MY AVENGERS ACADEMIA

By DeathshadowX2015

Heroes, Villains, and Anti-Heroes in two different worlds one comes from Comics and other one comes from Mang... More

Bio
Marvel
My Hero Academia
OCharacter 1
Oc 2
Oc 3
OC 4
Chapter 2
1k views!
2 awesome games coming out soon.
that's cross the line
funniest clip of MHA
EMERGENCY NEWS
Big Fucking News
cutest ship ever
I'm little bit confused here
awesome manga style
My hero disney music

Chapter 1

2.3K 20 22
By DeathshadowX2015

Hello true believers it is I Stan Lee here I will be the narrator for this story I mean why not it's a comic book story is it not but a Japanese version let's star the story shall we in the world were regular people start their job and stuff like that but miracle has happen in Qing Qing city that a child has the power of light and after that people around the world are having reports of superpowers or they like to called it Quirks all that power they have becomes normal to everyone that their dreams are now becomes reality and they became Superhuman, The population of it is 80% that has different abilities or superpowers now people around the world thinks everything like a comic book like mine's but now with superpowers comes a new age has been born The Age of Heroes but criminals activity has been increase that they becomes Villains the government were trying to figure out how to reform laws of Quirks heroes became peacekeepers to the world that they have to protect even they got to pay for it and becomes fame and glory of their powers but for me I don't want become fame nor glory I use my power for the great and good remember these words young believers with great power comes great responsibility now let's see these young heroes shall we.

In New York city of Marvel Academy~

"Hello is principal Nezu available today." A bald man in a wheelchair that has a X on the wheel.

"Hello this is principal Nezu speaking." Principal Nezu said on the phone.

"Hello old friend it's me Charles how's it going over at your academy." Principal Charles said to his old friend.

"I'm doing fine with my academy here why is that Charles?" Principal Nezu asking him.

"Well I will like if some of my students try at your academy and stuff like that to experience your teaching of you academy." Principal Charles said and ask to him.

"Ooooohhhhh that will be splendid idea just sent me their files to me and I will love to see my students to see what your MA students can do in here." Principal Nezu said with excitement and joy.

"Quite indeed my friend i will sent my 5 students to Japan tomorrow." Principal Charles said to him.

"Okay because the test will start about 10 months." Principal Nezu said.

"Thank you Nezu and my friend stark has a house for them live so don't worry about it and it's good talk to you old friend good-day." Principal Charles said.

"You too and good-day charles." Principal Nezu said and hang up.

Charles Xavier aka Professor X

Quirk or superpower: Telepathic

"Now then let us start shell we." Principal Charles said.

"Of course professor we have Neon stark, Antonie, Anya corazon, Peter parker, and Elizabeth barnes." Captain America said to him and place down 5 photos of the students on the table.

Steve Rogers aka Captain America

Quirk or superpower: quirkless but gain Super Soldier power during experiment of World War 1

"There's one thing Charles why's my son going to Japan for?" Iron Man ask him.

Tony Stark aka Iron Man

Quirk or superpower: Super Genius

"Well tony your son is a genius like you and he's a good leadership like steve so why not and he's have an old friend in japan that he will like meet even your wife agreed this too." Principal Charles said to him.

"Okay charles my son can go because of pepper agreed with this with out me." Tony said and think a way to punish his wife when he come back home and a 'Talk' with her.

"Great then it's settle tell them to pack their things up for flight tomorrow morning." Principal Charles said and went home.

Time skip~

Neon P.O.V

"I wonder where are they at the plane is going fly about 2 hours hurry up guys."  I mumble.

Neon Stark son of Tony stark

Quirk or superpower: Scan

"Sorry we late Neon there was traffic on the bus." Antonie said to him.

Antonie brown

Quirk or superpower: Bookworm

"Yeah sorry neon for being late heheheh😅." Anya said with a nod by peter and Elizabeth or liz for short.

Anya Corazon

Quirk or superpower: quirkless but got Spider power form radioactive spider like peter

Peter Parker

Quirk or superpower: Quirkless but got Spider power from radioactive spider

Elizabeth Barnes

Quirk or superpower: Cryomancer

"It's okay guys come on before we miss our flight." I said and grab my things then went to my dad's plane.

Everyone grab their stuff and went to their plane from Tony stark.

Neon and peter were fixing webshooters for pete, anya, and antonie.

The girls were reading Japanese language book to talk and understand it.

Antonie fell asleep listening to his music.

I look at the window the sun was setting.

'I hope we can meet each other again soon.' I thought to myself and start to sleep.

Izuku.

To be continued.

Sorry guys you have wait for this chapter for so long for me to publish this because I have to help around the house even look after my two little brothers i was going to finish it on Monday but when i heard the father of all MARVEL has passed away i stop and start to cry that legendary writer was gone for good.🙁😢🤧❇

R.I.P
STAN LEE
THE LEGENDARY WRITER
FOR
MARVEL
WE WILL NEVER FORGET YOU
BECAUSE YOU ARE OUR HERO WHEN WE ARE KIDS NEVER FORGOTTEN.
REST IN PEACE
EXCELSIOR!

This is us readers and Authors who pay respect for this legendary writer who make us who we are as writers thank you stan.

Now you can be with your wife together.

This was the greatest nightmare i ever dream when he pass away.

This is the message for all of us writers and readers from stan.

This is me when saw the news.

When i was alone or everyone was sleeping this me when i start to cry.

I was listen to this when I start to cry.

anthonybrown18

AnimeGeek201

PhionexTeen83

ATHLETICNERD101

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.2K 4.8K 34
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
1M 55K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
161K 7.8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

118K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...