𝓨𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓮 21+ | K...

By anonjinnie

''Ahhh... Tae... This is so wrong...'' I moaned. ''It is not wrong when you do it with someone you love'' Tae... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine *21+
Chapter Ten *21+
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen *21+
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen *18+
Chapter Sixteen *21+
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three *18+
Chapter Twenty Four *21+
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six *21+
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One *21+
Chapter Thirty Two *21+
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Update and rants thingy

Chapter Twenty

6.6K 178 36
By anonjinnie

*long chapters just for you guys, why not?  ;)

-2 years later-

''Where's your tie gentleman?''

''Why you wearing your tie like that? untie it and do it again''

''I have seen that you guys have no discipline and etiquette. I will cut off your salary if I saw this again'' I said. They all nodded.

My personal assistant a.k.a my bodyguard, Changwook comes inside my office.

I know he's hot and cute cause I do sometimes melted on him but yeah, I have my pride. LOL

People around us always gossiping about us saying that we couple cause he always be at my side. But, only I and my aunt know that he's my bodyguard. Smart isn't?

''Mrs. Choi,  you're so alike like your father...'' he chuckled.

''Really? I thought he was the most 'kind boss' here'' I said. He then laughed.

''I swear that the way you look and talk to them was exactly the same!'' he said. I shook my head.

''Ahh! By the way, you have an appointment with your favorite person'' he said. I sighed. All of the men in the world, WHY HIM?! 

''Hwaiting...'' he smiled and get out of my room.

-His Cafe-

I rolled my eyes. Stop looking at me bitch. I coughed.

''E-Excuse me... We're here to discuss our projects... Not looking at me like a pervert'' I scoffed. He then laughed.

''She's right, Mr. Park...'' said Changwook.

''What can I do when there is a pretty woman in front of me?'' He winked.

That's it. I'm done! I quickly get up. 

''Let's go... I am a busy person and there is a lot of things I need to settle down than facing you, pervert!'' I rolled my eyes and walk away.

''Why you're so hard to fall in love with my charms?! For almost 2 years I tried but still...'' he sighed.

I then look at him.

''Cause I'm not that bitch who's playing around with your fucking charms'' I said and walk away and walk into the car.

''Heh! So fucking annoying!'' I groaned.

''Gladly you didn't punch him, ma'am...'' he said. I laughed and both of us started headed to the company.

I look around my company. It's been two years since I've been working and managed this company with my aunt and my favorite personal assistant, Ji Chang Wook. 

He was the funniest person I had met too. I walk into my office and sit down on the couch. I missed him. Kim Taehyung. I wiped my tears. I bet he already know that I already left and moved out. Of course, I've been looking for him through the news and their songs and his post from the ARMY on my Instagram. I saved it all. Only him. 

I giggled as they post his silly behavior with his hyung. But, I'm a bit disappointed to see how skinny he is.

I miss his baby fat cheeks. His body usually wide but his body seems a bit thin. I need to talk to Jin Oppa. I also knew that there's a rumor about he had a girl. It was Jennie. But, Jimin also knows her. Friends? Maybe. I hope he didn't cheat on me.

''Mrs. Choi, we need to recheck the Gucci's store about the new stock coming today,'' he said. I nodded.

-Gucci's Store-

''Restocked this... Look, tried to scan this all and...'' I look at Changwook who's busy teaching the beginners. I wandered around the store. I think I need to buy the new Gucci shoes and handbag too!

CLING CLING CLING

''Welcome and OH MY GOD-!!!!'' I heard the girls screaming. I turned and saw three guys walked in but they all face backing me. Nah~ Celebrities maybe? 

I just let it go and check the store again.

''Jimin-ah! This is so pretty on you!'' My body froze. 

T-That's... That's voice. I gasped and turned around. 

IT WAS TAEHYUNG!  IT WAS HIM!

I can't control myself and quickly get out of the shop while covering my face with my long hair.

(Tae POV)

I look at Jimin and Jungkook choosing their new shoes and bag. I look around as I saw that woman. Her features. Looks exactly like Y/N... I sighed.

Where are you, Y/N?

I fucking missed you. I missed that smile. I missed your kisses... I missed everything about you.

I hate you so much... I hate you.

 I then saw her run while covering her face. Huh?

I felt something weird. Why she covered her face? Is she a celebrity too? But, I don't think they will cover their faces since we're the same.

''Noona?!'' The tall and build guy calling her. I choked. She was Korean?! Who is that guy though... 

I saw him teaching the workers there. His English is perfect for me. 

It's okay, Tae... She will come back to me one day and I really hope that.

I saw a picture. A big frame with a big family maybe? But, some of them are Korean. There's one girl catching my eyes.

Y/N.

That girl looks exactly like Y/N, but a bit younger. Did I saw Jennie? Maybe that was her.

I confused. No way. That wasn't her.

(Your POV)

I cried.

Taehyung!

I really missed you, baby... I sniffed.

''Miss? Are you okay?'' I heard someone behind me and lookup. 

I choked. NAMJOON!

''Y/N?!!!'' He gasped and his eyes widen.

''Y/N?! WHERE?!'' I then look someone behind him and there is Yoongi.

''OH GOD! OPPA!!!'' I cried and hugs both of them.

''YAH!!!'' Both of them hugged me back. I quickly push them inside my car. I sighed.

''CHOI Y/N! YOU NEED TO TELL US EVERYTHING! EVERYTHING!'' I gulped.

''It's okay... Take your time'' said Yoongi. I nodded and sighed again.

Namjoon and Yoongi just waiting for me to open my mouth and explain everything.

''Okay... Actually, I have reasons why I left the house, granny and him. Did you saw that Gucci store? That huge building over there?'' I show them the building. They both nodded.

''That was the company I worked right now as CEO'' I said.

''What do you mean?'' said Yoongi.

''My aunt needs my help to manage the company because she already reached her limits. She's already 55 years old and she couldn't do many works. And... I just know that before she held the company, my father was one of them too. It's like, legacy ya know?'' I said.

''Yeah...'' Said Namjoon.

''Her son is a doctor while her daughter is still studied in the university. They both can't. So, I'm the only one that has the criteria to take over the company...'' I said.

''Did grandma know?'' said Yoongi. I nodded.

''Grandma, Sora, Jaehyung and Jongin'' I said.

''I thought granny didn't know about this cause she's crying and she told us that she didn't know where had you been!'' said Namjoon.

''Taehyung was really mad at you...'' said Yoongi. I sighed.

''I know... I told them all to keep this secret! He needs to take a break for a while from getting involved by rumors. He needs to focus on you guys' new album while I struggling to manage this company.'' I sighed.

''You looks more thinner, Y/N...'' said Yoongi.

''Same as Tae... He didn't eat well! Why?'' I pouted.

''Because he always thinking about you 24/7!'' Namjoon rolled his eyes.

''He said that if he saw you, he will never look at you nor talk to you. He's hurt because you just running away without telling him. He also mad at you that you keep this secret from him. He is really pissed off'' said Yoongi.

I cried.

''I... I didn't do that without intending to leave him like that... I had my reasons why...'' I sniffed.

Namjoon then hugged me.

''I know Y/N... I know... But we're sorry, we can't stop him from hating you'' he said. I nodded.

''It's alright... It was my faults though...'' He wiped my tears.

''I'm pretty sure if you explained this all to him, he'll understand'' Said Yoongi. I nodded.

RING RING RING

''Oh? Jin hyung?'' Namjoon accepted the call.

''Y/N, we have tours and concerts here for one week. Use this opportunity to meet him and talk to him. He might get mad but after all, you're his babygirl. He can't get mad too long. He fucking missed you Y/N... You tortured him for two years'' said Yoongi. 

''I... I'll try...' i said.

''Give me your number'' said Yoongi. I nodded and inserted my number to his phone.

''I will send his number'' said Yoongi. I nodded. 

''Thank you oppa...'' I said.

''Welcome... I am really glad that we met! I fucking trying to find you and kill you! But to see how the situations right now, you don't have any choices right?'' he said. I smile.

''Yeah... Thank you so much for understanding! I... I don't know how to express my gratitude for both of you'' I said. 

Yoongi then ruffled my hair.

''No prob...'' he smiled.

Suddenly, the car door is open and it was Changwook.

''Woah woah woah!'' He quickly takes out his gun and pointed to both of them. I chuckled to see how panicked Namjoon and Yoongi was. 

''Relax... They're my friends'' I said.

''Really? Oh... I'm sorry'' he bowed.

''Oh, my hearteu...'' Yoongi panted.

''I'm t-trembling though...'' said Namjoon. I laughed.

''This is my personal assistant a.k.a my bodyguard, Ji Chang Wook'' I said.

''Nice to meet you all, sir'' he bowed lightly.

''This is Namjoon and Yoongi. They're the popular singer, BTS'' I said.

Changwook then gasped.

''My girlfriend really loved you guys especially Taehyung I guess...'' he said. I then coughed.

''T-Taehyung?'' I pout.

''You like Taehyung too?'' he said. I just sighed and rolled my eyes.

''Okay okay... call me when you guys free. We could hang out sometimes'' I smiled.

''We will... Take care Y/N...'' Said Yoongi.

''Bye Y/N... Anything texts me. I will update about him always to you alright?'' he winked.

''Cool... Okay,'' I winked back. Both of them then get out of the car and finding the others.

''Fuh... Finally, I already let it out...'' I said.

''What?'' Changwook looks at me.

''Mind your problem'' I stuck out my tongue.

''whatever~'' He then started the drive and told me about the stocks.

(Taehyung POV)

''Yah! Where is Namjoon and Yoongi?!'' Jin hyung huffed.

''Maybe they at the electronics store?'' said Hoseok hyung.

''You know right they both have the same interest?'' said Kookie.

''But... It's late right now I'm scared if the fan recognise them...'' said Jin hyung.

''Don't worry, they know how to solved it...'' said Jimin.

''I'm hungry...'' I pouted.

''Let's buy something while we wait for them!'' said Jimin.

''I WANT SPRITE!'' Said Hoseok hyung. I laughed and all of us walk to the restaurant nearby.

''I already texted them where we at and they on their way here...'' said Hoseok hyung.

''Good, now let's order something!'' Said Jin hyung.

''Waaahhh... This looks so delicious'' Jungkook licks his lips.

''Take that then'' I said. He nodded and Jin writes the code.

''GUYS!'' We all turned and saw Namjoon hyung with Yoongi hyung walks in.

''YAH! WHERE YOU GUYS GOING?!'' Jin hyung said.

''We both go to our favorite store like usual, but then we lost... Sorry, hyung hehehe'' Namjoon sheepishly smile.

''Aigooo... Sit down and order guys'' said Hoseok hyung. They both sat and start to order.

I look around the restaurant. I saw the married couple with their kids. I just remembered when I treated Haneul for his good grades in class with Y/N and Hyejung. I smiled. 

Please Y/N... Where are you...

''Tae?'' I stop daydreaming and look at Namjoon.

''Yes, hyung?'' I said.

''Did she send you any message?'' he said. I sighed and shook my head no.

''It's been two years hyung... She might have married with another guy'' I said.

''Yahhh... Trust me she must have a reason why she left. You know her right?'' He said.

''I don't know hyung... At least, I really hoped that she will text me but... Nothing...'' I said.

''She will one day, trust me Tae...'' he said. I look at Namjoon hyung weirdly.

Why he suddenly open Y/N's topic here? 

Did he know anything? Or I just thinking too much?

''Hyung... I want to hang out this night at any cafe nearby here'' I said.

''I follow you!'' said Kookie.

''I just want to be alone...'' I sighed.

''Oh... Okay,'' he shrugged off.

''Make sure your phone always beside you'' said Namjoon. I nodded.

-Midnight-

I walk alone beside the pedestrian. It's breezing here. The smells of the trees and the grass make me feel good.

I look at my phone and find her picture.

Baby...

I smiled looking at the silly of us. 

I wonder... If she still keeping our rings...

I loved how she was really obsessed with my hands... Silly Y/N.

I remembered this when Jimin takes this picture. I loved this moment. Babygirl...

I cried as I saw this picture. Where she and the kids make my surprise birthday at grandma's house.

Look at my face when I want the kiss and she just smiling while I'm waiting for it. She is a naughty girl for sure.
My baby...

I didn't realised that there's someone coming through me and we both bumped into each other.

It was a guy. A very fancy and rich boi.

"Yo? Are you alright?" He said. I nodded

"Are you Korean?" I said. He nodded and I smile. 

"Me too" we both handshakes while speaking Korean.

"I'm Soojun, Park Seo Jun" he said.

"I'm Kim Taehyung..." I said.

"Can I said something?" He looks at me. I nodded.

"Why feelings so sad bruh?" He said. I sighed.

"Nah... just missing my girl" I smiled.

"You have a girl, but I'm still finding one. She's so hard to get" he chuckled.

"Really? How hard she is?" I chuckled.

"She was sooo pretty! Very friendly and she was the first woman ever that rejected everything I said, everything I do I mean everything" he laughed. 

"Wow? Then, what should you do right now?" I said.

"She has her guard beside her and it makes me hard to flirts on her. She's doing that on purpose." He said. I chuckled.

"She really hates you though, what's her name?" I said.

"Y/N..." I'm choked. Y-Y/N? Not my Y/N isn't?

"Dude, you're alright?" He patted my back.

"My girl... Her name is Y/N too... Why there's many Y/N here?" I sighed.

"What's a coincidence... She's the Y/N too" he said. I nodded.

"By the way, feels free to come to my cafe. Just behind you" he said. I turned and saw a closed shop. I nodded.

"I will. Thank you and nice to meet you too" I said and both of us getting our way.

(Your POV)

I waited for Namjoon and Yoongi. They're late! I'm waiting for them at Starbucks. 

"Y/N!!!" I heard someone calling me and I turned and it was them.

"I thought you will come at 2 in the morning," I said. 

"Please don't mad! We're just waiting for the perfect time" said Namjoon.

"Yeah and thank God I'm not leaving you guys! I almost want to leave" I pouted.

"And we thanks that, here" Yoongi gives me my favorite chocolates.

"Well, I forgive you both!" I squealed happily.

They both laughed and we both start chatting.

''Y/N, can I go to your office tomorrow? Just want to see how big it was...'' said Namjoon. I nodded.

''You can also doing your works there by the way'' I said.

''Cool, I want that cause they always bargain in my room'' Yoongi rolled his eyes. I chuckled.

''No prob. Just call me cause you need the access card to enter the building, Changwook will get you'' I said.

''Changwook? That guy who pointed the gun to us?'' Namjoon gulped. I laughed.

''Relax... He isn't like that. He just doing his job to protecting me'' I said.

''O-Okay...'' Namjoon nods.

''It's already 3 am?! Shit...'' Yoongi sighed. I gasped.

''3?! SHIT! I have a meeting tomorrow!!!'' I groaned.

''Come on... Let's send you back home... It's dangerous for you'' said Namjoon.

''It's okay, Changwook waited for me at the car'' I said.

''Eh?! Why you didn't invite him?'' said Yoongi.

''He sleeping in the car'' I said. They all nodded.

''Okay, see you tomorrow!'' 

''Bye!'' We all bet our goodbye.

I sighed and get inside the car.

''Pabo... Wake up'' I slapped his shoulder. Changwook then opens his eyes slowly.

''Excuse me, girl, it's already 3 am and you have a meeting at 8 am'' he pouts.

''Aigooo... I'm sorry! Come on! Let's go home!'' I chuckled. He then yawned and start to drives.

I look at the window and looking out to see the quiet night here. 

Taehyung...

We're so close... But, I still have no courage to meet you... I'm scared you might leave me... I'm sorry...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.5K 2.6K 40
"I'm okay I think, how long does this stuff usually last?" "A few hours, you should be fine by the time you wake up...can I ask a favor from you?" "S...
11.3K 400 24
y/n - we did it in shower...... (he looked at me to continue) if i remember that was your sexual fantasy right tae? taehyung - (i choked a little) ye...
35.9K 1.1K 10
"Fuck!!Baby... Sorry, I can't control anymore!!" And that's it. He smashed his cotton soft lips on your juicy ones kissing you with so passion. ~~~...
12.9K 282 15
➻ Ongoing ✢ ══════════✥════════ ☯ ♔ "𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒...