Forsaken Assassin (Akame Ga K...

By SoloHunter6

Wanted for murdering Cayde-6, the Barons are being hunted by the Guardians who're out for vengeance. However... More

Prologue

Biography

966 24 14
By SoloHunter6

Name - Y/n L/n

Nicknames - Baron King, 8 Eyed Devil, Scorn God, Y/n the Corrupted 

Appearance - Your choice (but your eyes are glowing white, like the Barons) (And you can't choose other video game or anime costumes)

Age - 16

Weapon/Powers - All the weapons and powers that the Scorn and Barons use, but always uses Fanatic's Staff, Wave Splinter, Chaperone, Wish Ender, Riskrunner, Crimson, Skyburners Oath.

Transformations - (Allowing Y/n to turn into the Barons themselves)

Fanatic

Machinist

Mindbender

Trickster

Hangman

Mad Bomber

Rifleman

Rider

Backstory - When Fanatic is resurrected, he constructs a plan to revive his siblings and bring them back from Hell. During the Hollowed Liar strike, the Guardians confronted the Fanatic, right as the Barons are brought back to the day of the living. Before anyone could fire a bullet, a portal opens up and sucks the Barons to another dimension. When traveling to the other world, the Barons are turned into spirits, allowing them to posses anyone they want. However, they come across a young human boy who is being what looks like executed for some reason. Curious, Fanatic jumps into the boys mind, learning that this world to has fallen in lawlessness. Being grateful, the Barons posses the boy, becoming the new grace and father they sought. Y/n having new power, breaks from his bonds and uses the power of the Barons to corrupted chaos around the Capital.

A/n: Note that Tatsumi WONT be in the story, he'll be replaced by Y/n.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

828K 38.3K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
5.3K 101 19
Son and farther are in another dimension at anime and son and farther going to a lot of shit im talking
11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
1.8K 56 7
Earth, it's a world that many people call home including the agents that work for lobotomy corporation, an organization that is in charge of not only...