Promise- A Bunny south park s...

By over-rated-username

Small, innocent, naive Butters gets a crush on the charming but perverted Kenny Mccormick. What could go wron... More

First Day of Fresh Hell
Pervert
It's Just Some Head Trauma, Relax!
Insecurities
Comfort
Break-Up Part 1
Break-Up Part 2
I'm Here
Overprotective
Mission Impossible
Nightmare -Part 1
Nightmare Part 2
A/N
The Big Rescue
Interrogation
The Baseball Bat
The F in Friends Stands for Flirting
Oh Look, Tolkien's Hosting A Party....Shocking
Tolkien's Part PT. 1
Tolkien's Party PT. 2
Not a chapter
I won't leave you
Orphanage?
Settling in
Boys night out
First night
I Love You
10 Years Later
New book

Emotionless

3.3K 114 315
By over-rated-username

This video belongs to Sugarberryart and it's one of my favourite South Park animations.
Anyway this chapter is a bit ....fucked up but not really.
There is gore detail in this chapter so you've been warned.

Enjoy!

______________________________________

Butter's Pov :

Have you ever woken up in the morning and forgetting  where you are , who you are and how you are?

Well that's me this morning.  I've woken up in an unfamiliar room and hugged by someone. It took me about 3 minutes to realise I was at the aftermath of Token's party and that Kenny was the who was holding me.

I guess I always had feelings for him , even when that little voice in the back of my head kept telling me that it's not a good idea.

I never thought he liked me back so yesterday night or this morning more exactly since it was 1:00 when we confessed, took me by suprise.

And he's now holding me for dear life. I think if he held me any tighter I would suffocate.

But it's not that bad, it's actually rather comfortable here.

I heard the door being opened and I pretended to be asleep because I didn't want to be questioned as to why I'm just staying there doing nothing. It's too embarrassing.

I can tell by the monotone voice it was Craig and in a few seconds,  Kenny bolted out of bed.

I almost gave myself away laughing but they soon left the room and I could stand up properly . My left leg was numb but rather than that, I was fine.

I checked my phone and saw I missed a phone call because my phone was on mute.

It was from my mom.

I could just ignore the fact she called me because I know I'm gonna be grounded anyway, but I'm not that kind of person.

So I call her again.

"Hello?"

"Hey, mom?" The voice didn't sound familiar.

"I'm sorry , sir , are you Leopold Stoch?"

"...Yes..."

"I'm sorry to inform you that your parents have been involved in a horrible car crash last night ."

For a moment , my whole world stops.

How should I feel about this?

"Sir?"

"Oh sorry, what hospital?"

"Hells Pass Hospital, sir."

I should've known that, it's been one of the most popular hospitals in south Park for years now.

"I'm on my way."

With that I ended the phone call and started getting my shoes on.

Kenny barged in , looking like he's seen a ghost but his facial expression changing completely after he entered.

"What happened  Butterscotch?" He asked rubbing his eyes. 

"Nothing."  I told you many times I'm not that good of a liar.

"You can tell me." He said , brushing his messy hair out of his face.

"I'll tell you later." And I will.

Without another word I run past him and exited the room.

When I got out of the mansion , I started walking towards Hells Pass Hospital , while putting my gloves on.

I took this opportunity  to process what's going on. My parents have been in a car crash which I am positive was their fault, since I know they must have been intoxicated .

Do I actually hate them? Yes, I do but I didn't want them to die.

But I did last night,  I wished they would die in a car crash.

I don't know how bad their condition is and I don't care.

I lost all my respect and love for them when they tried to drown me in a car.

I soon arrived and went straight to the information desk.

"Excuse me, I'm Leopold Stotch? I'm here to visit my parents."  I mumbled the last part.   They were birth givers not parents.

She looked up at me ,  nodded and searched something  on her computer .

" Yes , a Stephen Stotch and a Linda Stotch were brought here last night after a terrible car accident,  with horrible injuries. They are in room...301."She finished and I thanked her.

I searched for their room for a while but eventually found it.

I sighed heavily as I opened the door  and entered.

There was a nurse there who was checking their blood pressure.

She noticed me and hurriedly made her way  holding  plastic water bottle in her hand. She looked like she was made out of plastic too.

"Sir you are not supposed to be here. Only family members can visit." She said in a high pitch voice.

"I am a family member.  I am their son, Leopold Stotch..." I'm getting sick of that name.

She nodded "Oh yes , of course you can stay. I'll get the doctor for you."  She rapidly exited the room.

I heavily sat down in one of the chairs next to my mom's bed.

"You deserve this." I said but I still found myself crying. I didn't want to cry, why would I ?

By the time I got ahold of myself , the doctor entered. He looked like one of these really strict business men with glasses but he was wearing a white apron.

"Are you Leopold Stotch? " He asked in strict voice , too similar to my father's.

"Yes." I responded , standing up.

He sighed "Your parents were in terrible car incident last night."

"So I've heard." I said glancing at my mom every now and again.

"They  both have internal bleeding   and both have damaged fatal organs such as their liver and kidneys." The doctor stated.

I bit my lip and closed my eyes, while sitting back down.

"The list goes on and I don't think we have a chance to save them..." The doctor trailed off and looked at me for a reaction.

I just stood there, like a dumb statue.

"When?" I finally asked.

"I would say a day or two, they are in a horrible condition. It could happen earlier." The doctor finished.

We stood in silence for a while.

"Would you like me to go now?"  The doctor said , gesturing toward the door.

"Only if you don't need to do anything else here doc." I replied . He gave me wry smile and left.

I looked at my parents again.

"Don't worry, Kenny told me Hell isn't that bad.  I'm sorry I couldn't be the perfect son you wanted me to be. I tried so hard. I can't . I may have lost all my respect for you ever since 4th grade but I hope it didn't hurt too bad." I ranted on and on just wanting to talk to them. I whispered most of it since I feared someone from outside would be overhearing.

My phone rang and I had a short debate whether I should answer or not.

"Hey..."

"Buttercup? Where are you?"

"Hells Pass Hospital"

"WHAT? ! ARE YOU OK, HURT?"

"I'm fine."

"Do you want me to come over?"

My lip trembled and I felt pathetic. I looked at my parents again.

"Please."  And I started sobbing again, like the whiny baby that I am.

I'm not crying because my parents are gonna die, no I'm crying because my life is falling apart , bit by bit.

One by one.

This is the saddest chapter I've ever written . I'm suprised I haven't started crying.

Next chapter comes on Wednesday.

Bye you lot😢  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.8K 945 16
[ I do not own South Park or the characters mentioned in this fanfiction.] ------ Characters are anywhere from 16-17 years old in this book. Most in...
589 21 20
Stan is in love with his girlfriend and his super best friend. Can he have them both without breaking the bubble of lies?
21.2K 340 9
Kyle is currently in his second year of high school. He's never really thought of relationships or love, but when he's with his best friend, Stan Mar...
9.3K 223 22
TW: self harm, abuse, suicidal thoughts, gun violence, homophobia, religious trauma, swearing After concluding that their son was nothing more than a...