Why Can't We?

By happilyeverafter3x2

Could this be a happily ever after or just a once upon a time? Please support this story loves. Bbyu ~ More

1~Permission
2~ Nice to meet you
3~ Maybe that's why
4~Let's end this
5~Fluttering
6~A Confession
7~After that
8~ Can we start again?
9~ Oppa Fighting!
10~And just like that
11~Better off without me
12~ It gets better, sometimes
13~ This Chance
ONE SHOT STORY
14~ She did that
15~ Let's make it clear
16~ Once upon a time
17~ Should We?
19~ Rock Bottom
20~ It's killing me
NOT AN UPDATE: AUTHOR'S EXCUSES
21~ What happened to us now?
22~ Destiny's Work?
23~ A place in my heart
24~Fix You
25~ Moonlight Melody

18~ Please, tell me we are fine.

770 36 5
By happilyeverafter3x2

*10 months later*

Waaaaah. We had been together for 10 months and it was a crazy ride for the both of us especially we were in a private relationship. We still haven't told our companies of what we are they just know that we are close friends but what can we do? 

These last 2 months we were not able to contact and meet becaus eof the busy schedules because I was busy for the comeback and him, well I don't really know.

I was off to get ready for our schedule of a new comeback that we will have when I saw Yeri-ah on the living room with a confused and horrified face. So I approached her asked her.

"Maknae-ah, What is that?" I asked her and gave me a surprised look

"I--It's nothing unnie. I just saw some article" She said with a seemingly nervous voice

"What article then? Is it about us? You look nervous" I said because it is kinda rare seeing her like that

"Aniyo unnie. I was just surprised. Get ready now unnie. Ppali" She said pushing me to our room to get ready.

"You are weird Yerim-ah" I said while giggling at her weirdness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That was close" I mumbled too loud because Irene-unnie heard me and asked me

"What was close Yeri-ah?" She asked me and just showed her my phone

"MWO? Does she know about this?" Irene-unnie shouted

"Shhhh. I haven't showed her yet. I'm scared of how she will react if she saw these" I said imagining my unnie will cry.

"We have no choice Yeri-ah but show her this, right? I mean I thought they are okay even they are not contacting much" She said with a sad tone

"I don't really know unnie. I just can't bare seeing unnie like before" I said. "Why did oppa did this? Is he nuts?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yah! Why are you all quiet?" I said because my members are weirdly quiet today and it's nerve-wrecking like I don't know something

"Mwo?" Wendy unnie said with a nervous look

"I know you girls so much, come on spill it now." I said knowing that there is something going on.

"You see, Sooyeongie have you been in contact with Sungjae?" Irene-unnie asked with a soft tone

"Sometimes but last few months we contacted each other rarely because of our schedules. Waeyo? Is there something wrong with oppa?" I asked confused because of their question that is out of nowhere

"Well, Yeri-ah saw something this morning and she kept it till now because she doesn't want you to be saddened" Irene-unnie said and I just looked at the members and they all loom down like this is gonna be devastating situation

I was so nervous because my members were never that serious expect to the things that will hurt us. Irene unnie opened her phone and gave it to me to show an article.

As I started reading the article I didn't know that my tears are building up but I was able to stop it from falling. 

*BREAKING NEWS: DISPATCH RELEASED PHOTOS OF BTOB'S MAKNAE YOOK SUNGJAE SEEN TO BE DATING APINK NAMJOO*

The two were seen outside the apartment of APINK Namjoo and two were love-dovey after a date.

They were seen holding hands and hugging. Are you guys in favor of this ship?

Comments:

Sungjoy.is.real: "Is this even real?" My heart is breaking. Goodbye my lovely ship"

Jaejoo.ship: Finally, they are feeding us this. THIS IS THE BATTLE SHIP!"

Bbyubbyu: "I thought bbyu is real. my friend saw them together. but seeing this thinks they are just friends"

*36,236 comments*

*BREAKING NEWS: CUBE ENTERTAINMENT AND PLAN A CONFIRMED THE REAL RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN BTOB'S MAKNAE YOOK SUNGJAE AND APINK NAMJOO*

They were co-trainees before and childhood friends and their love started since then. They also starred at a duet song together "Photograph".

Aren't they cute? What do you think?

Comments:

Sungjoy.wgm: "Well, this is heartbreaking now. Be happy Sungjae-ssi. We are here to support you no matter what"

Jaejooisforever: "So they are together since then? WAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

Superior.ship.is.bbyu: "I did not expect that. I hope both of you are happy. No hates bbyu fam. Just love"

*63,328 comments*

I don't know what to think. My mind was empty and I didn't know what to say I just looked up to my member and gave them the fake smile I practiced a long time ago.

"Why do you look so sad?" I said and laughed fakely

"Waeyo? Yah! Sungjae just cheated on you." Seulgi-unnie shouted frustatedly

"Maybe this is not true. " I said giving the phone back to Irene-unnie

"What part of this is not true?" Seulgi-unnie said giving me a look

"Maybe their company just said this like you know for publicity and Oppa would never do this and I'll just contact him later" I said making my unnies not worry about me because I don't want to be a burden to them.

I stayed quiet the whole ride and thinking, if everything I just seen is real? My tears started to fell and I just closed my eyes so that my members won't see me hurt. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: WENDY'S POV #WENJOY)

Does she think I believe her? I knew her every side and she is hurting right now. I know something is going on. She just don't want to spill it to us.

I could hear her sobs every night in the living room while is talking to someone on the phone and I know who is it. She was a mess every night and fixes her self when she needs to face us. She is a great actress but not for me because her eyes tells everything. She is hurting and she doesn't deserve that. He was a fool if she just left Sooyeong-ah for his lame reasons.

Heck, the girl waited for him since We Got Married and he just took her for granted. He is stupid really. 

(A/N: So something really happened. What do you think it is? Give me your theories)

●●●
Hi people of the earth.
How are you guys?
So here is another update that i don't know were i am going with this plot. Hahahaha. But still, I hope you like it guys

I really don't know what to write next but there is gonna be some twist.

So Sooyeong-ah got injured last saturday and my heart literally broke when i heard the news. Huhu. I hope she gets well soon. And her ost is so good. It's available on spotify now and also Wendy's collab with John Legend and Seulgi's collab also. The vocals are feeding us good music. Eoh?

Anyways, thank you for keeping the love for this story. 5k reads. Thank you guys. Keep on sharing this.

Comment down your thoughts. Mua

Bbyu💚🐥

Continue Reading