Manan **it's only me** dark✅

By Nayana95

Manik and nandini....Two friends.... Nandini a pure soul and Manik evil..... how will nandini Face this Manik... More

Prologue
Their lives
**Need Help **
**Start **
**Meet**
**Possessive**
**New Entry - shocked Nandu**
What the hell!!
**Manik!!**
**Helpless **
**Trapped**
**kiss... slap**
**I don't love you **
**Manik...no **18+
**Kill me**
**Evil**
**Thoughts**
**I'm ready**
**Lust.. love**
**Him Again!!! **
**Engaged**
**Helpless again *
**Taken**18+
**I'm sorry**
**Guilty**
**Fainted**
*Awwee**
**Hopes**
**Punch**
**Love care**
To my readers
**The third angle**
**Kya!!??**
**Pure love**18+
**Angry Manik**
**I need you**
**being obsessed**
**Afraid**
**Promo**
**Betrayal**
**Fire**
**Pleasure or pain**18+
**Ouch bashing**
**promo**
**A surprise for my readers**
winner is
**Regrets**
**Good bye **
**Gone forever**
**He's back**
**Papa**
**Saviour**
**It hurts**
**Confused hearts**
**Heart V/s mind**
**Outburst**
**Promo**
**please read**
**Ignorance**
**Marry me**
**Sincere confession**
**It's a yes**
**I'm in love**
**Need help**
Decided
**Known Unknown**
*Manik Malhotra is back*
new story
*I'm there for you*
*Helpless manik*
*Manik or Manik*
*Farewell or??*
*back to you*
*happy ending*
**Thank you so much**
**I'll be back**
Here it goes
Do read
**check **
New story
cover

**never need to ask**18+

14.3K 654 32
By Nayana95

Thanks you for your cooperation guys.......
********************
Manik entered the house with a heavy heart...... He was depressed that Nandu forgot his B-Day. However he decides never to let Nandini know this.

When he entered the mansion, there was utter darkness. He got tenced up

Man : Nandini...... Nandini...... Please reply..... Nandu..... Please.... See you are scaring me now........ Nandi......
Nan : Happy Birthday to you happy birthday to you...... Happy Birthday dear husband..... Your gift....

Manik was awe stuck..... Nandini's way to wish him took away his heart.... He felt like he won the world.....

Nan : Open it.....
Manik opened the jar

It was full of fire flies.... Shining.... Manik was emotional.... He couldn't express what he was feeling...... his eyes were wet.....
Man : You..... You did this for me.... Jaan......
Nan : You like it???
Man : I loved it

Nan : Gift is yet to come.....
Man : Really?!!?
Nan : Close your eyes
Man : Huh!!!!
Nan : Closeee naaa
Manik closed his eyes

Nandini kissed him..... For the first time she took the initiative to kiss him.

Manik was shocked......was an understatement........ He was stoned..... He couldn't help kissing her back they were kissing each other slowly..... Giving all their love.......
Once they parted....
Man : Nandini yea........
Nan : Shhh.....

She kissed his cheek.... Pationately...
Manik couldn't hold it anymore....

He started kissing her inch by inch........ Man : I love you Nandini......I love you.

Mature content :
He took her to the bed room........
Man : May I.....
Nan : Complete me Manik.... You never need to ask
That was it for him. He slowly opened Nandini's dress.....

He slowly undressed themselves..... He kissed every inch of Nandini.....he was worshipping her body.

Nandini never felt so good..... She was moaning under Manik's effect!!!!
Manik was bitting her passionately... But was licking that spot to sooth her.

Manik was way too gentle on her not even for once he was wild.....he was treating her like a glass doll.... Little pressure and she might break....

She felt heaven...... Manik reaches near her vagina.....he licked her and was figuring her smoothly....... She was burning with passion......
Nan : Ahhhhaaaaaa.....man.... Manik...mmmmm..... Ahhhhhh.......
Manik was feeling satisfied..... He was having some unknown pleasure.....
Man : Thank you Jaan.... You gave me the best birthday gift ever.... I love you...
And with that he thursted her..... She was moaning with pain and pleasure having him inside her..........suddenly...Manik increased his speed....
Nandini was enjoying this..... Though it was paining her a bit still she didn't speak a word..... She wanted to give him the happiness he deserved..... They both came and Manik released his seeds inside Nandini.... She too released herself.......... Manik again started raming inside her.... Nandini was surprised seeing this wild side.... She too cooperated........it was around dawn.....Nandini and Manik were tired.
Manik took her in his embrace...
Both were sleeping when Manik said something that shocked Nandini

Man : I love you BIWI....LOVE...WIFEY.... thank you... LOVE.....
Nandini was shocked..... Only Manik Malhotra called her Biwi ,wifey, love.... This Manik called her Jaan.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 26.1K 48
Hey guys... This is the first time I am writing a story I am writing a story on manan 8 years everything changed for two best frnds What will happen...
33.6K 1.5K 8
[EXTRACT]: Nandini was devastated after her dear efforts to make her company one of the top is wasted. She was at that point in life where everyone...
253K 12.5K 33
Hello everyone. I am Ayisha I am a new writer in wattapad. This story is very special to me . Hope you all like and do comments to support me. I...
84.8K 8.9K 46
This is a story of a heartless monster and a shattered angel.. its a story where the fate of two souls who are broken beyond repair will bring them t...