Sterek One Shots

By Zialls_

Just some one shots about sterek . Smut included c; More

It Hurts
P.S : I Love You Guys
One of a Kind
Dont Do It
Deputy Hale
Kindergarden
Accountant Stilinski
Death Cure
Wrestling
Accidents Were Made
Noir
I Wont Say Im In Love
The Werewolf and The Hunter
How I Fell for You
R@ndom$
Bunny Teeth
A/N xx REQUEST!!
Stiles and Derek
Coffee Stains and Doughnut Crumbs
I'll be Back
A/N sorry :(
Titanic
A/N im back !
Nerdy
Greif
Greif pt. 2
Kill me with Pleasure
How do you do it?
im so sorry guys!

My Secret ♣︎

4.1K 93 2
By Zialls_

Striper!Stiles / Gangster!Derek

--

Warning: Slight Dry Humping? c:

The room was intoxicating with the smell of smoke and strong cologne. Men in business suits were lined against the bar, and men in raggedy old clothes sat up at the tables up front. Alcohol consumed their minds, and the lights were shut the only source of light was from the stage.

The club was usually full of men, even a few women who had a kink for gay strippers. Did I mention this was a gay strip club? Mostly the strippers that went home were usually going home with a guy. And I was always one to be picked, with my lean figure and 'helpless' look, it made men want me more according to my boss. I hate him.

"Stiles!" He shouted, I jumped up from my seat and turned my head towards the doorway. I could see the strobe lights from behind him coloring the walls, and already see the puff of smoke in the air. His eyes were red, and his hair was slicked back, he wore a suit for once. Wondering why he was wearing a suit I forgot he was speaking

"- and theirs some very important people here tonight, get extra slutty" he slurred, and before he could shut the door to my 'private' dressing room I shouted out a question.

"Wait! Why?" He glared at me for keeping him here so long. He looked eager to get back to stuffing his nose with crack.

"It's the Hales you dimwit! Don't fuck up" he growled, and with that he slammed the door shut behind him. My eyes went wide as I slowly turned back towards my mirror. The rectangular mirror had lights around it, a few foundations scattered across the counter, a few body paints and some pills for - you never know.

My chest was lined with marks, deep red lines ran down my chest, and a few bruises that were slowly fading outlined my hips. They didn't hurt, but if pressed to hard their would be a slight pinch. The only reason why I needed the foundations ever really.

"Okay Stiles.. Only a few more weeks and then this could all be over" I whispered to my self. Tears racked down my cheeks, a soft sob escaped my lips. This job sucked, but he promised me I would only be in this for a short while. And I hoped he would be correct.

Pressing the back of my hand to my lips to help muffle my cries a bit, I hurriedly wiped away my tears away and placed foundation over the red lines on my chest. I pulled on the skimpy construction worker costume and shivered.

"Only a few more weeks" I whispered to my self one more time before I was looking at my self from the mirror. I nodded and thanked the gods that my eyes weren't to red to be noticeable.

I made my way out into the club. It was packed, I let my eyes scan over the heads of men and their weren't any women -surprisingly- tonight. As always men who just left work, leant against the bar with their drinks, as the flirted away with the guys.

Men in rags, stood at the very front trying to get someone to sleep with. I let my eyes wonder across the floors, seeing a place darker than the rest at a corner in the room. Their I saw my boss standing in the dim light laughing nervously. There were bright red eyes and some golden as they ignored him completely.

A shiver went down my back as I looked over towards the bar and started to make my way over to a guy. He had tanned skin, and dark hair on top of his head, he held a drink in his hand, his elbows propped up against the counter.

A smile spread across my face as I slowly prowled over to him, his eyes caught mine and he smiled in return.

"Hey big guy.. What's your name?" I whispered, leaning against him acting a bit tipsy. But he didn't need to know how sober I truly was.

"Danny.." He replied, his eyes hooded as he leaned in closer. My naked torso rubbed against the cotton material of his white t- shirt.

"What brings you-"

"Stiles!" I groaned at the voice and pressed my forehead against his chest, feeling his chest vibrate, I knew he was laughing. I looked over at where my boss stood and his eyes were wide, but demanding. He looked even crazier than usual.

"I'll be back.." I smiled over at him and he returned it nodding. I spun around and started to make my way over to the man who looked like he was sweating threw his suit. I let my hands travel threw my hair, pushing it back out of my face and finally making it to him.

"Stiles, this is the gang I was telling you about" he hissed, a fake smile still spread out on his face. My eyes widened at him and I swallowed hard, fear bubbling up in my stomach.

"I-I uh okay?" I nodded. All of a sudden my confidence was walking out the door, I've never really dealt with 'gangs' before. And I was hoping I wasn't going to be doing something new tonight.

"And it seems to us that one of them find an interest in you Stiles" I coughed, and slowly peered over his shoulder at the table. It was round, their were cards and chips on the table, a few beers and a bottle of Whiskey -half empty- were their as well. Their was an old ash tray with a symbol on it, their were a few normal and a few clawed hands holding cards.

Their eyes were hidden under the fedoras that they wore. As if they felt my gaze they slowly put down their cards and looked over at me, a few had blue eyes, some golden and only 4 had red eyes that made my stomach churn. They slowly returned to their game except for one who stared at me with a lazy grin.

"I-I-I don't think I cou-" he cut me off with a cheer as he slapped my only back leading me over to the table. Their burning gazes made me feel small and worthless.

"This is the one you asked for Mr.Hale sir ?" My boss asked nervously, gripping my arm as if he were ready to toss me out if I weren't the one he was looking for. I could feel the blood rising up to my skin where he was holding me tightly.

I kept my head down, curling and uncurling my toes. The silence was deafening, and when he spoke, his voice was smooth but rough in a way.

"Yes he is.. You can leave now" he growled at the word 'leave' , as if annoyed by his presence. He scurried away, as he rose from his seat. Their eyes left my body, while he walked around the table. It was like the music in the club was cut off and everyone stopped moving, his movements were slow.

"What's your name.." He whispered, his voice soft not rough this time. His claws weren't out, so that made me feel better a bit. But when his index finger touched my chin, I noticed how badly my body was shaking. His aura made me shrink, my poor, worthless and weak self in the presence if his rich, strong and high exterior made me realize how shitty my life probably is.

"S-Stiles" I stuttered, my cheeks burning up. His chuckle was silky, he lifted my chin upwards to see him. My breath catching in my throat at the sight of him, his gray/green eyes locking with my brown ones. He smiled, revealing his pearly white canines, but I almost awed at the sight of his bunny teeth.

"My names Derek" he whispered, as if him telling me his name was a secret that no one should know but me. I blushed harder and looked down again.

"And would you mind coming home with me .. Stiles?" He asked, i felt my self deflate slightly, no one ever really wanted to 'just talk' to me- they only wanted me for my body. But I couldn't do anything, knowing that is what I was suppose to be used for. For Sex.

"Sure" I whispered numbly. Suddenly his hand disappeared from my chin and I looked back down at my toes. I could still see his fancy designer shoes in front of my bare feet.

I guess he must have wanted me to lead the way, so I spun around and started to walk towards the exit keeping my head down. I looked over where the boy I was talking to before -Danny- stood, he was declining a guy before looking around the room. I felt my heart wrench, as I watched him sigh and drink the shot in one swallow.

I felt someone grab my hand, making me jump up. I looked down and saw his dark hand wrap around my pale one, I looked up at his face and saw he wasn't looking at me but at the doorway. On our way out I quickly grabbed the red sweater hanging on the cost rack before he pulled me away harder.

"Keep your head down you got it Stiles?" He spoke, trying to be rough, I flinched but nodded anyways. When we got outside I finally noticed the group of men that were behind us. I cursed my self for not trying to grab my shirt before, because it was shit freezing and this stupid sweater didn't help.

I rubbed my arm, trying to warm it up as we walked towards a group of black cars. He looked down at me from the corner of his eye and continued walking towards the black camero.

"Get in" he murmured, opening the passenger side door for me. I looked up at him and gave him a quick smile before sliding in. My back pressed against the cold leather, goose bumps rising up on my arms.

When he got in, he switched on the heater, and let out a sigh. He felt my eyes on him, and slowly turned his head towards me, his fedora shielding his eyes. He looked up, and his eyes were bright red. I swallowed thickly and pressed my body against the door, again I wasn't used to this type of stuff.

"I'm not gonna hurt you baby.." He laughed and tossed his fedora to the back seat. His black hair was sticking up all over the place, as he tried to tame it a bit. He drove the car in silence, and I didn't even bother to try and talk.

When we reached the apartment, the other cars that were following us slowly pulled up around us. I gasped quietly and looked out my window seeing them staring at the car, I looked behind towards the back window and saw 2 more cars parked behind the one we were in. Are they ambushing us? I was lost.

"Why are they circling us?" I whispered looking over at him. He shut off the car and looked at me, his eyes shone with amusement, he liked his lips and smiled not answering the question and stepping out the car. I looked for the handle blindly watching his talk to one of his 'pack' and when I did find it I stepped out.

"-no one should come upstairs to the loft, I could handle it, if anything I will call you" he spoke rough, his voice held authority.

"Yes sir" he nodded and started moving his hand up in a circular motion. The cars pulled out and drove away, leaving me and Derek in the parking lot of his apartment.

When we got up to his loft he picked me up bridal style making me squeal in surprise. He stepped down the steps and shut the door with his foot, walking over to the large king sized bed.

I smiled a bit expecting him to place me down on the bed, he placed me in front of it. His arms wrapped around me from behind, his chin propped up on my shoulder- his stubble ticking the baby soft skin on my neck.

"Strip for me Stiles" he whispered, I could feel the lust radiating off of him. My eyes widened, seeing I was truly only wearing the thin red sweater. Suddenly his arms where gone and he was laying in bed with his hands behind his head. He stared at me threw hooded eyes and a lazy smirk on his face.

The moon light coming from the huge windows casted a shadow over us- the only source if light in the room.

I sighed shakily, and brought my hands up to the zipper. Slowly , I slid down the silver, more and more of my white flesh being revealed for him.

I looked over at him with innocent eyes, and big my lip nervously. He groaned, and my lip twitched, slowly letting the red sweater fall off my shoulders and down to the ground. Slowly my pants came off as well, pooling around my ankles.

Smirking a little I turned around so my back was to him, and bent down to remove the pants from my ankles. Hearing his groans I slowly stood back up, stretching out my limbs, and spun around to face him again. His eyes were clouded with desire and lust, and I could feel the burning feeling in my stomach once again.

"Come here" he whispered, his voice hoarse from lust. My movements were slow as I crawled over to him, and as soon as I was in reach be grabbed me and pulled me on top of him. A smirk on both our faces, I leaned in and rubbed my nose with his. His smile made my heart burst and my stomach flutter.

"I told you it would only be for a few weeks" he murmured, placing soft kisses on my collar bones and neck. Moaning softly into his ear, I could feel his groin grow hard beneath mine.

"I know Derek.. But I don't want to be, this anymore" I whispered burying my face deeper into his neck, inhaling his sent of cologne and wood.

"What do you mean?" He whispered, tracing nothing with the tip of his finger against my hips. I sighed and pressed a quick kiss to his neck before sitting up and straddling his hips. He stared up at me with wide eyes, switching back and forth from his normal ones to alpha red.

"I don't want to be this slut anymore Derek... I want to go back to being me" I sighed, slowly tracing my hand up to unbutton the buttons on his suit. He had two straps across his forearms with gun holders on either side. But being part werewolf he didn't need them, only for when hunters were around.

"I told you baby.. Only for a few more weeks" he whispered back, his eyebrows furrowed with my sudden change of behavior. I just wanted to get all this off my chest before something happened. I was afraid that someone would hurt him, and with this stupid 'job' I couldn't spend as much time with him as I wanted.

"I know-I know" I whimpered looking down. He sat up -with me still in his lap- and wrapped his arms around me in a tight embrace. I muffled my cries into his chest hugging him tighter. I clutched his shoulders letting my self cry. I haven't seen him in weeks, so when my 'boss' told me the alpha gang was here, I was truly shocked. I knew he acted differently with me than with the others. The others knew who I was to him, and they had to respect that.

He treated Scott just how he treated me, but he treated him as more of a brother than a lover. The same went for Isaac, with his broken childhood he was in need of it. He called me his mom with the way I always babied him and the others.

"Shhhh baby, shhhh it's okay. It's over now, you don't have to go their anymore" he cooed, rubbing soothing circles on my naked back. The feeling of his chest on mine made me want to hump him until i came. Weird, but it was nothing new, the feeling I was feeling now. Slowly I started to rub against him, and he pulled away in surprise.

"What are yo-" I shut him up by placing a sloppy kiss on his lips, and slowly began to rock my hips back and forth against his crotch again. His lips vibrated against mine, his groan out doing my moans. I pushed down harder against his cock, causing friction between the pieces of clothing.

I sucked in a breath when his lips left mine to place wet kisses down my neck, sucking on my sweet spot. He nibbled and sucked, his slender tongue going over the tender spot on my neck, leaving a bright red mark.

I moved my hips faster now, moving them into a circular motion. The feeling of his clothed crotch against mine was incredible, it made my stomach twist.

I gasped, throwing my head back, and clutching his shoulders moving wildly on top of him. His hot mouth was kissing and sucking on my little nubs on my chest. Slowly pushing him back, he was quick to pull down his dress pants, along with his boxers.

"I need you.." He groaned, grabbing me and pinning my arms above my head-laying me flat on my back and thrusting my hips forward, wanting to feel him inside me already. The feeling was mutual, as his claws extended and he ripped right threw the material of the boxers I wore.

"Hey! Those were expensive" I pouted, his lips curled into a smirk as he suddenly shoved 2 fingers inside. Gasping like a fish out if water, I moaned loudly taking up all the silence in the room. He pushed his fingers in until the knuckles disappeared into the puckered pink hole.

"God Stiles.." He moaned out, I felt the burning feeling in the pit of my stomach. I was so close, that I was squirming and moaning all over the place, until his fingers disappeared. The sudden feeling of Derek forcefully spreading his legs wide enough just for him to slip his member into him.

I gasped, looking into his eyes and shuttered at the sight of him. His pupils blown wide, swimming with an emotion of desire and lust. The feeling of his slick penis moving against my walls made me squirm against the sheets.

Breathing heavily, I bit my lip to muffle my noises, my back arching at the feeling of him slowly sliding deeper into me. My eyes screwed shut- I groaned loudly, clenching and unclenching my fist wanting to touch him. Wanting him, needing him more than ever.

"You like this don't you- you like when I fuck you" a growl came from his slightly parted lips, his teeth clenching together tightly. He used one hand to hold my wrist, as his other hand began to travel and wonder across my body.

"Oh god, Derek!" I hissed, the pleasure of his tip brushing over my prostate made me moan louder. Gripping the head board with both hands, moaning at the feeling of Derek's hand wrapping around my throbbing member.

"Fuck " he moaned out, his hand pressing against the mattress just beside my head. I could feel the silky material being fisted into Derek's grip, feeling the familiar bubbly feeling at the pit of my stomach. His thrust got deeper, and faster, throwing me over the edge;

"Oh my go-- Derek I-I'm gonna-- agh!" I shouted, my come flying against both our chest, my back arching feeling the peaceful feeling of an orgasum. Not even seconds later, he was shouting into the empty loft, my body was shaking from from before.

I could feel his load being released into me, and groaned scratching down his back one more. Pulling his body closer to mine, letting the feeling of our bare chest touching over whelm me. The sticky substance between us spreading getting on his chest as well.

"Ugh.. Derek" I moaned, he slowly slid out and collapsed beside me in a heap. Our limbs tangling, resting my head upon his -now clear- chest.

"So can I stop? I mean like.. Stop doing this.." I whispered, tracing his symbol across his chest. It was silent for a while, the moon light casting shadows across the cemented floor.

"Stiles y-" I sighed and slowly sat up, looking down at him. His eyes were glowing red now, I shook my head at him and swung my legs over the side of the bed.

"Where are you going?" He questioned, I pulled the jeans back up my legs and searched the floor for my red sweater.

"I'm leaving- last time I checked I still had to fuck other men" I spoke bitterly, finally finding the sweater and pulling it on. I felt my eyes sting as I pulled on my shoes and headed for the door.

I felt a hollow feeling in my chest when he didn't stop me from leaving. Usually in those stupid messed up relationship stories the guy usually stops the girl from doing the wrong thing. In my case my guy wasn't stopping me from going out and fucking other guys that weren't him.

"I might not be back.." I whispered, knowing he could hear me from where he laid, I left. I got into the elevator and looked down at my beat up converse. I looked up and saw him leaning against the doorway. He wore sweatpants now that hung loosely on his hips, showing some of his pubs.

A stray tear that lingered at the corner of my eye finally decided to trickle down as the elevator doors shut.

~*~

Once the doors opened, I stepped out the building and into the cold night. It was probably around 2 in the morning, perfect timing for men who worked late and probably wanted a quick fuck before going home to there families.

Hot air puffed out from my lips, stuffing my hands into the thin sweater. I walked down the street and stood at a busy corner, and leant up against the pole. A few cars passed by, and I slowly slid the zipper down to reveal some of my chest.

I had a nagging feeling that someone was coming. I pushed it away and threw my head back and sighed. Tonight was slow, and I couldn't go back to the club knowing that every decent looking guy their was probably taken.

A black camero pulled up and I felt like screaming knowing who it was. I glared at the tinted window, as it rolled down a little only revealing his dark green eyes.

"Get in the car Stiles" he spoke in the scary calm voice.

"No" I probably sounded like a toddler who refused to take a bath, but right now I didn't care because he hurt my feelings.

"Stiles.." His voice was warning, knowing that if I pushed any further he would get mad. I didn't like when he was mad, but I could get mad to.

"I said no Derek" he glared and started walking away from the car. I crossed my arms and continued to walk not even aware that Derek was running up to me. It wasn't until the last second that I spun around and was taken into his arms.

"Put me down! Derek!" I screamed, pounding on his back. He tossed me in the back seat, me expecting him to get in the drivers side- he didn't and get into the back with me. We were parked in an ally -a dark one- that made his features darker.

"You didn't let me finish speaking" he growled, straddling my hips. His face neared my neck, as he sucked and nibbled on the sensitive spots.

"I was gonna say that.." He whispered his tongue tracing fat lines across my neck, and down my chest. He peered up at me threw his dark eyelashes and licked over the nipple, it immediately hardening.

"That you didn't have to go back tomorrow.. Or ever because-" he licked over the other nipple and brought it between his teeth. His fangs bared, as he lightly skimmed them, my mind going fuzzy from the amount of pleasure only half listening. But my hears perked up at the next words.

"You'll be with me, and I could finally protect you without you being slutty.." He growled, his eyes flashing between red and his natural color.

"Wait- you mean?" A smile spread across my face. He smiled back, and nodded bringing my face closer towards his. His breath fanning over my lips, my eyes fluttered closed. No more being fucked by other men, no more bruised and scratches, more mor being slutty and throwing my self at other guys.

"You can still be slutty for me though.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 785 27
Fanfiction holdarah
40.3K 1.4K 47
Tenere un bisturi o una forbice da potare tra le mani è sempre stato più facile per Emma Margaret Hale che accettare le avance di un qualsiasi ragazz...
6.3K 497 13
Ma se vuoi, ora ti porto a casa Un bacio sa di marijuana Addosso solo una collana Fuori è buio come l'ossidiana
30.2K 2.3K 51
Pietro e Beatrice hanno sempre avuto un rapporto complicato. Lo avevano quando si erano appena conosciuti e, due anni e mezzo dopo, la situazione non...