Trafalgar D. Water Law x Read...

Bởi ABAO14

Sadly, I'm no longer accepting requests! :c BTW check ou my other one shots in my profile, they're not in thi... Xem Thêm

Requests are closed!
Sad Law x Angry Law x Reader
Cat Law x Bunny Law x Owner Reader
Law (D.I.D.) x Reader
Submissive Law x Dominant Reader (Peto Peto no Mi)
Child Sad Law x Babysitter Reader
Pirate Law brothers x Marine Reader
Adopted Law x Step-sister Reader
Law x Dragon Reader
Bad boy Law x Shy Reader
Singer Law x Dancer Reader - Songfic
Part 2 - Law (DID) x Reader
Bunny Law x Hunter reader
Single Dad Law x Childhood Friend Read
Wolf Law x Bunny Reader
Marine Law x Pirate Reader
Valentine's Day Special
Gang Leader Law x Gang Leader Reader
Dad Law x Pregnant Reader
Part 3 - Law (D.I.D.) x Reader
Disney Special - Mulan
Yandere Law x Reader
Step-sinblings Law x Reader
Genderbender: Female Law x Male Reader
Captain Law x Newbie Reader
Yandere Neko Law x Owner Reader
Adult Law x Child Reader
Photographer Law x Model Reader
Female Law x Female Reader
Childhood friends Law x Tomboy Reader
Easter Special
Captain Law x Cook Reader
Easter Special - Law x Real World Reader
Kingsman Law x Princess Reader x Surprise Guest
Shark Fishmen Law x Human Reader
Vampire Law x Werewolf Law x Reader
Law x Geisha Reader x Zoro
Law x Extravagant Reader
Different Dimension Laws x Reader
Fanboy Law x Ninja Reader
Policeman Law x Thief Reader
Law x Witch Reader
Pocket Size Law x Reader
Doctor Law x Emotionless Reader
Guard Law x Princess Reader
Shark Fishmen Law x Human Reader Part 2
Child Law x Child Reader
Dancer Law x Dancer Reader
Possessive Law x Neko Reader
Law x Bipolar Reader

Werewolf Law x Human Reader

7K 134 128
Bởi ABAO14

Chracters: (Older, 26) Werewolf Law x (Younger, 16) Human Reader

"TRAFALGAR D. WATER LAW!" – The scrilled scream of a 40 year old woman ecoed scaring everyone inside the mansion and even the birds outsider, who flew away from the eminente danger.

"H-H-H-Honey... ca-calm down!... Please!" – A tall tanned man stepped away slwoly from the fuming woman beside him.

"C-CALM DOWN?! HOW CAN YOU ASK ME TO CALM DOWN AFTER WHAT YOUR SON JUST DID?!!!" – She screamed in his face, tears begining to form in her husbands eyes.

"A-Ah... You're right! S-Sorry for interrupting, h-honey!" – The man hid himself under the dinner table along with his guests.

"I won't repeat myself again... Law get out of your room and come down right this instant!" – The brunette stomped her foot repeatedly as her son's calm footsteps began to be more prominent as the minutes went by.

"What is it? Dear mother..." – An exact copy of the man under the table walked in from the shadows of the long hallway with the confidence and calm that everyone in that room lacked to look the said woman in the fiery eyes.

"Don't come on me with those sweet talks young boy! You're 26 years too young to win me over, not even your father with 49 can do it! So quit it!" – White foam began to form in the corners of her mouth.

"Careful, mother. Your lipstick will smudge." – The daring boy stepped towards his mother and raising an arm he cleaned her with a few swipes his own handkerchief, careful around the red color on the mother's lips.

"Thank you sweety!" – The woman suddenly glowed with a peaceful aura around her – "Aw! My baby is so big and manly! Helping his mother like a true gentleman! Who's mommy's litte polar bear! It's you! It's you!"

While she hugged and drooled over her own son the husband guided the guests towards the nearest door so they could escape while the demon was distracted.

"Whose polar bear chased away another possible fiance? Who was it my boo-boo? It was you! It was you!" – She kept on pinching his cheeks and nose while pulling the tall slender man down and cuddling into him.

"M-Mother... that's enough..." – He mumbled in embarrassement but never breaking the hug, still with his arms around her.

"WHAT'S ENOUGH IS YOU DRIVING THOSE BEAUTIFUL YOUNG LADIES AWAY! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'VE COST US?!" – Her mood suddenly swinged back to it's original state.

"Yes... Another week of retirement." – He bluntly stated while covering his hurt ears.

"Listen to me Law! And listen well: Your father and I have been through too much already! You're a grown man at the age of 24. You should have taken over the pack years ago just like your friends took over their parents roles! Your father and I are getting too old for this job." – Her turned sad as her hands took her son's – "I know you want to wait for her but let's face it... She hasn't come yet and probably never will. The pack will need two new leaders after this, we can't keep doing this forever..."

"And once you get used to your chosen mate you two will have a great time!" – The father joined the mother in a side hug, also taking one of his son's hands in his.

"I understand..." – He lowered his head so his spiky raven hair covered his shining gold eyes, his wolf threatening to come out.

"Good! Now let's get dinner for all of us and a new bride for you!" – His mother concluded clapping her hands together in excitment.

Two years later:

"(Y/N)! Please honey get down!" – Your mother cried in fear of you falling off.

"(Y/N) don't you dare get your ass down here!" – Your best friend yelled with her lung's might from the bottom.

"SHUT UP! BOTH OF YOU! YOU'RE NOT HELPING!" – You yelled 50 meters off the ground, clinging onto the highest telecommunication's tower of your town.

"Miss (Y/N), if you don't come down willingly we'll have to take you out of there by force! The Alpha and Luna have been waiting for your presence for about an hour now!" – He spoke with a megafone.

"THEN THEY WILL WAIT FOREVER! THEY CAN KISS MY DEAD ASS FOR ALL I CARE!" – The tower shrieked giving you a jump scare and all the others looking from the ground – "Please don't break, please don't break, please don't break, please don't break... ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT?!"

"Who are you talking to?!" – The werewolf guard shouted again through the megafone.

"MY-GOD-DAMNED-SELF!" – You shouted back.

"That's my girl!" – Your best friend gave you a thumbs up as everyone else stood confused looking at you weird.

You closed your eyes breathing in and out slowly, trying not to look down. After a few breathing exercises you relaxed... when suddenly the tower shrieked again, but this time bended slightly your way.

"I HATE THIS CHEAP TOWN!" – You squeeled looking down – "OI! YOU IDIOT! YES YOU FATSO! GET OFF, THIS THING WILL FALL IF YOU TRY TO GET UP HERE!"

"FATASS!" – You friend shouted in the background.

The male werewolf stopped climbing the metal slim stairs and looked back at his superior, the one with the megaphone, who shrugged back.

The werewolf went back to climbing and the tower to shrieking...

"YOU GUYS ARE NUTS!" – You yelled.

"They don't have nuts!" – Your bff kept backing you up.

"NO WONDER YOUR FUTURE ALPHA CAN'T GET A GIRL!" – You immediately regreted your words upon feeling the overwhelmimng glares of the team of wolves surrounding the tower.

"You're screwed!" – You bff stated.

"You don't say!" – You answered back.

"What?"

"What??"

"What???"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Are you gonna come down now?! I'm getting hungry and my feet hurt!"

"Then go sit somewhere else!" – You yelled.

"I can't!"

"Why not?"

"I'm staring at this hotty's butt! He hasn't noticed yet!"

"I think he did now!"

"But you didn't!" – Her reply got you confused and staring down.

You were totally unnaware of the wolf behind you until he touched your arm, making you scream and let go of the tower, falling in the process.

"You fuckers!"

Inside a cage, surrounded by tem werewolf guards, that was your life now, well until you got to the palace...

You sighed, wondering how everything changed so fast. All because of the stupid werewolves leaving beside your town.

Never once did they cause problems to your family or anyone in that town, both humans and werewolves living in harmony, for decades. But all that changed two years ago... after the pack's alfa and luna's son rejected the very last female werewolf willing to be his mate...

From what you heard the parents made a deal with their son, for him to chose a mate from the candidates presented by the next two years, otherwise they'd marry him to whoever they chose.

The only rule enforced by his parents was that he had to spend at least a week with the said girl to get to know her better.

Oh, the girls definitely got to know him better...

There were rumors he used his wolf to scare the poor girls away, some that he even tortured them in many ways... and his parents never knew a thing!

Two years ago he finally rejected the last female werewolf, but his parents did not give up. Instead they came to our poor town, threatening to leave us with no food or water, whatsoever to survive if we didn't send a girl every week...

You honestly didn't understand why the heir couldn't own his pack alone... the only thing not sexist about werewolves and they were still able to ruin it!

Another thing that happenned was the girl before you (yes, there is a list!) got sick at the last minute, so you had to switch weeks with her...

But that's not all!

After the rumors about the pack's heir torturing the girls, many started to 'travel', 'move', and run... which you would have done in the first place if you hadn't used your brain and thought:

'Nah! They'd never come for a 16 year old!'

Surprise bitch, they did.

You were still uncertain about his age but from what some of the non traumatized girls said... he could be your own grandpa...

"We're here!" – The feeling of someone touching your shoulder made you squeel and jump out of the cage immediately – "Where are you going?!"

"I don't know!" – You cried out loud while running inside a giant door, your body taking you somewhere else completely unknown.

You ran in circles without even noticing and only stopped once you felt you legs begging you for a rest. You stopped and laid on a large couch, taking deep breathes.

Observing your surroundings it looked like you were in a small library, with a nice fireplace, and a small table between that and the couch you laid on, with a long white furry carpet under it. The floor was made of wood... very minimalistic. You liked it, perhaps your new favourite place to nap in the future!

You made yourself more confortable and were about to close your eyes when a sudden growl scared you awake with following fast foot steps in your direction.

Your heart accelerated and your mind pictured different images of the heir's appearance and different possible torturing methods he'd use on you.

You couldn't stay! You looked around the room and saw nowhere to hide or run except for a window. You ran towards it but a force far greater than yours pushed you against the wall beside it.

You shivered in fear, your eyes and lips shut tight, afraid to look or make a sound. You felt warm air hit your forehead and the shadow of a figure completely hovering yours, while your wrists tingled.

You didn't think much of the tingling, focuzing on the hot air travelling down your face to your neck. When a sudden cold nose touched your skin you couldn't help squeel, which made your attacker chuckle in a raspy deep voice.

You didn't understand what was happening and it only got worse once he pulled you into a hug and gave a big lick from the bottom to the top on the side of your neck.

You opened your eyes, slowly inspecting the dark bent over figure nibbling on your skin. It was a man, older, you presumed, dark clothes, dark hair and dark skin... everything about him was dark...

"Submit to me, mate." – Again, the raspy voice sent shivers down your spine, but this time in a good way.

"I-I'm you mate?" – You couldn't believe those words.

"Of course..." – He stopped playing with your neck and straightened himself so he could take a look at your face – "I can't believe I finally found you."

Finally you saw his face! Long and slender, but with a strong jawline, a goatee beard and matching sideburns, not too bushy eyebrows, full long lips and golden mermerizing orbs! Your vagina melted!

And the way he cupped your cheek with his warm hand and the adoring look in his eyes caught you off guard. This man was not the monster everyone described...

"L-Law-sama!" – A guard came in a hurry – "I'm really sorry for the child! I didn't think she'd run off to your office!"

"C-Child?" – Law looked between you and the guard in shock – "How old?..."

"Sixteen..." – You whispered, sadness tacking over you, knowing that pink bubble with your wonderfull loving world together as a couple was over.

"Don't scare me like that!" – He sighed and rubbed in temples before looking at you – "16 is not very far from 18, soon you'll be legal. I can wait."

A bright smile took over your lips as you giggled happilly.

"What about you?"

"26." – Your world shattered.

"OLD HAG!" – You screamed before running off anywhere else far from him.

Unfortunantely you didn't get far, like at all...

Law picked your tiny body up, compared to his, sat with you on his lap.

"Get out." – He ordered and the guard obeyed – "What's wrong mate, don't like the big numbers?"

"We're exactly 10 years apart! Considering your looking for a bride, no, I don't like the big numbers!" – You tried fighting of his hands from your waist but his hold was too strong for you.

"What'll be the difference between marrying now and in two years?!" – He hugged you closer, stopping you from moving your arms, and you began kicking his legs with yours.

"It'll be different. We'll be different! Everything will be different!" – You squeeled once he put his hand inside your pants and panties, playing with your clitoris.

"So you're one of those..." – He smirked darkly pressing his fingers more against your button and tightening his hold with his other arma round your torso and arms – "You think you have the power to change me just because we're mates, don't you? You think you have me wrapped around your pinky and can do anything you want to me?... How cute."

"W-Whaaa-What are you t-talking about?! Ahh..." – You couldn't help moan to his every touch – "L-Loving is about accepting. I accept you a-as you aaare! Ah! I don't w-want to chan-ange you. I love you the w-way you are... Y-You're the o-one who wants t-to change me!"

After your last statement he stopped pleasuring you, so you laid against his chest, tired of fighting him, taking deep breathes.

"I know what it's like to have people around you wanting to change you... My family owns many fields, they want me to continue their job. It's a family business." – You admited sadly.

"And what do you want?" – He asked genuinely curious.

"I-I don't know..." – You shrugged – "Just a simple house, a husband... and many kids..."

You blushed at the last part and so did he.

"We can start working for the last one."

You chuckled and slapped his shoulder, which earned a dark smirk from the man again.

"My turn..." – He suddenly kissed you deeply, forcing his tongue inside just as his hands attacked your unprepared breasts – "Don't fight me mate. I wanna be a doctor, not an alfa."

"I'll fight for my breasts independency as much as I want. And I don't want to be a luna." – You admited between kisses.

"You're mine, all of you. Don't me fight, you can't win destiny." – He threw you to the side and climbed on top, took off his belt and tied your hands together above your head.

"Kinky!"

"You have no idea... for now call me daddy." – He pulled in one swift movement your pants along with your panties and shoes off.

"Yes, daddy!" – You spread your legs with no shame ans saw him unzipping his jeans – "D-Daddy what about p-preparations?"

"You'll never be prepared for the will of D." – He laughed at his own joke as you watched him confused.

"Please daddy!" – You cried.

He took pity and put three fingers inside your wet pussy with one hand and with the other he pulled your shirt and bra up, and sucked on your small teen lemons.

Your moans filled the room but were not enought for the people outsider to back off.

"L-L-Law-sama, the a-alfa and luna r-request a meeting with you t-two immediately!" – An obviously flustered guard knocked on the door.

"Fuck off! I'm fucking my mate here!" – Law yelled back and bent over your moaning self – "Let's show them how it's done."

He told you to turn around and be on all fours, you obeyed immediately and lifted your butt as much as you could.

"Don't tease me mate." – He slapped each one of your cheeks and then caressed them – "Or I won't be so gentle..."

He pulled at your waist and thrusted deep inside you. Once your back bent and you screamed he grabbed your hair pulling it back so you'd keep still and then on your neck with his other hand as he kept banging you ove rand over. His grip around your neck wasn't too tight, just enough to send you overwelming dominant vibes, which you loved.

Your moans came out louder and faster as he put himself deeper into you and faster.

Pretty soon you came undone while he still went at it.

"D-D-Daddy! I-Its h-hurts!" – You couldn't help whine from the pain his long member was now giving you after such rough round.

Law huffed but stopped himself as soon as those words came out of you.

"I'm sorry d-daddy!" – You cried siting up in shame.

"It's ok babygirl."- He gave you a pained smile while pulling you to a side hug – "But you c-could always help daddy..."

He eyed his member and you blushed.

"J-Just please guide me... through it..." – You lowered yourself and laid down, perpendicularly towards his sitting figure, laid back against the couch.

You first eyed the member not knowing what to do but then decided to risk it and simply go for it by putting it all in your mouth.

"B-Babbygirl!" – He moaned, surprised with your attitude.

His hands went up to your hair, holding it back for you and helping you go further by pushing you down. Your slow movements drove him crazy as he groaned for more and tried to push you down faster.

"B-Babygirl, I can't do it like this. I have to-" – He didn't let himself finish, he pulled your head up and got to his knees, turning towards you.

You opened your mouth, predicting his actions, and felt him thrust into your mouth repeatedly.

Your covered moans, gags and teeth against his penis felt amazing to him, he couldn't help watching your face hitting against his limit. He orgasmed to your cute pink lips being fucked by his shaft.

Once he came he forced you to stay still and swallow all of the sperm, petting your hair and drying your small tears, telling you what a good babygirl you were.

He then let you go and pulled you closer to cudle with him.

"I think they went away." – You commented.

"Speacking of going away... Would you...?" – He asked as he looked you in the eye, a pale pink appearing on his cheeks – "With me, that is..."

"O-Of course!" – You kissed his lips in joy as he pulled you closer.

"Now there's only one thing left to do, the marking..." – You nodded and showed him your neck so he could mark you by biting.

"I accept you..."

"I love you..."

A/N: On second thought the lemon part looks kinda small... IDK tell me what you thought of it!

BYYEEEE <3

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

642K 25.2K 103
Previously titled: My Captain and I 𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙆 𝙄 𝙊𝙁 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙆𝘼𝙄𝙕𝙊𝙆𝙐 𝙎𝘼𝙂𝘼 If you were given a chance to wish for something, what would it b...
130K 6.4K 57
You receive some bad news which results in you getting a computer with a virtual reality system leading to some new friends and romance. This is a s...
26.7K 669 25
☆.。.:* 𝘢 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘴 𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰 .。.:*☆ ©glitterfreezed - 🇳‌🇴‌🇻‌ 11, 2019 【𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 - slow updates】 ...
49.2K 586 23
Hey there, I am here to take requests and make one shots for your enjoyment. Majority of them are going to be pretty short but it is all up to how ma...