Finding You

By KahnaKahn

"And for your information I too had liked you perhaps a little too much." She looked away biting her lips in... More

Summary
The end of the beggining
A/N
Two Alphas.
Vampires
Myth
Mate
Saturday Lunch
Hungry
Teacher Amy
Mate Bond
Detention
"IT"
Ruby Red
Woman
History 101
Sightings
Pack Meeting
Dream
Family Love
For You I will
Not Mine
A/N
Book Completed!!!
Always Yours
Leaches
Army
Hope
His Heart
Touch
I'm Sorry
Amerie
The Tale
The Pack House
Seven Alpha's
Promise
Sired
Dalia
Mark
Vampire vs Werewolves
Family Reunion
Sisters
Promise Fulfilled
Finding You
A Thousand Years

The Pack

334 11 4
By KahnaKahn

Braydon

"Do you see that Braydon." As of right now I wanted ear plugs. Who knew she complained too much. Why is she complaining she got me, right, I mean she has me. "She did that on purpose."

We were still in the closet, my sight never leaving the door of where she had come from and left at the same time. "Are you even listening to me?"

"Rachel." I boomed, "You have me. I'm yours and you are mine so why don't you stop bickering about teacher Amy."

"No, I won't. Clearly she wants you and she wants to destroy our relationship."

"You are just paranoid." I grabbed her arms roughly. Teacher Amy isn't like that. She is sensible and sweet.

Don't forget beautiful and Kind. Seff added.

He was right. She is something else.

"Are you thinking about her?" I rolled my eyes.

"I am entitled to think of what I want." I stood proud and tall I had to put her in her place, "Rachel just be happy we are mates and do not make me regret not rejecting you." I spoke honestly only for her to shrink back.

"Rejecting me?" Her voice quiet, "You wouldn't really reject me now would you? I am your mate."

"Well ever since you had found out about teacher Amy you have been doing nothing but nagging me."

"Can you blame me?"

"I will tell you once, teacher Amy and I have nothing and we are nothing to each other but student and teacher, do I make myself clear?"

Rachel opened her mouth then closed it before timidly nodding her head. Good. She has to know I will not put up with her bull shit.

Now how do I get rid of this feeling of humiliations. Once I had seen her eyes watching me in a most awkward position, I was at a loss for words.

Never in my life had I been embarrassed. Why though. As wolves when we shift, and shift back we walk mostly naked and we feel comfortable with each other most of the time but when teacher Amy caught me I wanted to hide underneath a rock.

To top it off, I still never apologize for that lunch date now I have to apologize for something else.

"Braydon." Hearing Rachel's voice I gazed at her, "I am sorry if I have been nagging you but I am scared she would take you away from me. I have always wanted a mate and now that I got one I feel like I am going to loose you." She explained.

How can I make my mate feel this way. We are suppose to protect our mate and I am doing just the opposite. "I'm sorry." I gently kissed her forehead. "You won't loose me, I promise."

"Just don't be alone with teacher Amy."

Though I wanted to disagree at the same time I felt her anxiety, "Don't worry babe, I won't be seeing the teacher anymore unless it is school related."

She smiled sweetly.

Cute, I thought before engulfing her in my embrace.

*****

After Rachel and I had that talk, I could sense her fear.  It's part of being a mate anyway to be able to sense when your mate is in pain or hurt.  And right now her biggest fear is loosing me.

So after careful thought, I have decided it's time to let my pack now I have found my mate and their future Luna.  Hopefully this will put Rachel's insecurities at rest.

The room was now full of wolves.  My high ranking officers are seated in the front along with their families.  One who kept luring at me with her eyes, my ex-girlfriend Lovely.

Sure I have heard the rumors in this wolf communities.  Everyone thinking Rachel is just another wolf, shows what they know.

"Thank you all of joining us in this wonderful event."  I watched my father the former Alpha Manny make his speech.

He too didn't know why I had called such event.  I wanted it to be a surprise.  This was Rachel's idea after all.  She wanted a big event to announce her position as Luna.

"Now I present you my son your Alpha, Alpha Braydon."

A round of applause filled the entire hall.  "Thank you father."  The many eyes now on me.  "First of all our pack has been at peace and our treaty with Alpha Hunter, the Crimson Blood Pack is what I can never imagine."  I lifted up my glass of wine, my gazed locked on Hunter, it was Rachel who also invited him and some of his pack as well so that he may see the change in Rachel who poses no threat hopefully or that she's moved on, "To Alpha Hunter and Luna Taylor and your pack, thank you for joining us."

Hunter gave a curt nod.

"Now, as you all know I have been mate less for the past few years, well not any more."  Shocks were now evidence on all there faces, holding out my hand, Rachel gracefully walked on the stage, "I give you, my mate, your Luna, Luna Rachel."

Their smile on their faces showed me how grateful they are, how grateful that I am.  Even my father congratulated me with a smile and hugging Rachel in the process welcoming her to the family.

I wish however, my mother was still here.  She would be happy to have finally a daughter.  Sadly she had died when I was a little boy along with my baby brother in a rogue attack.

My father fell into depression and I had to take up the position of Alpha before I even turned 16.  He didn't go rogue now insane instead he had lost his wolf who died once his mate died.

It's just been a few years that my father had snapped out of it when our pack needed him, I needed him.  And instead of claiming the pack back to him, he had trained me.

The guest here congratulated Rachel and I one by one.  Greeting her and calling her Luna.

Rachel was happy and this made me happy.  She smiled and bowing at my pack.

"Alpha."  My head whipped to the sound of Lovely walking up to me with her dad Dean Churro.  He was the dean of our school and well his name is actually Dean.  He was a good fighter and my third in command for someone whose just hit sixty years old.  But that's nothing compared to humans.  For as wolves looks can be deceiving.

"Alpha my boy," he smirked.  I never liked his smirked.

"Dean."  I curtly nodded.

"Congrats on finding your mate.  I mean if you hadn't found your mate I would've asked you to mate with my daughter Lovely here."

My thoughts couldn't fathom of mating with Lovely.  She was never Luna material.

"That's too bad."  I inched myself away before she could even touch me.

"Please excuse me, but I see my father calling me."  Not really but I needed an excuse to get away.  If only Dean had a son then he would be my next third in command.

"So a mate eh?"  I stood next to my father while I watch Rachel interaction with some of our pack members.

"Yes father."

"Finally my boy is growing up."  He nudged my head.  As if on cue Rachel approached me linking my arms in hers.

"Alpha Manny."  She bowed in respect.

"No please dear, it's father."  My father already took a liking to her.  He was always like that.  He was sometimes too trusting which is his biggest weakness.

"Yes of course father."  Rachel beamed.

"So Son, when are you two going to give us a pup?"

"Hopefully soon."  I gave a lopsided smile while Rachel blushed.  I don't know how much that is true however.  As much as Seff and I want a pup of our own, a family of our own, for some unexplained reason we can't bare the thought of Rachel bearing our pup.

Even though we love her, as much as we love her, even if she is our mate, a mate we have waited for and the thought of her bearing our mark had us second guessing.

I guess that's why when Rachel had asked me to mark her after our conflict about teacher Amy, she suggested me marking her to prove to everyone, even her that she is mine and I hers.

So instead I had opt for a nice celebration hoping she would forget about me marking her.  I wasn't sure about marking her.  Hell Seff wasn't even sure himself.  The only sure part is that she is our mate whom we both love.

I don't know what's wrong with me.  I should see the pack doctor.  After all I should be thrilled to want to be fully mated unfortunately deep down I'm not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4M 368K 63
"Fuck, baby. You can't say things like that to me. I want to, also. Trust me." His hand snakes down my body until he enters two of his fingers into m...
1.8K 42 43
Book completed✓ Kyle, compassionate human being tragically made beast by the one he loved most, betrayal it was. Resentment he felt, ashamed and disa...
276K 6.8K 23
"Hey," I said cautiously, scared to make the first move. Thankfully, I didn't have to make it. Luca stepped forward and took me by the waist, pulling...
1.5K 152 17
"You are mine, little mate." A whimper slipped from my lips when Xander's mouth claimed the most sensitive part of my neck, his breath scorching my s...