Episode 2 Comment Challenge

By BBCDoctorWho

Feeling inspired by the second episode of the new series of Doctor Who? We have another challenge for you! Im... More

Episode 2 Comment Challenge
Comment 1: @OfficialGraysonWife
Comment 3: @SylviaWolfe
Comment 4: @bookfangirlmaryjane
Comment 5: @dralice99
Comment 6: @Magnoliclies
Comment 7: @Eclypse_AF
Comment 8: @Superwhovianlock50

Comment 2: @ Avada--kedabra

102 14 1
By BBCDoctorWho

"Do you want to have a look in side?" Questioned the Doctor

"Is it not a bit small for a spaceship?" I asked

"Well just depends what perspective you are looking at it from!" Smiled the Doctor

The Doctor walked into the police phone box I stood there glued to the grass gazing at the small box in front of my eyes."Come on then!" Came the Doctor's voice from in side the Phone box. I walked in side all air gone from my lungs as I saw how it looked like from the inside. "Welcome to the TARDIS!" The Doctor said rather excitedly.

In utter shock I ran out of the TARDIS to be yet again face to face with the police box I walked around the TARDIS all the way around. As I walked back inside I saw the Doctor sitting in a chair with her legs up on what I guess where the remotes.

"It's bigger on the inside!" I walked into the TARDIS as I gazed around a small grin started to form on my lips it was amazing no more then that I looked like from a dream no even better then that. I did not have any words to describe it.

"Well what do you think?" Asked the Doctor

"I think it's beautiful!" I answered with my mouth hanging open.

It was beyond anything I could ever imagine I had a good imagination but this breaks all boundaries

••••

"Well are we going first Doc?" I grinned

"Why don't you choose?" Answered the Doctor

"Where can it go?" I asked

"Anywhere" "future or past" Said the Doctor

"Future!" I exclaimed

The Doctor smiled and looked on to the controls and started pushing buttones and pulling levers as the TARDIS started to move...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 690 54
LOVE is like a PUZZLE, when your in love all the pieces fit. But when your HEART gets BROKEN, it takes a while to get EVERYTHING BACK.
10.1M 506K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
6.6M 180K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
48.2K 4.7K 33
The aliens kill every human they catch, or in rare cases, put trackers on them to discover their hidden villages. When Natalie is caught in an ambush...