Jersey Goddess ||• Jersey Sho...

By TaylahMcDonald

Victoria 'Vicki' Farley is Jenni AKA 'Jwoww' baby sister. Victoria is a strong and beautiful girl who protect... More

||• CAST •||
| CHAPTER ONE |
| CHAPTER TWO |
| CHAPTER THREE |
| CHAPTER FOUR |
| CHAPTER FIVE |
| CHAPTER SIX|
| CHAPTER SEVEN |
| CHAPTER EIGHT |
| CHAPTER NINE|
| CHAPTER TEN |
| CHAPTER ELEVEN |
| CHAPTER TWELVE |
| CHAPTER THIRTEEN |
| CHAPTER FOURTEEN |
| CHAPTER FIFTEEN |
| CHAPTER SIXTEEN |
| CHAPTER SEVENTEEN|
| CHAPTER EIGHTEEN |
| CHAPTER NINETEEN |
| CHAPTER TWENTY |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - ONE |
|CHAPTER TWENTY - TWO |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - FOUR |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - FIVE |
| Chapter Twenty - Six |
| Chapter Twenty - Seven |
| Chapter Twenty - Eight |
| Chapter Twenty - Nine |
| Chapter Thirty | Head Banging
| Chapter Thirty - One |
| Chapter Thirty - Two |
| Chapter Thirty - Three |
| Chapter Thirty - Four |
| Chapter Thirty - Five |
| Chapter Thirty - Six |
| Chapter Thirty - Seven |
| Chapter Thirty - Eight
| Chapter Thirty - Nine |
| Chapter Forty |
| CHAPTER FORTY - ONE|
| CHAPTER FORTY - TWO |
| CHAPTER FORTY - THREE | S&J
| CHAPTER FORTY - FOUR| S&J
| CHAPTER FORTY - FIVE |
| CHAPTER FORTY - SIX |
| CHAPTER FORTY - SEVEN |
| CHAPTER FORTY - EIGHT |
| BONUS CHAPTER |
| BONUS CHAPTER |

| CHAPTER TWENTY - THREE |

18.4K 224 16
By TaylahMcDonald

| Chapter Twenty - Three | Hurt and Pain

- - - - - - - - - -

  "MIKE STABBED ME IN THE BACK. " Ron said walking outside to Vicki and Pauly.

"What happened?" Pauly asked.

"He was like pretty much just, like, put my shit on blast to Sam." Ron explained to Vicki and Pauly, who sat there shocked.

"Wait, this happened today?" Vicki asked.

"Yeah. I realized, like, what I did was wrong in Miami, but since I've been here, like, it's been all about her. I've been trying to make shit right. And now I gotta deal with this." Ron said, Vicki sighed while giving Ron a comforting hug.

"Oh, shit. Now what?" Pauly asked patting Ron on the back.

"I'm gonna put him in his place, 'cause he needs to, 'cause no one else in the house does." Ron said, making Vicki nod.

"I mean it is pretty sleazy that he tells you that you're his brother and he stands by your side and then turns to Sam and says bad stuff about you, that's just outright wrong. I know if that was me, I would have a very colorful talk with him." Vicki said sipping on her coffee while Pauly played with the rings on her fingers.

"He's just a little bitch." Ron said.

"Do you want to go out on the boardwalk?" Ron asked Pauly who looked over at Vicki.

"You do whatever you want honey, I'll keep Sam occupied, even though I can't stand her at the moment." Vicki said, Pauly laughed before placing a sweet kiss on her lips, hugging her and then leaving with Ron.

  Vicki sighed, quickly getting dressed into some summer clothes and throwing her straight hair into a high, tight ponytail.

  Vicki walked upstairs to Sam who was sitting on the floor, folding clothes.

"Hey Sam, how you feeling?" Vicki asked sitting on Sam's bed.

"Um, i'm alright." Sam said looking up at Vicki.

"I was wondering if you want to come shopping with me, I just thought you'd want to do something instead of being stuck in this house." Vicki said.

"Yeah, that would be actually be great." Sam said. Vicki smiled before they left and walked down the street.

"So, i just want to apologize for upsetting you about the Vinny situation and the fight we had. I actually think you're an amazing friend to everyone and I've been very heartless and mean to you and I'm so sorry." Sam said as they looked at cute tops and dresses.

"Thank you Sam, I should apologize too, I stood by Ron when i shouldn't have even put myself in your business, and i'm so sorry that it got out of hand and I ended up hurting you, cause I see the way you are with the girls and you're an awesome and amazing girl." Vicki said looking at Sam.

"I just hope we can be friends." Sam said.

"I would like that, I've put everything behind me and i'm moving forward. I have an amazing boyfriend, family and i couldn't be happier." Vicki said, Sam brought Vicki into a long and needed hug.

"So, how is it going being in the house with Ron, cause I know it's not easy." Vicki said as she sipped at her smoothie as they walked around.

"I just need to get out of that room." Sam said.

"Well, i'm mostly in Pauly's room so you're welcome to my bed if you would like it." Vicki said.

"Vicki, I really appreciate it." Sam said.

"It's alright, I hardly sleep in it anyway, it's just got all my stuff on it, so it's yours." Vicki said.

"Thank you." Sam said, while Vicki nodded at her.

"Did you want to have some drinks or something to eat?" Vicki asked.

"Drinks sound good." Sam said, Vicki laughed.

"Yes it does, let's do it." Vicki said walking into the nearest bar and taking a seat and ordering some tequila shots for herself and Sam.

"To, new friendships and happiness." Vicki said, Sam agreed and clinked her glass with Vicki before licking the salt, throwing the shot back and sucking on the lime.

"Feel that burn!" Vicki sung while bouncing around in her seat.

"There goes Ron and Pauly." Sam said.

"Nevermind!" Vicki said trying to get Sam's mind of Ron because she knew if Sam had the chance she would have chased after him.

"I think he was with a girl." Sam said.

"What? Are you sure, cause he is with Pauly?" Vicki asked while stirring her vodka soda.

"Yeah, if he wants to play that game." Sam said swallowing her drinking in one gulp and calling a guy over.

"Hi, how are you?" Sam said while flicking her hair over her shoulder and looking at the guy with a flirty smile.

"Do you want to have a shot?" The guy asked, Sam agreed and drank the shot with the guy, as Vicki sat back and let Sam do whatever she wanted because she was single after all.

  Once the guy gave Sam his number and left, the girls decided to head back.

"Fuck you Ron, i just found my new boyfriend." Sam said making Vicki laugh.

"He was pretty cute too." Vicki said.

"And really fit." Sam said with fanning herself. Vicki smiled as they walked inside the shore house.

"We did everything! Shopping, had a few shots, it was so much fun." Vicki said walking into the girls room and putting her new clothes away before walking out and sitting next to Pauly who hugged her.

"I had so much fun with Vicki." Sam said making Vicki smile.

"I'm glad Sam." Vicki said.

"Where's Mike, is he home yet?" Ron asked while in the kitchen.

"No, I don't think so." Pauly said.

"I have a lot of things to say to that piece of shit." Ron said, making Vicki sigh while snuggling into Pauly and pressing a kiss to his cheek making him smile.

"Like what?" Sam asked.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to offend your best friend." Ron said.

"Okay, if you want to talk, then let's talk?" Sam said getting up.

"No, I will later. I need to talk to Mike about something first though." Ron said.

"What about?" Sam asked.

"About him investigating himself in my business and going to you and giving you girl code cause he's a little bitch." Ron said.

"But he's the only one who's-" Sam said but was cut off by Ron.

"If you're going to defend him then don't talk to me because I don't want to talk to you." Ron said making Sam back down and look at Vicki who just shrugged.

"So grab some popcorn and wait for this shit to hit the fan." Pauly said making Vicki laugh while he pretended to be a boxer and used her as a punching bag.

Soon in walks Mike and Ron's face turns red.

"Do you want to get food?" Mike asked not knowing what was coming.

"Why don't you ask Sam who seems to be your best friend." Ron said.

"We are all friends?" Mike said.

"No, we are no longer friends." Ron said stepping out of the house and upstairs to the roof.

"What the fuck?" Mike said while everyone just sat in the room, surprised.

As everyone decided to get ready, Sam and Ron were fitting upstairs loudly, Vicki sighed while slipping her dress onto her body which hugged her curves perfectly.

"I'm over here trying to clear my sneakers cause they're dirty." Pauly said over the yelling.

"Pauly, you pay more attention to your shoes then me." Vicki said walking into the living room. Pauly whistled.

"Now, I don't." Pauly said running to tackle her.

"Pauly! Don't rip my dress." Vicki squealed as Pauly bite her neck and swung her around.

"Just so everyone knows! I get the smush room tonight." Ron said obviously stirring Sam up which only makes things worse.

"They are totally going to bang tonight." Vicki said once out of Pauly's grip.

"Yeah in like ten seconds." Vinny said looking at his watch.

"Is she coming or not?" Deena asked walking out with Snooki. Mike disappeared upstairs before the shouting got louder and aggressive. Vicki looked at Pauly with worry.

"Guys! Come up here please." Mike said coming down the stairs and Vicki ran up the stairs first, quickly, scared something was going to happen because Ron loses his temper when he's angry.

  Once in the room, Sam was on  her bed, as Ron was trying to throw it out the window. Vicki just stood and watched not knowing her to help.

Ron let it go and tried to leave the room to cool down.

"Get away from me, you psycho!" Sam yelled at Ron.

"Stay away from me! I want nothing to do with you!" Sam yelled running at the closed smush room and kicking it hard. Vicki quickly grabbed Sam and pulled her away before she broke her foot.

"I hate you!" Sam yelled while flinging the door open and screaming in Ron's face. Vicki was trying to pull her away as Vinny and Pauly stood in the middle and tried to push each other away.

"Sam, just stop!" Vicki yelled as Sam was screaming and kicking Ron who was beyond angry.

"I hate you! You disgust me!" Sam yelled as Vinny pulled Ron out onto the balcony, but Sam just kept opening the door and screaming in his face.

"That's why i cheated on you in Miami, cause you're a bitch!" Ron yelled making Sam yell even louder.

"Sam, just calm down." Vicki said finally being able to pull Sam away and Sam turned around and cried into Vicki who just wrapped her arms around the hurt girl and pulling her out of the room and downstairs.

"Its alright, just sit down and breath." Vicki said grabbing Sam a bottle of water and handing it to her.

"Why don't you just grab your stuff and move downstairs?" Vicki asked.

"No, I don't want to live with someone like that, he's a fucking psycho." Sam said shaking her head.

"Biggest mistake was going out with someone like that." Sam said as Ron came downstairs, and Vicki immediately stood up.

"Just like Snooki said you're a slut." Ron said walking out of the house, making Vicki sigh at the outburst that just happened.

"Watch him, make sure he doesn't do anything stupid." Vicki said to Pauly who nodded, quickly kissing her and running out the door.

"Let's get you looking gorgeous and happy again, come on." Vicki said helping Sam up and walking her upstairs but immediately stopped seeing most of Sam's clothes outside on the balcony, even her mattress.

"Holy shit." Vicki said looking at what Ron had done.

"Just forget about that right now, get ready and let's go." Deena said, Sam nodded and left the room and into the bathroom.

"That was insane." Vicki whispered to Nicole.

"I was so scared." Snooki said.

"Like did you see Ron's face it was red and he was ready to explode." Vicki said.

"Are you ready Sam?" Deena asked as Sam walked out and nodded, the girls left the house and headed to Aztec, another club near the boardwalk.

"Let's have some fun Sam." Deena yelled while dancing into the club making Vicki laugh and quickly go and order some drinks before handing the girls shots and vodka soda's.

"I need a fucking hot guy, right now!" Sam yelled standing on a table and waving her arms around. Vicki stood in front of Pauly who had his arms around her.

"How you feeling after that explosion?" Pauly asked in Vicki's ear. Vicki spun around and looked at Pauly.

"It was crazy, like I didn't think it would go that far." Vicki said as Pauly rubbed his hands over Vicki's sides and arms.

"You did amazing though babe, you knew exactly what to do." Pauly said taking a sip of Vicki's drink, Vicki laughed.

"I just tried to stop Sam from breaking something or herself." Vicki said, Pauly nodded and pressed a kiss to her head.

  Sam was grinding on a guy right in front of Ron which was taking it abit to far, Ron was ready to fight again. Vicki sighed while hugging Pauly and dancing to the rhythm.

  Ron soon left, obviously had enough of watching Sam with another guy. Vicki danced with her sister and Roger.

They soon left as Vicki was started to feel tired from the crazy day.

"What are we expecting walking into this house?" Vicki asked Pauly.

"All of Sam's stuff everywhere." Pauly said and he was right as they looked around the room, everything that Sam owned was broken, destroyed or thrown outside.

"This has gone way to far." Vicki said to Pauly who agreed.

"This is crazy." Pauly said, Vicki sighed.

Soon up came Sam who was beyond angry, hurt and devastated.

  Pauly left after giving Sam a comforting hug and pat on the back before leaving.

"Sam, I am so sorry." Vicki said sitting on the floor as the hurt and broken girl cried.

"Everything I own is broken." Sam cried, Vicki sighed while bringing her into a hug.

"This has gone to far, Sam. Like this isn't okay, this just got ugly and it's hurt you." Vicki said as Sam sobbed and cried into Vicki's chest, Vicki felt her eyes start to water at the pain the girl was in.

"After everything Ron has done, I have forgave him, I don't think I can forgive him for this. My clothes are destroyed, my makeup, my glasses." Sam said looking at everything that was shattered and it just made the girl break even more.

  Sam left to go and confront Ron, while Vicki walked into Pauly's room and jumping into the room.

"I'm exhausted." Vicki said while yawning, Pauly nodded while snuggling into Vicki's back as she ran her fingers over Pauly's hands and arms.

"Let's see what happens tomorrow." Pauly said while pressing a kiss to Vicki's shoulder blade and they fell asleep instantly.

- - - - - - - - - - -

"That was crazy last night." Mike said in the kitchen, cooking breakfast.

"It was scary, all you heard was a loud bang from the bed and Sam just screaming." Deena said.

"Sam was screaming fair in my ear as I was trying to pull her away, but she just held on tighter, she wanted Ron to know exactly how she felt." Vicki said sipping her juice as she took some Advil for her headache.

"It's not right to live like that." Pauly said stealing Vicki's glass and drinking her juice but she didn't really care.

After breakfast, Sam called all the girls into their room and they sat down.

"Are you okay?" Jenni asked. Sam shook her head.

"A lot of things were said to me and hurt me and the relationship's done, it has to be because it's not healthy and I needed to get out of here and go home." Sam said, Vicki knew this was coming, she could see what has happened has really hurt Sam and she's a strong girl.

"I think that's the best decision for you and I know how that feels, it's hard being in a house with a guy you have so many memories with and you're madly in love with, but you needed to take some time to breath and realize that you don't need that, if it's not healthy, don't try and fix it and I know that's hard but I think it would really help you cause it did for me and you know if you need help with anything or you just cry to someone I am always here with open arms." Vicki said as Sam brought her into a tight and warming hug, Vicki sighed while kissing her head.

"You will be okay and we you come back you will be stronger and you'll be able to move forward." Vicki said brushing Sam's hair, the girls all hugged Sam, some even cried.

The girls got up and helped Sam pack everything, not letting her do it by herself. Sam went and told the boys she was leaving and even talked to Ron.

Everyone sat downstairs and waited for Sam's decision.

"Cabs are here!" Pauly yelled obviously for Sam.

"She's really leaving." Mike said.

"Should I send it away?" Pauly asked.

"She should come down soon." Vicki said while playing with her nails.

Sam came downstairs, Vicki got up and hugged the crying girl.

"Be careful okay, call me if you need anything." Vicki said pressing a kiss to her cheek and hugging her before everyone brought her into a hug.

"Bye Sam!" Everyone yelled as she walked out the door.

"Did that just happen? Is she really gone?" Deena asked, Vicki sighed while hugging the girls.

"It's what's best for her, she'll come back when she's ready." Vicki said looking at everyone.

Come back Sam, please.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sam left! 😭😭😭
That chapter was hectic alright!
I hope you enjoyed the double update and chapters!
I love you all so much, keep voting and commenting!
Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366K 7.6K 79
Andrea and Alex are a brother and sister who decides to spend a summer at the Jersey Shore. How will their lives change? Highest Rankings: #1 in jers...
16.1K 116 41
this is a story with group chats and instergram post so hope you enjoy
13.7K 174 20
Heyy, my name is Carter Farley, i am Jenni's sister, yes Jenni from jersey shore, im going to the shore with the rest of the crew from jersey shore...
653K 18.6K 32
What happens when you're forced to live with your sister, Camila Cabello? What happens when you fight with your sister? Will you fix it - or not? Wha...