We Are Venom 》Supernatural

Af lovethebreeze

"What the hell are you?" "We are Venom." [Disclaimer: I only own Lexa and her plot.] [Season 7.] [Book 1.] Mere

Cast
Carry on My Wayward Son
For Those About To Rock
Welcome to the Jungle
Hells Bells
Another One Bites The Dust
Delirious
Damage Case
Don't Trust Me
A Day in the Life
Don't Stop Me Now
Fortunate Son
Rock or Bust
It's My Life
Fooling Yourself
Turn The Page
All The Small Things
Sweet Emotion
Send Me An Angel
Crazy Crazy Nights
Thunderstruck
Ramble On
When I Come Around
Ain't No Fun
There Was A Time
With Arms Wide Open
Way Down We Go
Faithfully
Semi-Charmed Life
You Really Got Me
(Don't Fear) The Reaper
Come Together

Crazy Train

32K 903 180
Af lovethebreeze

Dean had the biggest smile on his face as he played with the giant slinky for the past ten minutes. While he was doing that I was playing skeeball. I rolled the ball, but a small black tendril came out of my hand and made the ball go into the 100 slot. Really, Venom? He could have caught us.

What? He wasn't looking. And what is he going to do, shoot us?

Yeah.

I'll just eat his insides before he gets the chance. And if his Sasquatch of a brother thinks he could stop me then I'll rip his head off, then his spleen, before eating his lungs.

"So how'd you know Bobby?" Dean asked.

I grabbed another ball before taking a shot and half lied. "I would use to visit him with my mom a while back. Sometimes my dad would make me go over there if he's having company over." Venom chuckled in my head.

Ahh, company. I remember when he had his old boss come in. I threw him out the window until Spider-Man came and rescued him.

Well, Spider-Man is all the way in New York.

"Ain't that the life," Dean commented.

We heard the door open and one of the employees of this terrible place came out. I could feel Venom smirk in my head as we watch her leave.

Someone's a bit nervous.

Dean and I started to follow her. We went through the back door only to find her taking out a pack of cigarettes. That's not healthy, but who am I to judge. So, this chick isn't the person they're looking for. Well, from the look on Dean's face it isn't. We went back inside to see two boys near the skeeball machine. One was actually on it and putting the balls in the 100 slot.

"Hey. That's cheating," the small boy said.

The bigger one turned and looked at him. He ignored him and proceeded. I hate kids like that. Dean shook his head before we went to the two kids.

"You heard him. Knock it off!" Dean scolded the boy.

I went next to him. "Now beat it! Do you want me to tell your mother?" Ahh, the biggest threat for children his age. Especially when Dean gives off a scary demeanor.

I bet I could beat it.

When the kid looked at me my head started shaking. My eyes and mouth turned into Venom's before they went back to normal. The kid's eyes widen in fear before he jumped off the machine and ran.

Pussy.

"Jackass," Dean, the kid, and I said. We gave each other amused looks.

Another one of the employees came up with a bowl in her hand. "Tyler, soup's on."

The kid looked disappointed before going towards the employee. I'm guessing it's the mother. I looked back to see her telling him to eat, but the kid said the soup sucks. The mother sighed before going back to work. The kid made a face before pushing his food away and grabbing the paper. I made my way over to him.

"Hey, why don't you give her a little break?" I asked.

"Why do you care?" He sassed back.

"Because your mom's doing her best."

For some reason, Dean came up and helped. "And because I've been where you are."

The kid looked at us. "Your mom made you camp at a stupid Plucky's after school?"

"Y - No. No, but my dad, he...hauled me places." He motioned to the mom, who was scrubbing the nasty floors. "Besides, she's working a tough gig. You know? She's exhausted."

"And she's doing her best to take care of you," I added. "Between us, you need to take pity on the old." I motioned to Dean. "Just look at this one over here."

"Is that why you're on a date with him?" The kid asked. Venom started to laugh. Dean made a face, but you know what? We need a cover or else it will look creepy for Dean to be at a kids' place by himself. And besides, he'd be lucky to date someone like me.

I nodded. "Yup. I mean, he must think I'm that young if he's willing to bring me here. He won't even buy me food here. You get yours for free."

He motioned to the pizza. "That stuff tastes like butt."

How would he know what butt tastes like?

"What?" Dean asked. "Come on, it can't be that bad. Let me see here." Dean grabbed the kid's pizza and took a bite. He slowly nodded before spitting it out. "Ah. That is butt." He smirked at me. "Glad I didn't get you food, now?"

I grabbed the plate. "Give me that."

There is no way someone could mess up pizza. I took a small bite and began chewing. The moment I did I could taste the bitterness. Yep, someone can mess up pizza.

Keep eating. I'm starving.

Eww, really? This stuff is even more worse than Dad's ravioli.

I'm...HUNGRY!

Ok, ok, geez. Enjoy your butt pizza.

I swallowed the piece and took another bite. "You guys kidding, this stuff's great."

Dean and the kid made a face.

"Really?" Dean asked.

I nodded while trying not to gag. "Yeah. I looked down and noticed the kid had a drawing. It was those try to draw your fear thing. I don't know why they thought that might make it go away. "Hey, I didn't know you can draw."

Dean looked down and nodded. "You scared of robots?"

"They have laser eyes," the kid said while motioning towards his eyes.

"Yes."

Dean looked up and noticed the creepy employee coming out. He grabbed my arm and pulled me aside before taking his phone out and reading a text from Sam. Creepy Jerk-off guy isn't the perp. We sighed before we went back towards the skeeball machine. Dean decided to try a few rounds.

"Can't believe you liked that," Dean said in disgust.

I shrugged. "Who doesn't like pizza?"

"That wasn't pizza. I could have sworn it had mold on it."

Gives it a bit of flavor.

I gave Dean a look. "Hey, this is the cheapest date you could have possibly gotten, dear."

"Oh, I know, sweetheart." He winked at me before throwing another ball. Suddenly, a guy in an lion's outfit ran out.

"Dean!" I heard Sam yell.

Dean started to chase the guy.

Go through the front.

I listened to Venom and went through the entrance. I turned the corner and felt more tendrils escape my back. Venom lifted me over the building until I was at the other side.

He's coming on your right.

So, I ran. I turned right and grabbed the guy. I flipped him over, but we landed on the pile of tires. The employee tried to move, but my head jerked vigorously again. Venom's eyes started to come out again as my mouth opened. Rows of razor sharp teeth started to form around my mouth as Venom's tongue slithered it's way out.

"What the hell?!" The guy screamed. He tried to struggle more. Venom/me smiled at the guy. His eyes widen. "Look, if this is about the meth lab that fireballed up in butte, it wasn't me. Ok, it was my brother."

"You sure hope it wasn't you," Venom and my voice came out. "Otherwise I would have to rip off your arms, then your legs, then use each of them to beat the living shit out of you." The guy's eyes grew more wide, his breath coming out more rigid.

Winchesters are coming.

Venom/me screeched at the guy before my face went back to normal.

"Lexa!" Dean screamed as he and same came over. Dean looked confused as he looked behind him and his brother. "How did you get here so fast?"

"There was another entrance," I lied.

The guy shook his head. "Get her away from me!" He tried to push me off. "Get away from me!" I got off him as Sam came over and hauled the guy up. "She's a weirdo, man! She's...She's -"

"Hey, don't talk about her like that," Dean snapped. "Now, are you the one using kids' nightmares to smoke people?"

The guy shook his head. "I don't...think so."

"Listen here...."

"Cliff."

"Cliff. We don't care that you, you know, broke bad or whatever. But there is some seriously weird going on here."

"You mean the sub-basement," Cliff rushed out. He was practically clinging on to Sam while he tried to back away from me.

"This place has a sub-basement?"

Cliff nodded. "Sure. I'll even show you." He looked at me. "Just keep that freak away from me."

The Winchesters gave me a confused look, which I shrugged. That wasn't very nice.

"What's in there?" I asked.

"Alls I know is...me and Saul used to come in after hours sometimes and..." Cliff started to laugh. "You ever shroom in a ball pit?" He started to laugh again, but it died down when he noticed the look on our faces. "Not that I...would, agents. It was Saul. Just Saul. All alone. Anyway...sometimes we'd hear, like, spooky stuff, through the vents...coming up from the boiler room."

Then we went back inside. Tyler and his mom were about to leave, but Tyler was trying to find his drawing. He told his mom someone stole it, but she scolded him and told him to draw another one. Tyler looked like he was going to throw another fit, but decided against it and apologized to his mother.

Someone stole his robot drawing? How interesting.

My eyes widen. Dean and I exchanged a look before going to the kid's table. There were a bunch of clean canvases, but no robot shooting freaking laser beams from his eyes. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. This isn't good. This is so not good.

"Dean, what? What is it?" Sam asked.

Dean ran a hand though his hair. "While you were out being Dirty Harry, uh, Tyler's mom got pissy with him, and now his place mat's missing."

"So, what do you think?"

Dean motioned to me and him. "We think the bitchy mom plus, uh, sad kid plus place mat with something nuts written on it...equals wacky corpse."

"So you think she's next on the list?"

I nodded. "Oh, she's definitely one the list."

Sam gave me a confused look. "I'm sorry, who are you?"

"Sam, Lexa. Lexa, Sam," Dean rushed out. "Now that's out of the way, I'll check the boiler room. You guys tail them."

I grabbed Sam's arm. "Great. Let's go."

Oh, this one will make a great snack.

"You're not eating Sam," I whispered harshly.

Sam gave me a confused look. "What did you say?"

"I said, we're trying to avoid a giant robot with laser beams coming out of its eyes...and let's get some ham."

"Ham?"

"Right after this. I'm still starving."

Sam still looked confused, but nodded anyway. "Sure."

》》》》

A/N: For the second gif, that was the face she made. I couldn't find another one that was better/slower.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

119K 2.6K 32
May contain curse words, graphic images. This story is about you and Sam. Stuff you may need. Y/n= Your Name Y/l= Your Last Name B/f/n= Your Best Fr...
8.7K 213 13
"𝕯𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖌𝖊𝖙 𝖙𝖎𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑?" ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴀ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʀ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ ɢᴏ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ꜱᴜᴘᴘᴏꜱᴇᴅʟʏ ʜᴀᴜ...
187K 5K 79
You are a Nephilim that just happen to meet the Winchesters. They assume you are human and take you to the bunker to help you out. From There you mee...
452 21 31
Read and find out.... don't own supernatural at all