Save Me|| Bts Zombie Apocalyp...

By AlyssaSurber

*HIGHEST RANKING: #2 ZombieOutbreak* It was just any other day of school. Until, what I thought only happened... More

Prologue
chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Special Chapter
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
💜
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Halloween Special
Chapter 16
Christmas special
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Sorry...

Please Read

906 30 0
By AlyssaSurber

Hey everyone. It's been a hot minute, hasn't it? I'm sorry I haven't updating. Things have not been the greatest for me mentally, but I'll get back on my feet eventually.

I hope to update sometime this week actually. If you could tell me when would be great, I'll do it. Also, I have decided I would open a collab book. Basically what that means is, I will write a scenario and everyone can write down their version of that scenario.

For example : scenario-- you're the most popular girl in school. Every guy wants you except for the bangtan boys.

Comments :

"I woke up one morning feeling like something was off...blah blah blah blah blah...."

That's basically what it is. It'll give you some recognition and you may even find an account you like. It'll bring everyone together. I know I don't have the most followers, but I hope you guys enjoy the idea, none-the-less.

I purple you all and I hope you understand my break. 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 6.3K 28
[Book 1] [COMPLETED] (tw/// mentions of blood and gore scenes) "Do we need to fight?" "No" They looked at me confusingly. "We need to survive!" How...
LIVE OR DIE By Kimdanbi_19

Mystery / Thriller

1.7K 167 12
What if u get stuck between a bunch of zombies with ur bullies and one of them is ur secret crush? Dig into the story
310K 10.5K 34
You, Y/N, are an ARMY. You're the smartest in your class and you're the biggest loner of school. No friends=no way to get hurt. Until one day. One da...
129K 3.6K 27
What would you do when you are a good student and has 7 friends studying when the explosions and apocalypse started? *Most Impressive Ranking: #23 ou...