A Little More than Just Frien...

By Chennelle

[BoyxBoy - Completed] Jake and Lee are two very close best friends who spend most of their time around each o... More

Dear Readers:
Chapter One-
Chapter Two-
Chapter Three-
Chapter Four-
Chapter Five-
Chapter Six-
Chapter Seven-
Chapter Eight-
Chapter Ten-
Chapter Eleven-
Chapter Twelve-
Chapter Thirteen-
Chapter Fourteen-
Chapter Fifteen-
Chapter Sixteen-
Chapter Seventeen-
Chapter Eighteen-
Chapter Nineteen-

Chapter Nine-

57.2K 1.9K 1.1K
By Chennelle

    English class was always a bore. I already knew my alphabet, so what was the use of it? The teacher was droning on at the front of the class about some poet - come on, a poet? We need to learn about some guy who has a knack for rhyming a bunch a words, or teaching a moral in the most head achingly-complicated way possible. That's fucked up. And boring. 

    So as a result of that, I never listened. Instead, I allowed my eyes to wander aimlessly around the cosey little classroom that held about twenty students in. Occasionally, my gaze would fall onto a few girls, one that was seemingly a regular was Bonnie Tyler. But I don't blame myself, she's a damn good sight. 

   Ever since year seven, Bonnie has always been the centre of attention - next to Kimberly Towson. But then again, they're the best of friends - so it seems only fitting, right? Though they couldn't look more different. Where Kimberly has golden blonde hair, to match her more-than-sweet personality; Bonnie has chocolate brown which goes with her dark, angry but strong personality. They're practically the complete opposite. 

    Thing about Bonnie is, she's so bad tempered that the slightest thing you do wrong, she'll kick off. But there's always been something about her that I liked -  I don't know if it's just the fact that she could kick my arse, verbally and physically if I'm honest, that makes me attracted to her so much. I shrugged the thought away as I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. 

    Making sure to look at it discretely, I read the text message from Felix: I heard the East building's toilets are always empty this end of the day;)

    I stared at the screen for what seemed like half an hour before shaking my head and realising what he meant, replying with: Really, Felix? And you say I'm the slut.

    I looked up from where I was sitting, finding Lee - who was sat three seats across from me - grinning like an idiot. I rolled my eyes in his direction and he turned his attention back to his phone. 

    But Jake, I can't stop thinking about your cock. An instant rush of arousal swept through my entire body as I read the last word, but I maintained my cool. 

    Before I could send a reply, the school bell was already ringing and the teacher dismissed us without hesitation. I quickly grabbed my books and shoved my pen in my mouth, heading for the door. I thought I'd escaped Felix but when my pen was snatched from between my teeth, I turned my head to find Lee smirking at me whilst waving my pen in between his thumb and forefinger. 

    "Can I have my pen back?" I said, dodging the rushing bodies that were heading in the opposite direction to me. I could see Lee concentrating on keeping up and not getting lost in the sea of people, from the corner of my eye. When we were finally outside and walking down to our next class, our pace slowed and he was back by my side in no time. 

    "How much does this pen mean to you?" His voice was teasing and sheepish. I rolled my eyes at him again. 

    "It's a thirty pence biro, Lee, I'm not gonna dive in front of a lorry for it." He chuckled before shoving his hand against my shoulder, forcing me against a wall. I was taken by surprise and quite thankful there was a building there to stop me from tumbling to the ground. "What now?" I sighed exasperatedly, looking about the area we were standing in. People were walking past us without even noticing we were there. 

    When I refocused back on Lee, my pen was resting against his bottom lip, pulling it down slightly. Tugging the corner of his lips up was a smirk, before half my pen disappeared into his mouth as his lips pursed around it. One of my brows raised on their own accord at the sight, and I fought to gain control of my eyes to stop them from staring. 

    He started sliding the pen in and out of his mouth slowly, that smirk still only just there. I swallowed and begged my eyes to pull my gaze away, but apparently they were enjoying the show a little too much. His shoulders shook with laughter as he pulled the biro from his mouth for the final time, his hand dropping down to my waist where he slipped the pen safely into my jean pocket. 

    "We should, uh, we should get to class." I muttered, shoving past him and fast-walking the rest of the way to Science. 

                                      -----------------------------------------------------

    I managed to keep away from Lee for the rest of the morning, but he caught up with me eventually by dinner time. So I decided to just stick around Chase, since Lee isn't stupid enough to do anything in front of him. 

    I felt a tap on my arm, finding Felix nodding in turn of asking if we can talk. I sighed, but obliged since I've been avoiding him all day. We walked over, away from the group of friends I was hovering by - not really listening to the conversation just using them as a shield from Lee's teasing - towards an empty part of the field where we stood awkwardly. 

    "How come you're dodging me?" I furrowed my brows as soon as I recognised the odd tone to his voice, realising that he was slightly hurt. I turned to face him fully. 

    "Look, Lee, you can't do that in school. I really don't need people finding out about this shit." He folded his arms across his chest and stared at me indignantly. "Stop looking at me like that," I said absently before intending to carry on about being discrete, but Lee interjected.

    "Like what?" His tone was snarky, his brows set in a fine, pissed off line. 

    "Like that!" I gestured my hand towards his face. He shrugged in return. "Oh my God, you're like a child!" I blurted, throwing my hands up in exasperation. 

    "Yeah? Well you're a prick." He was just being petty now, and I wasn't about to start an insult war with him. And not because of the fact that he always wins, just because I'm really not in the mood. "You're so serious about everything. Why can't you just chill out?" I glared at him angrily. 

    "What the fuck? Just because I don't want people walking around the damn school thinking I'm," I paused, looking around for wandering eyes, moving closer and lowering my voice. "Thinking I'm gay." I finished in a mere whisper. Lee threw his head back in an arrogant laugh.

    "Oh my God, you make me so God damn frustrated!" He balled his fists up at his side. "Dude, not that I'm trying to push this onto you or anything, but you can't fuck a guy - enjoy it - and then turn around and say you're not gay." His eyes softened and his features expressed humour.  I didn't care, the only thing I was happy about was the fact that he didn't shout it for the whole school to hear. 

    "I like how you tell me this afterwards," I muttered unintelligently, more sarcastic than anything. "Just, lay off it when we're at school, yeah?" He huffed but nodded, a frown curling his lips. I gave him one last look before turning to leave, but Lee stopped me with a call of my name. I turned my head back in question. 

    "We need to talk about this tonight." I felt my brows knit together, but I agreed all the same. I made my way back over to the rest of the lads, leaving Felix standing on his own looking as if he was deep in thought. I don't know what there was to talk about, but I guess I'll soon be finding out. 

    "Hey," I heard Chase's voice by ear as he nudged me with his shoulder to gain my attention. I acknowledged him, directing my gaze away from Lee and onto his concerned face. "Something goin' on with you two?" He questioned, his brows furrowed. 

    "What, me and Lee?" He nodded. "Nah mate, he's just being immature." Chase made an 'O' shape with his mouth before we both walked over to join Owen, Tyler, Kev and Harry who were stood with a group of girls. One of those being Bonnie Tyler. 

    As we approached, I was able to hear the conversation they were all having. Tyler was the one speaking at the moment. "And so that's why girl-girl action is hot." I widened my eyes as I listened, wondering how in the hell they got onto that subject. Paranoia itched at the back of my head as I wondered if they knew...nah, I'm just being stupid. They're guys, it's what they talk about. It's what I talk about - cause I'm a guy, and I'm still into girls...so I must still be straight, right? 

     "What do you think, Jake?" I heard a familiar voice pull me out of my thoughts. When I looked up I found everyone's eyes aimed at me. I fidgeted underneath their stare and ran the question back through my mind. "About girl on girl action?" They all nodded and I cleared my throat. "Uh, yeah it's cool." I inwardly winced. 

    'It's cool' Jake, really? I thought whilst cringing. I tried to dive in and save myself. "I mean, you know, it's a bit awkward when you're asked by a girl, haha. But it's hot." I shrugged nonchalantly, but inside I was practically dying from embarrassment. 

    "I think it's pretty fucking sexy," Felix's voice bellowed from behind me. I strained my neck to look over my shoulder, seeing him approaching us and stopping in between me and Chase, directly in front of Bonnie. "So, if girl-girl action's hot for us guys, is it the same for you girls? You know...with boys." He quirked an eyebrow in Bonnie's direction. 

    She seemed to blush a dark shade of pink before biting her bottom lip and turning to look back at her friends, who were glancing to and from each other. They were all smiling, except for Kimberly who was looking at her younger brother in disbelief. I, on the other hand, wished I could just disappear, right now. I don't know what he's playing at, but he's so gonna pay for it later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 3.1K 44
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...
113K 2.2K 27
Story about two guys who find out about each other's feelings. One of the guys is a bully and other is just a bullied boy. After one beating in schoo...
4.3K 77 26
[Warning.May contain] Bad language (Doesn't really appear a lot) A boyxboy love story. This story goes about the life of a Filipino boy named Blake R...
65.4K 1K 31
See what a boy's decision will be when he faced his problem about his Sexual Orientation. Description inside! :) Cover by @semperfidelis_ Thank you...