WICKED GAMES ◇ HEMLOCK GROVE

بواسطة -spideysense

"I realize that this town is pretty fucked up, but its nothing I can't handle.......I think." "Well, that's... المزيد

ACT ONE ◇ POWER

INTRODUCTION

208 14 6
بواسطة -spideysense

(WICKED GAMES)

"FROM NOW ON WE WON'T JUST FACE OUR WORST FEARS, WE WILL SEEK THEM OUT. WE WILL CUT OUT THEIR HEARTS ONE BY ONE. THERE IS ONLY ONE THING ON THIS EARTH MORE POWERFUL THAN EVIL, AND THATS US"

-BUFFY SUMMERS

Emery Thorne alongside her little brother Malcom, move to a new mysterious town called Hemlock Grove. Living with her Godmother Penelope Dubois and her daughter Annalise, Emery tries her best to adapt to her new home but soon her plan fails when a series of murders string up the whole town, not to mention a recurring dream she shares with two other strange people, one who is assumed to be a werewolf. As the clock ticks and the killer continues to tear up the town the three of them have to overcome obstacles that come in their way.

(CAST)

KYLIE BUNBURY
AS EMERY THORNE
"I'm not weak, I don't want to be weak. I want to be strong and defiant so people don't have to see the vulnerability that I hide inside."

CALEB MCLAUGHLIN
AS MALCOM THORNE
"Hey big guy I may be small and a freshman, but I can still kick your ass. Well maybe not really hurt you and stuff but you know what I mean sooo don't underestimate me, I'm dangerous."

ALICE ENGLERT
AS ANNALISE DUBOIS
"I'm glad you guys moved in with us. I've been pretty much alone my whole life and its nice to get to know people I can relate to ya know."

HELEN MCCROY
AS PENELOPE DUBOIS
"This town is old, people are tired and bored and they judge others because they don't have anything interesting to talk about, trust me I know from experience."

SHEMAR MOORE
AS LINCOLN WESTWOOD
"You were destined for this, we've trained and practiced and I know that when you're ready to take on the evil lurking around this town, trust me when I say that you will be ready. I believe in you. Now go kick some ass."

DEV PATEL AS
ABDUL AHUJA
"I'm a twenty two year old online college student working at a hardware store. If thats not sad I don't know what is. By the way if anyone needs relationship advice I'm your guy. I make the ladies swoon."

CHOSEN JACOBS
AS COREY BENNETT
"Who's the man? I'm the man, yeahhhhh I'm definitely not the man. I'm just going to slowly back away. Pretend you didn't see me."

ASHER ANGEL
AS JAMES MILLER
"Honestly its not my fault the girls come over our table, I mean look at me. Ouch! Malcom, what did I say?"

AJA NAOMI KING
AS ALLISON THORNE
"Look, I know I haven't been there for you guys and for that I am truly sorry. Sometimes work takes over my mind and its not good because it made me lose touch with my siblings. And I truly regret it."

MALINA WEISSMAN
AS CARSON WELLS
"You don't know what its like to be me and you never will. I'm a hard person to read, and I'd like to keep it that way got it? Good now get out of my face please, you're invading my bubble."

(ALSO STARRING)

BILL SKARSGARD|ROMAN GODFREY
LANDON LIBORION|PETER RUMANCEK
PENELOPE MITCHELL|LETHA GODFREY
REGINA KING|HENRIETTA THORNE
DON CHEADLE|STEPHEN THORNE
ANTHONY MACKIE|RICHARD THORNE
AUBREY JOSEPH| JAMAL THORNE
CINDY KIMBERLY|FIONA VAUGHN
CATHERINE ZETA-JONES|SELENA VAUGHN
ANSEL ELGORT|PERRY WELLS
HALEY LU RICHARDSON|JENNIFER STEINBERG
ELLA BALINSKA|ROSABEL MCCORMICK
CAMILA MENDES|ADRIANA SANTOS
EMILY PIGGFORD|ASHLEY VALENTINE
JASON ISAACS|ALFRED DUBOIS
FREYA TINGLEY|CHRISTINA WENDALL
MADELEINE MARTIN|SHELLEY GODFREY
DOUGRAY SCOTT|NORMAN GODFREY
TIIO HORN|DESTINY RUMANCEK
FAMKE JANSSEN|OLIVIA GODFREY

PLAYLIST

|I. Strangeness and Charm- Florence And The Machine II. Side Effects- The Chainsmokers Ft. Emily Warren III. Icey- Melli. IV. Arabella- Arctic Monkeys V. Why Do You Always Call Me When Your High?- Arctic Monkeys VI. Heart Shaped Box- Nirvana VII. In The Woods Somewhere- Hozier VIII. Blow- Beyonce|

(MOODBOARDS)

THE THREE MUSKETEERS

EMERY'S MOODBOARD

MALCOM'S MOODBOARD

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

140K 2.8K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
701K 11.3K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
583K 21.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.1M 61.9K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...