Is this another bad dream? I pinched myself; aaah! no, this is not a dream Nikki. Not a dream.

Crap. Technology sucks.

Well, not really. Technology kind of not suck, because technology led me to him.

BUT… Does that also mean he had found me already? The real me?

Nikki_Garcia: What have you done!? You got me traced?

bigbrownbootsUK: Hey, I am not a stalker! I just gave your name and print screened your location to my assistant. I told him that I need you to come to me, provide everything you’ll need and that’s it. Besides, I have no time to trace you, donut. So I had Liv find you. 

Nikki_Garcia: This is not funny Harry stop messing with me!

bigbrownbootsUK: I am not trying to joke around here, I just seriously want to be with you. I’m sorry if I am doing this but I am just desperate to make you be here.

Okay… I can’t even, I cannot even able to even, I have lost my capacity to even… Aaaaah! What now? What to do?

bigbrownbootsUK: Please, It’s all set. All you have to do is hop on the plane and come see me. The plane will arrive in a week or two. Please, please, please and that’s a lot of please, love. Just say yes and come to me. Please and please. I beg you.

Nikki_Garcia: Harry, what you’re trying to do is not a joke

bigbrownbootsUK: I know…

Nikki_Garcia: And what about my parents? They’ll freak out if I told them I’m going, and not just out of town… out of the country! it’s even out of Asia, I’m going to the other side of the world!

bigbrownbootsUK: Emm, well, about that…

‘AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!’

‘MOM!!, DAD!!, ANTON!!!’ I shouted after I heard my mom screaming downstairs ‘MOM! What happened!?’

And I saw boxes, literally boxes.

 I saw boxes of bags, shoes, clothes, and chocolates not just for my mom but for my dad and my brother as well. What is happening?

 And my mom is holding an IPhone while she’s watching a video with my dad and brother; they’re watching… who is that?

 Harry Styles!?

They looked up at me and shouted at me ecstatically;

‘Come here quick!’ And I immediately ran down the stairs and watched Harry’s video which is not for me, but for my family…

… I just want you to know that she’s going to be safe; she will be in good hands for a couple of weeks. Please… please give me the privilege to meet and take care of your lovely daughter. You can contact her in this phone whenever you may. Ermm…I hope you accept my gifts, they’re all yours. My apologies if I couldn’t come personally to meet all of you because of my schedule, but believe me, I really want to. I hope you can convince her to come because I know it won’t be easy to make her. Thank you so much sir, ma’am, and Anton; It would be an honor to meet all of you soon. 

Then he smiled his widest, cutest smile and waved goodbye to the camera. My mom, dad and my brother Anton stared at me with disbelief.

‘WHOA… Really? Harry freaking Styles!!? WOW!’ My brother exclaimed.

I grabbed the phone from my mom and I watched the video from the beginning because even I can’t believe he’s doing this,

‘Hiiiii, I’m Harry and I am good friends with your daughter;…

Good friends huh?

 …I hope you don’t mind but I want to take this chance to ask for permission if she’…

Then I paused the video because I know I need to explain to my parents about what’s happening.

 ‘Mom, Dad uhh’…

‘Wait, how did this happened? How did you know Harry Styles?’ My mom asked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 7.4K 100
"Louis. You're my guardian angel. You saved my life." I say shakily. My voice is unstable and I can't even recognize it anymore. I squeeze his soft w...
202K 2K 43
Title says it :))) Feel free to leave ideas and lmk what you think <3
9.6K 315 40
"Get out before I do something wrong." I said my voice hard and cold. I saw her stumble back a little before she took the support of the side table...
13.2K 360 12
I looked up at him, unsure of what just happened. I saw the blood glistening off of his gold H ring as he pushed my hair out of my face, scanning my...