Princess And A Gun ~ Swetty

By swettyslove

"to my love, we're in this together" A story about Sweet Pea and Betty. The struggles they face as a couple a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 26

1.6K 54 50
By swettyslove

Please vote and leave comments ❤️

Betty POV:

I woke up the next morning surrounded by lollie wraps and small nail polish bottles. I laugh to myself. We probably didn't end up going to sleep until 1:25 am. At least our classes today aren't to important. I have sport, media and art and I have 2 out of three classes with Sweet Pea.

I turn to look at Veronica who was still calmly laying amongst mountains of magazines.

I decided to grab my pillow and slowly walk to where she was. I raise the pillow behind my right shoulder blade and swing it directly into her face.

She woke up with a muffled scream. I fell to the ground laughing.

Veronica: Betty! My perfectly chiseled face could be ruined. She says only making me laugh harder as I had no idea what that meant.

After all my laughing and her groaning we finally decided to get ready. She wanted to do my hair and makeup so I let her, just one simple rule she has to follow, nothing to fancy.

I was sat in her make up chair while she did whatever she was doing. I decided I'd text Sweet Pea.

( Betty and Sweet Pea's messages )

Morning baby 💕

Hey hun

Did I wake you?

Yeah, don't worry about it.
The best way to wake up 😋

Sowwwy
Anyway, I miss you :(

I miss you too Princess,
we'll see each other in an
hour though.

But I still miss you.
Hold my hand
later and kisses?

Are you already asking,
before school has actually
started 😂

I know what I want 😉

Smart choice Cooper.

What did you do last night?

Not much, just chilled.
Hbu?

Well let's say Veronica
did all the girliest shit to me...

Now I definitely can't
wait to see you 😂.
I should probably let you
get ready, bye Princess 💘

Bye Pea! ❤️

( end of messages )

Sweet Pea always knows how to make me smile, even when he's not here. His funny and flirty texts always make my heart beat out of my chest. He knows what he does to me and he knows how I will react each time. He likes to tease, not that I care at all. As long as he continues to kiss me and hold my hand I've got all I need.

Veronica: you and Sweet Pea are beautiful  together. You both are perfect for each other. She says wholeheartedly while straightening my hair.
Betty: thanks V. I really do love him. He is my everything. She smiles.
Veronica: even when I lived in New York I've never seen a couple as in love as you both and New York is the city of love. She says.
Betty: isn't the city of love Paris? I question.
Veronica: same difference. But you and Sweet Pea are each other's soulmates. I hope I find a relationship even as half as amazing as yours. I blush at her words.

It's not the first time either Sweet Pea or I have been told they wish they had a relationship like ours. They wish they had someone who cared for them as much as we care about each other.

Sometimes I think people forget how crazy our lives are, Sweet Pea and I don't have time to fake love each other. We have worked our way up and evolved ourselves into a "beautiful young" couple as people call us.

Our lives are dangerous and we don't have time to stuff each other over. We're the Serpent Prince and Princess, we're big targets.

Sweet Pea and I have always had a close bond. We've been friends ever since we were born. He's my rock and one of the only people in my life who truly knows the real me. My happy me and my anxiety me.

He helps me and supports me like his life depends on it. Everything he does is for me.

Veronica finished up whatever she was doing and we went downstairs for breakfast. They had a whole assortment of pastries. What happened to toast or cereal?

I ate a blue berry muffin which was devine. All the food looked amazing, I guess this is what North Sider life is like.

After breakfast we cleaned Veronica's room up a little as it looked like a candy shop exploded in her room.

We managed to clean up the mess and we decided to head to school.

We arrive at school and we head towards the student lounge. I saw Sweet Pea there and I ran into his arms. He laughs and hugs me tighter.

Sweet Pea: hey Princess. He says while placing a kiss on my lips.
Betty: I missed you. I say while placing another kiss on his lips.

Sweet Pea was about to say something but Fangs interrupted him.

Fangs: okay enough of this. Veronica told me you met the new kid. Give me all details now. He says with a squeal.

Betty: okay well his name is Chad. Hot, has abs, seems nice. I say and Sweet Pea's grip around me tightens.
Sweet Pea: hot? He says while raising his eyebrow.
Betty: your like a completely different level of hot. I say with a grin, he laughs and began placing kisses all over my face.

Fangs: okay usually I would love all of this lovey dovey shit but get back on track. Straight or gay? He asked.
Betty: straight. Fangs groans loudly. We all laugh.

After we calm down I noticed Chad approach me.

Chad: hey Betty. He says with a smile.
Betty: hey Chad.

I introduced him to all my friends then Veronica and I began showing him around our terrible school.

Betty: have no expectations here, everything is trash. We don't have internet, the toilets don't have doors, the teachers aren't qualified and there is really nothing great about this school. He laughs.
Chad: well it sounds like you like this school. He says sarcastically. Both Veronica and I laugh.
Betty: there's nothing to like but friends. I say with a smile. He nods his head.

We were walking back to where we started when Chad stopped and looked into my eyes.

Chad: you're really pretty. He says with a sense of roughness in his voice
Betty: thank you but I have a boyfriend. I say while trying to continue walking but he grips onto my wrist.

By now Veronica was confused by what was going on and this Chad guy was definitely trying to test me.

Chad: trust me Betty I am much stronger then you, you're just a weak slut. Got it. He growls at me.

It was now my turn to show him who I really was. I grab both his wrists with one hand and I push him to the ground. He instantly falls. I let go of his hands and have my foot stood sternly on his back. I lean down so now he could see me.

Betty: see Chad, you don't know me and you never will. If I was you I would watch what you say to me because trust me, I can do a lot worse then this. I stand up and kick him in his side.

Veronica: fuckboys. She muttered while linking arms with me.
Betty: and this is why I'm mean to new kids. We both laugh.

We walk back to the student lounge and the guys were confused to see us without Chad.

Sweet Pea: where's your boy toy? He asked while raising an eyebrow.
Fangs: yeah, where is that hunk of meat? Joey, Jughead, Veronica and I all role our eyes.

Veronica: he's a fuckboy. Is all she says.

I walk into Sweet Pea's arms and he wraps me into his chest.

Betty: you're my only boy toy. I say with a giggle. He smirks.
Sweet Pea: so you're with me just for my irresistible looks and charming features? He says with a smirk.
Betty: yes and because I love you with all my heart. I say with a blush. He smiles and kisses my forehead.
Sweet Pea: I love you more. He says while connecting our hands as I requested this morning. I giggle.

The bell goes and I was caught up in my little moment with Sweet Pea.

Sweet Pea: come on cutie, we have class. I blush at his words and I began to follow him out of the room.

We arrive at class and I decided to sit on his lap. I hadn't done it in a while and after any guy tired to hit on me I like to feel closer to Sweet Pea. Sweet Pea will always be my one and only.

Sweet Pea: you should sit like this every listen. I giggle and slap his chest lightly. He smiled.

Throughout the whole lesson when ever he was paying attention, something very rare for him, I'd sneakily kiss him. Is it bad that I'm distracting my boyfriend?

I mean we're learning algebra, as Serpent leaders how are we going to us it? Are we going to use x to find how many people I'm going to kill per year? I don't think so.

Betty: babe I'm bored. I pout.
Sweet Pea: keep kissing me then. I heard him automatically respond. I don't even think he knew he said it. I laugh.

The lesson continued painfully slow so I did as he asked and continued kissing him, what can I say, I aim to please.

We walk out of class, me being wrapped into his side. I saw Chad walk past and he gave me a glare. I guess Sweet Pea saw it as well.

Sweet Pea: babe please watch out for him, he's planning something, I know it. He says protectively.
Betty: I will. I say to him.
Sweet Pea: good. He says while pulling me closer into him.

As we walked to the student lounge I couldn't help but notice his whole attitude change. He was happy then he went to unreadable, that scares me.

Betty: Pea? What's wrong? I ask him while taking a seat in his lap to comfort him. He grabs my hands and wraps them in his.
Sweet Pea: I'm just worried about you, I don't want anything to happen to you, you deserve the best and I hate that people have hurt you. He says with hurt in his eyes. A single tear had released itself, running down my cheek. He kisses it away.

Betty: hey, I'm fine and I always will be. Yes, my life has been pretty shitty but look where I am today. I have a great family, friends and a boyfriend who loves and looks after me. I say and he immediately brings me into a tight embrace. I smile into his shoulder.

Fangs: the only cute couple in this school. He says with a sigh. I laugh.
Fangs: I was so close to having a relationship with him. He says.
Betty: have you forgotten that he's straight? I say with a laugh.
Fangs: after I'm done with him he won't be straight anymore. He says with a grin. I nearly threw up.
Betty: Fangs! I yell out. They both laugh at me.

Everyone else soon shortly arrived. The whole time I noticed Jughead had a bigger smile then usual, what's he up to?

As the bell went I began walking out of the student lounge when Jughead walked up to me. He told me to meet him at the cafeteria area during lunch. That is extremely weird but I wanted to know what was going on. I agreed and headed to my next class which was with Fangs and Joey.

I quickly head to my locker and meet them in class. They were already sitting at the back having some sort of conversation. I walk to where they were and take a seat.

Fangs: Betty Cooper, the only one with a decent relationship. He groans. I think he really wants a boyfriend.
Betty: what happened with you and Kevin?  I thought you guys liked each other. I say to him.
Fangs: so did I but to him I'm nothing more then a friend. He says with a frown.
Betty: how did you know that Fangs? I asked him.
Joey: because Kevin talks about his love life to him. He says while trying not to burst into laughter. Fangs slaps him and I was trying to hold back my laughter. Fangs roles his eyes at both of us.
Fangs: you both are rude. Me and Joey burst into laughter.
Fangs: when you guys are old and single don't come to me. He muttered out, only making me and Joey laugh even harder.

We soon calmed down and the teacher began her lesson.

Betty: you should go on tinder. I randomly say to Fangs. His eyes widened
Fangs: what the hell, why? He asked.
Betty: it's the only option you have left at this point. I say with a grin and he laughed.
Fangs: you're probably right. I heard him mumble in a lower whisper. I giggle.
Fangs. I'm never going to admit that again so be happy with that victory. I smile proudly.
Betty: trust me, I am. He rolled his eyes playfully.

Throughout the lesson I managed to steal his phone out of his pocket. Let's just say I was very excited for this.

I downloaded tinder and started my work. I went through his photos in order to find the best picture of him. I then began putting in his name and a bio. I then start picking out his type. I said he wants someone active but knows how to chill, also loves to travel. These are all things Fangs wants in a person.

By the end of the lesson I had managed to complete his whole profile without him noticing.

Fangs and Joey went to the student lounge while I went to the cafeteria like Jughead requested. When I walked in his back was faced towards me, he was with some girl. As I took a couple steps closer I realized who it was, Alison. What the hell is my brother doing with her?

I walk up to them and Jughead smiles.

Betty: what's going? I asked.
Jughead: I wanted to introduce you to my girlfriend.

Girlfriend? This is not going to happen on my watch. Jughead knows nothing about her, she sleeps with any guy who shows her an ounce of attention.

I didn't want to create any problems at school so I decided I'd play along, when we get home though, that will be a different story.

Betty: how long? I ask them with a fake smile.
Allison: for a week. She says while kissing my brother. I'm going to be sick.

I managed to wrap up my conversation with them as quick as possible. As I was saying goodbye Allison kissed my cheek and gave me a evil smirk.

Her lips touched me. The same lips she used to kiss my boyfriend kissed me.

As soon as I was out of their eyesight I ran up to one of the drinking taps and began violently rubbing water onto my cheek.

Archie: what are you doing? He asked. I didn't know he was there so I jumped and began falling backwards. He luckily caught me. He laughed.
Betty: Alison kissed my cheek. Bring me holy water. I cry out. Archie just laughs at me.

When me and Archie were reconnecting I told him about me and Sweet Pea breaking up. We got into details about a lot of our life.

Archie: are you okay? He asked.
Betty: I'm fine. Thanks Archie. I say while hugging him. He smirks and we head our separate ways.

I walk into the student lounge and take a seat next to Fangs. I pull out his phone out of my pocket and dangle it in front of him.

Fangs: how did you get my phone? He asked while taking it back.
Betty: you were busy focusing and I stole it. I shrug. He laughs.
Betty: open your phone. I say with a grin. He gives me a confused look but does as I say. His eyes widened and he turns to me.

Fangs: how the hell did you manage to create a whole page and I didn't notice.
Betty: I have no idea. I say with a giggle. He laughs.

Fangs started looking through his profile and everything I said was right, I know my best friend.

He began looking through peoples profiles and swiping left and right. He did that for about five minutes. Everyone finally arrived so he put away his phone and we were all chatting about our classes.

We were half way through lunch when Fangs' phone made a sound, meaning someone had swiped right on tinder. He looked slightly nervous.

Fangs: you look, I can't. He says.

He passes me his phone and everyone was deeply invested by this. I turn on the phone and look at the notification. My jaw dropped.

( to be continued )

A/N
Well Chad is an asshole! Is he up to anything?
Betty made Fangs a Tinder account 😂
Alison and Jughead? No thank you sweetie.
Sweet Pea and Betty being cute beans.
Who did Fangs match with on Tinder?
Hope you enjoyed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 14.2K 33
22 years old Riddhima Dhami was never the destiny's favourite child. Born into a typical 'orthodox' family where son is the apple of the eye, poor Ri...
262K 7.4K 52
"Promise me you'll always love me." "Only if you promise to take those pills." © plaidlucas | 2014
303K 7.5K 109
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
87.1K 2.7K 32
𝐄𝐭𝐡𝐦𝐚 menacing /ˈmɛnɪsɪŋ/ adjective suggesting the presence of danger; threatening. there's no dark without light, and if Ethan Dolan has light...