Mafia Romance Books

By DainaBoredomi

This is my collection of the best mafia romance novels that I have found on Wattpad. Books are ALL complete w... More

The Mafia Maze
Burn
Crank
Wanted Love of my Life
Dust Bones
Crescendo - B*M* Book #1
O Diávolos (The Devil) Completed
She's Mine
Five Star Hotel
Wicked Games (Bishop Mafia Series 1)
Silence in New York - Book One
Mafia Protection
Sleeping with the Mafia
Mesmerizing Mr. Mafia (#Wattys2016)
Menacingly✔️ #Wattys2016
Escorting the Brute
Forced Commitment
Dominated
New Orleans I 18+ I UNEDITED
Loving Steele (First book in Rivers series)
Loving Brandon (Second book in Rivers series)
Loving A Rivers (Third book in Rivers series)
Living as a Rivers (Fourth book in Rivers series)
The Future as a Rivers (Fifth Book)
Hating a Rivers (Sixth Book)
I DO | #wattys2016 |
The Reaper's Daughter
Loving You
When The Sun Goes Down - A Midnight Mafia Novel
Totally Alluring (Maid to the Mafia Vol. 2)
The Rock Star and The Mafia
Bring me back |Completed|
Surrender
Chased By Suits #Wattys2016- Book I
YOU"RE MINE
Property of the Mafia
The Russian mobster: Russian Mafia Romance
Mafia's Obsession
FADE
Cafe Rouge
V is for Violet
Dangerous Conceit
A Dark Fall - Part 1
Luciano
Million Dollar Man
Into the Dark
V IS FOR VENICE
Damien
Retribution
Beauty and the Boss (previously Ms. Mafia)
Love and Lace
Give the Devil his Due
The Dangerous Ones [✔️] (#1 in the Chilvati Series)
Resurrection - Book TWO - Donaghey Brothers

The Silent Ones [✔️] (#2 in the Chilvati Series)

3.4K 11 2
By DainaBoredomi

BY: DELynch43

[COMPLETED]****Spoiler Alert**** Please read The Dangerous Ones (#1 in the Chilvati Series) before reading this blurb!!! Both books can be found on my profile page.All of the characters have returned as the tension continues in this dramatic sequel to The Dangerous Ones . . . THE SILENT ONESAfter a tragedy ended their relationship, Lieutenant Virginia Robins and Mark Spinelliretreated into their separate worlds. Now Virginia begins to take daring chances, making her a target of the Chilvati family, and Mark must take action to defend her from his own people or risk losing her forever. As the pressure builds, a secret is revealed about Mark and his men. A secret that could get them all killed . . .Mark's head of security, Bruce Morgan, has spent most of his career protecting others. Dedicated to the job and a promise he made years ago, he's not interested in finding love--until an unexpected attraction leaves him wanting more. As circumstances draw Mark and Virginia back together, Bruce struggles with his growing feelings for a woman he cannot have. And when Virginia discovers the shocking truth behind her partner's death, it has far-reaching effects, sending Bruce overseas on a deadly mission. Teaming up with a beautiful doctor, he soon discovers her healing abilities extend far beyond what he ever could have imagined. But as desire grows, so does an instinctive need to protect her, which may prove to be Bruce's most difficult undertaking yet.WARNING: This story contains strong language, sexual content, and some mild violence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 441 24
A collection of the best bad boy/mafia stories I've read so far! You're welcome to send me any suggestions on your favourite bad boy/mafia story and...
370K 5K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
67.6K 1.9K 45
❝Have you ever wished upon a star?❞ ❝Yes.❞ ❝And what did you wish for?❞ ❝I wished that you would love me the way I love you.❞ ~~~~ Ja'lia and Lo'ak h...
1.2M 6.2K 105
List of the best mafia books on wattpad