HAPPY | ✔

By MissUnhinged

Ironically, for someone named after the jolly emotion, Joy is quite sad. But justifiably, she hasn't really h... More

BEGINNING
▪ part i ▪
00.5 JOYCE: TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS
01.0 UNCONSCIOUS ATTACHMENTS
02.0 ONLY ME
03.0 INTOXICATE ME
04.0 IN MY DREAMS
05.0 BREAKFAST AT LUKE'S
06.0 BROTHERLY LOVE
07.0 BRIDE PRICE
08.0 CAT AND MOUSE GAMES
09.0 WHAT THE FÜCK?
10.0 PERSONALITY CRISIS
10.5 JOYCE: EASY PEASY
11.0 A COMPLETE CONTRADICTION
12.0 THE MERIT OF ASKING
13.0 CHOICES, CHOICES
14.0 EXPECTATIONS V REALITY
15.0 MAYBE CRAZY
16.0 AROUND AND AROUND
17.0 TRAUMA AND ACCEPTANCE
18.0 I WILL WAIT
19.0 PLANNING AND DUE DILIGENCE
20.0 A STELLAR IMPRESSION
20.5 JOYCE: PROFIT AND LOSS
21.0 NO, NO BUTS
▪ part ii ▪
00.0 TORTURED CONFESSIONS
00.5 DANIEL: COMPREHENDING REVELATIONS
01.0 PRESUMPTIONS AND ASSURANCE
02.0 THE FIRST ATTEMPT
03.0 STICKING WITH IT
04.0 HONEY, I'M HOME
05.0 MOTHERHOOD IN A NUTSHELL
06.0 JUST ABOUT ANYTHING
07.0 AT FIRST SIGHT
08.0 READY? JET SET...GO!
09.0 WORTH IT
10.0 MEANINGFUL MOMENTS
10.5 DANIEL: MIDNIGHT MEMORIES
11.0 REVEALING CONVERSATIONS
12.0 A MILE HIGH
13.0 FIVE AM IN NEW YORK
14.0 IT'S NOT HOW YOU START
15.0 WALKING ON SUNSHINE
16.0 PHONE CALLS AND SURPRISES
16.5 DANIEL: CLINICALLY INSANE
17.0 OVERDOING IT
18.0 ANGINA DON'T TAKE MY SOUL
19.0 NO SURPRISES
20.0 ARBITRARY ETIQUETTE
21.0 NO TIME
21.5 DANIEL: AN INTERLUDE
22.0 HIS
23.0 BIRTHDAY SEX
▪ part iii ▪
DANIEL: 00.0 I'M IN LOVE
DANIEL: 01.0 MORNING AFTER
JOYCE: 02.0 DEVASTATING OPPORTUNITIES
JOYCE: 03.0 MY DRUG
DANIEL: 04.0 HALF WAY THERE
DANIEL: 05.0 PLANS OF MICE AND MEN
DANIEL: 06.0 A MINDLESS MACHINE
DANIEL: 07.0 A DISTRACTION
DANIEL: 08.0 REVERSED ROLES
JOYCE: 09.0 THE INITIATION
JOYCE: 10.0 LOST TIME
JOYCE: 11.0 BETWEEN THEM
DANIEL: 12.0 A CLUSTERFÜCK
DANIEL: 13.0 TIRED AND TORMENTED
DANIEL: 14.0 WEATHERING THE STORM
DANIEL: 15.0 PITY PARTY
DANIEL: 16.0 OH BROTHER
JOYCE: 17.0 UNSOUGHT DUTIES
JOYCE: 18.0 MORE TO LOSE
JOYCE: 19.0 OFF THE RAILS
JOYCE: 20.0 FREE-FALL
JOYCE: 21.0 THE CONFERENCE
JOYCE: 22.0 BLESSED MIRACLES
JOYCE: 23.0 WE'LL BE OKAY
DANIEL: 24.0 SOUND ADVICE
DANIEL: 25.0 PLEASE ASK
DANIEL: 26.0 JUST US
ENDING
SAFE is Finally Here!
BONUS ~ Daniel: ACHING HEARTS

00.0 PÜSSY POWER

18.6K 532 101
By MissUnhinged

🎶GIRLS LIKE U -Blackbear🎶

"Shoulda learn to never fück with girls like you."

▪Prologue▪

She was here, Satan's eldest daughter, Hitler's right hand, Bin Laden's protégé, the snatcher of souls and conqueror of men.

I searched frantically for a window to jump out of, somewhere to escape to, before she could hone me into her sights. The back door was way over on the other side of the dancefloor, but I decided to take my chances.

She saw me the moment I attempted to scoot out of my seat. It was too late.

It was like she was telekinetic or some shït, because the second our eyes made four, I lost control of my limbs. My entire body melted into the leather, entirely still at her command, as if she had threatened me with a gun to my forehead.

She strutted over like a model in six inch stilettos, her long hair fluttering behind her like a flag. That red dress was tight enough to kill, with her cleavage spilling out from the top, hips swaying like her äss was on fire.

If I could have managed to move a muscle, I would have scrubbed a hand down my face. I was in deep shït.

She disregarded everyone else as if they didn't matter and slid onto my lap as if she owned me. She put her lips to my ear and breathed my name, "Daniel," all sultry and soft.

I swallowed hard, goosebumps erupting over my skin, instantly harder than concrete.

I felt like pulling my hair from the roots. How the fück did she do that? Was I that easy?

She overwhelmed my senses to the point where I could no longer hear the music pounding through the speakers in this club, nor feel the effects of the flashing lights. I was just so consumed by her. And she knew it.

Of course she knew it.

The second she pressed her äss to my crotch, my body squealed my secrets. She couldn't even suppress her smile when she pushed her back flat against my chest, so close you couldn't even fit a sheet of paper between us, and wrapped her hand around the back of my neck.

She started grinding and moaning just for me and I was lost. Lost in the smell and feel of her, so soft and hot and perfect. My hands squeezed her thighs and my lips sucked hard on that spot at the junction of her neck and shoulder that made her whine and beg me to take her home. "Danny, please."

My brain beseeched me not to travel down this winding road again. But then my other head chimed in, demanding release and I could not deny it. Not with her sprawled all over me like this.

I was like a fat kid at a buffet table. Fück a diet. I wanted ham, chicken, turkey, beef, spaghetti, mashed potatoes, the chocolate lava cake and the ice cream. I wanted it all.

"Get up," she didn't need to be told twice. She jumped up so fast you'd have thought I'd offered her my black card.

My brain was screaming some shït about consequences and regret but my hand was on her äss and I was finding it difficult to focus on anything else apart from burying my face between her breästs and myself between her thick thighs.

It was a miracle I had even managed to drive all the way to my apartment without incident, the way she had been rubbing my thighs. Her body was strewn halfway across the console, her mouth whispering dirty promises I'd make sure she kept tonight.

Her näked body twisted in my sheets, thighs open wide, inviting me to take everything she was offering. I slithered in and was damned. Succumbed to the burning desire of my body, kneeling at the feet of a woman with the body of a goddess and the heart of a creature from hell.

I let her take everything she wanted from me as I fücked her past the point of ecstasy. Screaming my name as she bucked and begged me to never stop- as if I ever could. Not with my vision this foggy and my thoughts so frayed. I sunk into her and drowned in her temptation.

No air, no release.

●●●

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9M 142K 44
(18+) "After a few moments I felt her kissing me back, I started kissing her roughly, grabbing her waist crushing her to my body. This is where she...
469K 19.7K 73
I woke up in the morning and felt the pain in a place I've never hurt before. I took a peek at my own body, and my mind went blank. My eyes found a m...
45.6K 2.7K 50
[Complete] A NEW enemies to lovers, office romance. 🔥 Rated R for mature sexual content and graphic language • 18+ *** Two rivaling company presiden...
16M 561K 58
They're worlds apart, and this isn't high school, so how the hell did a homeless female writer end up renting a billionaire's mansion? And - hold you...