Omega (Alpha & Omega #1) | St...

By writerbrittanyb

(18+) *Story Now On Vella* °°°°° Phoenix Rose lived her entire life hiding the fact that she is an omega. As... More

Copyright/Note

51.7K 483 24
By writerbrittanyb

This book has moved to Kindle Vella, and due to Kindle Vella's requirements, there are no chapters available for preview. It has also been cleaned up some for Vella, so make sure to check it out :) It updates every Monday/Wednesday/Friday

https://www.amazon.com/kindle-vella/story/B09THD3H2C

°°°°°

Copyright © 2019 by Brittany Buckland

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner without the express permission of the author. In accordance with the U.S. Copyright Act of 1976, the scanning, uploading, and electronic sharing of any part of this book without the permission of the author is unlawful piracy and theft.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

°°°°°

This story is rated mature for the following reasons:

Language
Sex
Violence

I do not take responsibility for those who have disregarded this message.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 22.6K 27
Acheron and his twin brother, Aries, are the only sons to the Alpha. Both of them turned eighteen and want to find their mate. What happens when it's...
6.8K 99 11
Sadie Barnes, her husband Bucky, and her son Anthony find themselves trapped in the mysterious town of West View. Together they seem to be living in...
18.8K 361 20
Nerd glasses, clothes too big for her and pigtails. Lucy Heartfilia was a victim of bullying. Everyone ignored and dissed her. But everyone in school...
2.2M 128K 44
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...