Gale's Revenge(Mocking Jay's...

By FrostStar_

Gale grabbed my neck. Gosh he was so strong. He started squeezing it. I gasped as he squeezed harder. His han... More

Author's Note
Time for Revenge
Blade Under the Neck
The Talent
The Single Choice
The Fight
A Winner
Finnick VS Gale
Hole in the Heart
Ghost Mom
The Fresh Pain
A Life for Life
Fighting With Relatives
Torture
Can't Take It Anymore
Riley? My Twin Sister?
Secrets/Escape/Murder
Gale Stuck to a Toilet
Ready?
Get Ready For the Final Battle
Final Battle
Goodbye and Hello
Author's Note

Am I Dead?

1.5K 29 4
By FrostStar_

Katniss P.O.V.

'Am I dead?' I thought to myself as I opened my eyes to see pitch blackness I did not expect to see.

Maybe I expected to see heaven or a nightmare but awaits me after my death.

But this was nothing. Literally nothing. I felt nothing, heard nothing, smelled nothing, tasted nothing, and saw nothing.

I could move. I stood up and walked around not expecting anything until I saw faint white light.

I came closer to see a very familiar man holding a glowing lantern.

I recognized him and he knocked the breath out of me.

***************************************

Rue P.O.V.

I was still mad at everyone for not saving mom. Or not saving mom quickly enough.

I stomped to the school whole way ignoring murmurs from other kids who were going to school

***************************************

"Good morning Rue" My teacher Mrs. Henry said cheerfully "Ready for a new school year"

"No" I growled and took a sit at very end of the classroom.

More kids filed in.

One boy said/yelled "There is Firegirl's daughter!"

Kids oohed and ahhed and tried to sit next to me like I was celebrity or something.

"Go away" I snarled softy while kids blinked and inched away.

"Rue!" Mrs. Henry cried "Be nice"

I hissed and clenched my fist.

Some kids noticed it and backed up.

"Come on class" Mrs. Henry clapped her hands "Time to start"

***************************************

"So who would like to solver problem number three?" She said cheerfully.

I was dying of boredom.

Then a thought popped into my head.'"Mrs. Henry" I raised my hand getting everyine's attention "Why can't we learn how to fight?"

"Why Miss Mallak!" Mrs. Henrey cried "We don't use violence!"

I rolled my eyes "Errrrr the Hunger Games?"

"Miss Mallak may I please continue?" Mrs. Henry sniffed.

I wanted to shout NO! NO YOU CAN't!

I am not usually this bad behaved but I couldn't help it. The school was a place of nightmares to me.

***************************************

"Hey!" I heard a voice and turned to see a cute blond boy with blazing blue eyes waving at me.

"Who are you?" I asked igdinatly.

"Richard Hale" He held out his hand "Call me Richie"

"Errrr hi Richie" I was still uncomfortable very uncomfortable.

"Ummm I heard you were good at archer" He began looking at the ground "I am pretty interested in it so..."

He didn't finish the thought.

"You want me to teach you?" I finished his thought my eyes widen in disbelief.

"Yeah..."

"I will think about it" I turned away from him sharply and continued walking.

"WAIT!" He grabbed my hand making me flinch badly.

"That's not the real reason" He was blushing badly and i realized I was too "I like you"

I felt like I was burning off. I thought my head would exploded.

I turned to look at his beautiful blue eyes which were sucking me in to deep blue black hole.

***************************************

FInnick's .

I was having a VERY bad day.

#1 My teacher was very cross with me for accidentally ripped the tex book in half. I was just trying to rip one out to make a paper airplane.

#2 All my friends were either sick or unfriendly.

#3 I was my sister with my enemy's older brother.

I immediately hid behind a trash can hoping they wouldn't see me through the all this junk.

He was grabbing Rue's HAND. He said "WAIT! That's not the real reason. I like you"

I had to stuff my jacket in my mouth to prevent barfing all over the trashcan.

That Richard guy liked Rue? I thought he had a girlfriend. May be his toying with her.

I thought that Raymond was a cheater and his older brother is TOO?

"R..." I tried to shout but a hand clamped my mouth shut from behind.

I struggled willy knocking over the trashcan and getting Rue and Richard's attention.

My hands wiggled to my backpack where I kept my dagger. I managed to unsheathed it and stabbed my attacker weakly.

My attacker howled and let me go.

As quick as flash I grabbed my dagger and pointed at...Rayna?

I had a huge crush from the start of the school.

She had gorgeous blond hair that went below her shoulder and soft brown eyes that froze me on the spot.

"Rayna?" I asked in disbelief while she clutched her bleeding shoulder "Why?"

She stood up and grabbed her own dagger and pointed at me "You almost killed my uncle!"

A/N: I decided that Dokota Fanning is going to be Rayna!

Uncle? Maybe....Gale?

Then it hit me like a torrent. Gale's little sister married and...

"You mean Gale" He croaked "Gale's your uncle"

"That's right!" She snarled "And I will kill you! You are dead"

Am I?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 143 20
"And Gale. I know him. He won't be shouting and cheering. But he'll be watching, every moment, every twist and turn, and willing me to come home." ...
12K 279 26
"She looks so...innocent." "Believe me, Katniss, she's anything but innocent. She killed eight tributes in her Games; they called her the Clem Reape...
12.4K 344 39
*Third Book in my Arrows In the Dark Series* "I never loved you." "I hate you! I hate you Catora!" "Why'd you do it? Why did you kill me?" "Catora! C...
17.6K 659 29
When disaster strikes in the Hunger Games, Rue must fend for herself. Can she win the Games and become a victor? Beyond that, can she aid a rebellion...