Jet Set Radio RP

By Monokuma_the3rd

HEY HOW Y'ALL FOOLS DOING OUT THERE THIS IS THE WORLDWIDE NUMBER ONE PARTY AND PIRATE RADIO STATION AND ME A... More

Rules!!!!
The Cubby pup that can skate
customized your Rudie
choose what gang you want to be in
The GG's garage

Get ready to skate!!!!

117 0 2
By Monokuma_the3rd

Hey how are you doing out there today this is the number one Pirate Radio station that plays nothing but hard stop funky music, Jet Set Radio!!!! And I am their captain and their leader and One man teddy bear, Monokuma the 3rd!!!

JET SET RADIOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

ahhh i see some of you young Rudies want to try to become Top skaters, WELL TOO BAD!!!  In order to be on top you have to show off your skills and not just your inline skills you got do some racing, you got to some Very crazy tricks, and most important or you got to show me what your graffiti style is like, and I don't want none of that Trashy graffiti!!!!

Anyway enough talking about that stuff, what's your name kid?

(Form will be out soon, aslo I don't own the video.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 400 11
After being died because of his Differences, he was send to hell and luckily meet the princess of hell & others, together they will make sure everyon...
70.4K 1.5K 77
A student from the Paldea region took an interest in traveling to other regions to learn new things.
191K 5.6K 113
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...
65.6K 3.4K 93
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...