Fairy Tail x Male Reader

By whothehellishe

A young boy joins fairy tail after being found by Gildarts More

Paralogue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 4

10.4K 188 87
By whothehellishe

You pushed Valk away from you as some distance formed between the two of you. Each of you stared at one another as the sound of Natsu's fight with Zancrow can be heard in the background.

(Y/N): Glacier Dragon's Roar!

Valk: Ice God's Bellow!

Your crystal blue ice met with his black ice as the two attacks cause an explosion. Once it cleared the two of you stood in the same place.

Valk: I see that wind isn't the only element you have control of.

(Y/N): I'll take a guess and say that ice isn't your only element as well.

Valk: *laughs* You would be correct, perhaps introductions are on order. I am known as Valk of the eight kin of purgatory.

(Y/N): My name is (Y/N) Belserion of Fairy Tail! Now, let's fight!

The two you charged each other as Valk got first hit, but punching you in the stomach, but you countered with a swift punch to the jaw, followed up by a kick to his sternum that sent him back. He got up and smirked.

Valk: I guess that all you fairies aren't pushovers after all. Earth Demon's violent Tremble!

The earth began to shake as you tried to keep your balance. You didn't notice Valk running at you.

Valk: Ice God's Fist!

He punches you with his ice-covered fist as it launches you into a tree. You slam against the tree as you fall to the ground.

(Y/N): Not bad, but we're only getting started! Purgatory Dragon's Volatile Explosion!

The area around the two of you started exploding as the explosions closed in on Valk. He tried to dodge as he was soon hit by an explosion. He was left with scorch marks running down his left arm.

Valk: Damn you! Ice God's Aisuburēdo!

Ice forms around his hand as it turned into a sword. He swung his hand as the blade froze everything that was in the direction it was swung in. He started swinging it at you as you tried your best to dodge the attack.

Valk: What's the matter?! I thought you were supposed to be tough?!

(Y/N): I'll show you! Purgatory Dragon Secret Art! Visions of Hell!

The temperature around you guys began to heat up to an unbearable degree as the grass and trees around you caught fire. All the ice created by Valk started to melt as well as his blade. The heat was taking a toll on him as well as everyone else.

Wendy: Carla! I can't breathe!

Carla: This heat is unbearable!

Lily: I never would have guessed he would be this strong...

Valk: Grrr! Earth Devil's Emergence!

The ground suddenly shot out towards you as it hit you in the chest. You were sent flying as you landed on your feet then took a knee.

(Y/N): That was pretty good. But we aren't done yet. Cavern Dragon's Sunken City!

The earth around Valk starts to sink into the floor as he tries to escape.

(Y/N): I don't think so! Sea King Dragon's Rushing River!

You shoot water from your mouth as it pushes Valk back into the hole as the water begins to fill the gap.

(Y/N): Ice Dragon's Algid breath!

A cold haze began to wash over the top of the water, cooling until it began to freeze sealing Valk under a thick sheet of ice.

(Y/N): I don't think that will hold him for long, but it'll give me a breather.

You turned your attention to Natsu and Zancrow as Natsu was slowly being overpowered. Zancrow noticed you were watching the fight.

Zancrow: There's no way you defeated Valk!

(Y/N): I haven't yet, he's just occupied at the moment.

Zancrow turned to see the hole covered in ice as he glared at you.

Zancrow: So what?! You're going to help your little fairy friend here?!

(Y/N): No, this is Natsu's fight, he wouldn't appreciate me butting in so soon. Besides, he's fully capable of beating you.

Natsu: Thanks, (Y/N). Now, let's get back to the fight!

You watch as Natsu and Zancrow continued their fight, you sat next to Wendy as you all watch Natsu fight Zancrow.

Wendy: Umm... (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Yes?

Wendy: What about your opponent?

(Y/N): Like I told the rock star, he's occupied at the moment, it'll take a minute for him to break through.

Carla: Shouldn't you, I don't know, be on guard for when he does?!

(Y/N): You're worrying too much.

You all turned your attention back to the fight as Natsu and Zancrow were arguing while fighting.

Natsu: Give me a break, your master isn't a god, he's just a regular old person! *fire aura* Unlike you, everything I learned about dragon slayer magic, I learned from an actual dragon!

Zancrow: You really think I give a crap. Dragons are just flying lizards. *pulls out lizard* Wanna ask this little guy if he's got any magic?

Natsu: Hey, man! Igneel isn't a freaking lizard!

Wendy: Yeah you tell him, Grandeneey isn't a lizard either, you big meany!

Carla: Don't encourage him!

Zancrow: *black flames form* I shut up and sit pretty, I have my hands full with pinky, but once I'm done with him I'm coming after you two!

While Zancrow was talking Natsu appeared above him.

Natsu: Don't start getting distracted!

He kicked Zancrow in the face with a flame-covered foot, but Zancrow used his god flames to push him away.

(Y/N): You guys should leave.

Wendy: But what about you?

The sound of Ice cracking could be heard from nearby.

(Y/N): My fight is going into round two.

You walked over to where you left Valk as Zancrow and Natsu continued their fight while the others ran away.

Natsu: The fire in my right hand, and the fire in my left! Put them together and you get!!

Zancrow: I ask you scorch the lands from the west to the far east... Oh, breath of god!!

Natsu: Fire Dragon...

Zancrow: Flame God's...

Natsu: Brilliant Flame!

Zancrow: Kagutsuchi!

The sound of the two attacks clashing could be heard behind you as you continued walking. Debris from the attack flew past you as the sound of Natsu losing the struggle could also be heard. Then the sounds of Wendy and the cats could be heard as they are blown out of the sky.

You came to a stop as the ice exploded and an angry Valk can be seen standing there.

Valk: How dare you!! To trap me in ice while you watch your friend fight!!

(Y/N): Come now, you shouldn't have let yourself get into that situation. Now, there's still a fight to finish. Eclipse Dragon's Roar!

A white and black beam formed from your mouth as Valk used the earth to defend himself, the beam destroyed the earth and hit Valk sending him back. He stood up as Zancrow appeared next to him.

Zancrow: What are you doing?! Hurry and beat him already!

Valk: Shut up and go look for your own fight, make sure he stays down for good, I'll handle this one.

Zancrow looked at him before jumping down a destroyed cliff into the forest below.

Valk: Let's settle this now!

Valk charged at you and tried to hit you, but you dodge his attacks.

(Y/N): Eclipse Dragon's Blinding Radiance!

A bright light erupted from you as it blinded Valk.

Valk: Damn you! Ice God's Frozen Heaven!

The area around him began to freeze as it spread out freezing everything around, your feet were frozen in place by his attack, the ice soon started to spread to the rest of your body.

(Y/N): Damn, I can't move!

Valk: Take this! Water Devil's Submergence!

A bright blue water bubble formed around you as it closed you off from the air. You began to struggle as your body is being deprived of air.

Valk: How do you like it! Can't find any air can you?! *insane laughter*

While Valk was laughing you started to calm down.

(Y/N): *thoughts* It looks like that's the only way to do this. I hope this works Zeref...

You quickly dispelled the magic out of your body as started to feel weak. You began to drink the water, much to Valk's surprise. Once you finished you were panting heavily as you broke the ice covering your feet.

Valk: How did you do that?!

You looked at your hands as you clenched them feeling the devil magic inside you.

(Y/N): So that's how it is, guess there was a special trick after all... Sea Devil Dragon's Torrent!!

A mixture of your deep blue and the Devil Slayer's bright blue water rushed towards Valk as he was engulfed in the water. When it passed Valk was barely standing as you made your way to him, but...

(Y/N): Argh!! *falls to your knees* No! Not now!!

Valk: What? *walks closer to you* You seem to be having an issue...

(Y/N): Stay away! Stay away from me!

Valk: What's the matter?! Not so tough anymore, are you?!

Valk began to stomp on you as the urge became stronger.

(Y/N): Please! Run away!

Valk: And why would I do that?! This is the perfect opportunity!

He continues to stomp on you as you couldn't hold it anymore. A black aura began to leak out of you as Valk took a step back.

Valk: What is this?!

(Y/N): I'm sorry, but you didn't listen... I can't hold it anymore!

Valk: What the hell are you talking about?!

(Y/N): Ankhseram Black Dragon's Expiration!

Black aura began to shoot out of you and whatever it touched withered and died.

Valk: Zeref's power... How can you wield the power of Zeref?!

Valk was soon engulfed in a tornado of death magic as it could be seen around the island.

(Y/N): Aghhh!!!

Elsewhere

Zeref was relaxing when he felt a familiar power.

Zeref: So you couldn't hold it anymore (Y/N)? I'm sorry that you accepted the power, it's nothing but a curse. I'll be there soon.

Zeref started walking in the direction of your power.

Back with you

You were on your hands and knees as you breathe heavily. Next to you was the lifeless body of Valk.

(Y/N): *heavy breathing* Damn it!

???: It's alright (Y/N).

You turned around to see Zeref standing there looking at you with sympathy.

(Y/N): Zeref...

Zeref: I know what it's like to take lives against your own will, that's why I remain in seclusion.

(Y/N): ... I didn't want to kill him, but I couldn't hold it anymore and he wouldn't listen.

Zeref: I understand, come let's take a walk, it will help you relax.

You stood up and took one last look at Valk and left with Zeref as the two of you walked into the forest. The two of you walked in silence as the sounds of conflict could be heard in the distance.

Zeref: The sounds of conflict... I despise these noises.

(Y/N): These sounds came about through Grimoire Hearts desires to find you.

Zeref: To find me?

(Y/N): Yes, they want to awaken you, they believe that you are sleeping.

Zeref: I see...

The two of you continued walking until you heard a voice. You stopped which caused Zeref to stop as well.

(Y/N): Zeref, do you hear that?

Zeref: Yes, let's go.

The two of you walked towards the voice until you came across a woman with long black hair.

???: But, today, it seems like it's finally over. And once I find Lord Zeref, my soul can be at peace.

The sound of you two walking closer drew her attention.

???: Who are you?

Zeref: You've been searching for me? I see you must be one of those sowing the seeds of conflict and death. It's tragic...

As you and Zeref get closer the women's smile drops from her face.

Zeref: For you... have made me quite angry!

???: *thoughts* It's him... After years of searching Lord Zeref is standing right before my eyes, but who is standing with him? Could he be a member of Fairy Tail? Or perhaps have a tie with Zeref?

Zeref: You people have come here because you desperately seek my power.

???: It is your entire existence we seek, Lord Zeref.

She bows before him as Zeref remain silent for a moment.

(Y/N): Zeref, what are you thinking?

The woman looks in surprise that I would address Zeref.

Zeref: Do not worry (Y/N). I will not involve myself in mankind's affairs, not for the remainder of this current era. I have no interest in seeing people wage war and die. I order you to stop your attack on this Island and leave at once!

???: *thoughts* This can not be right... War and death do not interest him? He seems conscious, but perhaps he's not yet aware... Is this truly him? Is this what they call his state of rest?

Zeref: You're presence has made me angry.

Zeref statement sends a shock through her as she looks at him in fear. Zeref then summons a black sphere.

???: What is that?

Zeref throws it at her as she dodges it, the sphere then borrows through a wall of rock as she stares at it in fear.

???: *thoughts* If I let it touch me, it will borrow through me too. *Zeref creates another one* Obtaining Lord Zeref is at stake. I have to take the risk, he isn't at full power yet and the one with him is damaged from a previous fight.

Zeref throws another orb as the woman does her spell.

???: Lost Magic! Forward Arc of Time!

The wall of rock behind her breaks apart as she sends the rocks to the death orb. The orb expands and swallows the rock as some of the power hits her. It sends her to her knees as Zeref creates another orb.

(Y/N): *mutters* Time Magic? So she must be the Time Wizard Ultear.

Ultear: Speeding forth the flow of time, I will trap you in its course!

Small plants form at Zeref's feet as the small plants turned into a tree that trapped Zeref inside.

Ultear: I got you!

Zeref: It comes... The predatory of Death.

The tree explodes as Zeref's aura moves outwards. It kills the surrounding area as he screams in pain. You remained still as your bracelets absorb any death magic that came your way, while Ultear used an orb to absorb the death magic. Both of them were breathing heavily as the orb broke in half and fell to the ground.

Ultear: Arc of Time!

The orb repairs itself as Zeref shouts.

Zeref: Please tell me who you are!

Ultear: Ahh! *throws orb* Luminous Minutes!

The orb turns into multiple as they all strike Zeref rendering him immobile.

Ultear: Although your full power is the stuff of legends, this pitiful state you're in is no match for me. At last! I finally have him! Lord Zeref is in my hand!

(Y/N): Void Dragon's Roar!

You blasted a dark purple beam at her as she managed to dodge it. She then turned to look at you.

(Y/N): Times up, did you think I would simply let you take Zeref?

Ultear: Stand aside! This doesn't concern you!

(Y/N): I won't let you take my friend!

Zeref: (Y/N)...

Ultear: Very well! Forward Arc of Time!

She did the same attack she did to Zeref.

(Y/N): Void Dragon's Vain Prison!

A black sphere formed as it expanded and swallowed the rocks.

Zeref: Please (Y/N), that's enough, you're too tired to continue.

(Y/N): But Zeref!

Zeref: Please!

(Y/N): .... *sigh* Fine.

Zeref: Thank you (Y/N).

You stopped fighting with Ultear as you began to feel the fatigue from your previous fight. You then walked over and sat down next to Zeref as Ultear came up to you two.

(Y/N): Since we're here, what is it you plan to do with Zeref?

Ultear: We wish to create a world ruled by darkness, a world not bothered by those who are weak. A place to be ruled by people like us.

(Y/N): That's truly a horrible wish.

Zeref: If you are going to take me, the only thing I ask is that you take him as well.

Ultear looked at you as you stared back at her.

Ultear: Who is he?

Zeref: This is my closest friend, (Y/N) Belserion. We met a couple of years ago. He was chasing a creature when he bumped into me.

(Y/N): I tripped over him actually.

Ultear sweatdropped at how you met Zeref.

(Y/N): He told me to go away since he was scared that his magic would kill me. But I didn't listen.

Flashback

In a random forest far away from Magnolia, there is a younger (Y/N) running through it.

(Y/N): I must have gone this way! The trees are completely destroyed along the path.

You kept running, following the path of destruction that the creature left. As you were running, you failed to the noticed that some of the trees were withered instead of destroyed. You kept running until something laying on the floor caused you to fall face first into the ground.

(Y/N): Ow! What the hell was that?! Huh? Is that a person?

You looked to see Zeref laying on the floor as looked at you in surprise.

Zeref: Who are you?

(Y/N): The name is (Y/N) Belserion, who are you?

Zeref: You may not believe it, but my name is Zeref.

(Y/N): As in the Black Wizard, Zeref?

He nodded his head, which he then suddenly clutch it.

Zeref: Ah! N-No! Not right now!

(Y/N): Huh?! What's the matter?!

Zeref: Please you have to leave! I don't want to hurt you!

(Y/N): I'm confused, what are you talking about?

Zeref: No, I can't hold it anymore! I'm sorry!

Zeref's magic explodes out of him as the surrounding area is drained of all life. Zeref looks down with a sad expression since he believed he killed you.

(Y/N): What was that?

Zeref snapped his head at the sound of your voice as he looks at you in shock.

Zeref: Y-You're not dead?

(Y/N): *checking himself* No, I'm sure I'm pretty much alive. Guess you really are Zeref. Say, you look lonely, hows about you travel with me for the time being. As you saw, you don't have to worry about killing me and the two of us get a traveling partner. How about it?

Zeref thought for a minute before he turned to you with a smile and nodded.

Zeref: I would like that.

You nodded as you and Zeref then started traveling together.

Flashback end

(Y/N): After some traveling, he noticed that one of my lacrimas wasn't working, so he changed it, by placing his Black Magic inside.

Ultear: So you can use Zeref'sBlack Magic?

(Y/N): It combined with the dragon lacrima, creating an Ankhseram Black Dragon lacrima. So if I wanted to I could eat Zeref's magic. It, unfortunately, placed the curse upon me, but the bracelets I wear help keep the buildup suppressed

Ultear was shocked to learn about your magic as she decides to take you along. She knocked out the two of you and carried you towards the Gremior ship.

Meanwhile, after picking up the presence, or scent of a previous opponent Natsu and Happy were in pursuit.

Natsu: He's close, I told ya I could smell him.

Happy: Would you slow down? The terrain here is super rugged.

Natsu then falls.

Happy: Told ya!

Natsu lands on a giant leaf and slides down a hill, getting motion sickness.

Happy: Even sliding down a hill on a leaf makes him sick.

Natsu eventually went off a cliff as he fell down to the forest below. He landed on his back as he then arched his back.

Natsu: *hiss in pain* That didn't hurt one bit.

Natsu gets up but notices something.

Natsu: It's him and (Y/N)?

Natsu was looking at you and Zeref as both of you were unconscious leaning against a tree.

Happy: Natsu! Watch out! Below you!

The ground underneath Natsu begins to rise.

Natsu: Whoa! What the?!

The ground explodes as a large tree forms, Natsu lands and looks at the large tree.

???: There was a sprouting seed buried in the soil beneath you. The arc of time guided it into the future to become this tree. Where will your future guide you, I wonder? Well, Natsu Dragneel?

Natsu: So you're the creep from before, no doubt about it I never forget a smell!

Happy: Huh? The guy who used Lyon's group on Galuna island?

Natsu: Since when did you start dressing like a girl?!

Happy: Whoa! You're a crossdresser?!

???: *sweatdrops* No, this is my real form. I'm a member of the Grimoire Heart guild and leader of the eight kin, you may call me Ultear Milkovich.

Natsu: Ul... Ultimate... Milk... S-sandwich?

Happy: Nope, not even close.

Ultear: Don't tell me you're guild sent you after Zeref as well.

Happ & Natsu: Huh?!

Natsu: You mean that crybaby is Zeref? The same guy who created lullaby, Deliora, and other bad stuff? For real?

Happy: He can't be! Zeref lived a long time ago!

Ultear: Just to let you know, I won't let you have him or the other one. I've taken an interest in him, so those two belong to me.

Natsu: Fine then! I don't want him, but I won't let you take (Y/N)! It's payback time for hurting my friends!

Ultear: Oh? If that's the case, then I owe you one! And this time I mean business!

As Natsu fought Ultear and the other members fought the eight kin around the island you started to have a dream.

???: (Y/N)...

(Y/N): Huh? Who's there?

You looked around to see nothing but Darkness around as the voice spoke out again.

???: (Y/N)... listen...

(Y/N): Who are you?! Answer me!

???: So much power sleeping in you... You could have defeated all these pathetic people... But you hold yourself back... You believe in these false friendships... These bonds...

(Y/N): Those are my friends! I need them and they need me!

???: Do you truly believe that? Do you truly believe that they need you? They seemed to get along fine for the past four years...

(Y/N): You're wrong! They worried about me and waited for my return!

???: Are they willing to fight for you and are you fighting for them?

(Y/N): Of course! I fight to protect my family!

???: If I remember correctly that's not what you told Zeref...

You were shocked as you remembered what you told Zeref.

???: You don't need them... You only need to accept who you were meant to be...

(Y/N): What the hell are you talking about?!

???: Become who you were meant to be... Become the Scarlet Despair...

The voices were coming all around you as they gradually got louder.

(Y/N): I've had enough! Who the hell are you!?!

You felt a hand touch your back as you turned around, only to have a hand gently cradle your face as came face to face with someone. You stared into her orange eyes as she stared onto your orange and golden eyes.

???: A little dragon should learn to listen to his mother...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

378K 8K 76
Young female reader joins Fairy Tail after losing her home and family. In search of a new start, she finds Fairy Tail. There will be some lemon. I do...
97.8K 2.2K 28
Kitsune Dragneel, younger sister of Natsu Dragneel. You and Natsu have been together since day 1, but on July 7th of the year X777 their father (Ign...
2.6K 23 18
The Ice Dragon Slayer joins Fairy Tail after Natsu and Lucy accidently finds her, this is however what started a lot of mayhem.
14.5K 204 3
A boy who only knew sorrow and hatred, was taken in by a crazed dragon. I do now own Fairy Tail or any images or music that might be used, I only own...