Jersey Goddess ||• Jersey Sho...

By TaylahMcDonald

Victoria 'Vicki' Farley is Jenni AKA 'Jwoww' baby sister. Victoria is a strong and beautiful girl who protect... More

||• CAST •||
| CHAPTER ONE |
| CHAPTER TWO |
| CHAPTER THREE |
| CHAPTER FOUR |
| CHAPTER FIVE |
| CHAPTER SIX|
| CHAPTER SEVEN |
| CHAPTER EIGHT |
| CHAPTER NINE|
| CHAPTER TEN |
| CHAPTER ELEVEN |
| CHAPTER TWELVE |
| CHAPTER THIRTEEN |
| CHAPTER FOURTEEN |
| CHAPTER FIFTEEN |
| CHAPTER SIXTEEN |
| CHAPTER SEVENTEEN|
| CHAPTER EIGHTEEN |
| CHAPTER NINETEEN |
| CHAPTER TWENTY |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - ONE |
|CHAPTER TWENTY - TWO |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - THREE |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - FOUR |
| Chapter Twenty - Six |
| Chapter Twenty - Seven |
| Chapter Twenty - Eight |
| Chapter Twenty - Nine |
| Chapter Thirty | Head Banging
| Chapter Thirty - One |
| Chapter Thirty - Two |
| Chapter Thirty - Three |
| Chapter Thirty - Four |
| Chapter Thirty - Five |
| Chapter Thirty - Six |
| Chapter Thirty - Seven |
| Chapter Thirty - Eight
| Chapter Thirty - Nine |
| Chapter Forty |
| CHAPTER FORTY - ONE|
| CHAPTER FORTY - TWO |
| CHAPTER FORTY - THREE | S&J
| CHAPTER FORTY - FOUR| S&J
| CHAPTER FORTY - FIVE |
| CHAPTER FORTY - SIX |
| CHAPTER FORTY - SEVEN |
| CHAPTER FORTY - EIGHT |
| BONUS CHAPTER |
| BONUS CHAPTER |

| CHAPTER TWENTY - FIVE |

17.8K 222 39
By TaylahMcDonald

| Chapter Twenty - Five | Bad Timing.

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

  EVERYONE WAS STILL COMPLETELY SHOCKED by Sam's sudden appearance. Vicki, Pauly and Ron left the house, because Ron's head was a mess.

  But as as soon as they got home to get ready for Karma, Ron was acting weird to Sam and it was horrible to watch.

"Do I look embarrassing?" Deena asked looking at Vicki and Jenni.

"Only when you wake up." Pauly said making Vicki hit him on the shoulder.

"That was rude, no way Deena! You look beautiful." Vicki said flashing Deena a smile.

"CABS ARE HERE!" Pauly yelled in Vicki's face making her spill her drink all over her legs.

"Are you serious?!" Vicki yelled running into the bathroom and wiping her legs dry.

"Sorry baby." Pauly said pouting making Vicki laugh.

"It's okay." Vicki said kissing his lips and they left the house and got into the cabs.

  They arrived in Karma and immediately spilt up, the girls stood outside, drinking and the boys were inside dancing.

"To single ladies!" Deena yelled holding her shot glass up high.

"Apart from me!" Vicki yelled making the girls laugh. They swallowed their shots and cheered.

  As soon as Ron got the chance, he squeezed himself in between Vicki who was talking to Sam.

"You look beautiful tonight." Ron said loud enough for Vicki to hear, Vicki just shook her head. Poor Sam, it's her first night back and already Ron was following her and try to hold her head, let the girl breath mate.

  Vicki left the two alone and went to see what Pauly was doing and he almost tackled her to the ground, Vicki laughed as he buried his face in her neck, smothering her in kisses.

"Vicki, can I have a word with you?" Nicole asked holding her hand, Vicki nodded while handing Pauly her drink and walking over outside with Snooki.

"I just want to let you know that I think i have feelings for Vinny and I'm scared he doesn't feel the same." Snooki said wiping her eye.

"Hey, i'm happy that you are happy and if Vinny treats you well then i'm happy. Whatever happens in his life from now on has nothing to do with me, I mean i'm with Pauly now and i'd feel even better if Vin was with someone too, and I think you need to talk to him and tell him how you feel." Vicki said.

"You are so mature and beyond amazing, you worry about other people before making yourself happy and I love that about you, I want you to tell him but i'm scared of rejection because we do have a great friendship. And I feel like if he brings a girl home, i'm gonna break down." Snooki said.

"Hey, just take it day by day, if you still feel those feelings, you should ignore you're worries and tell him how you feel because it's better to rip it off like a bandaid." Vicki said bringing Snooki into a hug.

"You will feel much better." Vicki said kissing Snooki on the cheek.

"Thank you Vicki." Snooki said flashing Vicki a smile.

"Let's go baby." Pauly said wrapping his arm around Vicki who nodded and followed after him with everyone else.

"Let's not go into our room cause Vinny's in there." Pauly said sitting down and pulling Vicki onto his lap.

"So?" Vicki said confused.

"With a girl." Pauly said kissing Vicki's jawline.

"Oh no! Snooki just told me she has feelings for Vinny and would be crushed if he brought someone home." Vicki said into Pauly's ear, and he looked up at her with shock written on his face.

"Where's Vinny?" Snooki asked walking into the house.

"Nicole! I wouldn't go in there." Vicki yelled but it was to late.

"Really?!" Nicole yelled obviously seeing Vinny with a girl. Vicki's heart broke for the girl.

  Sam and Nicole were creeping around Vinny's bed trying to see who he was sleeping with but Ron stepped in and pulled the girls out, making Sam really angry.

"Oh no, here we go..  another fight." Vicki said laying her head on Pauly's shoulder. 

"Nicole, we are better off without any guys. They are all cheaters." Sam said annoyed with Ron.

"Ron's exactly like that, he does the same thing." Sam said pointing at Ron who looked at her with disbelief.

"Come on baby, let's go cuddle in the smush room." Vicki said pulling Pauly upstairs.

- - - - - - - - - - -

"Oh my god! You look like an orange!" Vicki laughed once she noticed a very orange looking Vinny.

"What did you do to my friend." Pauly said as Vicki tried to stop laughing.

"Alright so, I have like a small problem, i was just behind you on 37 or whatever it's called and you did the dip on us. So basically my roommates said that you've got a girl in the car." Jenni said on the phone, quite upset.

"Don't look at me, I didn't say anything, he's bigger than me." Vin said laughing.

"So anyway, I guess for right now i'm done and you can call me back if you want to explain yourself." Jenni said before hanging up the phone.

"Wait? What the hell just happened?" Pauly asked looking over at Vicki who was just as confused.

"Are you sure it was his car?" Vicki asked.

"One hundred percent it was his car." Jenni said.

"I would have followed his ass!" Pauly said making everyone laugh.

"Baby, can you do your famous salad? I'll cook the corn?" Pauly asked, Vicki stood up and stretched.

"Sure." Vicki said reaching above her head and opened the cupboard, pulling out a massive salad bowl.

  Vicki went through the fridge and grabbed lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, peppers, onion and dressing and started chopping everything.

"This corn is going to be so good." Pauly said in a high pitch voice while flicking his wrist, making the girls laugh.

Soon dinner was ready and everyone sat at the table.

"Now that I think about it, he did say he had an appointment at Pedro's." Jenni said wiping her mouth.

"So maybe that's why he didn't answer cause he's getting a haircut?" Ron said making Jenni look up and realized.

"See Jenni!" Deena said making everyone laugh.

"Hey, so that last message was because I had a bad day." Pauly said in Jenni's voice.

"If you don't call me back get your ass beat!" Vinny sang while collecting everyone's plates making everyone laugh.

  The boys walked up to the top roof and wanted to try out their flying toys and kites while the girls decided to throw water balloon's at the guys.

"It exploded in her hand." The boy laughed as Deena went to throw the balloon and it popped before she could throw it.

The girls walked back inside and Deena put on a waterproof jacket.

"You know they are going to attack us, right?" Vicki said hiding behind Sam for cover making the girls nod their heads. Deena walked into the kitchen and slipped over making the girls laugh.

The girls filled more balloons and walked back upstairs.

"Where's Vinny?" Sam asked looking at the guys and one person was missing.

"Vinny's hiding cause he just had a spray tan." Deena said making Vicki laugh while hiding behind Sam.

  Snooki threw a water balloon and immediately regretted it. The boys ran downstairs and into the house making Vicki squeal while clinging onto Sam as they ran out onto the balcony hiding behind the furniture.

"This was a bad idea!" Vicki squealed while they heard the footsteps.

"And fire!" Pauly yelled before throwing the water balloons at the girls who were squealing and trying to take cover.

Pauly grabbed Vicki's arm and pulled her up before exploding a balloon onto her head making her scream as it was freezing.

Vinny threw at balloon at Vicki's back.

"That fucking hurt!" Vicki cried out. "Why are you attacking me!?"

The boys stopped and ran off, Vicki was trenched from head to toe making the girls laugh.

"Is my back bruised?" Vicki asked lifting her jumper and the girls gasped.

"What?!" Vicki yelled worried it was something serious.

"Your back is bleeding." Snooki said gentling placing her fingers on the small wound in the middle of her back.

"Are you serious! I knew Vinny was to close!" Vicki cried feeling the stinging of her red and bruised back.

"They threw those balloons super hard." Sam said helping Vicki inside who was freezing and hurting.

"We have one wounded!" Deena yelled walking down the stairs as Sam and Snooki decided to her revenge on the boys.

"Vicki! Are you okay?" Pauly asked immediately running over and checking on Vicki.

"No i'm not okay, my back is bleeding and bruised." Vicki said spinning around and lifting her jumper and showing the boys who stood there, not knowing what to say.

"Just forget it, I'm going to have a shower." Vicki said waving the guys off and walked off into her room and grabbing dry and clean clothes before stepping into the bathroom and starting the shower, letting it heat up before slowly stepping in and letting the water run over her sore back, making her hiss in pain.

"Baby, i'm so sorry." Pauly said stepping into the bathroom and sitting down on the toilet as Vicki let the water run over her body.

"It's whatever, i'm fine." Vicki said brushing the water out of her face.

"No, you're not, we took it to far." Pauly said as he started to undress and decided to join her in the shower, immediately pressing a kiss to her back and wrapping his arms around Vicki's little waist and Vicki rested her cheek against Pauly's chest as they stood under the hot water, letting the pain wash away.

- - - - - - - - - - -

"Can you believe Sam and Ron have decided to date again?" Vicki asked Pauly while straightening her hair.

"I know, get ready for more arguing and drama." Pauly said pressing a kiss to Vicki's cheek and they walked out of the room and left with everyone.

"I'm so excited to go to Jeckinson's." Vicki said as they drove in a taxi to the boardwalk bar.

  Everyone split up, the boys went to the batting cages and the girls sat and drank, Vicki was laughing because Snooki, Deena and herself ordered three massive alcohol jugs.

"Cheers!" They girls cheered.

"That is delicious!" Vicki said as they girls agreed and drank their massive glasses. Soon the girls invited a bunch of guys over an Vicki decided to leave and find Pauly.

"Let's go to the aquarium." Pauly said pulling Vicki inside and immediately was taken away by the beautiful marine life.

"Aw, look at the penguin's!" Vicki squealed while Pauly had his arms wrapped around Vicki who was looking at the baby penguin's.

"What kind of animal is a penguin." The aquarium lady asked.

"Mammal?" Pauly said.

"Bird?" Vicki said.

"It's a bird." The aquarium lady said making Vicki cheer.

Pauly bought Vicki a toy penguin which she loved.

"Thank you baby." Vicki said pressing a kiss to Pauly's lips who smiled and squeezed her hip, everyone climbed into the cabs and left the boardwalk.

- - - - - - - - - -

  Everyone left for Karma, immediately Mike pulled Vicki and Jenni over and sat them down next to a unfamiliar guy.

"What's going on?" Vicki asked Mike.

"This is Arvin, and he just told me that everyday Sam texts him asking him to meet up and to meet him at clubs." Mike said.

"Do you ever see Sam when she wasn't here?" Jenni asked.

"No, she just texts me almost everyday." Arvin said making Vicki sigh.

"He has the texts on his phone, he showed me." Mike said.

"Can we have a look?" Vicki asked, Arvin gave Vicki his phone and there were dozen's of text messages between the two of them.

"Oh shit!" Jenni said leaning against her sister with a shocked face.

"I'm going to let all the roommates now." Mike said laughing but Vicki didn't want to be involved with the drama which he had stirring up.

Jenni and Mike went a told the roommates while Vicki went and grabbed a drink.

"You are looking really good, baby girl." Someone said who wasn't Pauly while placing his hand on Vicki's hips pulling her towards his body making Vicki hold her hands out in front of her.

"Get off of me!" Vicki said trying to push him off her but he was way to strong. He started kissing down her neck.

"Let go of me!" Vicki yelled before his strong hold was dropped and he was pulled away.

"Didn't you hear what she just told you! No means no!" Pauly yelled, pushing the guy who was stumbling on his feet.

"She wanted it mate." The guy said with a disgusting smirk on his face, Pauly threw at punch at his face making a loud crack be heard over the loud music.

"If you ever touch my girlfriend again mate, we are going to have a serious problem." Pauly said grabbing Vicki's hand and pulling her away from the bar and near the roommates.

"Are you okay, Vicki?" Pauly asked placing her face in his hands, pressing a kiss to her forehead.

"I am now." Vicki said wrapping her arms around Pauly, burying her face in his chest, his familiar scent filled her nose making her feel safe and comforted.

Pauly pressed a kiss against her head while playing with her fingers.

"Come on, let's get home?" Pauly said walking Vicki out of the club and walking her back to the house, Vicki changed into sweatpants and singlet before taking a seat, cuddling up to Pauly, waiting for the roommates to get home.

"Are you sure you're alright?" Pauly asked running his fingers through her hair.

"I'm fine Pauly as long as i'm in your arms." Vicki said making Pauly smile.

"They don't belong to anyone else." Pauly said.

"We are home!" Vinny yelled walking into the house. Ron immediately walked upstairs.

"What the hell happened?" Pauly asked making himself and Vicki a sandwich.

"Mike pulled Jenni and I over and this guy Arvin showed us his phone with all these messages from Sam." Vicki said helping Pauly butter his bread.

"I'm not trying to start drama, it's just what I heard and seen, so I thought everyone should have known." Mike said.

"And it's bad on Sam's side because she was caught red handed, like there's proof and everything." Pauly said handing Vicki her sandwich and she smiled at him.

"She said he was her friend." Mike said.

"I don't believe it." Vinny said shaking his head.

"It's hard to believe when she has texted him to meet up and come to Karma, if I was Ron i'd be pissed." Vicki said eating her sandwich.

"I'm getting some popcorn to watch this movie." Pauly said bringing Vicki over and Vicki sat down with her legs dangling over Pauly's knees while he ran his thumb over her knee.

  Ron came downstairs and lay down on the white lounge waiting for the girls to get home.

Soon the girls arrived and Sam walked off into the room.

"Is that it?" Vicki asked making Pauly give a disappointed look.

"It's like paying for a fight and he gets knocked out in seconds." Vinny said making Vicki laugh.

  Soon Sam walks out and sat down on the other lounge, making tension fill the room.

"Shady, shady, aftermath." Vinny whispered.

"I think Mike is the shadiest person in this house." Sam said making Vicki squeeze Pauly's hand.

"Really? Cause I think your the shadiest person." Mike said.

"Your shady and two faced." Sam said.

"I am not two faced. You know that if you're texting another dude, that's classified as being sleazy and cheating." Mike said.

"You know that me and Arvin are friends." Sam said.

"You need to get a life and stop worrying about other people's shit." Sam said.

"You know what?! I'm with boy code and sticking up for Ron." Mike said throwing his hands in the air.

"Really? Why?" Sam asked.

"Because if a guy is going to come up to me and show me proof that your talking to another guy, why would I stay on your side?" Mike said.

"You're shady!" Sam yelled.

"Fuck you! Fuck you!" Ron yelled from the lounge, sitting up.

"You're hitting up other guys, that's shady!" Ron yelled.

"Why do you have another guy in your phone book?!" Ron yelled.

"As a friend?" Sam said.

"If he was just a friend, then why are you texting and calling him everyday!?" Ron yelled.

"I have not called one girl since I have been in this house." Ron said.

"Neither have i!" Sam yelled.

"So, you hit up another guy straight after we broke up?! So fuck you!" Ron said shaking his head.

"No, Jenni you are on my side, right?" Sam said obviously not being able to stick up for herself.

"No, Jenni was next to me when we read your text messages." Mike said.

"Shut up!" Sam yelled.

"I sat in this fucking house and cried! I never called anyone, she had the balls to call another guy!" Ron yelled while tears were streaming down his face.

"I left this house because of you! I'm not listening to this." Sam said getting up.

"Yeah, walk away, cause that's all your good at!" Ron yelled as Sam left the room and everyone could breath again.

"Don't follow me!" Sam yelled as Ron walked into the room with Sam.

"He was just a friend!" Sam yelled.

"Yeah that you invited to Karma!" Ron yelled.

"If this relationship continues, I'm gonna kill myself." Pauly said making everyone agree.

"Girls don't have guys that are just friends." Vinny said.

"Go home and call Arvin!" Ron screamed

"You are fucking done in this house!" Ron yelled leaving the room and running upstairs.

"Well..." Vicki said not knowing what to say.

"Let's call it a night." Jenni said yawning and everyone left and went to bed.

Please don't let Sam and Ron continue

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am sooooo sorry for not updating! But I will be updating twice today, just for you all!
Thank you so much for getting this book to 900 votes ! That is amazing!
I love you all so much and I hope you enjoy the updates xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 383 24
Will Nat break Ron's rule and fall in love? Jwoww x FEM oc . . . . . I do not own any of the show but I do own Natalie {NO SMUT}
475K 12.5K 39
Camila: 16 years, straight A's student, best friends with Jennel, Dinah, Keaton and in a relationship with Cece. Lauren: 17 years, captain of the gir...
32.6K 992 30
Cinta deals with running multiple businesses while maintaining everyday life and her family, friends, and close friendships with her Jersey Shore roo...
22 3 4
Rafe Cameron and Ainsley farnsworth are neighbors and we're always around each other at cookouts or barbecues but Ainsley was more obsessed with his...