Fusion

By Definitelynottrash

[CURRENTLY BEING EDITED, THE BEGINNING STARTS OFF WITH SHORTER CHAPTERS BUT I'M HOPING TO EVENTUALLY ADD MORE... More

❗️Author Note and Quirk Information❗️
Chapter One: Introduction
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Not a chapter
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Fanart!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
New Book!
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Fun Facts about the Author!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
🎃SPOOKY SPECIAL🎃 (PART 1)
🎃SPOOKY SPECIAL (P2)🎃
Chapter 38
Another new book?!
🎃SPOOKY SPECIAL (P3 END)🎃
Chapter 39
Instagram
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Fanart #2
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
F*ck wattpad
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT (GOOD NEWS!)
Chapter 46
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Chapter 47
I need your help...
Thank You Guys!!
Important message!!!

Chapter 36

7.2K 230 199
By Definitelynottrash

I skidded against the ground as I came to a complete stop.

Ahead of me was a giant ravine and it almost seemed as if it didn't have a bottom.

A couple long tightropes hung on each side of the ravines.

I looked up ahead and saw that Todoroki already made it pass the obstacle, a trail of ice followed after him.

Soon Tsu, Uraraka, and Momo arrived came across the problem I had. How to get across with out helping the others.

Tsu hopped into a tightrope and began going across it on all four limbs. Dang frog quirk!

I looked behind me and saw the crowd of students getting closer, I had to go now if i wanted to stay at least in the top ten.

I hesitantly took a step on the tightrope, I felt it wobble underneath me, but I didn't let it stop me.

Then I looked at the ripe with ice over it. It gave me an idea. I could do what Todorki did! But the problem with that was I've never done something like that before.

Plus crystals isn't slick like ice, so maybe I couldn't do that.

I was about a quarter away from where I began when I felt the rope begin to shake intensely. I looked behind me and saw other student trying to get on the rope.

It soon became to hard to keep my balance. I began to feel myself become weightless. I realized that I was falling.

I heard gasps and screams come from the crowd.

Suddenly, a hand grasped my wrist and pulled me up. I was thrown into the air and landed on the tightrope that I fell off of.

I looked at my savior but she was already moving forward.

She had short pink hair and was wearing goggles.

I watched as she swung away while laughing with her invention.

I pulled myself up and began waking once more.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" A sudden voice shouted. I looked up and saw Bakugo in they sky using his explosions. Before I knew it, he made it across the ravine.

"Huh, I mean whatever works for him..." I said to myself.

~•~

I finally made it across and continued on path.

I made it to the next obstacle. Something seemed suspicious about it. There were dark circles spread out around the area.

I made a crystal that was big enough for me to hold. I tossed it in the air a few times before chucking at the ground ahead of me.

It landed with a thud, I waited for something to happen.

...

...

...

Nothing happened......?????

"I guess this must mean that it's safe to go acro-" a loud boom interrupted me.

The explosion sent me flying backwards. I landed harshly, scratching my face on a nearby rock.

"O-Ow... definitely wasn't expecting that.." I mumbled.

"(Y/n) are you alright?" I heard Midoriya shout.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just a little dazed- why are you carrying a piece of metal with you?"

"Huh..? Oh! This?? Well I'm keeping with me Incase if I can use it."

"Oh, that's smart!" I went to go get up when I felt a terrible pain go through my ankle. Not being able to keep myself up I collapsed.

"(Y/n)!"

"OWW!!!" I gripped my ankle. Midoriya bent down to my level and gently picked up my leg.

"I-I hate to say this but I think you sprained it."

"What!!! No no no no that can't be!" I tired getting back up again, but only to fall back down. "No... I need to finish this race.... I need to..." I felt my heart slowly break. "I feel so useless. I was doing so well, now I might not be able to finish this race..."

Midoriya looked down at the ground not wanting to see my upset face.

Not even a minute later, he picked me up bridle style and began walking.

"M-Midoriya! What are you doing! I'll slow you down!"

"But I can't just leave you. A hero would never leave some behind!" He smiled proudly.

I knew there would be no way of convincing him to leave me behind. So I didn't even try.

I could tell he was struggling while carrying me and the piece of metal.

There must be another way that can make traveling this way easier.

Suddenly, an idea rushed into my head.

"Midoriya."

"Yes?"

"Fuse with me."

"................WhAt?!!?" He Shouted, almost dropping me.

"It's unfair for you to be doing this much work, so let me make it easier for you. If we fuse maybe my injuries can be overpowered by you and we wouldn't be effected by the pain if we were to fuse!"

"Oh I see what you mean! But are you sure you want to fuse with me?"

"Would I have asked if I didn't want to?"

"No."

"Exactly! Now let's get to it, we're falling behind."

He gently put me down and let me do my work.

I grabbed his rough scarred hand and held it tightly. I concentrated on us becoming one. I'm really hoping I don't have to dance like I did with Todorki.

Then the familiar feeling of warmth started at my hand and it quickly surged throughout my entire body. Then I saw that blinding white light before everything went dark.

- - -

I opened my eyes. I was taller, and more athletically built.

((It looks like that meme from The Land Before Time:

Well, to me it does at least))

We took a step forward and we didn't feel any pain.

"Wow!!! This is so cool!" Midoriya fanboyed.

"Ha! I'm glad you think it's cool." I looked down at the metal in my hand and back at the mine field. I internally smirked to myself when I came up with a plan. "Now, how about we put this thing to good used??"

_________________________________
Tbh, I'm not really proud of this chapter. But I felt bad because it's been a while since I updated.

ALSO!! I HAVE EXTENDED THE CONTEST DUE DATE TO TOMORROW!!!! I've gotten three amazing book covers so far!

I hope you enjoyed today's chapter!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354K 8.9K 79
I love you Shoto.... So this night let's become inseparable.. Take me.. Two stupid Teenagers that made a stupid choice resulting in severe conseque...
5.7K 197 54
[COMPLETED] Heiress to the richest company in the world. The government of Japan has good relationships with your grandfather. It was the duty of the...
23.1K 990 23
"𝕊𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖. 𝕀𝕥 𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟 𝕐𝕠𝕦." Y/N, having been trapped in what most would consider hell, managed to slip through the finger...
15.2K 449 46
You already know how the story goes, your name is yn parker and you were bit by a radioactive spider, however in the my hero academia universe, this...