Royalty: Unconditional Love

By Sahab_MJF

She Needed Him As Much as He Needed Her. A story about a Sama Finding What She Never Expected, A Love that's... More

O N E : S A M A
T W O : P E R F E C T S T R A N G E R S
T H R E E : D E S T I N Y
F O U R : قلبين
F I V E : بداية أحبك
S I X: مجنون أنا
S E V E N : انت و انا
E I G H T : قلبين في لندن
N I N E : قلبين اجتمعوا في واحد
E L E V E N : بداية جديدة
T W E L V E : احتاج فرصه
T H I R T E E N : عجزت أوصاف تفصيلك
F O U R T E E N : T R E A S U R E
F I F T E E N : ما كان هذا حب
S I XT E E N: vérité
S E V E N T E E N : الحب
E I G H T E E N: I صدفة جمعتني بالي احبه
N I N E T E E N: II صدفة جمعتني بالي احبه
T W E N T Y : ‏حبك في هالقلب ساكن وصفا تعدى الخيال
T W E N T Y O N E : بإِسمْ الحُبّ
T W E N T Y T W O : عَشَانّ الحُبّ
T W E N T Y T H R E E : إنتَ أجّمل مصير
T W E N T Y F O U R : انعقد ذاك القلب بهذا القلب
T W E N T Y F I V E : يا كبر حظي بك وقلبي يا كبر حظه
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y S I X : You Fill My Heart ...
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y S E V E N : وماقدر اعيش انا بدونك ..
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y E I G H T :  M E S Œ U R
C H A P T E R T W E N T Y N I N E : L O V E D

T E N : MY DUBAI 🇦🇪

546 15 2
By Sahab_MJF

X
.........

06:00 am
Everytime I come to London I always get mixed feelings when I leave, to me it's like a second home but the thought of going back to Dubai was enough to put me at ease.. I took another sip of my Coffee still sitting on the sofa near the Window Overlooking the Beautiful London skyline.
About an Hour Later I finished Getting ready Outfit* and I overlooked the room for one last time Making sure that I have everything.. I got a message from the agency conforming that the time that the Chauffeur would be here at 09:00 am its was around 8 o'clock so I have an hour to spare, I called the Reception Desk asking them to send someone for my Luggage, after a few minutes I heard a knock "Good Morning Miss I'm here for The luggage" greeted me a very Friendly Bellboy he took the and he stepped out of the room I Gathered my room's key and took final sweep of the room before walking out the door.
"Thank you. Here's your credit card and your receipt miss" the receptionist smiled as she handed me my card my phone started ringing "Your Welcome" I said as I took my belongings and I walked towards lounge to answer my phone It was my brother Ahmed he called asking if things were going smoothly and that i should text him the moment I Board on the plane we talked for a bit, a few moments later I got a message from the Agency informing me with the arrival of my Chauffeur "miss can you please come to the reception desk for a moment" the same Bellboy said I Nodded and followed him, when I reached the the desk there was a different lady standing there "Miss your Car is waiting outside the entrance. I hope you enjoyed your stay and have a good journey." She warmly said and handed me a small box I believe was some chocolate "oh Thank You for your wonderful hospitality" I smiled taking the box and walked out the hotel to find the old door Guard "Have Safe Flight Miss" Mr. Williams waved and I waved back then walked towards the car "Hello Miss I'm Jack Vincent. I'll be with you today Wishing you'd have a Safe Trip" he said standing next to his car, he walked to the door wanting to open it I reached the the handle first "it's okay thank you" he insisted but I assured him that its not necessary I got in the car and my mind immediately started thinking about the flight .. its going to be a Long One .. it takes exactly 40min to reach the airport it's a good thing that today is a Sunday because there is no Traffic..
In exactly 40min we arrived at the Airport and I checked in my bags and I received my boarding Pass then I went through security checks after I got through I had two hours to spare the first thing I had on mind was to go to Harrods to get few things such as Gala's Macarons and my Parents Favourite chocolate i looked around the shops in order to kill time, I Got Hungry in process so went to a cafe to get some Coffee and something light to eat I placed my order and I stood to side "One medium Caramel Machihato and a Chocolate Muffin Sama!" The Barista loudly said I thanked him and I took my order I walked to the lounge, I sat facing the window, before I started eating I arranged my belongings and then settled because the only place I'm going to after the lounge is the plane so I needed to relax i took a sip of my Coffee and pulled out my phone..
S: Hello.
H: hey
S: are you okay you sound out of breath?? Are you still at the gym !!
H: Haha! Yeah I'm at the gym I think it took me off a bit .. you still didn't Board??..
S: No I still have some Minutes to spare.. I was going to text you back but I decide to call you.. and I thought that you have a meeting on 12:30pm you should get ready..
H: good decision!! I needed to hear your voice so I can get going with my day.. and yes Mam!

Beep*
Ahmed: I have a meeting now text when you Board. Have a safe flight may Allah be with you 🙏🏻❤
The moment you arrive safely Insha'allah you'll find me waiting for you.. I love You and Please Take Carexx.

S: just a sec H.
H: take Your time Love..

I replied to Ahmed: I with Board in about 15min..
Insha'allah allah doesn't deprive me of You 🙏🏻🥰
Yalla good Luck at your meeting.. see you soon insha'allah I love you too xx.

H: habibi you need to get to your gate your flight will start boarding soon ...
S: .. is it possible that I miss you already..
H: yes it is because I miss you too .. now I hope that you have a good flight and insha'allah you'll arrive safely.. I know that Dubai missed you.. and I'll be back soon too..
S: insha'allah.. speaking of which when are you going back??
H: soon habibi soon!! I'll be back in no time and Sama Don't Worry everything will be Okay.. I Love You..
S: oh okay take of yourself.. I Love You..
H: God Bless.
S: you too.

[Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen. Emirates Airlines Flight EK 9944 to Dubai Will be boarding in a few moments we will now start with.....]

S: That's my queue..
H: Yalla take care!!

I hung up picked up my things and headed near the gate, boarding went on smoothly, I settled in my seat, took my medication so I don't suffer through this 7 hour long flight, sent Ahmed a message then said my Travelling Prayers and after about 45min the plane took off..

7h Later
[Ladies and gentlemen, Emirates Airlines welcomes you to Dubai The local time is 05:30pm. For your safety and the safety of those around you, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened and keep the aisles....]

After what seemed to be an eternity I looked at the window and there it is Dubai Home Sweet Home..
I immediately turned my phone on and I called my brother.

A: Alhamd'ulillah aala as-salama.. Welcome Back!
S: Allah Ysalmek..
A: Yalla when you Disembark then get through customs I'll be waiting at the arrivals lounge..

It took about an 30min to get of the plane as I exited the jet bridge on my way to Passport Control and Customs, when I was stopped by a man wearing a White kandora holding a walkie talkie "As-salāmu ʿalaykum miss sama my Name is Omar I'm here to assist you through can please follow me this way" I looked at him not knowing what should I was going ask him why but my phone buzzed* I got a message "uh one moment please" I pulled out my phone.

Faz3: Alhamdulillah aala as-salama ❤ when you get off the plane a man will be waiting for you he'll help you through Don't be surprised... Take Care Love xx.

I tried calling him but he didn't answer, I looked up at Omar and he nodded at me "This Way Please" I followed him, he helped me by speeding up the whole passport control and customs processes, I filled the Arrival Form, when we reached baggage claim there was a man already waiting for us with my luggage "Mr. Omar thank you. I can Handle it from Here.. you were super Helpful, I appreciate your help Thanks Again"
I really don't know what to say, to me the whole check-in/out process was always a pain he made it easier "Well Miss Sama You don't need to Thank Me I was only Doing My Job.. This is Basu he'll help with your bags... wishing you have a safe journey Home Ma Al Salama" he said Good Bye and he walked back inside.
As I walked out baggage claim I looked Around and I didn't see Ahmed I pulled out my phone to call him I suddenly felt little arms around my legs "Auntie Mimi" Khalid Ahmed's Youngest son squealed "Khaloudiii I missed you So much" I bent over and I picked him I started kissing his chubby Cheeks "Me More" he wrapped his arms around my neck and nestled his face in the crook of my neck I walked towards the gates to see my brother with Dhali by his side "Hala..Hala! Welcome Home Beautiful" Ahmed hugged me "it's good to see you" I hugged him back "Welcome Home Sama" Dhali said as he took the trolley from Basu Ahmed paid him and we made our way to the car we hopped in and the car started moving, oh how I missed Dubai I was looking outside the window "London did you Well huh!! 12 Days and You Look Happy!! I guess you needed this trip huh? " Ahmed said giving my hand a squeeze "Yes.. I myself didn't know that I needed it.. but I missed you and everyone else by the way where is Majid?" I said looking at him and smiling "we miss you too, He has Homeworks " he smiled back "I too" Khalid who was cuddled to my side.

"You didn't tell them Right??" I asked climbing off the car Ahmed shook his head while taking the gift bags from the car as I was busy carrying a sleepy Khalid I rang the doorbell expecting aunt Mary to open the door but my Mother did "OMG Mohammed.. Come quickly" she yelled pulling me in hug "Honey.. what's Going On" Mohammed came to see what his wife was talking about "Ugh my little angel" he hugged me as well "why didn't you tell us when we called yesterday.. and you Mister you planned all this didn't you ??" She was was basically scolding us "Alyazia Calm Down my Love it's obvious that they wanted to surprise us" my dad looked at my mom and then back at me "We Miss you Kiddo" he said kissing my forehead we walked into the house when Roaa, Majid and Hamed walked down the stairs "Mum are you ok.. SAMA!!" Roaa stopped and Hammed came running down and he spun me around Roaa pulled him away and she hugged after I greeted everyone, mum excused us and she took me to my room "My Precious little Girl" she came a sat next to me and she wrapped her arms around me we stayed quiet for few minutes when I looked up at her and said "Mama I'm Exhausted" she tucked a loose strand behind my ear then she stood up walking towards My Bathroom "I'll fill the tub with hot water, What you need is a Good Soak" I stood up, took off my shoes and jacket then looked around and I noticed the two parcels that I sent were neatly placed on in the Corner, I heard a light knock on the door i turned around and it was Zaya She came in with my Hand bag, carry on and the gift bags she placed them on the desk and she gave me a Hug "Welcome Home Sama, I didn't know that you were coming home today. But don't worry everything is clean and tidy, tell me if need anything I'll be in the kitchen" she gave me another hug and she walked away "Yalla Your bath is ready get in and Relax" mum said as she walked out the bathroom "Take Your Time Dinner will be ready in two hours, don't say that you're not Hungry I'm Not Having it" she closed the door behind her.
I undid my robe and toke it off and I slowly Stepped into the tub I leaned against the cool tiles and Closed my eyes as the heat soaks into my skin, after about 30min I pulled out the Bath Plug and proceeded to wash my hair and Body I stepped out of the bath I did my Wudu and I stepped out of the bathroom only to see my mum and Aunt Marie Unpacking my bags "Mama I could've done it why did you tire yourself??" I said as I walked to my Dressing Table to dry my hair "you're tired plus we're done everything is back in it's place except for these" referring to some small boxes and gifts "oh and and Sama when will you stop buying clothes from the Men's Section" she said handing me Hamdan's Jacket I tried not to react "But They're Comfortable" she lifted a brow and walked towards the door "my Allah please Grant me the Patients to deal with you .. Anyways Get Dressed and come Downstairs Dinner is ready" and she left, i smiled at the thought of Him I quickly changed and I sent him a message i then walked out of my room..

To faz3: They say silence is Golden,
I believe it is true,
Because in that Golden silence,
my thoughts occur of you.
How Did Your Meeting Go?
Hoping that everything is going okay. ❤🙏🏻

After Dinner and my mum Forcing me to eat, Ahmed went home and Hammed Went out, the rest of us we moved to sit in the Garden to have our Coffee and talk, it felt good to be home I could never get bored from these sittings but it was getting late and I was exhausted and I needed to mentally prepare myself for tomorrow... I'm Going to meet Mr. Fayez Tomorrow, after what happened in the office with Jasim I called ali and I told him everything, I emailed him All the documents and he had a meeting with mr. Fayez, later that day he called me and said [I apologize that I've putted you in such situation, we'll talk about this when you come back]
"SAMA!" Roaa said shook my arm I snapped out of my Thoughts "oh I'm sorry.. I'm Really Exhausted you Guys so I'm going to bed" I said standing up "wait take me with you" Roaa said standing up as well we kissed our parents Good Night and headed upstairs, I walked to room and went straight to bed I checked my phone and nothing i called him but it didn't get through I sighed because it was a bit weird but I shrugged it off in'sha'allah everything is okay, I set my Alarm for the morning and I went to Sleep..

....

Here's Chapter 10 💜
Send me Some Feedback !!

Outfit

Alhamdulillah aala as-salama = Praise be to God you came back home safe.
Allah Ysalmek = May God keep you in peace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 245 16
" He carries more anger than a thousand armies could ever bear. He was betrayed, deceived, hurt. Believe me when I say he has already crossed hell. A...
6K 520 41
Fahad Muhammad samli grew up in a very wealthy family . He was very arrogant and selfish because of his families wealth. But in their family they gra...
16.4K 923 12
He has the potential to be the king of a really powerful empire but he chooses to leave the throne to his useless uncle. Hassan Al Amir is kind and n...
57.5K 1.5K 13
"i am just working here please let me work , i am not here to make any relation so please spare me and if you don,t..... then i will leave this job...