Brothers | Coming Soon

By BitterAsSweet

Lia is just a child wanting to live out her forever days as if it were a dream itself. She was just a happy l... More

b r o t h e r s

20.9K 319 68
By BitterAsSweet

.

It's been a while.

After a long time of thinking, careful considerations, constantly nagging my mind, and giving false promises to you lovely people, I have decided to give this yet another shot. Brothers deserves another revamp. And you guys deserve a better book. And even though it had only a few chapters up, I couldn't justify giving you amazing readers such crap quality of writing that I lost joy in.

Writing before had seemed like such a joyous time, and do not get me wrong, it makes me very happy. But please also remember, writing evolves over time, and I feel like I have with practice, reached a point in which I am somewhat satisfied with what I've been doing off-screen, rather than what I have written here for you to see. It's one long-ass process. And to say that I am finally at a point in which I am happy to write in my own new and improved way brings me such immense joy.

So, with that being said, welcome to the new and improved brothers once again.

I've missed you guys.

.

b r o t h e r s
P.1
"Never grow up," he said, looking at her cherry freckled cheeks and that kind pure smile that always graced the world. "You'll be disappointed."

.

L i a
a gorgeous child with a mind of her own living in an oblivion of her wondering imagination

7
"did you know that farts can explode?"

.

T o b i a s
a generous and loving person who just wants the best for his family

27
"you are my whole world    my universe"

.

N o a h
a troubled person who hasn't had the chance to grow up. he's stuck

23
"I never fucking asked for this. n o n e  of it"

.

E l i j a h
a teenager attempting to live out his best life while living under the dangers of being a young person of colour in America

18
". . . they say I'm a danger to the community"

.

M a s o n
a stubborn headed teenager trying to find out his way through teenager years while skating through the world

16
"bock, bock, bitches, I'm back"

. . .

d e s c r i p t i o n

Lia is just a child wanting to live out her forever days as if it were a dream itself. She was just a happy little girl living up to her imagination with her ginger red hair and a bright joyous smile that her brothers adored.

She loved laughing at the silliest and brightest of things, and loved hearing all of the rambunctious stories her brothers told before bed, despite how ridiculous and out of this world they sounded. She was just a kid.

But even kids themselves have troublesome times.

Living with only her brothers, Lia is starting to wonder why her life isn't like her fellow peers. Filled with constant police and CPS visits, a troublesome brother, and family secrets, it leaves the little girl curious and her mind wandering, because at the end of the day she is just a child.

And that leaves her to embark on a long journey to find out the true meaning of family and what it means to be loved. Enjoy an everlasting tale of a little girl with a freckly face and big doughy blue eyes facing the big world with family by her side.

. . .

n o t e

For new readers and old, I wanted to bring the most realistic scenarios and situations to this book, to touch on tough topics and issues in the world today due to the fact that many people are still uneducated on real issues, and because I do not see much of it being touched on in many novels today.

So, please be kind. I write a bit of this off of experience, hence why I chose to touch on these issues.

Some parts are going to be raw and filled with emotion - something that I think all books need now of days. And some parts are going to be filled with love, and laughter, also something that I think books need as well, and this I hope is a great balance between them. But just a tad bit more cutesy moments, I promise.

On that note, I hope you enjoy the story, and I am forever grateful you picked this.

You guys are beyond amazing.

I hope you like it.

Enjoy.

COMING SOON

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

486K 17.2K 195
Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of an idol...
1.7M 55.4K 75
Alexander, James and Skye were triplets. They were stolen from their family at the age of 4. The family searched for them day and night never giving...
332K 10K 81
(Fixed/Fan-TL) Top idol group Stardust, whose members disappear like dust. The group that used to have seven members ends with four members... "Is...