Trafalgar D. Water Law x Read...

By ABAO14

Sadly, I'm no longer accepting requests! :c BTW check ou my other one shots in my profile, they're not in thi... More

Requests are closed!
Sad Law x Angry Law x Reader
Cat Law x Bunny Law x Owner Reader
Law (D.I.D.) x Reader
Submissive Law x Dominant Reader (Peto Peto no Mi)
Child Sad Law x Babysitter Reader
Pirate Law brothers x Marine Reader
Adopted Law x Step-sister Reader
Law x Dragon Reader
Bad boy Law x Shy Reader
Werewolf Law x Human Reader
Singer Law x Dancer Reader - Songfic
Part 2 - Law (DID) x Reader
Single Dad Law x Childhood Friend Read
Wolf Law x Bunny Reader
Marine Law x Pirate Reader
Valentine's Day Special
Gang Leader Law x Gang Leader Reader
Dad Law x Pregnant Reader
Part 3 - Law (D.I.D.) x Reader
Disney Special - Mulan
Yandere Law x Reader
Step-sinblings Law x Reader
Genderbender: Female Law x Male Reader
Captain Law x Newbie Reader
Yandere Neko Law x Owner Reader
Adult Law x Child Reader
Photographer Law x Model Reader
Female Law x Female Reader
Childhood friends Law x Tomboy Reader
Easter Special
Captain Law x Cook Reader
Easter Special - Law x Real World Reader
Kingsman Law x Princess Reader x Surprise Guest
Shark Fishmen Law x Human Reader
Vampire Law x Werewolf Law x Reader
Law x Geisha Reader x Zoro
Law x Extravagant Reader
Different Dimension Laws x Reader
Fanboy Law x Ninja Reader
Policeman Law x Thief Reader
Law x Witch Reader
Pocket Size Law x Reader
Doctor Law x Emotionless Reader
Guard Law x Princess Reader
Shark Fishmen Law x Human Reader Part 2
Child Law x Child Reader
Dancer Law x Dancer Reader
Possessive Law x Neko Reader
Law x Bipolar Reader

Bunny Law x Hunter reader

4.4K 80 20
By ABAO14

A.U: Current Modern World

Characters: Bunny Law (Submissive), Hunter Reader (Dominant).

Your eyes snapped open at the soft sound of one of the stretched cords beside your bed fidgeting. You had caught dinner...

With the help of your scarred hands against the bed you lifted your torso up and turned to the side while rubbing your eyes, your feet instantly going in your mountain boots, and quickly lifting you fully. You dizzily walked out grabing both your shotgun  and jacket on the way through the small livingroom.

Once you stepped out your cabin, now fully awake thanks to the cold breeze, you noticed the sunsetting behind the trees. You had to be fast or you'd easily be lost in the forest, before any night animals came out.

You weren't easily scared, nor easily beaten by anyone or anything, but lately strange marks had appeared around your territory and you still weren't able to identify what animal it was as it had stayed low after your almost encounter...

As a hunter your blood and pride boiled to catch this creature, not for fun, you didn't enjoy torture no matter the species, but as an adventurer who loved nature and chose to live isolated from society you felt the need to discover the new species.

Not many understood you... afterall a hunter who doesn't enjoy hunting as much isn't exactly 'usual'. But you just did things your way no matter what anyone said...

You quicken your pace by jogging, you'd think running would be best but it really isn't, especially in a forest, full of giant trees and animals, and you didn't feel like breaking your foot... again.

Your ears caught loud whimpering and hissing, you immediately stopped. It didn't sound like an animal...

You crouched behind some bushes carefully cleaning your path before approaching to get a better look, only idiots got their locations away by stepping on sticks.

"Oh my ovaries..." - Your mouth hung open at the god like naked tanned man with fluffy black bunny ears and tail that matched his hair and goate, crying in pain from the bear trap biting on it's leg.

A sudden red covered your entire face, realising you had to help the butt naked male without looking at his dick... 

"It's just a penis, (Y/N)! It's not like you haven't seen any before! Nature is full of them!" - You took deep breathes wating to keep a professional image - "Even if other's are small and hairy... and colourful... and-and... not easily seen by coatings... and this one looks huuuu-Snap out of it (Y/N)!"

You slapped yourself, got up fighting your nerves as much as possible and walked up to his wiggling form.

"H-H-Hi... PENIS!" - You jumped at the sight and turned around while he kept crying in pain - "Ughh! Concentrate!" - You told yourself.

You turned around, ignoring his exposed skin and ran to his side, crouching down to help free him.

"Please stop moving or I won't be able to open the trap!"

The bunny man stopped, finally registering he was not lone anymore, and looked you in the eye, big warm tears streaming down his sharp jaw and biting his lips...

R.i.p. vagina

You stopped eye raping him once he turned his face to the side in submission, allowing you to help him.

You looked over at his bloody leg, the trap was caught right under his knee. You pulled the two pieces appart with much effort, trying to ignore his pleas and pained moanes, and the help of your shotgun, which helped you not to get caught in the trap too.

Once he was free he immediately hugged his injured leg and inspected it before looking over at you.

"I'm sorry for that but no other than hunters are allowed in this forest..." - The guilt grew more and more as you studied this sexy crybaby - "Wha-What are you?..."

He averted his eyes as you analysed his animal body parts.

"You have bunny ears instead of human's..." - Your hands went to his long black ears feeling their soft fur.

The werebunny moaned in protest and tried to free himself, but never once did his attemps hurt you or... make anything to help him... at all. He slowly turned around, as if trying to escape...

"And a tail!" - You squeezed it watching him moan and lift his ass up in the air, legs slightly apart - "Geez... you're really sensitive!..."

He glared at you with a cute pout, which only made you want to harrass him more, if he didn't flinch afterwards at the remaining pain in his leg.

"Let me help you treat that. It's the least I can do for you." - You told him honestly as you held your hand out for him.

He halted, but took it anyway, he didn't want to be left alone like this.

You put his arm over your shoulder as you put your around his waist and pulled both up, managing to impress him with your strength.

"My cabin is just two minutes ahead. Can you hold on?" - You asked being polite but were quickly surprised when he jumped onto your arms with his arms around your neck and head laid on your shoulder - "That's good too..."

You tried ignoring his warm giant body in your arms and dingling dick as you made your way to your cabin.

"We're here!" - You announced while quicking the door open.

You pulled him closer one more time, carefully gripping onto his ass cheeks trying to lift him as you went for the bathroom, where you kept your first aid kit.

Once there you put him  over the closed toilet, took out your kit and began desinfecting his wound.

As the werebunny began trashing around because of the pain you had to come up with ways to distract him, such as letting him play with everything he'd find, like the toilet paper, which you ran out of quickly... then the tap, which he played for a long time, as if trying to figure out of the water could come out of it... once it got to your products you were happy he stopped playing with them after tasting the first two.

Once you were done with his wound it was time for a bath... for yourself...

You locked the bathroom's door, afraid he'd get out and somehow ruin your whole cabin, and turned the shower on.

"Look... bunny-man, I don't trust you near my things, so just sit there and wait until I'm done showering ok?" - You made exaggerated gestures as you spoke to him, to which he nodded innocently.

You sighed, doubting he understood anything, but got in the shower anyway, pulling the colourful courtain so he wouldn't see you strip off your clothes.

Five minutes into the bath and everything was going great! You had shampooed your hair and the werebunny didn't seem to be making any noise...

You sighed content leaning your head back into the hard wall as you let water run over you, when you suddenly remembered there was no wall there...

You opened your eyes, staring into his golden ones. Your eyes travelled back to your own body, more specifically your stomach, as you felt his hands touching your skin softly, travelling up towards your chest.

You stopped him by grabbing his wrists and quickly switched positions, so you were on his back now. You took out some soap and began rubbing it all over him.

You watched as he licked the soap and made a disgusted face befor trying to spit it out. You glanced at his member and relaxed when you saw it wasn't hard.

Perhaps his human side overpowers his bunny side...

Once you were done you pushed him into the water and began cleaning yourself as you were supposed to before he interrupted.

Throughtout the shower you had to stop him from eating your products and turning the heat off and on.

You ran out, picking up two towels for you both, quickly covered yourself and helped him dry. 

After that you went to your room, with him following you by jumping on just one leg, and gave him your biggest shirt, which hung just above his tights, with his genitals sticking out even more.

You covered your eyes and told him to cover his for you to get dressed, he complied despite being confused as to why he had to do it.

After getting dressed you sat him on the couch and turned the small tv on, to entertain him while you made dinner, which was pretty quick too, you did had years of practice.

You didn't know exactly what he ate so you made rice with lots of veggies, grilled fish and carrot juice.

Dinner was a mess as the werebunny ate with his face despite your effort in trying to teach him how to eat with silverware, so you ended up having to feed and clean him like a baby, which he seemed to love.

While washing the dishes you left the bunny-man watching tv again and soon it was time to go to bed...

"Let's go buddy! Bedtime!" - You stepped into the livingroom to see him sitting on the floor near your giant bookshelf with lots of books all around him - "Hey!... Are you ok?"

He looked at you with wide eyes while holding up a book.

"Law! Law!" - He kept repeating the same wordover and over until you took the book from his hands and read.

"Hunting Laws..." - You grimaced at your words - "I'm not sure you should read this... wait, you can read?!"

"Law! Law!" - He smiled suddenly hugging your legs and pulling you down to him.

"I get it, I get it! You're trying to tell me something! Hmm..." - You sat down beside him and looked over all the books scattered.

They were very random books, some about the hunting laws, territories, animals, plants, weapons and a dictionary...

"I get why you'd like some of these, but dictionary?..." - You stared at him confused.

He quickly took it from your hands, opening it at words starting with H, soon stopping at the word 'hunter' and then looking at you.

"Hun, hun!" - He smiled as you blushed from the closeness to the word 'honey'.

"Yes, I'm a hunter." - You coughed a little trying not to think about it much.

He proceeded to repeat the word law again and slowly you started to connect the dots...

"I'm hunter... then you're... Law?..." - You didn't want to say it but it was a weird name.

He nodded and began looking for more words on the dictionary, obviously wanting to communicate with you.

"C'mon Law, that's enought learning for today. Let's go to bed." - You dragged with to your room, not really bothered anymore by his half naked company.

You threw yourself at the bed in exhaustion, but Law on the other hand kept going through pages until he found something interesting.

"I'll teach you some new words tomorrow ok?" - You took the book from him and put it on your bedside table.

Once you turned you had to laugh at his cute pout, but that quickly stopped when he jumped on you to cuddle.

You sighed putting your arms around him, welcoming his natural warmth. You felt him smell you before rubbing himself lightly against you and going to sleep.

You never thought you'd sleep with a werebunny like that, but Law was so confortable you didn't want to let go, and so you spent the night like that, with him sleeping on top of you with his head on your chest near your heart...

The day after you had woken up happier than ever, Law was an amazing heater and surprisingly didn't snore, which made your sleep perfect!

Throughtout the day however you saw he had become attached to you. At first you thought he was just curious of hwta you were doing or afraid you'd leave him but in fact he had become possessive...

Everytime you went to get something or even went to the bathroom he forced himself to go with you by jumping on his good leg, it ws cute but slowly was turning too much for your lone wolf self.

You prayed he wouldn't become too attached to you, afterall he had to return to the wild after recovering...

That night you got to bed first and made sure to sleep on your side so he wouldn't sleep on you. Although he still hugged you from behind.

You tried to ignore his cute whines and small love bites on your neck, guilt eating you inside out. Only when you felt his rigid member did you move, which made him hapy and bite your neck even more.

You wiggled, trying to get out of his hold as he rubbed himself on you, making you pant from anticipation.

"L-Law stop!" - You turned around so you could face him but his lips shut you up.

His soft hands held your waist near him as he tried to top you but you didn't feel like being owned, so instead you tricked him by squeezing his tail, to which he moaned and arched his back, and pushed him to the side and got on top, strandling his thights with yours.

"Nah-Ah~ Bunny boy! I'm in charge here! You are my prey." - You watched as he blushed and gulped, his penis harder than before.

You pulled his shirt off and swatted his hands away as he tried to touch you or pull your clothes off.

"I can't have you disobey me like that! Time for pusnishment..." - You chuckled as you took your belt out from your night stand and tied his hands on the bed board.

You eyed his ass and spread his legs apart pulling them slightly up so his tail was out. You squeezed and played with his tail, watching him squirm in pleasure.

You felt like teasing him more so you hovered over him laying kisses on his hot skin as you made your way up to his sensitive ears, which you bite and blew air into as you still played with his tail, but now also caressing his penis with your other hand.

You continued pleasuring him for some time, his moans filling the room. His erotic expressions making you want to stop everything and give it to him right away, but you had to contain yourself and wear him out...

Once you felt his pre cum on your hand you helped him orgasm by going faster. He quickly ejaculated all over his abdomen as you watched your work with pride

You waited a few seconds for him to recover and soon he was back to eyeing you with hunger and a hard penis sticking out. He did have bunny dna after all...

You got and idea and took all of your clothes off, including your underware and went to do a 69.

"Humans play in many different ways. Watch me." - He eyed you as you took his dick into your mouth and began to suck slowly.

He couldn't stop himself from thrusting himself into your mouth while watching. You gripped his thights so he wouldn't move but also to raise them and stick a finger inside him.

Law moaned and looked at your genitals wating to pleasure you too but not exactly knowing how... He licked your external lips and moaned into your core as you kept going down there.

He sucked hard on your core, knowing that would be soon where his dick would go inside you. Wanting a taste for himself, he tried sticking his tongue into your vagina, licking your juices inside out.

You quickened your pace on his member once you felt him relax against your finger and also incerted another one, helping to open him up with scissors movements.

Law didn't know what more to do as you kept giving him more pleasure, he moaned and licked but he didn't feel it was enough.

You stopped as you felt him stop too.

"What's wrong baby?" - You saw him tearing up and quickly turned around, laying on top of him while drying his tears away - "It's ok, you'll learn in time."

He kissed you desperately and you positioned yourself better before lowering your hips and slipping him into you.

You both moaned into the kiss, breacking it to breathe for a bit before going back at it as you slammed yourself against him.

You felt him wanting to help too and thrust upwards against you. You broke the kiss and stared at him before glancing at his ears and smirking.

Lowering your torso a bit as you kept fucking him, you grabbed onto his ears nibbled on them, earning more moans from Law under you.

"Oh god, I'm so pegging you later on!" - You moaned as you felt a knot being formed inside your vagina.

Law was too distracted with pleasure and your boobs jumping in his face to care about what that was, but as long as it was with you he was sure he'd love!

You kept banging him and you two felt the orgasm coming, so you let him out and instead began rubbing your two genitals together, continuing the pleasure.

"I'm sorry baby, mommy forgot to buy condoms!" - You moaned as you were about to orgasm on him.

Once again, he ejaculated all over himself and you on him, making him the only sticky one.

"Guess I'll have to clean my baby again." - You smiled kissing his lips and untying his hands.

As soon as he got free he pulled you closer and sucked on your nipple with cupping the other, like a baby gripping onto his mother.

"My big baby..." - You let him suck you while watching his cute innocent happy faces.

Bonus:

"This one is for wasting my shampoo!" - You said as you spanked his ass, making sure to hit slightly higher, so your hand would caught his small fluffy black tail and the small dildo you put in him too.

He  moaned in both plain and pleasure, feeling his penis getting harder every spank.

"This one is for the conditioner." - You kept spanking and listing every product your clumsy bunny had waisted in a five minute bath.

As he raised his ass higher every spank you could see his hard dick drip with pre cum.

"And this... is for being a good boy afterwards and spreading your legs to mommy." - You took out the small dildo and sticked a whole vibrator inside his butt, while turned on.

Law fell against the bend from the imense pleasure and a bit of pain, feeling you slap the toy in and out of him, making him roll his eyes back and arch his back while moaning icoherent sounds.

"You make me so horny all the time..." - You admited sticking your fingers inside yourself for release - "I'm gnna need two more rounds after this..."

A/N: Hope you guys liked it!

I know it was a bit long for a smut but I wanted you to see their love developing ;)

BTW I'll be publishing my new book after finishing the final requests for this one (they're 4) and the one chapter left of 'Cannibal'.

See ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.3K 1.8K 15
The World Government had made strives in the field of science through genetic engineering came the recreation of Straw Hat Luffy's Gear Second. The p...
72.6K 2.8K 33
A rather normal everyday life is meant to be for an owner of a bar. It was common for you for pirates to come to your bar and for them to order a hu...
42.2K 848 24
This is the Law one shot book. It's all about The Surgeon of Death here. Just making this to write a few one shots here and there when I need somethi...
458K 10.6K 33
A series of One Piece x Reader one-shots from my account on DeviantArt. From fluff to angst... Hope you enjoy! Requests are currently closed! I don'...